Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #81  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorialView Post
prima flowers I bought them in every color...I do use them occassionaly and can't bear to get rid of them...I might need that many in that exact color someday......
Me, too, except I found a way to get rid of them. I am one of the crafts people at a teenage girls camp for my church and I'm bringing all those flowers up there and letting the girls create. I'll be done with them and yet they'll go to new homes. Win, win for me!

Lori
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #82  
Kookie Creator

As well as taking the flowers up to the girls camp, I'm taking most of my patterned paper plus stickles and the generic sparkle glue bottles from Michael's (which I think work better than stickles). A lot of my bling plus rubons, ribbons, eyelets and anything else I have is going up.

Whatever isn't used is probably going to be donated to the teenage girls program locally.

I'm letting those girls go crazy. Use what you want and bling up the projects!

If I bring home too much stuff, I'm going to stick a bunch of it in Priority Mail envelopes and sell them on eBay.

Gotta simplify and clean out. I'm drowning in "stuff"!

Lori
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #83  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51View Post
Ribbon. I bought all kinds of it, then I couldn't keep up with the trends...sheer ribbon, wide ribbon, stripes, stripey edges, ruffledy...and it all just sits. I do use some twine though! And I no longer succumb to the "but it is SOOOO cute..." argument!
I only buy white ribbon now. I can color it any color I want and I'm not wasting it. The already-colored ribbon -- what was I thinking?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #84  
Compulsive Stamper

Smile

My bandwagon jump occurred shortly after I discovered rubber stamping. Someone told me about the great deals they found buying on eBay and I got caught up in the thrill of the bidding. I can't tell you how many stamp sets I bought just because I was able to outbid someone for them - and they've sat in their cases for years just waiting to be exposed to an inkpad. Thank heavens Lent came along so I could force myself to give up online purchasing for 40 days. My PayPal account got a much deserved rest.

If only we could create a virtual garage sale for all of our MUST HAVE stuff that is collecting dust. Our matra could be "use it or lose it to someone who will!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #85  
Inking Addict

Where to begin?

The biggest regret I have?? the GYPSY! It has been used for a grand total of 2 times, both of which I sat for hours trying to fiure it out.

So many cartridges for the cricuit machine. Won't part with them, but don't use them. When my kids' friends come over and want to craft, they use them. I own more sticky mats than any one store stocks at a time. And every size in multiple packs. Also, Cricuit machine markers.

My Pink Stamper stamps. They are really fun! And precious. And not my style at all. I prefer more elegant stamps and I believe I own most of hers. Never used.

I know that I have so much more and if I crept upstairs and just peeked on the surface, I'd be able to fill the page. I'm too scared to see what else I spent money on that is sitting there!!!

What's really funny is that when I see someone buying items that I don't like, I always think, "Now THAT'S a stupid purchase. They'll regret that later!" but I never say that to myself.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #86  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink Where do I start?

Glimmer Mist-can anyone actually spray that stuff on anything without getting little spots all over? Watching videos on U-tube is a big mistake-it doesn't turn out like that in real life at all!!
Brads in crazy shapes-watermelons or pumpkins anyone? Don't go on Eyelet Outlets website or you'll end up in the same boat, I'm warning you!
Ditto for eyelets. Yuck.
Perfect Pearls-never touched it. Does anyone actually use that stuff?
Border punches-got carried away with these also and just recently sold several on Ebay. In reality I only use a few. Strictly seasonal ones like ornaments and ghosts just aren't very practical. Also the "Corner Adorner" corner punches. Now that nesties and dies are the standard they are obsolete and they also recently went on Ebay. Ditto for the Tonic border punch system-I was so excited about that and I've never used it since I bought it and half a dozen punches to use with it.
And why did I ever think I needed 60 + colors of glitter? For awhile I was on the "glitter on acetate" kick but gave it up because I hated the little flecks of glitter than always are all over under the acetate.

Funny though-I ADORE patterned paper and rarely make a card without it. I also love my Cricut-there are literally endless things you can do with it. I also love ribbon, too and one of my favorite styles of card is embossing paste with brass stencils. Oh well, to each their own.

Last edited by inkyfingersrsexy; 04-04-2012 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #87  
Embossing Fanatic

OH MY Kinglake...You sure do have alot of stuff! At the moment I am still trying to get a job so money fir my crafting stuff is far and few between. In the future if you are going to sell any of your micas please keep my name and I will take a few off your hands, that is of course if your wanting to get rid of any.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #88  
Forum Fanatic

Received 71 Likes on 17 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sempermomView Post
if you've had the cricut for a yr or more, sell it and i bet you wont miss it!

i did, and not one regret, LOL...and the friedn who bought it all LOVES it! so worked out for us both.

sell it and buy something you have been wanting, even that non craft item ;)
You are so right
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #89  
Forum Fanatic

Received 71 Likes on 17 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkyfingersrsexyView Post
Glimmer Mist-can anyone actually spray that stuff on anything without getting little spots all over? Watching videos on U-tube is a big mistake-it doesn't turn out like that in real life at all!!
I love this thread as I get to see all the differences and similarities. I love all mists and Glimmer Mist has some beautiful colors. I rarely do a traditional light mist. I spray it on heavy with templates of all sorts and blend colors like crazy. I think I have some of almost all types of mists. The more the merrier!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #90  
Mad Swapper

Received 495 Likes on 164 Posts

I am in agreement with the Gypsy...I enjoy my Cricut somewhat, but that %^$#^ Gypsy was a complete waste of money.

I also bought so much ribbon I could make bows for a gazllion packages and still be drowning in it. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #91  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisOView Post
I also bought so much ribbon I could make bows for a gazllion packages and still be drowning in it. :-)
I hear you on the ribbon! The thing is, I love the look of pretty bows on cards, I just can't tie one to save my life, lol!

My Brand Spankin' New Blog InkyPalms
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #92  
Compulsive Stamper

Thanks-maybe I'll try it. The light mist just to cover some cardstock doesn't seem to work well-it leaves spots. Maybe the template idea will work better!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #93  
Polyshrink Goddess

I don't jump on trends, but I'm a tools fanatic! Wish I would have never bought the Tearing Edge, the little metal circles for tracing layers, my lightbox and brass templates, my crop-o-dile and crop-o-dile Big Bite and all the colored ink cartridges for my stamping wheels. Wow! That's quite a few tools that I could easily live without.

As my best friend says, "Stamping....it's cheaper than therapy" to which I add, "Not by much".

My mom was the proud recipient of my first handmade card. Cost $200.

~My Gallery~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #94  
Stazon Splitcoast

Anyone buy the Xyron Design Runner and cartridges to go with it? Or was that just me? Never actually used it on a project. Just practiced with it a couple of times.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #95  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 245 Likes on 132 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
I am going to be shot for this, lol. I couldn't get into Distress Inks. I love the look. I think they are beautiful. I just don't "get" them. I know how to use them but every time I use them I think something is supposed to happen. I think that "something" is I psyched myself out in wanting something cool to happen like Adrien Brody popping out of the ink pad, lol.

Bella's- I don't know what I was thinking. I am a bit of a classic stamper. I never buy trendy stamps. I want my stamps to be ageless. I just had to jump on the Bella bandwagon. Ok, I bought one, lol.

Copics- Don't get me wrong. I LOVE COPICS! I can't use them for stamping. I use them for my illustration work. It's just weird to me that this Manga marker is used for stamping now. I have admired so many Manga artists over the years who are Copic colorists. Then they were picked up in the stamping world. I just couldn't get the hang of it. Now, I have favorite Copic stamp artists. I can never use them for stamping. I have tried. I can't get past that mental block.

I do love Stencils & my Cricut, lol.
I can so relate to this. Can't see that they are that much different than any other dye inks, so why have a bunch of ink pads that seldom get used. Gave them all to a newbie--pads and reinkers, some of which had never been used.
Have done the same thing with Adirondack ink pad/reinkers as well as any "doubles" of the same kinds of products from different companies. Am thinking the paint daubers are going to go the same route soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #96  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelnorthView Post
I usually put double sided tape on the back of the cardstock before I cut out letters (I have the Tim Holtz Typeset strip - those are fiddly little suckers!). Works great and the backing paper on the tape seems to separate with the pressure of the cutting so it flips off really easily when you want to stick them down.
DUHHHH! What a great idea! I've been trying to put my Tim Holtz letters through the little Xyron ("X" looking one) and I either tear the letters or lose them. I'm definitely doing this the next time I die cut anything really tiny or delicate.

Mahalo Much

erin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #97  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's my bandwagon list:
stickles - takes forever for the stuff to dry
floral stamp sets
dollar bin ribbons - odd colors yuck
floral stamp sets
dollar acrylic stamps - too small
floral stamp sets
dew drop inks
did I mention floral stamp sets?

BTW: EYELETS are coming back "IN" - I've seen them on two major companies ' "NEW ITEMS" lists lately. Come on, are they really new? Yup, at least the sizes are. . . just say no - use your stash!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RED DIVAS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #98  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

That is so hilarious eyelets are "IN" again. Who thinks of these trends? ROFL! I was using eyelets and brads in the 1970's when I was a little girl because I thought they were cute. Back then because I was a little girl I didn't have access to all the cool colors. How did I alter my eyelets? I colored them.

Gypsy- I can agree. I have a love/hate relationship with that thing. I love I can store all my cartridges. I have been blessed to be able to have a lot of cartridges. I found the Gypsy too small and limiting to design on. Some days I am still glad to have it. Now, I have the Imagine so the Gypsy is a bit harder to work with that machine.

Another idea for those who are donating items. I donate my items to women's shelters and veteran organizations. A lot of our military girls tend to be forgotten about. It's a joy for them to receive crafting items. If you have a charity you support that you don't think could use craft items ask anyway because a lot of times you will get a positive answer. For example glitter glue can be used to make signs. The organization does not need to take that out of their budget.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #99  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkyfingersrsexyView Post
Perfect Pearls-never touched it. Does anyone actually use that stuff?
Ooooh yes! Me! I use it and love it!

I just made a pendant with chipboard, UTEE, Perfect Pearls and a stamp (here).

I also do DIY glimmer mist with it and find the Mini Mister gives a better spray than the Tattered Angels bottles you dislike! Mix it with water to make a thin "glaze" and paint it over coloured areas. Mix it with watercolour paints for shimmery colours. Dust it over Versamark stamping for a pretty effct (looks great over background patterns in similar colours to your background for a sort of shimmery tone-on-tone effect).

I've resisted the newer release colours (the Cafe set and the Confections set) but I have the Patina, Metallics, Pastels and Jewel sets and use them all!

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #100  
Crimping Master

The fiskars emboss thing in the blue box. I love the idea of dry embossing but it was just too limiting and too few stencils for me I think.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #101  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelnorthView Post
I usually put double sided tape on the back of the cardstock before I cut out letters (I have the Tim Holtz Typeset strip - those are fiddly little suckers!). Works great and the backing paper on the tape seems to separate with the pressure of the cutting so it flips off really easily when you want to stick them down.
Don't have a cricut, but when I die cut letters I usually run it through the xyron first and then cut them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #102  
Kookie Creator

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this prior but way before die cut anythings, I tried every paper shaper cutter, circle cutter and everything else out there to get a variety of shapes for "perfect" layering. I never found one that I could cut at least one usuable shape on. I'll never forget the very first SU workshop I attended 20 years ago. She demo'd this "wonderful" circle cutter that you could make over 100 sizes on. She made it look soooo easy. HA! I fell for it and never was able to get one circle right. I tried Fiskars and a couple of others too. Gave them all away years ago during a purge. Good riddance! Thankfully a few years later, we finally got Cricuts, Cuttlebugs, etc. I am finally happy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #103  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by raquelita_unoView Post
I don't jump on trends, but I'm a tools fanatic! Wish I would have never bought the Tearing Edge, the little metal circles for tracing layers, my lightbox and brass templates, my crop-o-dile and crop-o-dile Big Bite and all the colored ink cartridges for my stamping wheels. Wow! That's quite a few tools that I could easily live without.
I do use my crop-o-dile, but I can add several different circle & oval cutters (ugh) the Bind-it-All, which I promptly dumped when the Cinch came out, a Xyron electronic cutting system. I dumped that for the Slice then the Silhouette, which I love because I can cut my own designs. TJA--Tool Junkies Anonymous!

personallycreated.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #104  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampticianView Post
Anyone buy the Xyron Design Runner and cartridges to go with it? Or was that just me? Never actually used it on a project. Just practiced with it a couple of times.
How could I have forgotten that one?!! And gobs of cartridges to go with it!

personallycreated.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 AM   #105  
Cardstock Collector

Sell the cartridges on ebay. I did. I recently sold 6 cartridges and made close to $150. Get rid of them while the price is still good and the loss you take isn't that great.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 05:00 AM   #106  
Die Cut Diva

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by shengView Post
If anyone is looking to get rid of cricut cartridges, please let me know, lol. There are a few I'm looking for, lol.
Me too! I have one in mind, and if you have it, let me know! It's called George. I like using my cricut, just so much fun. I really like it for Scrapbooking! Fun to use with friends at a home crop. Sharing cartridges then is a great idea!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 05:07 AM   #107  
Die Cut Diva

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisOView Post
I am in agreement with the Gypsy...I enjoy my Cricut somewhat, but that %^$#^ Gypsy was a complete waste of money.

If you use the Cricut Craft Room @ Cricut.com, you won't need your Gypsy! You can meld letters on your computer, and then cut! Love that feature! And it's free to use Cricut Craft room! Only when you don't have the cartridge you may have to pay for a design if you really need it. I like this feature very much!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #108  
Insane Embellisher

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here's my bandwagon list:
stickles - takes forever for the stuff to dry
floral stamp sets
dollar bin ribbons - odd colors yuck
floral stamp sets
dollar acrylic stamps - too small
floral stamp sets
dew drop inks
did I mention floral stamp sets?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #109  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Not quite a bandwagon...

I bought several licensed character stamps, including Disney princesses because they had them at the grocery store. I got a few stamps I liked (magical sparkles, etc.) and a lot I really don't use. I'm working on making postcard kits with them, which will include the stamps and an inkpad.

I really haven't bought many non-stamp items that I don't like. I've been given a few as gifts/leftovers that are not that wonderful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #110  
Insane Embellisher

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Red face what was I thinking?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftsView Post
Provo Craft alphabet dies. Those sets were expensive, but I had to have them when my Cuttlebug was new. I've rarely used them since.
Yes, I have a die cut set of alphabet letters, used once, also, I purchased a sidekick to cut them out with - which I used about 10 times with other embosslits, etc.
also, I must have at lease 4 sets of alphabet letter stamps! Heck, just type out what you want in any font and size, and print!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #111  
Crimping Master

I am in the sticker lot. When I first started out in 2004/5 I bought a gazillion of them and so did the daughter. Mostly girly stuff so the two grandsons couldn't use them. We have done up big bundles for schools and kindies, etc., but I still have a 60 litre plastic tub full of them. I even go through them a couple of times a year and throw away ones that have a couple missing and not used further...

Glimmer mist...

Stickles... I must say I only bought two and yeah they look like crap as I want DIMENSION and take over 24 hours to dry. Are you kidding me. I now use an Australian brand that does DIMENSION.

I have recently jumped on the Distress Ink band wagon and because of how much those little suckers cost me, gonna force myself to use them AND NOT JUMP OFF...

Chalk ... yeah that was a great invention.

Thank goodness I never invested in one of those cutting machines. The Big Shot chugs at just enough speed not to get rid of it, but any slower and it would go backwards in time...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #112  
Insane Embellisher

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default how to glue down thin letters

Quote:

Originally Posted by misschameleonView Post
I agree. Trying to glue down those skinny little letters isnt worth the trouble. What did you use? White glue??
Hi there, gluing down thin letters is easily done with a chisel tip 2 way glue pen -zig memory system. by ek success.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #113  
Mad Swapper

Received 495 Likes on 164 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill with a GView Post
If you use the Cricut Craft Room @ Cricut.com, you won't need your Gypsy! You can meld letters on your computer, and then cut! Love that feature! And it's free to use Cricut Craft room! Only when you don't have the cartridge you may have to pay for a design if you really need it. I like this feature very much!
Thanks for that idea, Jill!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #114  
Die Cut Diva

Bind it all. I have at it for 3 years and never taken it out of the box. Everytime I think I will use it I find something pre-made reasonably price and stress free.

I about hyper ventilate when I see the Bind It All.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #115  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampnf1nView Post
Bind it all. I have at it for 3 years and never taken it out of the box. Everytime I think I will use it I find something pre-made reasonably price and stress free.

I about hyper ventilate when I see the Bind It All.

Bonnie
Sell your BIA on eBay -- still lots of people looking for a deal.

I used my BIA every so often until I bought the Cinch. Now that's my go-to bindery.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #116  
Compulsive Stamper

Thanks for mentioning chalks Karen White. I realized I meant to add those myself. Never ended up using them and I sold them on Ebay. Pencils and markers, especially Copics, do such an awesome job coloring I don't need anything else. Thanks for also mentioning Glimmer Mists-I was beginning to think I was the only one who regrets buying them. Several posters who are obviously far more talented then me mentioned they like them and apparently are able to make them work without making a mess!! I bow to you ladies! In fact, if anyone wants to buy them off me I am willing to sell them to you. I have 9-10 bottles of many different colors. Oh, and I waaaaayyyy overdid the stickers also, especially the gorgeous layered ones that comes out all the time. I do use them some and have managed to make myself stop buying them, but yes I regret buying so many in the first place. I have to admit I would even buy 3-4 packages of the same kind if they were on sale!! With a dozen or so per package it takes a long time to use them up. What was I thinking there? Yikes!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #117  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenwhiteView Post
I am in the sticker lot. When I first started out in 2004/5 I bought a gazillion of them and so did the daughter. Mostly girly stuff so the two grandsons couldn't use them. We have done up big bundles for schools and kindies, etc., but I still have a 60 litre plastic tub full of them. I even go through them a couple of times a year and throw away ones that have a couple missing and not used further...

Glimmer mist...

Stickles... I must say I only bought two and yeah they look like crap as I want DIMENSION and take over 24 hours to dry. Are you kidding me. I now use an Australian brand that does DIMENSION.

I have recently jumped on the Distress Ink band wagon and because of how much those little suckers cost me, gonna force myself to use them AND NOT JUMP OFF...

Chalk ... yeah that was a great invention.

Thank goodness I never invested in one of those cutting machines. The Big Shot chugs at just enough speed not to get rid of it, but any slower and it would go backwards in time...
I love Stickles, although I don't have overly many colors---mostly the metallics, sparkly/clear and red and green for the holidays. I use them a bunch and so does my daughter (even at 41 she likes sparkle). Somehow, they only take a half hour at most to dry around here. One advantage of living in the high desert.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #118  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanne3579View Post
I love Stickles, although I don't have overly many colors---mostly the metallics, sparkly/clear and red and green for the holidays. I use them a bunch and so does my daughter (even at 41 she likes sparkle). Somehow, they only take a half hour at most to dry around here. One advantage of living in the high desert.
Ah yes, I moved here to get away from the desert and the dust and dusting every day. I would take the sacrifice if I could get them to dry in the sweet little piles they come out of the bottle in, but the squish down and spread out and look bad. The Derivan ones I use (Kindy Glitz Dimensions) stay in the cute little pile and dry to a plasticky finish. I will finish my stickles bottles but I won't buy any more.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #119  
Crimping Master

Okay, I am going to be blasphemous here and say Copics are a bandwagon I have not jumped on, where I can buy them, they cost a fortune and with postage on online shopping I don't consider them worthwhile buying. I have double ended pens that I do love and I am going to buy about half a dozen Distress Markers - and I so hope they are not going to disappoint me... :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #120  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Oh, I love chalks. I just bought a nice set of pastels tonight to add to my ever growing chalk collection. I was playing with my chalks yesterday. I made a beautiful dress die cut yesterday & I used my chalk to accent. Turned out gorgeous.

Bind-it-All also known in my home as Pinch it all. That machine pinches! One of my loved ones adopted it from me. Then they put it in their closet. I rescued it tonight and it's back at home with me. Too complicated for my loved one to use. I don't use it all the time. I did miss it after I said no more to Pinch-it-all.

Stickles! I agree. I am not that crazy about stickles. The bottle just drives me bonkers. I don't think those bottles were made for glitter glue. I work a lot with those kind of bottles. I make my own Stickles now.

Glimmer Mist- I make my own. I can't stand to spray it. The stuff goes everywhere. I usually paint it on.

Karen- I wrote Copics too. So, we were both blasphemous, ROFL!

Reply With Quote Likes