Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep in mind that if your order takes more than 60 days to ship and you dont get it you can only dispute and get credit from your credit card company for 60 days...beyond that you cannot get a refund. This could cause some issues as well.
Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #42  
Polyshrink Goddess

I hope that my folders don't just come as I have already disputed the credit card charges.
My situation is a bit unique though as I stated in the comment section of my order to please contact me before placing the order if the items were not in stock.I had no idea that I would be charged for an order that should never have been placed.

Barbara

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
Keep in mind that if your order takes more than 60 days to ship and you dont get it you can only dispute and get credit from your credit card company for 60 days...beyond that you cannot get a refund. This could cause some issues as well.
Blessings.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 12:25 PM   #43  
Pearl-ExPert

I preordered some Cuttlebug folders from them, and they came right when they said they would. No complaints here.
I design for Starving Artistamps | Technique Junkies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #44  
Glitter Queen

I placed an order with Oh My Crafts recently, then I read on here some bad reviews, and became a little concerned. I need not have been! My order arrived within a week of me placing it...............and I live in Australia. (Gosh, sometimes it takes more than a week for a parcel to be shipped from one end of our country to the other. lol) Admittedly, I did not order any preorder products.

I found their service fantastic and have passed their name on to my gfs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #45  
Die Cut Diva

I received my holiday pre-ordered folders today from Ohmycrafts. I ordered on May 23. I don't think that's bad at all. The website did say that holiday folder preorders would not be shipped until mid-August. I'm quite happy with their service!

My Little Blog! Amy's Inky Fingers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #46  
Rubber Obsessor

I will not order from them again, I placed a preorder and added a Cricut cartridge that was in stock, well after waiting since May they never sent the cart!! I could have bought it so many times for cheaper, but thought it was coming, my mistake. And it is taking forever to get it straightened out, now I know why, 1 person...my lesson is learned, never again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #47  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara32caView Post
I went to the website this morning and they now have the following message along with the Cuttlebug embossing folders:

IMPORTANT: This is a PRE-ORDER and is expected to ship between late-July and mid-August. As always, we are one of the first to receive new Cuttlebug prducts and will ship them as soon as they arrive in the sequence that orders are placed and paid for. Based on the volume of orders in the past, it typically takes us 1-2 weeks to ship all pre-orders.

These new Cuttlebug dies are part of the latest Release #4 AND the new Seasonal Collection. As many of you experienced with the last set of new CB dies - the worldwide supply may be limited. Order early to make sure you get what you want.

This message wasn't there when I ordered almost 3 weeks ago.

Barbara
That's funny! I was in HL last week and they had 3 of the new releases. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so since OMC is one of the first to get them why do I STILL not have anything?
I did finally get an email saying they were shipping as fast as they could. Maybe they should hire more people with so many out of work. JMO
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:01 PM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by amyz2988View Post
I received my holiday pre-ordered folders today from Ohmycrafts. I ordered on May 23. I don't think that's bad at all. The website did say that holiday folder preorders would not be shipped until mid-August. I'm quite happy with their service!
I would like to have the CB B folder and the Swiss dots that should be in stock. I've gotten NOTHING.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #49  
Polyshrink Goddess

I ordered from Oh My Crafts 3 times and never had any problem with them. Though I admit they're very slow to reply on email queries but they still managed to, somehow. My 1st order took 9 days (as stated on their website for international shipping if you use the USPS Priority), 2nd one took 13 days and the last one took 2wks (as I chose the Economy way for both).

I live in Sydney, Australia and the shipping IMO is justified. ;)

I won't be ordering from them anytime soon as I still don't have anything to buy from them in particular atm.

God bless!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #50  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 76 Likes on 26 Posts

ok.............I feel better that others have had/are having issues with this company. Thought it was just me.

Amie.............she is their ONLY communication (she has left me a voicemail at home and also is the one responding to emails).

Soooooooooooooooo.............................your company gets two thousand orders and you have ONE EMPLOYEE??????? Does it cross your mind to hire a few people so that when the ProvoCraft semi drops off 3 loads, you have people ready to ship stuff???

THEY ARE NOT SHIPPING FOR ORDERS IN JUNE.............THAT IS A FLAT OUT LIE. I ordered my Christmas Cuttlebugs in May and still haven't heard from them or have my $100 order.

OTHER COMPANIES HAVE HAD THEIR PROVOCRAFT CHRISTMAS CUTTLEBUGS FOR 2+ WEEKS. You can order direct from them now (they are all done filling pre-orders).

I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM Oh My Crafts AGAIN. You can not run and manage your business in the poor fashion that they do.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #51  
Polyshrink Goddess

I placed an order for some Cuttlebug folders - including Swiss Dots - last weekend and they have already arrived. In the past I have pre-ordered some Cricut cartridges and they arrived shortly after they were released. So I haven't encountered the problems that some of you are describing.

Happy Stamping and Scrapping

rita
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #52  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by csmilhamView Post
That's funny! I was in HL last week and they had 3 of the new releases. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so since OMC is one of the first to get them why do I STILL not have anything?
I did finally get an email saying they were shipping as fast as they could. Maybe they should hire more people with so many out of work. JMO
I ordered the Lacy Tree Folder from CreativeXpress and OMC. The OMC order was placed before the CE order. I received the CE order last week...all I've gotten from OMC is a lot of e-mails telling me about their sales and new site. My e-mails to them have not been answered...

Think it's a case of a one-person business taking on waaaay more than they could handle. It's going to take a long time to change the reputation they've acquired from this mess. I think every BB and forum has negative posts about OMC.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 08:49 PM   #53  
Gallery Gazer

I have ordered from OMC 3 times and have had good experiences. I have never done the pre-order thing because I have a problem with someone else holding on to my money when they don't even have the items in stock to ship but I did have a ball ordering the bundles of all the older CB embossing folders at great prices. A very good friend pre-ordered the seasonal bundle CB embossing folders and has not received them yet. Hopefully they will be waiting for her when she gets back from vacation next week though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #54  
Stampin' Fool

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I eventually got my cb folders & the price was right, but I was disappointed that they didn't bother to respond to my email inquiries after a few weeks had passed with no communication from them. Then when my items did ship, the email notification I got didn't reference their company name so I mistook it for spam!

These were not pre-orders.

I will not order from them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #55  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I'm having a terrible problem with them right now and I did try to get a refund from them as I paid through PayPal and said that they can't refund this type of transaction, unfortunately. I'm filing a BBB complaint after I post this. It's been over 2 months for me and I'm pretty peed off.

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #56  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Perhaps someone should Oh My Crafts a link to this thread. It might do some good. Then again, if they ignore e-mails, they may ignore the thread also. It seems worth a try though.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #57  
Polyshrink Goddess

I preordered very early and have already received both shipments, including the C-mas tree, etc.

They charged me at the time of the order too but I knew they did bec. I had preordered other things before.

I don't think it's a good practice but they have been very prompt in delivering the goods so I will continue to order from them..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2008, 02:26 PM   #58  
Kookie Creator

I to pre-ordered early and have received all of my folders and dies. I have order from them several times and have had no problems. When I emailed them they responded within probably 12 hours or less. Great service for me.

My friend who lives near me hasn't been as lucky. She didn't receive 3 of hers and when she emailed them it took repeated times and 4 days later an email response.

Shannon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #59  
Glitter Guru

I did the preorder thing back several weeks ago. Didn't think much about it since I know Provocraft can be slow. I received 2 cuttlebug folders about a week ago, the bird on the grass and another. I was just putting them away last night (finally) I received the rest of my preorder today. I never mix preorders with instock orders for any company, and I haven't had any problems with this company. Alot of these online companies are one or two people operations run out of homes.

Denise
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #60  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: Just west of Spokane, WA, on the rim of a lake with a beautiful view

I'm sorry to hear all the problems with Oh My Craft, I preordered the holiday CB folders and received them all while I was on vacation. That is the second time I've ordered from them with no problems.

Norma
Chemo Angel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:02 AM   #61  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says-oh crap, she's up

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjw2855View Post
Perhaps someone should Oh My Crafts a link to this thread. It might do some good. Then again, if they ignore e-mails, they may ignore the thread also. It seems worth a try though.

Patti
I did send them a link to this thread and all I got was an email from Amie saying they're doing the best they can. Hmmm...funny, that was the quickest I ever heard back from them...go figure....:rolleyes:

are you a bereaved parent too? http://www.thecompassionatefriends.org/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:22 AM   #62  
Mad Swapper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I received my pre-Order of May 23 last Thursday and pre-Order of June 25 yesterday. Quite frankly, it is mid-August and that's when they said they'd deliver, but because I don't like being charged right away, I don't think I'll be using them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:27 AM   #63  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 488 Likes on 307 Posts
Default oh my crafts

I placed my pre-order JUne 12....I received the regular CB folders the last week of July. I e-mailed on Saturday August 16 to see when I could expect the seasonal ones. I included my invoice number. I received a very prompt reply telling me they were mailing out the June orders this week...
Though I am also impatient to receive my folders, I feel that the customer service for my request was handled in a speedy manner.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-227 done only 396+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-90 and sweating

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:45 AM   #64  
Compulsive Stamper

I am so glad that I am not the only one waiting and waiting for my Xmas folders. I had sent them my order in May and I knew it would take until the end of July but come on this waiting is killing me - I need them now cos I make Xmas cards in July!! Definitely not going to be a customer of OMC!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:06 AM   #65  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says-oh crap, she's up

I did pre-orders and got them on time. My problem is their customer service, which is severely lacking, and them charging you before the order is in their warehouse, or in this case, her home. The two combined equal bad business leaving little trust in the company. I'll spend my money in places I trust with good customer service.

are you a bereaved parent too? http://www.thecompassionatefriends.org/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #66  
Cardstock Collector

I, too, am waiting on an order placed (and paid for) July 19. I noticed the same "pre-order" items were sold on ebay after my order date, and the purchasers have already left positive feedback. That means they are filling ebay orders before orders from their website. And they continue to list on ebay, even though they are so far behind. I've gotten no response to emails and haven't been able to leave a phone message due to a full voicemail. Very frustrating and I will not order from them again. (And they took my money on July 19...) Beware!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #67  
Embossing Fanatic

I placed an order with them on August 3rd for Cuttlebug Combos, and it still hasn't shipped. I've emailed them three times, and they insist they're "working overtime" to get my order out, but it should have arrived a long time ago. I'm absolutely livid.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2008, 08:36 PM   #68  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdoylightanddarkView Post
I placed an order with them on August 3rd for Cuttlebug Combos, and it still hasn't shipped. I've emailed them three times, and they insist they're "working overtime" to get my order out, but it should have arrived a long time ago. I'm absolutely livid.
My order was confirmed August 2...and I got the same 'form' e-mail you did.
Our orders were NOT pre-orders and should have been shipped immediately. I get at least two e-mails a week telling me about their latest sales and super prices.

I'll give them six weeks (middle of Sept), then cancel my order. No sure, but I think there's a postal regulation requiring that mail orders must be received within six weeks of confirmation. If that's the case, the fines the company would have to pay would be excessive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #69  
Cardstock Collector

I spoke to my credit card company about this problem, they told me I had to wait 30 days from the posting date to file a dispute. These people finally did call me, after leaving them MANY messages, my answering machine picked up the call first, then when I picked up the phone, while Amie was leaving her generic message, she hung up. When I tried to call them back....you guessed it....only voicemail. I left a message clearly stating "cancel my order" I have only a few days left before I can file my dispute against them !!!!!!! This is the absolute worst mickey mouse company I have ever dealt with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #70  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by skoonce2001View Post
I spoke to my credit card company about this problem, they told me I had to wait 30 days from the posting date to file a dispute. These people finally did call me, after leaving them MANY messages, my answering machine picked up the call first, then when I picked up the phone, while Amie was leaving her generic message, she hung up. When I tried to call them back....you guessed it....only voicemail. I left a message clearly stating "cancel my order" I have only a few days left before I can file my dispute against them !!!!!!! This is the absolute worst mickey mouse company I have ever dealt with.
I cancelled my order last night . Hopefully my CC will get credited.

I don't know if OMC is mickey mouse or very shrewd. Wonder how much money they've collected from cusomers since they started this fiasco...not a bad way to generate interest-free income!

Last edited by craftdesigns; 08-24-2008 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: typos
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #71  
Matboard Maniac

Hi,
I hate to tell youall this but I ordered my embossing folder on August 5,2008
and I have gotten all of mine. I received all my stuff in a week, and the preorder were sent on the 21st and I got them on 23th. I have never had trouble with them.

Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

And that's what is just so weird. Some people come thru just great--not a problem. But about half (according to who posts here, anyway) have terrible trouble. To me, that indicates terrible disorganization. It's too bad. I used to hope they could pull out of it, but it's been like this for more than a year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #73  
Crimping Master

I ordered two CRICUt CARTS and got them in about one week. They did answer my second email, no it was my third. I don't mind the emails not being answered as long as my purchase is delivered in a reasonable time. I have no reason to not use them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #74  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 488 Likes on 307 Posts
Default oh my c rafts

And my seasonal order came friday August 23,,,placed June 12....I feel fortunate and am glad it is here.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-227 done only 396+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-90 and sweating

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #75  
Crimping Master

i just got my new CB folders with no problem and shipping was kinda quick to
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #76  
Insane Embellisher

I received an e-mail this afternoon informing me per my request, my order had ben cancelled, and a credit would be posted to my credit card. Great news!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #77  
Pearl-ExPert

I have always had good experience with them until my last order. I ordered some cricut cartridges and pens in July. They shipped only one cartridge with no note saying that the other one was backordered. It did not tell me that when I was ordering as well. It is september now and I still have not gotten my items and out of the 10 emails I sent them, I got one email answered saying that they had gotten the shipment and they would be mailing it out, nothing yet. I am so dissapointed. Atleast if they tell me on the site that the item is on backorder, I will wait to order. <sigh>
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #78  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftdesignsView Post
I received an e-mail this afternoon informing me per my request, my order had ben cancelled, and a credit would be posted to my credit card. Great news!
Did you have to follow any certain guidelines to cancel your order? Was it done by email or phone? I tried to cancel mine as well and have not heard anything.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #79  
Rubber Obsessor

I wish I had read this before I placed my order with OMC. I too am waiting for my order placed 4 weeks ago. I have had no response with either e-mail or phone. What a disappointment!! I've seen some beautiful things made with the new cuttlebug folders and can only hope mine will come in. I too will not order from them again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 01:07 PM   #80  
Rubber Obsessor

As a side note to my last posting - I have tried to e-mail the company using both e-mails provoded on the "newsletter" sent to me and both are returned:
This message was sent to me. I had requested receipt of message from recipient.

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <[email protected]>
Reason: 5.2.1 <[email protected]>... Mailbox disabled for this recipient
Reply With Quote Likes