Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-30-2018, 07:37 PM   #1  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Arrow May Scrapping and Chatter - sbc18may

Scrappin' Challenge 2018 Can you believe this is our 10th year of Scrappin' Goal Challenge?! We sure completed an AWESOME number of pages together in 2009 through 2017 and I'm looking forward to MORE Scrap pages together in 2018! Let's keep scrappin'.

It was SO fun to chat about and see everyone's pages, goals and ideas for completing LOTS of scrapbook pages in 2018! Many had a common theme - get more pages done, use what's in our stash, meet new scrapping friends, plan time/crops...

What fun we'll have sharing ideas, cheering success, keeping the motivation and making new friends. Our scrap goal isn't all about getting pages done, it's also about enjoying the process! Please feel free to join at any time!

Here's the CHALLENGE. Each person can share their page goals, pages and ideas. for those of use who like Annual Goals, we will have a better shot at meeting our yearly goal if we break it down by month.

*In this thread, we track our monthly goals. We find it helps us keep getting pages done which is good for all of us.

You choose your own scrapbook page goal and monthly spend goal. You may select 2, 3, 5, 50 pages....you choose. The idea is to be flexible so if you know you're going to be really busy, you can reduce the number one month or if you're going to a couple crops or scrap weekends, up the number. This also works for the budget. Each month, you can change your goals depending on your calendar!

The whole goal of the challenge is to get lots of pages done all the while enjoying sharing with Virtual Friends.

Are you UP for the CHALLENGE? Come and Play in the 2018 Scrapbook Challenge! Here's to Meeting our Scrapping Goals & Meeting New Friends!

We'd love to "oohh" and "aahh" over your pages so please post with key word "sbc18may"

Last edited by Lmn; 06-01-2018 at 05:57 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2018, 07:38 PM   #2  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow May Scrappers

May Scrappers

Jayne (scs Ozpom) - 5
Liz (scs Elizabeth G) - 10
Andy (scs Andy99) - 20
Michele (scs DRStamper) -
Anavon (scs Annie’s Pantry) -
JoyceAnn (scs AnniePanda) - 10
Lela (scs Lmn) - 50
Amy (scs ShirleysGirl) - 4
Sharon (scs SMadson) -
Patti (scs PrincessP1971) -
Lynn (scs FMCrafter) -
Kelly ( scs ScrappinCEO) -
Cheryl (scs Motherload) - 2

Last edited by Lmn; 06-01-2018 at 05:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2018, 07:40 PM   #3  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Monthly Scrap Challenges

We have a TERRIFIC List of Fun Challenges Monthly ... come and play!!

Scraplift Challenge - Posted the first Monday of Each Month
Keyword: SCRAP18may

Stash Challenge - (it's BACK!) - Posted the first Tuesday of Each Month
Keyword: Stash18apr

Life In Pockets Challenge - (NEW!) - Posted the first Wednesday of Each Month -- PKP005 PKP010

Sketch Challenge - Posted the first Friday of each Month
Keyword: Sketch18may1

Word of the Year Challenge - Posted the first Week of each Month

Last edited by Lmn; 06-01-2018 at 06:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2018, 07:42 PM   #4  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow YTD Totals thru April 2018

YTD Thru April 2018

Michele (scs DRStamper) -
Liz (SCS Elizabeth G.) - 48
Joyce Anne (scs AnniePanda) - 41
Andy (scs Andy99) - 123
Patti (scs PrincessP1971 ) -
Anavon (scs Annie's Pantry) -
Lela (scs Lmn) - 168
Jayne (scs Ozpom) - 10
Amy (scs ShirleysGirl) - 78
Sharon (scs SMadson) -
Cheryl (scs motherload) - 6

Last edited by Lmn; 06-01-2018 at 06:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 01:44 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,301 Likes on 936 Posts

I'm in Lela....and so glad to see you back...yay.

I'll work out my goal and get back to you....I think I need to be realistic given how busy life is this end at present and will be. In less than 2 months we will be heading off so a lot happening. Eek!

Have a great day everyone
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 10:34 AM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 44 Likes on 26 Posts

So I think I have to face the fact that scrapbooking is no longer my passion. I had planned to finish at least one layout in my free time this past weekend, but then I started practicing my guitar, and then I read for a while, and did some laundry, and before I knew it, the weekend was over. On top of all that, I got an e-mail from Cricut.com that they will no longer be supporting Cricut Craft Room, so one of my main tools to create with is gone. I now have to decide if investing in a new Cricut Explore Air so I can access Design Studio will solve my lack-of-motivation problem, or whether parenting is just so time consuming that I will have to be content with creating one layout a month until my kids are grown. Sorry for going on so long, but I'm kinda thinking out loud and trying to make some decisions, and this seems like a supportive place to do it!

Anyway, for now I will put down my monthly goal as two layouts, and my (extremely sad) YTD is 6.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 03:25 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

Cheryl, you sweet dear, just take a breath and go with what works for you at the moment. I believe with all you have going on in your life there comes a time to step back and take stock. What makes you content? Where are your priorities?
Is the access easy to your scrapping, should you get the notion? If so, you can rest knowing it is there when you need a break from your other activities.
I'm a strong believer in being a mother. That said doesn't mean you should put away all personal time for yourself, you know. If music and reading help you stay centered, and scrapbooking has lost its pleasure, that's okay. There is a real chance you will come back to scrapbooking in the future (many do, I did) when the time is right. Keeping memories is in your blood, so don't feel pressured to keep it on the front burner, let it simmer, savor the moments that you live by keeping notes/photos in the mean time.
As for making a huge purchase, I can't justify that for you just to have 'goodies" to add to a page. You can come up with creative elements some other way. The reason I did so many pages in April is because of a new philosophy I took up. A new outlook for me is to just make the page - don't fret over every little detail. And remember who I am making the page for - me and my family. Not for anyone else. Sometimes I may want to get fancy, sometimes I just want to get the photos documented on a page. I was trying to get older photos finished -pretty much finished 2014. Yay!

So, for May I am setting my goal at 10 again. YTD 41
No apologies if I fall short, either - lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 04:07 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Wednesday everyone....

Cheryl, I totally agree with Joyce Ann. If scrapping isn't for you right now, just put it on the back burner and enjoy other things that give you pleasure. I wouldn't invest either unless you really want to get back into it. Don't beat yourself up...you are busy being a wife and mother and it's ok to have new hobbies and put the old ones to the side for a while, or totally give them away. Things we enjoy doing shouldn't be a chore.
I stopped scrapping for a few years whilst I worked and had other priorities and only came back to it 2 years ago. Sometimes our motivation and passion wanes and we redirect ourselves to other things which is good.
It will be lovely to hear from you and perhaps just come on this thread for a chat and you never know when your mojo will pick up again.

I got distracted from scrapping by joining in the VSN and enjoyed that but now I have a box full of cards and no idea what to do with them LOL. They aren't good enough to sell and some I wouldn't even send. I just need a big push to start my travel albums but when I look at all of the photos I complicate things so nothing happens.

The important thing is that whatever you choose to do in your own time...enjoy it.

I agree with you, that none of us should apologise for falling short of our monthly goal...gosh I have hardly scrapped this year, but I know I love coming on this thread and hearing how everyone is going and looking at the beautiful creations that some have managed to make.

I printed off photos to do some pocket pages as I find these quicker but goodness knows when I will get back to them.

Enjoy life and keep in touch when you can. (((hugs)))
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Lela

I need to be realistic this month....this week is out with the wedding and probably next week with youngest son coming home today and visitors here for the wedding.

April goal... I didn't get close: 2/6....
YTD: 10

May goal: 5.......hopefully I will blow this away

Thanks Lela...I'm still around.

Hope we get to see Sharon back and also Sharon (Sewflake) even if just for chats...miss them.

Love you ladies and this thread. Have a wonderful day
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 07:08 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 231 Likes on 146 Posts

Cheryl...my best advice to you is enjoy every moment none of us is promised tomorrow. As a RN I witness this everyday and though that may sound scary or even morbid to some it is the best kind of centering point for me. So what is your passion right now? Choose it and live in that moment. If while you are enjoying that moment you are worried about ever getting it scrapped then are you actually in the moment? I have been guilty of this and that’s when I found I was stealing my own joy, both in that moment, and in my scrapbooking of it or wondering if I would ever get around to telling that story anyway. Whatever you do...just be present. I hope that helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 07:17 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 231 Likes on 146 Posts

April goal not quite met...18/20. YTD landing at 78. May is going to be a whopper of a busy month. Goal only set at 4 and only because I can’t admit to myself that I might not find time for that!
But all for good things...oldest son graduates from college on the 18th, taking a family trip to FL directly afterwards with younger son’s bday to be celebrated in Nashville on our return trip. Major landscaping renovation underway here prior to all of that and then the details of getting them both moved out of their current college apartments b4 we leave for our 10 day vacation since we will be returning at end of the month. Lots of fun times coming up in my house!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2018, 08:42 PM   #12  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart YES!

well, a little delay getting home but I'll get there tomorrow ...and then I have Friday off, yay me! It's the perfect weekend for it, iNSD!!

JoyceAnn, you gave GREAT advice to Cheryl, I couldn't say it better. "To Everything there is a season under Heaven ..." I have to be honest, I didn't really start Scrapping more than occasional until my sons were in high school. There just never seemed to be time (or energy left) before that. It really kicked in when they were busy with their own activities. While I haven't caught up those years ... I love my passion for scrapping now

I also wouldn't buy an Explore right now ... by the time you get back to Scrapping more than occasional, there will probably be a new choice? I have an Expression I used only a couple times so I'm also disappointed with the news from Cricut, esp since I got a new Ipad to support it at Christmas. Oh well, what can you do. I still have all of my cartridges and use my Expression to cut the images I have and it works ...CRazZy ...

Hobbies are supposed to be relaxing and fun, I try not to get stressed over them. To much else in life to worry about!

Scrap on
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2018, 09:41 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Cheryl has awakened such warm and inspiring comments. Amy's comment about "in the moment" is so true and important. It is what pulled me back into life 7 years ago. Yep, love your family - everything else will work itself out in time. I do hope you take time to pop in and chat with us!!

I wasn't going to order anymore new photos, but yesterday I placed an order with Nations Photo. Not a real big one, though. I ordered the two digi layouts while I was ordering. Hoping to go digging in my photo box tonight and find pics from 2015 - not sure how many there are unscrapped (sure were a lot of 2014!) I think I got behind in 2015 because of 2 trips to Virginia at the beginning and end of Kara's pregnancy with Jovy. I know I have lots of pics for 2016!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2018, 08:33 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Thursday everyone...2 days to go but whose counting LOL.

Youngest boy arrived home safely and is now in his little "pad" upstairs and we are pampering him (for now LOL)....2 loads of washing done and trying to feed him up. He's on the lookout for a job next week so has some plans which is good.

I've just been for a facial/pampering and tomorrow are nails. Anyone would think I was the bride LOL. Met the future DILs family from the UK last night for dinner...was a good night and so glad to have broken the ice before Saturday. Life and family are precious.

Have a wonderful day everyone and I will pop in for chats when I can. Take care and (((hugs)))...love you ladies
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2018, 08:40 PM   #15  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face So ...

What's Everyone doing for (i)NSD Weekend?

Are you playing along with some challenges online or IRL? Anyone going to a Crop?

I will be HIDING in my Scrap Room all day

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2018, 08:45 PM   #16  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking How Fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Happy Thursday everyone...2 days to go but whose counting LOL.

Youngest boy arrived home safely and is now in his little "pad" upstairs and we are pampering him (for now LOL)....2 loads of washing done and trying to feed him up. He's on the lookout for a job next week so has some plans which is good.

I've just been for a facial/pampering and tomorrow are nails. Anyone would think I was the bride LOL. Met the future DILs family from the UK last night for dinner...was a good night and so glad to have broken the ice before Saturday. Life and family are precious.

Have a wonderful day everyone and I will pop in for chats when I can. Take care and (((hugs)))...love you ladies
I hear Wedding Bells .... yay Jayne! I love when the family comes together for special events, so wonderful. Lots of photos moments. I hope you have a great time

I just got a "Save the Date" for my nephew for this Fall and I'm SO excited
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 03:11 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
I hear Wedding Bells .... yay Jayne! I love when the family comes together for special events, so wonderful. Lots of photos moments. I hope you have a great time

I just got a "Save the Date" for my nephew for this Fall and I'm SO excited

Yep wedding bells on Saturday and the forecast is for 27 degrees...yay. Will definitely be asking for lots of photos.

How exciting to have a wedding to go to in the Fall...wonderful time of the year....I love when the family gets together.

Happy day and so good to have you back.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 11:05 AM   #18  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheryl, all the ladies gave you such great advice, that I have no other words to offer. I certainly have been in your shoes. Just live life in the moment and don't let whatever you don't get done get you down! I have a feeling that you'll be back to scrappin' eventually and we'll welcome you with open arms!!

I actually reached my goal this month. Here are this months goals:
May goal: 10
YTD: 48

I hope to get more done as I just received some new pictures in the mail and I'm going to participate in the Scrapbook Generation's online crop. It will be my first Facebook online crop I've done, so that will be interesting. I think it's about as close as I will get to a scrapbooking retreat. lol

Sending you all scrapbooking mojo for the weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #19  
Matboard Maniac

I ended up with 50 layouts completed at my scrapbooking weekend. I'll start to post some of them soon. I'm still unpacking, so I have to dig to the bottom of my desk before I can start spreading things out to take pics. That puts me at 50 layouts for April. Good Luck with the wedding Jayne!

April: 50
May goal:20
YTD: 123
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hollywood Beach Weekend jai by AnniePanda - at Splitcoaststampers
This is rather odd, but when I found these pockets I decided to use them. I figure if I select a batch of photos that can be inserted back to back I can insert this page into the album without disturbing pages that are already there. For 2014 I've used the ring binder from WRMK so it is easy to snap it in there, unlike the post bound albums. The only thing about using these pocket pages is to work out the front and back. (I assume I am suppose to fill the back side too, right?)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 05:20 PM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Here is another pocket page. Didn't photograph the back side, but similar photos.
It's pretty quick if the orientation of the photos are right. Here I had to cut down the center photo, therefor backing it worked.
Sandy Mermaids jai by AnniePanda - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 09:02 PM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth G.View Post
Cheryl, all the ladies gave you such great advice, that I have no other words to offer. I certainly have been in your shoes. Just live life in the moment and don't let whatever you don't get done get you down! I have a feeling that you'll be back to scrappin' eventually and we'll welcome you with open arms!!

I actually reached my goal this month. Here are this months goals:
May goal: 10
YTD: 48

I hope to get more done as I just received some new pictures in the mail and I'm going to participate in the Scrapbook Generation's online crop. It will be my first Facebook online crop I've done, so that will be interesting. I think it's about as close as I will get to a scrapbooking retreat. lol

Sending you all scrapbooking mojo for the weekend!
Enjoy your online crop.....I would love to see our group do this one weekend and I will try and stay up..lol. Enjoy
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy99View Post
I ended up with 50 layouts completed at my scrapbooking weekend. I'll start to post some of them soon. I'm still unpacking, so I have to dig to the bottom of my desk before I can start spreading things out to take pics. That puts me at 50 layouts for April. Good Luck with the wedding Jayne!

April: 50
May goal:20
YTD: 123

Thanks Andy...excited....having my nails done in an hour. We are about ready.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2018, 09:09 PM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Friday...1 sleep..Whoohoo

Joyce Ann yep I do the back of the pocket pages and the trickiest part is finding photos the same orientation but I've decided if I can't find some, I will just embellish and so the photos flow. Great pocket pages you did. Melissa will be impressed.

Enjoy your day ladies...I'm currently sitting out on the deck enjoying the sunshine. It's warmer onside than in. 27 degrees forecast for tomorrow..yay.

I'll be online probably Sunday...not sure as I'm being taken out for Mother's Day by the eldest as he goes back to work offshore on Monday for 4 weeks. Mother's Day is the following week...it gets busy so I'm happy to go out earlier.

I'll try and post some wedding photos when I have some.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2018, 12:42 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 894 Likes on 567 Posts

Hello everyone! This is such a great supportive group! Sometimes just coming in here gives me ideas... Other times life gets in the way of living. Off to check and see if things are flying off the balcony the winds are so strong
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

The sun is shining...they've now said 28 degrees...a little breezy but perfect for a wedding. The wedding ceremony is being held in a tropical garden here with the reception at one of our marinas....Hillarys...overlooking the marina and boats. Hopefully we will get a magnificent sunset like last night.

Time to finish my cuppa and then off to the hairdressers I go.

Happy Saturday and wedding day...yay
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2018, 07:20 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Have fun Jayne... But not too much! Lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2018, 07:24 AM   #28  
Hardware Hotshot

Just remembered today is National Scrapbooking Day! That thought pulled me into my scrapbooking room and helped me get a sketch completed and now I'm trying to figure out papers to go with my photos. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going and get a layout finished. Anyone else scrapping yet?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2018, 07:52 AM   #29  
Die Cut Diva

Hopefully I am now back! This past year has been a roller coaster for my family. Was in my scrap room this week and made a few cards while waiting for pictures were being printed at WalMart. So now I have pictures in hand and after what I spent on them then need to be scrapped. So my goal for this month is 10 pages.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2018, 10:55 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am a silly old fart! Lol at least that is what my son calls me! Lol

So having a good day and having good weather. Went 30 minutes out of town to a scrapbook store! Ok I did get lost! Google map sent me to the wrong address... Oh well I found it! I went in for a sand erasers... Hmm... Yup quite a few things later I figured I had to leave before I was broke. As I was leaving the store I realized it was national scrapbook day and they were having a weekend crop. I think I am going to create a page.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2018, 01:10 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

ok this just took me forever and a day! I think this is version 5! Any thoughts.. changes.. spelling mistakes before I make it my final version? I created a bit of a grey outline so you can tell it is a plain white page

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2018, 02:13 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Lynn...love your LO as it is.

Happy Sunday everyone....wedding went well...and the weather was just glorious. I had a ball and even danced the night away with my heels on....you wouldn't have known I had had a knee op a couple of months ago. Was such a wonderful day and such love and happiness all day long. Wish we could do it again.....2 down, 1 to go and not sure he will be getting married any time soon LOL.

I will put up some photos when I can...not got many of us other than funny ones in the photo booth they had there...how the times change. Waiting for the official ones to come.

I have a craft day tomorrow at a friend's and I am not ready...I think I will do pocket pages as I have my photos printed for those and I need to scrap for a change. Enjoy
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2018, 07:21 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

thank you! it is now in the gallery!

It's a Scrap! by FMcrafter - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2018, 03:26 PM   #34  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Me, me!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherloadView Post
Just remembered today is National Scrapbooking Day! That thought pulled me into my scrapbooking room and helped me get a sketch completed and now I'm trying to figure out papers to go with my photos. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going and get a layout finished. Anyone else scrapping yet?

I played along with several challenges online at different sites ... I uploaded my pages today It was fun

Here's my pages

Scrap Shopping

My Texas Adventure

the Arnold 18

Schnitzelbank

Blessed in TX

Babes, it was good

Last edited by Lmn; 05-06-2018 at 09:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2018, 03:45 PM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lol!! Laughing at myself! I didn't even look for any online events for National scrapbook day! Lol yup I can be silly!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #36  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile Here's the May Challenges

*** Hey Ladies, The May Scraplift & the May Sketch Challenges are posted ... I hope you'll play along.

Last edited by Lmn; 05-06-2018 at 04:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Lela for posting links here! I can just get so scattered!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2018, 02:06 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Monday everyone. Went to my craft morning and I made 1 easy card...because I'm slack and also started my Australia Day pocket pages but didn't have embellishments with me so will finish that one up this week which shouldn't take long....watch this space.

Lela, your SG Event looked fun...do you go all the way from Canada to Texas for it? Amazing. I'm so lazy and won't drive 2 hours to go to a weekend retreat....I prefer 1 day ones but will go to some down the track. We just seem to be busy on Sundays so it's not always ideal for me to go away for a weekend.

Got post wedding blues LOL...can't seem to get my head around much at all today after a busy week and weekend. Will try and find some photos suitable to post on here as I think it may take me a long time to scrap the day. I still have the eldest boy's wedding to scrap, plus the poppets births, etc, etc :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have a fun day
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2018, 05:58 AM   #39  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking well

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post

... Lela, your SG Event looked fun...do you go all the way from Canada to Texas for it? Amazing. I'm so lazy and won't drive 2 hours to go to a weekend retreat....I prefer 1 day ones but will go to some down the track. We just seem to be busy on Sundays so it's not always ideal for me to go away for a weekend.

Good Morning, off to another busy week but wishing I weren't so I could keep scrapping from all the iNSD Challenge ideas ... :rolleyes: To be honest Jayne, I was going to TX for work, figured out it worked with those dates and just rolled it in ... so it was good! Very fun time ... it was only US to US travel, I live in the states

After a fun wedding weekend, I can understand why it's a little anti-climatic. You've been planning for it and now that it's over, so many memories made of fun times ... Today is my 30th Wedding Anniversary so I'm feeling nostalgic

Wishing everyone a good start to the week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2018, 10:02 AM   #40  
Hardware Hotshot

Happy anniversary. Lela, and here's wishing you many more happy years together!

Reply With Quote Likes