For my Umbrella card:
1. Cut a 6" circle in half. Fold the half circle in half and then half again.
2. Fold each one of those sections in half.
3. Using a small circle punch, cut a small scallop out of each section.
4. Paint a coffee stirer with a silver paint pen.
5. Put together background layers. (5" x 5") Adhere to a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.
6. Fold back the end two sections of the umbrella, trim as needed and adhere to front of card.
7. Apply a little bit of glue to the back of the silver stick and glue under umbrella.
8. Punch a picket fence border and adhere to front of card using small slivers of foam mounting squares.
9. Add small adhesive flowers. (mine are from the shabby chic colletion at Michaels) www.suescreativeworkshop.com
Date: Friday, April 6, 2012 GMT Views: 4663