Once I decided on the pirate theme, I cut several files from Miss Kate Cuttables on the Cameo, and ran most of the tiny pieces through the Xyron. I'd probably use a Zig chisel-tip glue pen now, but the Xyron did the job, too.
I stamped the base with the treasure map from Ahoy, Matey. Stamped and sponged the center panel and added the paper pirates and banners. But the pirates kept getting hung up on the pop-up slot, so I added an overlay of acetate to facilitate sliding.
The base didn't want to stay down, so I used a paper clip to hold it. (Not pictured, but I found adorable anchor paper clips on Ebay, and with the card folded shut, the clip held a printed scroll with instructions on how to open the card and keep it open.)
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 GMT Views: 581