Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-05-2015, 06:41 PM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 279 Likes on 79 Posts
Question Buyer's remorse

I'm curious, do any of you have buyer's remorse for a product you purchased? And, what is your favorite must have product(s)?

My regrets are: original Cricut and Cricut mini, several cartridges, Zutter binding system, paper making kit, Brother sewing machine (cheap model for paper only), specialty scissors (wave cut, victorian cut, scallop cut...), a million and one die cut chipboard shapes, acrylic shapes, shaped scrapbooks, blank books, and more...
I love, love, love my Cuttlebug, embossing folders, metal dies, clear unmounted stamps and my favorite wood mount stamps, distress ink minis...:p
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:05 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think this topic has been visited many times in this forum, but it's always fun! I'm on a tight crafting budget and I'm pretty careful with my purchases, but I just had to have a teacup and saucer die. It even came with a tiny teaspoon! It was so cuuuuute. I've used it once. Luckily I got it on deep discount on Amazon.

I also had to have the the large SU stamp called Big Blossom? I think. I wanted that sucker so long I think two annual catalogs came and went before finally getting it at my demo's yard sale. It never saw ink. I've had more than a few obessions like that.

I'll take all of your blank books though
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:15 PM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Received 279 Likes on 79 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppydarlingView Post
I think this topic has been visited many times in this forum, but it's always fun! I'm on a tight crafting budget and I'm pretty careful with my purchases, but I just had to have a teacup and saucer die. It even came with a tiny teaspoon! It was so cuuuuute. I've used it once. Luckily I got it on deep discount on Amazon.

I also had to have the the large SU stamp called Big Blossom? I think. I wanted that sucker so long I think two annual catalogs came and went before finally getting it at my demo's yard sale. It never saw ink. I've had more than a few obessions like that.

I'll take all of your blank books though
Lol, earlier this year I got rid of most of my regrets (boxes and boxes of stuff). I still have the cricuts. I'm going to cart them off to local scrapbooking store's annual yard sale so I can buy more metal dies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #4  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

I got rid of most of my regrets this fall as you did - but let's see - I regret the 84 million eyelets I still have

I regret every inch of ribbon I've ever bought because I'm not a ribbon person and yet I bought it .

The rest of it I love
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 09:01 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I regret all my ribbon purchases too. I bought a bunch from Michaels one day since it was inexpensive and wanted a good variety of colors and holiday themed. I saw so many cards with it I figured I would need it. Have only used it once or twice. It just sits around collecting dust. Maybe I should force myself to use it just to get rid of it.:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 10:27 PM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

I've ever bought because I'm not a ribbon person and yet I bought it .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 12:39 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ribbon here too and washi tape. I buy cause I think wow nice colour or pattern, got this great little collection going and every time I go to use it I end up putting aside. Lots of expensive washi tape now used to hold dies in place for cutting. My regret is all the magazines I bought in the early days and did nothing with, ahh well. Donated to second hand book shop so someone got to enjoy them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 03:42 AM   #8  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

• Cheap quality card bases which were ridiculously thin & basically useless
  • Those specialty scissors like the OP which never cut properly
  • Doublesided tape which was supposed to be acid-free & specifically for cardmaking/scrapbooking which I stocked up on one day in all the widths because it was on sale - oh, the joy of having such a big supply at my fingertips. Everything that I and my DD made (cards & scrapbooking) fell apart within 12 months because the tape and everything it was attached to went yellow :mad: I had used it for a couple of years and it was fine but when I actually read the pack, it was no longer being made in Australia - it was now made in China & cheap & nasty - boo! They also had dimensionals which suffered the same fate. Guess that was why it was on sale :(
  • Lots of lots of white ink pads over the years trying to find one that I was actually happy with (I finally got the Studio G one which is really good). How hard can it be to make a decent white ink pad when we can put a man on the moon?
  • Cheap watercolour paper - it was just awful & very frustrating to use.
  • A bulk lot of Cat's Eye Chalk ink pads that snapped together - about 5 or 6 in each pack & I bought about 10 packs - a bargain I thought - but they dried up within a few months and were a waste of money.
There are so many things that I have never regretted buying in comparison & are a must-have for me: Cuttlebug (when I started cardmaking in 200, Big Shot, all my dies, MISTI, Milawukee Heat Tool, my large collection of pencils, embossing folders, 6 x 6 paper pads, Distress Inks, all the amazing stamps with matching dies - gosh this list could go on forever

Last edited by JoBear2; 05-06-2015 at 03:44 AM.. Reason: boo boo!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 05:09 AM   #9  
Forum Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 18 Posts

I've cleared out most of the regrets and some items I'm using in different ways just to use them up

Ribbon, buttons, washi (use instead of painters tape)
Distress Markers
off-brand Gel Pens
Cinch
lighted self-healing mat board
diagonal score board
spray mists that clog
paper flowers (now I make my own)
Chalk
micro beads
loose chunky glitter
scrapbook paper stacks

My loves / must haves
MISTI
Big Shot
Copics
Marvy brush tip markers (I buy at the Uchida shop to make sure they are fresh)
Brusho & Bister
Pan Pastels
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 05:35 AM   #10  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 588 Likes on 240 Posts

Eyelets in every size and color, grommets and a big honkin' thing to set them, bulk page pebbles that yellowed before I used them all, too much ribbon (I needed lots of colors, right?), ribbon iron, too much glitter. I am in the process of packing up my stamp stuff for a move and I'm sure I'll find many more regrets to garage sale or toss.
Mary Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:12 AM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm another who helped to corner the world market in Eyelets! Just why? Brads run a pretty close second. I also have a stupid amount of angel hair paper. And paper pads. I never use them. I gave a massive amount of Peeloffs to my DIL, and still have way too many. Bought before I really got into stamping. Like decoupage sheets. Gave dozens of those away too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:17 AM   #12  
Insane Embellisher

Can I just put a word in for those eyelets and ribbons? I just saw a Youtube video (can't remember whose) where she made gift bags out of wrapping paper. You could use any kind of sturdy paper, even your own artwork, then use eyelets to reinforce the holes and ribbon as the handles. I was thinking it would be great to Gelli print a long sheet of banner paper and make the bags (in my "spare" time)

Ah, found the link: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWXa9ZO2U4g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 05-14-2015 at 09:02 AM.. Reason: Added embed code - on YT click share > Embed > copy & paste code :)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 12:23 PM   #13  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
  • Lots of lots of white ink pads over the years trying to find one that I was actually happy with (I finally got the Studio G one which is really good). How hard can it be to make a decent white ink pad when we can put a man on the moon?
Jo Bear you crack me up! I have a whole box of different brand white ink pads and refills. My gripe-list keeps expanding as manufacturing keeps changing and what worked last year or month or week doesn't work anymore. Thanks for the tip....I'm off to buy the Studio G white ink!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #14  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried TreasuresView Post
Can I just put a word in for those eyelets and ribbons? I just saw a Youtube video (can't remember whose) where she made gift bags out of wrapping paper. You could use any kind of sturdy paper, even your own artwork, then use eyelets to reinforce the holes and ribbon as the handles. I was thinking it would be great to Gelli print a long sheet of banner paper and make the bags (in my "spare" time)

Ah, found the link: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWXa9ZO2U4g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Thanks so much for sharing this - it was great to watch how easy it is to make your own Gift Bag. And a great suggestion for a use for eyelets! I use eyelets for putting a ribbon through a handmade bookmark or a tag. Maybe we should start a separate thread on uses for eyelets?

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 05-14-2015 at 09:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2015, 06:41 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArizonaView Post
I regret all my ribbon purchases too. I bought a bunch from Michaels one day since it was inexpensive and wanted a good variety of colors and holiday themed. I saw so many cards with it I figured I would need it. Have only used it once or twice. It just sits around collecting dust. Maybe I should force myself to use it just to get rid of it.:rolleyes:
Use that ribbon when you wrap gifts! I did this with some ribbon I had for quite a while. Fabric ribbon always makes a package look classy!

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2015, 09:05 PM   #16  
Hardware Hotshot

I of course have some stamp sets I regretted!

I don't have a lot of regrets. I bought slowly over the years due to budget restraints.

I do have an awful lot of buttons. I don't seem to use buttons any more.

I think the majority (not really regrets) of under used items have come off SU's clearance rack. Corduroy button/ brad packs (I think I have 4/5 pkg of those), crocheted flowers, grommets, felt flowers, heavy, large silver brads that have stars in the center, etc.

The problem is more that I don't make enough cards! I still like those things.....they just sit and collect dust because I don't make tons of cards!!!

Things that get used a lot......Cuttlebug, embossing folders, dies, twine or ribbon, rhinestones, ink (hahaha), basic tools, stickles, wink of Stella, etc.

Perfect layers tool-at least it came from a garage sale!

Envelope punch board-just don't use it.

I wanted Twinkling H2o's forever-finally got them about four years ago on vacation and have never used them!

Last edited by Allistamps123; 05-07-2015 at 09:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2015, 12:55 AM   #17  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allistamps123View Post
........I wanted Twinkling H2o's forever-finally got them about four years ago on vacation and have never used them!
Isn't it funny how we LONG for things and then we get them, they gather dust?! Why is that? What is the psychology behind it? Is it just the 'thrill of the chase'? I have a couple of stamp sets that were rare because they were discontinued and I kept an eye on EBay for ages. Finally got them but only used one of the sets once...sigh.....:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2015, 06:36 AM   #18  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
Isn't it funny how we LONG for things and then we get them, they gather dust?! Why is that? What is the psychology behind it? Is it just the 'thrill of the chase'? I have a couple of stamp sets that were rare because they were discontinued and I kept an eye on EBay for ages. Finally got them but only used one of the sets once...sigh.....:confused:
I did that exact thing with "Knobbly Gnomes" - stalked Ebay and b/s/t here for probably 2 years or more, waiting for one to come up at a price I was willing to pay. Finally got one - great excitement! Stamped it once to make sure it stamped correctly. Haven't used it since.

The funny thing is, I still don't regret buying it. I know that I will use it someday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2015, 09:47 AM   #19  
Mad Swapper

Anticipation is often the most pleasurable part of getting or doing something � isn't the anticipation of a vacation better than the actual vacation, which is often a let down?! I know this is why I continue to want new crafting supplies � the looking around and finding and ordering and anticipating the delivery is almost better than getting the item itself. Almost :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2015, 11:40 AM   #20  
Insane Embellisher

Location: Virginia, where we have the beach and mountains all in one state!!
Default My Regrets

My regrets are

Binding Machine - never used it and will be selling it

Ribbon - I use it but not enough to justify the supply I have;);)

Paper cutters - though this is really not a regret but I did have a graveyard of them. Finally found one I like and will never part with it. The money I spent in trail and error I could have bought a Genesis!

Paper - I have gone through multiple company's until I found one that I like and keep the color palette in stock

Eyelet - never use them. Donated them

Brads - will only use the small ones. Donated them

I think I have finally arrived at what I like. I say no with confidence when I see something new and ask my self will I really use this?

That's my list.

My "Small" Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2015, 12:35 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Most of my regrets are just having too much! I find goodies at yard sales and thrift stores so the $$ invested isn't so much the issue, but where to put it all and then how to organize it enough to find it again can be a problem.
I love the large eyelets on tags-just bought another package actually but most of my brads just sit.
I'm sequin challenged-love them on other people's cards, but can't seem to make it work well on my own.
If it weren't for color challenges most of the bright colors in my collection would sit idle-I'm way more drawn to neutrals or muted tones.
Notecards that I "just need to put something over that random thing printed in the center of" and odd sized card bases and envies tend to sit around also.
I've got a LOT of books, boxes and frames waiting to be altered.

I spoil myself with keeping up with the latest SU colors and papers, but I don't go as crazy with new stamps anymore.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 01:40 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried TreasuresView Post

Ah, found the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXa9ZO2U4g
Awesome tutorial! Anyone who wants to watch it who is impatient can scroll to 1:40.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 02:54 AM   #23  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlueView Post
I got rid of most of my regrets this fall as you did - but let's see - I regret the 84 million eyelets I still have

I regret every inch of ribbon I've ever bought because I'm not a ribbon person and yet I bought it .

The rest of it I love
I certainly agree with the ribbon. I did in the past use ribbon on my cards (only because it was the trend
) but I never really liked it. I didn't like how it laid and that it added too much bulk to mail. Now the birthday gifts and other presents I give have tons of ribbon on them. I love using them on packages. I have already donated many rolls.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 03:22 AM   #24  
Inking Addict

I don't usually have remorse because of consumables, because I think I'll use them for something, someday. I had a some sequins from many years (!!) ago in the closet and when they started to turn up in papercrafting, I had them at hand.

I regret some tools, but only because something better came along. At the time I got them, they were the best available for the task. I'm thinking of things like templates to draw shapes, which were then cut by hand - before the explosion of die cutting machines. I can't really even call that remorse! (but it sure would be nice to see the future sometimes)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 05:41 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

I don't really have remorse for things I've bought as far as the things themselves - they served their purpose when I first had them. It's more that I hung on to things for far too long after they'd outlived their usefulness or a better version of something came along to replace the not-as-good one. A lot of things that could be "regrets" were more about the learning curve - of stamping itself and of likes/dislikes/style - than they were about just being a stupid, regretful purchase. Education totally counts, so no remorse there...

I do a variety of artsy/crafty things, so what doesn't work well for one is perfect for another. Excess in some areas is a bigger regret than "why on earth did this end up at my house?" I do regret a few things I got rid of that I wish I'd kept, but that's a whole 'nother thread...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 05:43 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Maybe, on reflection, I should have said "stickers" - I think I've used one set of alphas one time only, and yet I have quite a collection - still part of the learning curve, but you'd think I could catch on before I acquired so many...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 07:07 AM   #27  
Mad Swapper

Received 495 Likes on 164 Posts

Oh, my...when I make a bonehead purchase, I go all out. I sooooo regret not only buying the Gypsy, but then linked all of my Cricut cartridges to it. Ugh.

On a lesser scale, I just buy too much of consumables (eyelets, brads, ribbons, stickers, rub-ons, alterable materials), and don't use enough of them to even put a dent in the stash. Now the clutter is just overwhelming...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2015, 04:49 PM   #28  
Crimping Master

Received 542 Likes on 195 Posts

I'd have to say lots of stickers when I first started (what was I thinking?!), some cheaper cardstock and designer papers...and of course eyelets. I don't regret it, but lots of Flower Soft - probably because I have yet to use it! I heard eyelets are coming back in style with bell bottom pants...lol. Guess if they do come back around we'll be ready!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2015, 11:17 PM   #29  
Crimping Master

The list is pretty big. It's bagged and I'm about to haul it off to a thrift store. Brads, eyelets, unopened sprays, Distress markers, bad white ink pads, crimpers, ugly punches, frilly memory box dies, stickles, chalk inks that dry out immediately, ribbons, buttons, all spellbinder dies, all embossing folders, Distress embossing powders, two Fiskars stamp presses with the jello legs, rhinestone stick-ons in every color, cheap cardstock, and on and on. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Still liking my MISTI, Wink of Stella, Distress ink pads, Peerless watercolors, Fresh Ink, good dye ink pads, Prismas, and scor tape. Crafting lite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2015, 12:42 AM   #30  
Mad Swapper

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I also have LOTS of eyelets but am now using them again-they must be used. I bought the thing that lines up wheels so you can get a straight line. The circle cutter and the glass to cut it on(used once). I also bought mags when I first started stamping. Embossing powder in odd colors (why I ask do you need a green with brown in it also). I have a lot of ribbon but that also I have decided that I need to use up so have not bought any in two years.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2015, 06:56 AM   #31  
Embossing Fanatic

Default Thrift Store

Now that's a thrift store I wish I lived by!

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryalenaView Post
The list is pretty big. It's bagged and I'm about to haul it off to a thrift store. Brads, eyelets, unopened sprays, Distress markers, bad white ink pads, crimpers, ugly punches, frilly memory box dies, stickles, chalk inks that dry out immediately, ribbons, buttons, all spellbinder dies, all embossing folders, Distress embossing powders, two Fiskars stamp presses with the jello legs, rhinestone stick-ons in every color, cheap cardstock, and on and on. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Still liking my MISTI, Wink of Stella, Distress ink pads, Peerless watercolors, Fresh Ink, good dye ink pads, Prismas, and scor tape. Crafting lite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2015, 09:57 AM   #32  
Mad Swapper

Our city has a creative recycle/reuse center where you can donate art, craft and office supplies and even small building materials and anyone in the community (crafters, artists, teachers) can "shop" for free. I have a bag going to donate to them soon. I'm sure I'll drag something home myself :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2015, 10:08 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryalenaView Post
Just goes to show, one man's trash is another man's treasure...
I use embossing folders on almost every card, along with sprays, rhinestones...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2015, 06:24 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 43 Likes on 8 Posts

gosh you all are so lucky to have regrets . Me the little old lady who lives on A Island have a hard time getting brads here so I end up buying them Here on SCS and when my daughter see the invoice for $2.50 she runs to me and say "can you have her send the invoice again because she thinks it's a mistake!!1 lol. I regreted buying my Thing a mu jig... lol only because after I brought it new. and we all know how much that is + shipping and tax...someone here on SCS sold hers for $5 .booger me!! LOL So anytime you have regrets and want to rid yourself of goodies I'm a lil old lady out in the middle of the ocean just dream of all your regets. wish I had them and willing to pay shipping if you want to rehome or donate to a loving old lady. Plus im training my grand daughters to get addicted to this hobby of ours . Bad grandma!! have a great day ladies and ty for making me dream of your regrets !!! much Aloha crafting sisters!!

Last edited by Hawaiian; 05-11-2015 at 07:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2015, 04:48 AM   #35  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illinois MargeView Post
Just goes to show, one man's trash is another man's treasure...
I use embossing folders on almost every card, along with sprays, rhinestones...
Me too! I use embossing folders on almost every card.

And Spellbinders dies! I only have three sets and would definitely get use out of some more!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2015, 09:47 AM   #36  
Crimping Master

I like all my stuff but I have so little room for crafting supplies. Spellbinders, embossing folders, etc. just had to go. I do more quick and simple cards now. I share a spare bedroom as office space with my husband. Everything I have has to go in half a bookshelf, a toll cart, and four file drawers. Otherwise it has to go in the garage where it's out of sight out of mind. We have several women's shelters here and our thrift store directs crafts with no charge directly to those places. Kids and moms get to use them so they don't go to waste. After seeing things that never came out of the package I'm trying to be a little less spur of the moment in buying stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2015, 07:25 AM   #37  
Insane Embellisher

I think we all have those "why did I buy that?" regrets! I rediscovered bunches of stuff when I reorganized my studio recently and yes, I got rid of some things.

I laughed when I see some things I've never used. I refer to it as binging, like a binge drinker.

My husband is just as guilty, only it happens at the pet store or Tandy Leather website. We're picking up our new pup at the animal shelter this week and I won't even tell you how much he has spent on "Austin" and his new collar, harness, leash, toys (like we don't already have enough of those!). So our schnauzer "doesn't feel left out," she got a new collar and toys, too. The funny purchase was the "look at this cool glass insert for a dog dish!" We have two perfectly good dog food dishes at home, practically brand new, but "these match the kitchen and are dishwasher safe!" (Didn't have the heart to deflate his balloon and tell him the current ones are, too!)

I do many types of crafts, so I think about more than paper crafting when I decide whether or not something gets donated.

I also think about the new stampers in my monthly group and pass things along to them. Many did that for me when I started out, so I always try to share (like all those white ink pads - maybe somebody else will like them!).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2015, 08:40 AM   #38  
Crimping Master

Same pet thing here. I love the schnauzer inclusion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2015, 02:46 PM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

Maryalena. I wish I lived near you!! Wow you are getting rid of so much "good" stuff. I am saving up money for those memory box dies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #40  
Matboard Maniac

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I just mailed off a lot of my "overstock" eyelets, ribbon, and a lot of other extra stuff to my niece in Fl. Of course that didn't stop me from shopping. Every time I tell myself I will not buy any more there is always something I think I need(The new PTI quilt die). But as for real regrets maybe the crop-o-dile. Only used it once. And we have 5 rescue Westies and my DH thinks every one should have the same matching bowl. We have several different kinds in the cabinet since every time we got a new furkid he insisted on new matching bowls.
Reply With Quote Likes