Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #161  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This thread is astounding to me. The nastiness is appalling, the judgmental comments are offensive and the sense of entitlement mind-boggling!

The majority of the comments reek of the juvenile "if you don't play my way I'm going to take my ball and go home".

I have never seen so many mean-spirited posts. <snip> What gives any of you the right to make judgments on other people's motivations? Name calling (like lazy, selfish, just wanting to up their blog stats) was something that I was raised to believe is very poor manners and something that most adults I know either never did or grew out of before they went to high school!

After a few months participating here, I thought that the right thing to do was to become a fan club member so as to support the site. However, if the attitudes expressed here are representative of the "community" as so many justified their invective by claiming, then I'm no longer so sure that I want to participate here, and, at least right now, I am regretting my contribution.

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 03-23-2008 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Deleted belittling language
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm, i understand that this has been an "issue" for awhile it seems. i try to include most of my significant card details when uploading because it's most convenient for everyone, especially if people are doing searches in the gallery. however, maybe its just me, but it is not that big of a deal if people choose not to put the extra details. i rarely read the extra info, i just like browsing cards most of the time for general inspiration. this is, of course, unless i stumble across a unique card with a different stamp, embellishment, etc. and would like to locate a specific item or learn a technique. i don't have a blog myself but i like blog-hopping, so i'm okay with going to a blog if i'm looking for more info. it's really only one more click of the mouse usually so it's not like i'm wasting that much time trying to find info.... either that or i'll just PM the artist and usually they are more than happy to give info on where they bought a stamp, etc., and i'm happy to do the same.

Last edited by Paperdoll Steph; 03-22-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: typo
Compulsive Stamper

I think it's strange how people keep complaining about others not following the "rules" even after Betsy and Daven both stated that there are NO requirements & that people should stop policing other posters. Personally I am grateful that people are willing to share their work with me for FREE and take the time to post it. It's an added bonus when they include all the other info. I cannot believe how unappreciative, petty, and mean-spirited some people sound or that they would report them for not following the nonexistent rules. No wonder some people now feel like they don't want to upload their work.
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that shares their time & talent for FREE with us! I have been inspired many times & learned many new things.
Thank you again!!!
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchkView Post
This thread is astounding to me. The nastiness is appalling, the judgmental comments are offensive and the sense of entitlement mind-boggling!

The majority of the comments reek of the juvenile "if you don't play my way I'm going to take my ball and go home".

I have never seen so many mean-spirited posts. <snip> What gives any of you the right to make judgments on other people's motivations? Name calling (like lazy, selfish, just wanting to up their blog stats) was something that I was raised to believe is very poor manners and something that most adults I know either never did or grew out of before they went to high school!

After a few months participating here, I thought that the right thing to do was to become a fan club member so as to support the site. However, if the attitudes expressed here are representative of the "community" as so many justified their invective by claiming, then I'm no longer so sure that I want to participate here, and, at least right now, I am regretting my contribution.
I don't think that is representative of the community of fan clubbers. It's awesome and many of the fan clubbers and dirty dozen have cool blogs. They are generous enough to post the information both on SCS and on their blogs. I watch both! Don't quit yet.

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 03-23-2008 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: edited quote
Crimping Master

I'm just curious. Why do our cards need approval? It's fine. Just a question I've always wondered about??
Stazon Splitcoast

Susan, it's not like uploads are "juried" to make sure they're good enough, lol, if that's what you're thinking. SCS has a fantastic gallery that is organized by many, many categories. Aside from Stampin Up set galleries, there are many other categorizations, such as 3-D items, altered items, etc.

If you've uploded anything yet, you've seen that you can choose a category to put the item in yourself. The gallery moderators then just make sure that you've got yours put in the right category. For instance, some people don't realize that we have a separate gallery for boxes. If you upload a cool box project just in your member gallery, it's not going to show up to people who go to that gallery looking for box ideas. So in that case, your project is moved to the correct gallery.

That's all it is, really! It just makes sure that the project is viewable to as many people as possible.
Matboard Maniac

Trying to put a positive spin on this thread. I am one of those who are fairly new to this great craft and really do appreciate those who give all the details. Not only colors but sizes. I see so many beautiful creations. Can anyone list a few posters who do always give lots of details-I would then look at their galleries.

I for one, am grateful for anything people share, even just pics as it helps me learn. I really appreciate those that go the extra step and share the details.
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by ready2retireView Post
Maybe I'm slipping into curmudgeonhood, but it frosts me when I see a nice card in the gallery, but there are no details about inks, papers, techniques, etc. Instead, we are treated to a link to someone's blog to find out about the creation of the card.

And what's more (now I'm really rollin') very often the link is into the current blog listing and NOT the particular card in the gallery. Really? We're supposed to scan through months of blog entries in order to find the information that should have been here on SC?

I think not. I'm boycotting everyone who has adopted this practice, pretty cards or not.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Although I have gotten inspiration from many gallery entries, I'm really hard pressed to see one that I couldn't figure out how to do myself. If you are into crafting as we all are, most of this product stuff is identifiable on sight. You can recognize CTMH, SU!, CM, Magnolias, Bellas.....etc. Sometimes someone uses something unique that came from a craft boutique or chain and it would be nice information to have; however.....the gallery is a resource, not a comprehensive instruction manual. It may take some extra steps and time, but if you navigate the site at bit, virtually every product, technique, trick, tip, bargain, etc...has been hashed and rehashed.

Many posters have mentioned time as an issue. If you don't have a lot of time to spend looking for a card recipe....maybe you should be seeking inspiration from a more comprehensive source than the gallery on SCS. I upload projects and I have a blog too. I try to give the basics, but sometimes I'm pressed for time too. I get lots of wonderful comments that I'm grateful for and I give compliments with no further expectation. Just another perspective, I've uploaded things to the galleries months after making them and forgotten the specific name of a ds paper used or don't remember where I purchased a particular embellishment? I still think my contribution is worthwhile and I wouldn't knock someone for not giving details. JMO.
Die Cut Diva

sorry for the duplicate ladies......I traded fast internet service for living down the street from Santa Claus.
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

<snip>
Name calling (like lazy, selfish, just wanting to up their blog stats) was something that I was raised to believe is very poor manners and something that most adults I know either never did or grew out of before they went to high school!
Wow. So calling me stupid for wanting details is not name calling in your book? :rolleyes:

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 03-23-2008 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: editing TOS offense in quote
Stazon Splitcoast

It is annoying to not have the basics there but I don't think it should be a requirement. If things get too strict I think less people would try to post their work. I try to put as much information as possible and don't have a blog. I rarely read blogs...there's just too many. I don't need too much detail on a card. I can't case cards...I've tried and I just can't do it. But some people who are beginners might benefit from more information.
I say click on the link if you want or don't and leave it at that. It doesn't have to resort back to the 4th grade.
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also leave my recipe in the appropriate areas i.e. stamps used, paper, ink etc. but I am guilty of leaving only my blog link and not a link to the featured card. I will try to remember to change that in the future, I agree it may be frustrating!
On the other hand, like a few other comments on this post, I do love to visit other people's blogs, so I like the links.
I am kind of a newbie and I love SCS, and I sure do appreciate the comments that people leave on my creations, my gallery here or on my blog. It is the only feedback I get because NO WAY will I be telling my family that I have a blog.......not yet anyway!! HAHA!!

My Gallery
Proud Dirty Dozen Alumni!
Proud DT Member for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by phunkymamaView Post
Wow. So calling me stupid for wanting details is not name calling in your book? :rolleyes:
Actually I called no one stupid- I just asked if anyone was.
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Actually I guess I am the opposite of most bloggers. A comprehensive list of materials and all that stuff is listed here in my SCS gallery postings because of all the fields in the upload page - that makes it easy for me to fill out. My blog is just further rambling about that particular card, and sometimes I even forget to put a list of materials used on the blog entry.
Stazon Splitcoast

I totally agree with the lengthy MSBetsyZ comment quoted above - rational thinking!!

I am a little tired of trying to add every single element of a card or project into the information fields, but for myself I think I will at least name the stamp set or non-SU company for the images, and perhaps the colors used especially if they aren't really true in the photograph, and maybe info about an particularly unusual embellishment (although often I store them out of package and have no idea where they came from!).

But I would want newcomers to know that they can ALWAYS send a PM fo anyone and inquire about more details. I think most of us would consider that a compliment!!

Easter Blessings to you all...

Nancy
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpkennedyView Post
Sorry, gotta agree with Gina...never heard it called blind embossing and that's one of the first techiniques I learned many years ago. It's referred to as dry embossing as far as I know.
Coming from the printing industry, blind emboss is the following.............

embossing an image onto a piece of paper without having an image to match it up to.

Most companys emboss their business cards, and they print on them as well, that is just called embossing.

Now, if someone embossed a business card without any ink over the emboss part, it is refered to "blind emboss"
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by phunkymamaView Post

My thoughts exactly!
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkessler73View Post
sorry for the duplicate ladies......I traded fast internet service for living down the street from Santa Claus.
She's just kidding! We DO have fast internet here in Alaska even in North Pole.

Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkessler73View Post
Although I have gotten inspiration from many gallery entries, I'm really hard pressed to see one that I couldn't figure out how to do myself. If you are into crafting as we all are, most of this product stuff is identifiable on sight. You can recognize CTMH, SU!, CM, Magnolias, Bellas.....etc. Sometimes someone uses something unique that came from a craft boutique or chain and it would be nice information to have; however.....the gallery is a resource, not a comprehensive instruction manual. It may take some extra steps and time, but if you navigate the site at bit, virtually every product, technique, trick, tip, bargain, etc...has been hashed and rehashed.

Many posters have mentioned time as an issue. If you don't have a lot of time to spend looking for a card recipe....maybe you should be seeking inspiration from a more comprehensive source than the gallery on SCS. I upload projects and I have a blog too. I try to give the basics, but sometimes I'm pressed for time too. I get lots of wonderful comments that I'm grateful for and I give compliments with no further expectation. Just another perspective, I've uploaded things to the galleries months after making them and forgotten the specific name of a ds paper used or don't remember where I purchased a particular embellishment? I still think my contribution is worthwhile and I wouldn't knock someone for not giving details. JMO.
I know a few but not all of the manufacturers by sight. I too like to know at least the stamp company's name and if possible the name of the stamp(set).

Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusieQ4417View Post
I'm just curious. Why do our cards need approval? It's fine. Just a question I've always wondered about??
In addition to the reasons that Betsy gave, requiring approval prevents people from using Splitcoast as a free image host for their family vacation photos and eBay listings, and stops certain undesirables from posting inappropriate material. Yes, it does happen even on "nice", family-friendly sites like SCS. I'm an administrator for a charity group on MSN, and we had to go to 100% moderated membership and message submission a few years ago because spammers were joining the group and posting pornographic spam, which would then be delivered straight to the inboxes of group members who had selected that option in their profiles. We make and donate layettes to local NICUs for the parents of babies born either too soon to survive or are stillborn, and you can imagine our horror when this disgusting junk started showing up on our site!

Moderator approval also helps keep the gallery organized, as they can make sure uploads are put in the right section. New stampers often get confused about stamp set names, and might put an image in the wrong gallery. I'm really glad that they trust us FC members enough to post things in the correct location on our own!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Crimping Master

Send a message via Skype™ to dorothyjane

Do people who have blogs, need or get something when people visit their blog? I'm not sure, but I kind of always felt that is why they send you there.

I agree I can never find that card on the blog and if I do it takes me FOREVER!!! and I become frustrated. Therefore, I have a tendency to not look any further.

But that's just me.

Beverly
Stazon Splitcoast

Not just you, Beverly, I don't visit blogs either. Tried a few... takes too much time... and so I ignore "for more information visit my blog" comments. I don't spend much time in those galleries either. But other people love blogs... so live and let live works for me.
Die Cut Diva

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorothyjaneView Post
Do people who have blogs, need or get something when people visit their blog? I'm not sure, but I kind of always felt that is why they send you there.
I agree I can never find that card on the blog and if I do it takes me FOREVER!!! and I become frustrated. Therefore, I have a tendency to not look any further.

But that's just me.

Beverly
I can only speak for myself....my blog is something I maintain with my work that my SCS and stamping forum friends as well as my personal friends and family can communicate and get/give feedback. Awhile back, my family and friends who are not stampers or crafters had some difficulties navigating the SCS site to see what I was up to. My father doesn't necessarily want to join SCS to comment on something I did or said. KWIM? I have an extensive group of friends who want to know what is going on in my life (other than stamping) without feeling like "OMG, I have to join another forum to communicate with Danyelle." I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not gonna be a yahoo, msn, tagged, myspace, facebook, blah blah member just because that is one of my friends fav pasttimes. That is where a blog comes in handy. I've also been in a couple situations where I've been asked to do a project or teach a class and the question is, "Do you have some examples of your work?" I direct them to my blog. I also put conversations, language, and ideas that may be of no value here on SCS on my blog, because that is why it is my blog! I'm speaking about my own reasons as to not solicit a dozen other responses picking apart any generalizations I would have made. I keep a blogroll and those are the blogs I follow faithfully. Without even signing on to SCS, I can read what my friend are saying and see what they are doing. I have some very busy ladies on my blogroll and if we all uploaded every single project we did........that would become a full time job. That's my nickel on the subject! Did I mention how much I LOVE Alaska?
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by SophieLaFontaineView Post
Actually I guess I am the opposite of most bloggers. A comprehensive list of materials and all that stuff is listed here in my SCS gallery postings because of all the fields in the upload page - that makes it easy for me to fill out. My blog is just further rambling about that particular card, and sometimes I even forget to put a list of materials used on the blog entry.
I think I am more like this. I always include the basic information on my SCS upload - the fields make it easy to do, and it really does not take too much time. I often save time if I post a card to both SCS and my blog - I just copy the info from one to the other!

I understand this is a personal choice, but I am more likely to leave comments on cards where people have taken the time to share more than just the image and a blog link. When I first started lurking on SCS for ideas, I needed the information to learn what people had done. It's how I got started in the craft, and I like to think I am helping other new stampers in the same way.

And yes, I know someone who was new to stamping, and when I suggested she visit SCS for inspiration, she told me she did not like SCS because "where are the instructions"? So you see, there are some people, especially beginners, that do not immediately "see" the colors and papers and accessories like a more-seasoned stamper would, and they do better with more information.

And personally, I come to SCS to look at samples, and I do not like to leave the site to look at someone's blog, new window or not. That's just my choice.
My blog:
The Crooked Stamper
Dear spell-checker, "bling" is SO a word. Pffth.

Last edited by meerkat3; 03-23-2008 at 01:19 PM..
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I find that a post of this nature is totally uncalled for. I don't believe that anybody should be calling anybody "stupid" here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether another likes it or not, and we must also remember that not all persons using this site are seasoned stampers. There are many newbies that yes might not be able to figure out how to do a particular technique or may not be able to figure out the color combinations. I think that we should all be a little more considerate of others.
2011 pages Jan 5/10; Feb 4/10; Mar 16/10; Apr 31/10; May 29/10; JUN 15/10; YTD 100/120
My Gallery

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 03-23-2008 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: edited TOS violation in quote
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Since SCS sets the rules and the rules do not require that the information about a card be listed, that should settle this. Folks have galleries for a lot of reasons --

1. to show off their work
2. to share work and inspire others by sharing info (thanks!)
3. to try and get on design teams or have work published
4. to maintain a record of work

All reasons are personal and legit, IMHO, because SCS doesn't care why you have a gallery. SCS is in the business of making $$ and every time you upload and someone clicks on your card, it helps them gain advertisers. This is a good thing!!! Even this thread helps SCS gain advertisers, which is why I decided to join in!

If the stamper throws info in about his or her blog, don't go there if you don't want to. Otherwise, enjoy the feast that is the SCS gallery!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 105 Likes on 66 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post
Since SCS sets the rules and the rules do not require that the information about a card be listed, that should settle this. Folks have galleries for a lot of reasons --

1. to show off their work
2. to share work and inspire others by sharing info (thanks!)
3. to try and get on design teams or have work published
4. to maintain a record of work

All reasons are personal and legit, IMHO, because SCS doesn't care why you have a gallery. SCS is in the business of making $$ and every time you upload and someone clicks on your card, it helps them gain advertisers. This is a good thing!!! Even this thread helps SCS gain advertisers, which is why I decided to join in!

If the stamper throws info in about his or her blog, don't go there if you don't want to. Otherwise, enjoy the feast that is the SCS gallery!
Joan

If I remember reading correctly, there is a rule that covers the OP's original complaint. You are not allowed to post a link to a blog without posting details about the card. That is a written rule, that some SCSers may not be aware of or choose to ignore.

I don't have a problem with people linking to blogs, but I just wish that they would learn how to link to the actual project and not the main page of their blog. Sometimes I am viewing an item in the gallery from weeks prior and when I click the blog link I don't see details about the project as promised by the link text. So I usually just close the window and don't return. That is my main frustration with blogs. JMO!

My Gallery| My My Blog

Gabfest Goddess

This has been a very interesting thread to read. I am afraid that unintentionally I am one of the offenders who does not often list most or all items used for my uploads.

Why? Probably a combination of my disorganized manner of stamping, limited time available for stamping and posting, and some bit of just plain laziness.

By the time I finish most projects and upload the image of them I have lost track of the bits and pieces of everything I have used. I tend not to use one stamp set, but combine stamps from different sets and maybe even different manufactures. I also use designer papers from many different companies and don't label them when I put them away so I don't necessarily even know where the papers came from let alone the name of the series they are from. Forget my having a clue as to were most of the embellishments I use come from.

I am feeling like I need to keep a notebook by my side and write everything down as I use it. Frankly that would take the fun out of creating for me. I'm sorry if when I don't list a full recipe I offend people. It is not my intent. At least I get one thing correct. I don't think I have ever directed people to my blog for the deets on the cards. They probably aren't all there either. That's just my style. At least for now. I will try and improve, but can't promise anything........
Stazon Splitcoast

QUOTE: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]I just want to reiterate what's been said here many times. . . We don't require that all information fields be filled out.[/I] We'd like to see info in the fields we provide, sure! We're cool with blog links, too, but there's a catch.

We don't want to see pimping.

We'd like to see "For more details, here's my blog". . . . not "I'm having a workshop and these are my projects. Visit my site to reserve your spot today!" (or something like that).

If ever you see a gallery description that's more of a commercial, use the report a photo link underneath the entry. An email will be sent to our gallery mods, and they'll take care of it.
To address the gallery change thing that ked brought up. . . yes. It does sometimes take forever to get the changes to go through. The way our gallery is set up with image servers and databases and whatever Scott does to keep it going means we have a pretty slick gallery that does have a lag when you update. It'll be there, though!

QUOTE:
Quote:

Originally Posted by splitcoaststampersView Post
hi everyone :^)

[I]in regard to your gallery postings, do what works best for you. it's your gallery. we don't have hard and fast policies around this stuff, and probably never will.[/I]

as jenn said, the gallery mods will regularly delete submissions or links that are blatantly commercial - I see it as just kind of fundamentally impolite to approach the community that way.

it's not that we don't want any rules, in terms of a policy requiring one thing or another, but issues regarding what might be included in gallery postings are best left to the community and not to a one-size fits all policy. I see this thread as peer pressure at work :^)

So, there have been at least two people who posted to this thread that ARE authorized to speak for SCS. I'm wondering if there aren't a bunch of newer members who don't know who the team players are...

The first quote is Jenn Balcer's. She is the "it" girl...the Major Mod, the Super SCS Sistah. She's been part of the SCS moderator team from day 1. If you'll look at her quote again, please, and note the first red-highlighted sentence, you'll see that it says, well, YOU read it. It can't be more clear!

The second quoted post is from Daven. Does everybody here know who Daven is? Besides "Splitcoast Guy," that is. Daven and his wife Tracy are the OWNERS of Splitcoast. Daven keeps the lights on, the machines running smoothly, and the natives chilled when absolutely necessary. Please read HIS post again. Where in his post are you reading that there is a rule like you are insisting exists? Am I missing something? I don't think so. The most specific thing I read was that they don't want "blatantly commercial" postings. And even then, he said, THE MODS will take care of them if indeed they feel that way. THE MODS will take care of it. If you want to report the gallery posting, feel free, but after that, leave it alone! Move on to the next post.

The gallery is not here to "provide instructions." The gallery is here to provide space for us to share our projects. Want lessons? Go to Resources for oodles of tutorials. Not enough? Post in the forums and ask for help. You'll probably get more than you know what to do with.

Just quit griping and kvetching about this! All you are doing is making people feel like dirt while at the same time making yourselves look like creepy, immature people. You don't have the right to make other folks here feel bad. Take what's offered here for you and be gracious about it. If you think more should be offered, go for it and on your upload, write a book about it.

Bottom line: THERE IS NO RULE! No rule at all about how anybody presents their artwork to share. I would wish for this thread to be locked if it weren't for the fact that another one will just crop up.

Yes, I AM unhappy....
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldywardView Post
... However, when I upload now, I only mainly upload to my gallery...which will show on the daily uploads...it never asks for a recipe like when you upload to a particular technique...Are they going to change this anytime soon? ...
If you upload cards to one of the many technique galleries here or to one of the SU stamp galleries, you are offered the form to include stamps, inks, paper, & accessories information.

However, when you upload directly to an album that you have created in your own gallery ... for example: "Suzy's RAKs Received", you will not be given the information form.

HTHelps in understanding this area.
Die Cut Diva

ROFLMBO.....before the thread is closed, Gina or one of the other stamp designers PLEEZE...these priceless quotes need to be a stamp! That's my vote!

"We don't want to see pimping."

"Take what's offered here for you and be gracious about it. If you think more should be offered, go for it....and write a book!"

Oh, laughing hurts.
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks, Betsy!
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

An interesting topic. I had never thought about it, but when I am checking details on cards I often skip over a card a little quicker if I discover there are no details. That is especially true if it is a more "difficult" card that I want a description of, and I get rather bummed out if I have to go to a blog and dig a little. But, I just move on I suppose. When I upload a card I try as hard as I can to include every detail, even when sometimes I feel incredibly too lazy to put everything in. I think I try to always include it because that is my preference. I am new to blogging, and I have yet to start a "stamping" blog. I can't seem to justify finding time to spend most of my hours of the day here on SCS, and upload to the gallery, AND do a craft blog. No time for me. Maybe someday I will jump on that bandwagon. My good friend (and upline) is addicted to stamp blogs. Interesting to see how different is is for everyone!
Gabfest Goddess

I think a list is nice, too, and really helps everyone out but.......... I don't mind if anyone posts a link to their blog. In fact, they are sharing their talent with us for FREE, I don't think there is any reason to get mad at them. They don't have to share with us at all. I'm glad they do.

My Gallery
Pearl-ExPert

I can't believe this thread is still going???
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, y'all. . . just catching up here.

A couple of things have been said a few times here, and I'll say them again before I close this thread:
  • Splitcoaststampers doesn't require that all information fields be filled out.

• We don't want to see promotional links. If you see them, please use the "report a photo" button in the gallery so we can take care of it.

Thanks to you all for expressing your opinions and concerns
. It's much appreciated!