So last night I was feeling somewhat angelic -- I know, BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I colored the angel with Copic Markers and highlighted parts of her robe and wings with a Spica Gold Glitter pen. For a fun touch I added Frosted Lace Stickles to her wings. Wings should shimmer! The angel and the background panel were die cut using Spellbinders Petite Oval Nestabilities and I lightly sponged both edges with Broken China Distress Ink. The bottom of the card and the middle band were cut and embossed with Spellbinders Deckled Scalloped Borderabilities and then I highlighted the edges and the embossing with the same Broken China Distress Ink. The stars were cut from lightweight chipboard with the Spellbinders Stars 5 Shapeabilities. The larger star was painted with gold acrylic paint and the smaller star was inked with Broken China ink, then covered with Broken China Distress Stickles. I found an old button in my stash and tied it on with gold cord.