Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #1  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you ALL so very much!

Hi Tea Party Friends,

Not sure if I am doing this right or not? At least I am trying! Hope it works!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of YOU who so graciously sent a card(or two or two hundred, LOL!) for me to forward on to my Son-In-Law for his college fundraiser!

Because each of you took a few minutes to help me out here, I have LOTS of wonderful cards to fill boxes for him to add to the baskets they will be selling or auctioning off at this fundraiser. It is SURE to be a huge success!

Tried to send a personal PM to you, if you sent cards and put a SCS name on it, but not everyone included a SCS name, so hoping you guys ALL see this thread of THANKS!

Before joining SCS, I would just look at the gallery and so many times I wanted to talk to you and could not. Finally, a friend was over and she helped me to get signed up on SCS. It is so wonderful on here, each and every one of you are simply the best! Although, I have only met one of you IRL, I honestly feel as though ALL of YOU are my dear friends! What an AWESOME group of ladies! Hats off to each and every one of you!

Thank you again one and all who lent me a helping hand on this fundraiser!

You guys are the BEST!

Take care and hugs, Celisa

My best creation is my children. -Diane von Furstenberg
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey! Look at you! You thought you were doing something wrong and you did it perfectly! You are becoming quite the able SCSer....all this technology! You are doing good girlfriend!

What a very nice message! Heart warming....you are most welcome for the cards that I sent......and THANK YOU for posting this official thank you thread! Whoo Hoo!

Teapotters to the rescue!

Last edited by Mothermark; 09-02-2010 at 03:44 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes