Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-03-2005, 06:01 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craft Fair display board

I know many of you have done craft fairs. This question isn't about how much to charge, I think I've read enough threads here to answer that one. But what do you use for a display board? If you could post a picture or a link to a picture that would be great. I'll be doing my first fair at the middle school and need to figure out how to display my cards. TIA!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2005, 07:06 PM   #2  
Babe-Alicious!!

My demo bought a black trifold board and put her cards in the see thru sleeves and then velcro'd them to the board.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2005, 07:15 PM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

See my post #4 at Forums at Splitcoaststampers
This is a photo of my card spinner that I use to sell my cards. I also have a disply board that I made to showcase invitation and announcement samples that can be special ordered. I made it by purchasing a big canvas from JoAnns and covered it in quilt batting then with black fabric. Then I used black grosgrain ribbon and attached it in a crisscross pattern with staples on the back then sewed black buttons on the ribbon intersections. Here is a thumbnail of that! HTH!
Attached Thumbnails
Craft Fair display board-card-display-scs.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2005, 05:18 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

A year ago I was showing a variety of the products I sell (not cards, but bags/boxes/folios etc) at a rubber stamping convention. I was on a tight budget. I used white cardboard display boards (a few bucks) that I pick up at office supply stores for my kiddos science fair projects. I layed out the boards and figured out what I wanted to display on each. I stamped on the dead white space to add some interest to it (I included my logo there as well). I used velcro dots to hold the pieces in place, since I thought I might re-use the displays and samples at a later time. They also sell low tack Zots/Glue dots at some office supply stores (I've only ever seen the permanent glue dots at scrapbook stores). Low tack ones are great for displays because you could easily remove the cards to use/sell them later. I wouldn't, however, let customers remove the cards from the displays--the display would move around. HTH

Annette
http://stamponthis.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2006, 05:00 PM   #5  
Compulsive Stamper

Hi
I did craft fairs last fall I bought inexpensive artist canvas at a outlet store and used a easel to display them Velcro on the back of the cards so I could change the display I was also able to put coasters and dominoes on the bottom of the easel so they stood up By doing this you leave space on your table to have catalogs, flyers and business cards or other stamped items
Good luck I did so so at a couple fairs and completely sold out of everything at another so don't get discouraged there are a lot of variables
Donna
Reply With Quote Likes