. . . smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. Lisa Somerville's template for the test tube holder rocks! Ooo, and I love this Eat Cake Graphics set. More details at http://cateredcrop.com, 09/26/10 post.
* Fibers: Raffia Ribbon, linen thread, fabric scraps for bow, Stampin' Up! Raven Trim Lace
* Ink Â– Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (see below), Clear Spica Clear Glitter Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Inks (tea die)
* Paper Â– Neenah and Stampin' Up! cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Haunted.
* Stamp: Eat Cake Graphics Happy Halloweenie cling stamp set
* Tools: Nestabilities, EK Success 1" circle punch
* Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Basic Eyelets and Vintage Trinkets. Making Memories Vintage Findings, Matte Buttons
* Misc.: German Glass Glitter, Martha Stewart Test Tubes
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 GMT Views: 811