Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow Genesis Trimmer (looking for parts)

I thought I would start a thread for those of us looking for parts for our Genesis Trimmers. I have been unable to receive a response back from Bonnie Boyle of BonniesBest.com (Bonnie's Best Art Tools). It looks like you can no longer purchase anything from that website. If anyone has heard what happened to Bonnie, the Genesis or Bonnie's Best Art Tools, I would love to know and I'm sure there are many of us in the same boat. I'm not upset at Bonnie. I just want to know what happened and I hope she is okay.

I'm looking for a nylon bushing. It's the piece that slides directly along the bar right underneath the metal tube. I cracked mine and I've carefully patched it back together, but it's only a matter of time before it falls apart completely. In April 2016, I received an email back from Bonnie saying that I could purchase one from her and the she would send me an invoice and that's the last I heard. I never received an invoice and numerous attempts to reach her since then, have gone unanswered.

Does anyone have a nylon bushing for the Genesis that I could purchase? I would be eternally grateful. Please PM me if you have one available. OR if anyone has figured out a fix to use instead of a nylon bushing, I'm all ears.

If I could find another trimmer that matched the superiority of the Genesis, I would purchase it, but this trimmer is the best paper-crafting tool I ever purchased. It's normally maintenance free, but for this small seemingly insignificant part. I spent a full day yesterday researching alternative trimmers, but "nothing compares, nothing compares to you (The Genesis)!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2016, 03:53 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I found this part, and they say it fits the Genesis trimmer. Scroll down to see the details:

Nikor Safety Trimmer Cutter Bushing (UL75M4EH4) by dfitterman

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2016, 05:17 PM   #3  

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
I found this part, and they say it fits the Genesis trimmer. Scroll down to see the details:

WooHoo!! Thanks so much!! I just ordered the part and I will post back here when it arrives and report if it fixed the problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2016, 06:23 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by QbeeView Post
WooHoo!! Thanks so much!! I just ordered the part and I will post back here when it arrives and report if it fixed the problem.
Great! I don't own a Genesis, but those look like pretty good pictures of the part. Does it look like it might do the trick? Hope so.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2016, 03:32 AM   #5  

Quote:

Great! I don't own a Genesis, but those look like pretty good pictures of the part. Does it look like it might do the trick? Hope so.
It really looks like it's the correct part. I think it's the only part that might wear down over time. The blade is self sharpening and I've never had to replace it in 10 years. If it is the correct part, I'm going to go in and order several replacement bushings, so I can keep this cutter going several more decades.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Save
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2016, 04:12 AM   #6  
Stampin' Fool

Location: Michigan ( where else can you point out where you live on your hand)

I sincerely hope Bonnie is ok. She was one of the very nicest people to deal with. Glad you found your part.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #7  
Insane Embellisher

Received 76 Likes on 24 Posts

It is pretty bad when one spends as much as this trimmer costs and now can't get replacement parts especially a new cutting unit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2016, 05:50 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunriseaView Post
It is pretty bad when one spends as much as this trimmer costs and now can't get replacement parts especially a new cutting unit.
I agree, but that just seems to happen with lots of products. I had a wonderful, rather expensive vacuum cleaner that still worked well, even though it was old. I had to replace it because I couldn't find bags for it!

I think we are living in a disposable world, with lots of planned obsolescence.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2016, 09:02 PM   #9  
Forum Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Quote:

It really looks like it's the correct part. I think it's the only part that might wear down over time. The blade is self sharpening and I've never had to replace it in 10 years. If it is the correct part, I'm going to go in and order several replacement bushings, so I can keep this cutter going several more decades.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Save
I have a Genesis trimmer and I almost threw up when I read your post about a bushing wearing out and not being able to get a replacement part. And then Bugga popped in with a link for a part that might work! My heart soared!!!

Now I'm axious to hear the outcome once you have a chance to try it (while I'm wondering how one even takes apart the thing to get it switched out!?).

Please be sure and report back with the results. I'm hoping it works perfectly!

And if it does, I will be ordering serveral to have on hand, just in case.

Thanks for posting a thread about this, and thanks, Bugga for your super sleuthing. 8-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2016, 06:29 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 77 Likes on 42 Posts

Bonnie is the reason I have a Genesis in the first place, and I'm sure, if she was able, the cutters and parts would still be in production. She has been dealing with major health problems, had hoped for just a temporary delay, but had to close up shop.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-05-2016, 08:41 AM   #11  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncbballfanView Post
Bonnie is the reason I have a Genesis in the first place, and I'm sure, if she was able, the cutters and parts would still be in production. She has been dealing with major health problems, had hoped for just a temporary delay, but had to close up shop.
I don't know her back story but it is too bad she couldn't have sold her company to someone who would have been able to continue it. I had read nothing but the best about the Genesis trimmer but it was never within my grasp financially.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2016, 05:09 AM   #12  

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncbballfanView Post
Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about Bonnie's health problems. If you are in contact with her, please pass along my thoughts and best wishes that she recovers her health.

If Bonnie has plans to sell the Genesis Company to anyone, I'm sure we would all love to hear where it goes next. This is too good of a product to let go extinct.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2016, 05:15 AM   #13  

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossView Post
I have a Genesis trimmer and I almost threw up when I read your post about a bushing wearing out and not being able to get a replacement part. And then Bugga popped in with a link for a part that might work! My heart soared!!!

Now I'm axious to hear the outcome once you have a chance to try it (while I'm wondering how one even takes apart the thing to get it switched out!?).

Please be sure and report back with the results. I'm hoping it works perfectly!

And if it does, I will be ordering serveral to have on hand, just in case.

Thanks for posting a thread about this, and thanks, Bugga for your super sleuthing. 8-)
I think my replacement part is supposed to arrive today. It's pretty easy to take apart the bar. There is a screw at the top and the bottom of the bar. The bottom one was too tight to move, but the top one unscrewed easily. All you have to do then is slip off the cutting wheel assembly remove the old bushing and then replace it with the new one.

If this works, I will be buying several replacements to have on hand.

Save
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2016, 06:23 AM   #14  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

I think my replacement part is supposed to arrive today. It's pretty easy to take apart the bar. There is a screw at the top and the bottom of the bar. The bottom one was too tight to move, but the top one unscrewed easily. All you have to do then is slip off the cutting wheel assembly remove the old bushing and then replace it with the new one.

If this works, I will be buying several replacements to have on hand.

Save
Thanks for the instructions, Brenda! I just went and peeked at my Genesis, looking for the screws....I see the screw you are talking about. Only one screw to remove, wow, that's pretty straightforward and simple. Thanks for the step by step instructions.
I'll be watching for your report on the new part. I see that it is manufactured by 3-d printing method. I'm in awe that someone even thought to use this production method to produce an obscure part for a niche paper-craft tool. And furthermore, that super sleuth Bugga was able to locate it on the web. Cool beyond words! :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2016, 10:24 AM   #15  

Okay! I just installed my new bushing and my Genesis is working like a charm again. The only difference I noticed is that the new bushing is made of a slightly different material. The new bushing has less of a "plasticy" feel to it and more of a matte finish. It's also white rather than translucent. It may make a slightly louder whooshing sound than before, but my cutting assembly has been gliding at a sub-par level for a while now, so I can't remember how it sounded when it was still working normally. So far, so good! This post will also serve as a reminder to me for the start date of my new bushing, so I know approximately how long they will last. I plan to order several more to have on hand.

I will try to check back here in a few months to report how the new bushing is holding up. I will report back sooner, if there are any problems. Knock on wood that this bushing will hold up a few years.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2016, 11:30 AM   #16  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Okay! I just installed my new bushing and my Genesis is working like a charm again. The only difference I noticed is that the new bushing is made of a slightly different material. The new bushing has less of a "plasticy" feel to it and more of a matte finish. It's also white rather than translucent. It may make a slightly louder whooshing sound than before, but my cutting assembly has been gliding at a sub-par level for a while now, so I can't remember how it sounded when it was still working normally. So far, so good! This post will also serve as a reminder to me for the start date of my new bushing, so I know approximately how long they will last. I plan to order several more to have on hand.

I will try to check back here in a few months to report how the new bushing is holding up. I will report back sooner, if there are any problems. Knock on wood that this bushing will hold up a few years.
Awesome news that the bushing fits and performs!!!! If it returns your Genesis to good working condition then it is well worth the cost.

Thanks for reporting back so quickly. I'm going to order one to have on hand just in case the bushing on mine goes wookey. :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2016, 11:37 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

So happy it worked for you. The website says the part is made of nylon, and that's a durable material. I would think it should hold up fine.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2016, 07:56 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

love my genesis and glad to see that there is a replacement. wonder if there is for the blade itself. sorry to hear about Bonnie's health.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2016, 07:09 AM   #19  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post
love my genesis and glad to see that there is a replacement. wonder if there is for the blade itself. sorry to hear about Bonnie's health.
I have not seen a replacement part for the blade, but let's keep this thread going and maybe someone else will discover a place to get a new blade. Are you having trouble with yours currently? I've had my trimmer for 10 years and the blade is holding up nicely. It still cuts crisp, clean edges.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2016, 04:57 AM   #20  
Matboard Maniac

I'm hoping someone finds a source for replacement blades. I used my trimmer to cut some laminated pages and it has dulled the blade. After 18 years I'm finally due for a new blade.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2016, 06:36 AM   #21  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoganView Post
I'm hoping someone finds a source for replacement blades. I used my trimmer to cut some laminated pages and it has dulled the blade. After 18 years I'm finally due for a new blade.
Just a thought, but are you sure the blade is damaged and not just dirty? The reason I ask is that from time to time I cut paper with adhesive backing with my Genesis and I will notice that it doesn't cut as well afterward.

I've discovered that bits of the adhesive will stick to the edges of the blade right next to where it cuts through paper and this is what is causing it to not cut as well. It's easy to rotate the blade on the bar so it faces up where you can look at it. I will take a piece of soft paper toweling spritzed with rubbing alcohol and gently wipe the blade surface on both sides of the cutting edge to remove the thin adhesive "gunk" that has stuck on it. I will also clean the metal edge where the blade rides to make the cut. When you're done, just flip the blade back into position for cutting.

I'm hoping you don't have a dull blade, only a gummed up one....

Meanwhile the search continues for a source for new blades!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2016, 05:09 AM   #22  

FYI: if you want to get a replacement bushing or stock up so you have some back ups, Shapeways is having a RARE 20% off sale until January 1st. Use promo code FAREWELL2016.
https://www.shapeways.com/product/UL...tionId=8649342

I just bought 3 to have on reserve. The one that I bought and replaced in October is still working perfectly, but I know it will wear down over time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2016, 01:43 PM   #23  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Thanks for the info

I ordered that part as a back up. When I bought my Genesis I ordered an extra blade and boy I'm glad I did. Just a thought - could the blade be taken to a machine shop and sharpened??? or replicated???

http://darlenemcg.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:07 AM   #24  

Quote:

Originally Posted by darlenemcgView Post
I ordered that part as a back up. When I bought my Genesis I ordered an extra blade and boy I'm glad I did. Just a thought - could the blade be taken to a machine shop and sharpened??? or replicated???
I think the blade could be sharpened. I'm sure it could be replicated too, but that would take more effort and time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #25  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

It's true nothing compares to the Genesis Trimmer. I bought ALL the Dahles, including the one that costs almost $500. They were all a piece of junk. I don't know that the part I see here as the "bushing" for the Genesis is what I need, but if it works for me I will write about it here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2017, 12:19 AM   #26  
Cardstock Collector

Default Genesis Trimmer Bushing

I inherited my Genesis Trimmer and it must be at least 20 years old. When the glide on the arm began to stick I noticed that the plastic bushing was frayed and coming apart. Thanks to this forum I was able to order a new bushing from Shapeways. Even though the part was 3D computer generated it arrived quickly and best of all it fit perfectly. Another hint I took from this forum is to clean the blade. Can't believe I didn't think of this. My trimmer is now
back in perfect working order. Just wanted to say thank you to those who shared this information.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2017, 05:47 AM   #27  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by CsteinbrunView Post
I inherited my Genesis Trimmer and it must be at least 20 years old. When the glide on the arm began to stick I noticed that the plastic bushing was frayed and coming apart. Thanks to this forum I was able to order a new bushing from Shapeways. Even though the part was 3D computer generated it arrived quickly and best of all it fit perfectly. Another hint I took from this forum is to clean the blade. Can't believe I didn't think of this. My trimmer is now
back in perfect working order. Just wanted to say thank you to those who shared this information.
So happy to hear that your Genesis is back in good working order. That's neat that you inherited it and that is still being used and loved!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2018, 06:21 PM   #28  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Popping back in to Refresh this very old thread on the replacement bushing for the Genesis trimmer.
To start, thanks again Bugga for finding the 3-d printed replacement bushing that fits in the guide bar on the Genesis. I ordered the part way back in 2016 and it has been sitting in my stash unused since then. Thank goodness I didn’t procrastinate (normal me), and instead ordered as soon as I found out it existed.
Fast forward to today....I “won” a used 12” Genesis on EBay and it arrived this am. Opened the box and discovered that the nylon bushing was shot at one end - totally blown out...not visible in the photo provided and not mentioned. After a minute of being annoyed, I recalled that I had a replacement part and what could have been a crisis turned out to be very minor bump. My DH replaced the worn out bushing, cleaned all the nooks and crannies, re-aligned the guide bar & ruler, replaced the rubber feet and I was up and running the “new”Genesis by early arternoon.
The bushing is working flawlessly and I now have a precision trimmer to have in our Airstream when we camp and go on trips. 8-) I am doing the happy dance!
I’m so thankful for fellow stampers here on SCS for providing
Helpful info on where to go to find things, and also for coming here to ask the questions in the first place. You all rock!
And yes, if you are wondering, I am going to place another order for replacement bushing right away. I checked this afternoon and it appears they are still available from Shapeways.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Susy, I'm so happy I found that link for you, and that you had the replacement on hand.

I don't even have a Genesis trimmer, but I like going hunting for things on the internet.

I've benefited so many times from info that others posted here, and always try to pass it along when I can.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #30  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Susy, I'm so happy I found that link for you, and that you had the replacement on hand.

I don't even have a Genesis trimmer, but I like going hunting for things on the internet.

I've benefited so many times from info that others posted here, and always try to pass it along when I can.
So glad you popped in, so that I can personally thank you for finding this source for the bushings. You definitely have a talent for finding next to impossible things, as is the case here. :cool: If you happen to find a source for rotary style replacement blades for the Genesis, be sure and let us know. :grin:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2018, 07:20 PM   #31  
Cardstock Collector

I can’t thank you enough for this. I kind of accidentally found this while searching for a Genesis for my friend. I’ve had mine for more years than I’d like to admit. Never a problem but literally 2 weeks after I saw this my bushing went out. I have my new one coming (Plus 2 more just for safety) thanks to you. Don’t know what I would do without my Genesis trimmer. Wish someone would buy the rights and start producing this again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2018, 07:57 PM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

Default Bonnnie's Diagram

I think what you are referring to as a "bushing" is actually a "bearing, according to the diagram I got from Bonnie a few years ago. I've had my Genesis 14 years and replaced the blade once but found it really did no better than cleaning the adhesive off the old blade.

When I changed the blade I wasn't positive how the parts went back together, so I asked Bonnie for a diagram and she sent it. I've kept it but it won't download here because it has an html extension. I'm no techie so don't know how to do whatever it takes to download it so you can see it, if you are in doubt about the order in which to reinstall the blade parts.

How did you know you needed to replace the "bushing"?

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 02-12-2018 at 07:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #33  
Insane Embellisher

Default Png extension MIGHT work!

Attached Thumbnails
Genesis Trimmer (looking for parts)-wz5ajh00.png  

Last edited by Ibrands; 02-12-2018 at 08:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2018, 08:22 AM   #34  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Quote:

Originally Posted by BahbView Post
Just a tip on embedding images - don't grab the image from a Google Search - click all the way through to the image on the original site, and then right click on the image to grab the location. Otherwise, those long search results set off malware alerts and a lot of times we have to delete the post. We were able to fix yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #35  

Quote:

Originally Posted by BahbView Post
I think what you are referring to as a "bushing" is actually a "bearing, according to the diagram I got from Bonnie a few years ago. I've had my Genesis 14 years and replaced the blade once but found it really did no better than cleaning the adhesive off the old blade.

When I changed the blade I wasn't positive how the parts went back together, so I asked Bonnie for a diagram and she sent it. I've kept it but it won't download here because it has an html extension.

How did you know you needed to replace the "bushing"?
That's interesting! On the diagram the bushing is a bearing, but in either case we are referring to the same part. You will know it needs replacing if your carriage assembly is no longer sliding well. Mine started to crack around the lip of the bushing/bearing. Eventually the lip was almost completely gone on mine and the lip is what keeps it nested under the carriage. My replacement bushing/bearing is holding up well, but I bought several back ups just in case.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #36  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolyn SteeleView Post
I can�t thank you enough for this. I kind of accidentally found this while searching for a Genesis for my friend. I�ve had mine for more years than I�d like to admit. Never a problem but literally 2 weeks after I saw this my bushing went out. I have my new one coming (Plus 2 more just for safety) thanks to you. Don�t know what I would do without my Genesis trimmer. Wish someone would buy the rights and start producing this again.
I totally agree. I wish someone would take over and start producing them again too. It's an awesome precision cutter.

PS: I'm so glad you were able to replace your bushing and keep your Genesis going!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2018, 10:04 AM   #37  
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

So .... are Genesis cutters no longer available? :confused:I've very recently had to bid farewell, a.k.a. RIP, to my Carl. :( He gave his all for probably 14-15 years, but is no longer trustworthy.
I finally chose a Dahle and it sits in my stampy zone ... but we are not BFF's by any means. Too many bitty little lines (1/16ths) at nearly all same length. OMG ... not exactly cool for these eyes. So the boxes (for returning) are entertaining kitty while I look for an alternative ... was hoping it might be Genesis, as recommended by an amazing stampy friend.

No Genesis now??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2018, 11:26 AM   #38  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammyView Post
So .... are Genesis cutters no longer available? :confused:I've very recently had to bid farewell, a.k.a. RIP, to my Carl. :( He gave his all for probably 14-15 years, but is no longer trustworthy.
I finally chose a Dahle and it sits in my stampy zone ... but we are not BFF's by any means. Too many bitty little lines (1/16ths) at nearly all same length. OMG ... not exactly cool for these eyes. So the boxes (for returning) are entertaining kitty while I look for an alternative ... was hoping it might be Genesis, as recommended by an amazing stampy friend.

No Genesis now??
Yes, Genesis are still available in the aftermarket...they often come up on EBay and the prices they go for are typically dramatically less than I paid for my new Genesis all those years ago. And yes, they are even worth waiting to buy used because they are dramatically better than anything else out there on the market.
When buying a used Genesis, the condition of the blade is probably the number one thing to be concerned about. The actual cutting edge needs to be nic-free (nics meaning gouges out of the edge of the blade like someone tried to cut wire with it!). The blades are self sharpening, and as long as they haven�t rusted out or have nics on that outside slicing area, they will cut like butter even if they aren�t all shiny and new looking. :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2018, 12:26 PM   #39  
Forum Fanatic

Bev,I popped over to EBay to check out the listings for Genesis paper trimmers and there is a used 12� model that is open for bids for the next 5 days. Starting bid is $143 and ship is $26. No bidders yet. I checked out the photos provided and it looks to be a clean unit with normal wear. Blade appears to be in decent condition and seller has added the new $15 bushing to the gear bar so it is in good running order. If you are at all interested, it might be worth taking the time to watch this one and see if there are other bidders.

I don�t know what the original price was for a new 12� Genesis. I think I paid $325 for my 16� Genesis with a guide bar and NO light. I got this for a $25 discount because it had fingerprint smear in the fired paint. ;-) Crazy price, I know! That being said, it was worth EVERY penny and I have never regretted the purchase. Use it every day, multiple times a day and it is The Queen in my craft room. :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2018, 01:37 PM   #40  
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

Thanks, Susy! I wil go look, but haven't purchased anything on the bay for several years ...(a trust issue). I know one of my downline has used a Genesis for several years.

The Dahle does have a self-sharpening blade, and no cutting mat to be replaced a zillion times squared. LOVE both of those features.
Reply With Quote Likes