I combined two challenges. The technique challenge is to use alpha stamps on the card, so I choose to make a banner using alpha4banners, by The Stamps of Life. I have had this set for quite a while, like over a year and have never inked many of the letters. I laid the letters out on my MISTI and inked one letter at a time with the ink cubes from Gina K Designs. Then I used the Clean and Simple challenge for balloons. I chose to use a SU set called Party On and inked those balloons using the same ink cubes. I added the markers to connect the banner pieces and a string for each balloon that needed one. It was fun to stamp and create something with older stamps.
Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 GMT Views: 484