Hello, I may have gone overboard but there is an explamation Point on the front cover!! I made this little book from ATC dies and just sewed together the binding. I scored each page at 1/4" so that it would open easier as well. I used a bunch of favorite stamps and had fun coloring!! The edges are sponged with Lime or Pearlescent Purple or Pearlescent orange Brilliance Ink to match to Doodlebug paper. Each page has a little Halloween brad and the front cover has a rhinestone spider.
Thanks for looking!
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015 GMT Views: 1816
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 66691
Thu, Sep 24, 2015 @ 2:38 PM
Robin, you make me want to do this for my little grands. Just so many cute images for your ATC's. Good idea to score for opening purposes. Fav'd
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2Brenda
Registered: October 19, 2007 Location: Packer Country, WI Posts: 64894
Thu, Sep 24, 2015 @ 7:05 PM
They are cuter than anything should be.....the size of these adorable pages blows my mind. Nimble fingers you have Ms. Robin. Fav'd, and no I would never have the patience to do this , but it's so nice to admire. TFS