Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Let's talk about "Buying Paper"

Hey guys! I was wondering how you guys buy Designer Series/Patterned Paper? Do you guys buy:
6" Paper Pads
8" Paper Pads
12" Paper Pads
Single Sheets
Other

Also, do you buy just 1 of a certain pad/paper or do you buy multiples?
I never know what to do! I just buy paper, put it away, and never want to use it.
I just like the papers so much I end up hoarding them. :(

So what about you guys? Tell us what you do!

God Bless!
God Bless! Philippians 4:13
You can't spell Earth without "ART" well you can, but then it's just "EH. My (very small) Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

I love to buy 6 x 6 paper pads - but I still buy some 12 x 12 individual papers because I have found that sometimes the papers in a 6 x 6 pad with the designs "shrunk" down from 12 x 12 makes the pattern too busy for my taste/style of cardmaking.

When I buy 12 x 12 papers, I usually buy several matching designs so that if I want to use more than 1 design on a card, I have something that matches (hope that makes sense). I certainly buy less 12 x 12 papers since the 6 x 6 pads came out.

I don't buy 8 x 8 pads as I make square cards and they are not practical for that style - too much waste/scraps that I can't use.

I do love paper though and it is very hard to resist buying more.......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #3  
Inking Addict

That makes sense! I love 6x6 pads, but I can't stand that the double-sided ones have the 2 best sides on one sheet!

Also, what is your favorite company/brand of paper?

God Bless!
You can't spell Earth without "ART" well you can, but then it's just "EH. My (very small) Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #4  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

I buy multiples because I use them for swaps at gatherings where there are 10-30 people in the swap. A lot of times I buy 6+ single sheets of 12 x 12 to use for swaps. I do think 6 x 6 pads are nice for card making.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

Lately all I've been buying are 6 x 6 pads. Occasionally I'll buy an 8 x 8 pad; and if there's some 12 x 12 papers that I love and have to have, I'll buy 1-3 sheets of those. I've stopped buying 12 x 12 pads since I have no more room for them - I should stop buying the 6 x 6 pads too since I'm about maxed out on storage for them too! But I love paper!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

all of the above... but, the exception is I don't buy 12" paper in pads... only loose sheets. and so, I do use mine. and I would say the least size I buy is the 8" square pads so those I tend to take out of the pad and put into hanging file folders with scraps sorted by color.
and I do use mine... but, If I think it's a hoarding worthy paper I buy more of it. ;)

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #7  
Kookie Creator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello, my name is Shyla, and I am a paper hoarder...
To answer your questions...
- 6" Paper Pads Yes
- 8" Paper Pads Yes
- 12" Paper Pads Yes
- Single Sheets Yes
- Other Yes - the 4 x 6 packs
- Also, do you buy just 1 of a certain pad/paper or do you buy multiples? Depends on the project I am looking for.

No, I don't have a favorite brand...

I am actually on a self imposed paper buying ban, unless I cannot find what I need in my own hoard. That being said, I have bought several of the 4 x 6 pads because they fit easily into my room and I have been using them up pretty quickly.

My focus this year is to "use what you have". (Actually, my DH and I both have that rule right now for everything in our house!) I typically buy the pads from Joann's or Michael's, so they are DCWV, I believe. Single sheets I buy from my LSS first, usually because they don't carry what J's & M's does. If I find a particular dp that I like for a project that I am likely to make multiple times, I have found that I will buy more than 1 sheet - depending on how large the piece I use, determines how many sheets I might buy.

My paper is organized by holiday and then also by color. Majority color on dp is what determines the color.

Hope that helps.

My avatar is my beloved corgi, Cora
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #8  
Rubber Obsessor

I buy 6x6 almost exclusively unless the manufacturer only makes an 8x8. They take up less space and are less expensive than 12x12 pads or collections so I can have more!

yes I have a teeny paper problem..... ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I finally bought some 6 x 6 paper pads, because I really liked the patterns - small size perfect for cards. But, I decided this size pad is not for me, because when I make cards, I like to do multiples, and usually make at least 4 of the same card. Many of the 6 x 6 pads only have 2 or 3 of each design and I can only get a proper layer for one card from each sheet.

I know I'm in the minority, but I still like the big multi-paper packs of pattern paper. I have a couple by K & Co. and My Mind's Eye that I've really enjoyed using. I make lots of altered composition books in addition to cards, and also like to make my own envelopes, so I actually use most of the paper in those big stack packs.

The only time I buy single 12 x 12 sheets is for a holiday theme, like Easter or Valentines, and only then if I don't have the right pattern in one of my many stacks.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #10  
Embossing Fanatic

I buy mostly 12x12 packs, but when they are on sale and only if I like at least half of the papers. I figure I can cut them down and use the scraps on other projects, since I, too, make multiples of cards. I did buy some Christmas ones last year after the holiday that I didn't know what to do with, but that was because they were around $3. I can't say no to something like that! I have used at least half of the papers in them, though (I surprised myself). Lately I've been on a 12x12 layout kick, so I used them in they layouts b/c I'm really behind on scrapping. I buy what I like, so I have no favorite companies. I am on a mission this year to use what I have and fill in only where I'm lacking. So far it's working out.

Christi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 03:04 AM   #11  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 587 Likes on 240 Posts

It looks like I'm in the minority but I never buy 6x6 paper. I buy only 12x12, multipacks, double sided only (the exception to that is sometimes I buy SEI pads to coordinate with an ensemble and those are single sided). If I am looking for a very specific pattern or theme I may buy a single sheet or two. I used to see a line at LSS and pick and choose my favorites and buy by the sheet. Over the years I've found it more cost effective to just buy the whole collection packaged and ready to go.
Mary Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 03:23 AM   #12  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

A few years ago I bought quite a few 6x6 pads- and I still have most of them because I find often they are too small for my cards. I usually use an A4 sheet of card, folded. That being said, they'd be fine if only I started making some smaller cards! Now, I try to buy only 8x8, or 12x12, I get more use from them. I buy what I like, rather than a brand, and rarely buy single papers- I have this thing about saving them for 'a special project' then they never get used!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #13  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

I don't buy Designer Series (SU) paper, but I do buy a lot of patterned paper. Since I also scrapbook, I buy my patterned paper in 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 sizes. I buy the 12" either by the sheet or by the collection. I haven't bought a 12 x 12 pad of paper in a long time. I like the 6 x 6 pads for card making, because the patterns are smaller, and I find them better suited for cards. I've bought only a few 8 x 8 pads, because the size doesn't work very well for me, unless I'm making a mini book.

I LOVE double-sided paper in both 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 sizes. I used to buy 2 of each sheet, but now I usually buy only one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 03:50 AM   #14  
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Received 37 Likes on 15 Posts

I don't like the 8x8 size at all...seems like it's never quite enough or it's just a little too much and the scrap is unusable. I prefer the 12x12 pads of paper honestly. I do have a few 4x6 but I run into the same thing with that....sometimes just not enough. Since most the cards I make are in multiples (for swaps or just because I hate to just make one of a card - why not make a 2 or 3 at a time) the 12x12 size works best for me. Now I must admit that I do have scrap there too....but usually I can find a use for it. If not - then once every so often I go through my scraps and throw out (yes, I said throw out) the smaller pieces. I used to hate doing that - but since I do put them into the recycling, I have come to terms with the fact that sometimes I'm not going to use every little 1/4 inch of paper I have. LOL!!! I only buy the 12x12 pads when they are on sale though...that way they are more affordable...and haven't bought any in quite a while. Like others have said, my theme for the year is to use what I have without buying more. Sadly, I haven't been doing too well with that...bought a full set of Spectrum Noir markers last week.....UGH! LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 04:22 AM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

I buy mostly 6x6 and 8x8. If I like the pattern and it can be cut down to card size then I buy 12x12. I have also cut my 12x12 down for easier storage.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #16  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

My name is Jukie, and I am a non discriminating paper size paper hoarder (say that quickly 5 times lol!)

I love paper, always have always will! I love the smell, the feel ...yep I loooooooooooove paper.

I buy any size that catches my eye, the only thing I tend not to buy is single sheets, but if a pattern caught my eye enough I would.

I spent this weekend sorting my 12X12 paper in their Iris boxes (or equivalent and I now have, blue, green, purple, pink, red, white, black, yellow, neutrals all in separate boxes (and they are pretty much full) and I have two more full of paper/card packs that are not separated out into colour family yet.....so yes I have 12 iris boxes full of 12x12...:oops:

I then have 8x8 (not that much well maybe 2 stacks that is about 12inches high) 6x6 is about the same 2 stacks about 12 inches high, and then about 12 inches high 4x6 and about another 12 inches of various other sizes....did I mention I love paper:rolleyes:

When I was going through my 12x12 I pulled out about 3 inches of paper that I knew I would not use, and my coworkers daughter is 8 and loves to craft...so those were sent to a loving home
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 06:57 AM   #17  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

The above confession, does not include my plain cardstock and paper collection....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I purchase a lot of the 6" Paper pads and Single sheets. As a card maker. They are easier to use up fast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CluelesslyCreativeView Post
Hey guys! I was wondering how you guys buy Designer Series/Patterned Paper? Do you guys buy:
6" Paper Pads
8" Paper Pads
12" Paper Pads
Single Sheets
Other

I never know what to do! I just buy paper, put it away, and never want to use it.

God Bless!

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #19  
Glitter Guru

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

:lol: Your name is Jukie, and you are defiantly a non discriminating paper size paper hoarder!!!

It makes me feel good (on this rainy day) that I will never know if I come close to being a maxi paper hoarder as I don't plan on getting my papers organized to the point of knowing for sure how much I have. I do have my fair share.

Most of mine is in 12x12 papers of all styles.......... a few shoe boxes of 6x6. NO 4x6 NO 8x8.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

I have quite a lot of 6x6 pads but I have forced myself to restrict my purchasing to only pads where I love ALL of the paper! If I don't love it all, I will buy a few of the patterns in the 12x12.

8x8 - I buy October Afternoon and that's it.

NO 12x12 pads.. waste of money for me.

top brands:
My Minds' Eye
Pink Paislee
Echo Park
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #21  
Inking Addict

Wow! Glad I'm not the only paper lover/paper hoarder! I see that 12" and 6" are the win, although there aren't many 8" pads out there.

jazzytobi: YES! You mention my FAVORITE brand, October Afternoon. IDK why, but I love their paper most of all..... Echo Park and My Minds Eye, I like them too. I've never bought Pink Paislee.

It's kind of odd to me that more people don't have a certain brand they love? Don't get me wrong I love ALL papers, but I still have a favorite.

I still can't stand the 2-sided papers having the BEST patterns on 1 sheet! :o

Nice to hear all of your thoughts!

God Bless!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #22  
Crimping Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I confess, I'm a paper addict (I think that may be a step beyond hoarder!),

I still have paper that I bought when I first started scrapbooking 13 years ago! For the most part, though, I've been limiting paper purchasing to an 'as needed' basis, mainly because my DH is out of work. I'm on disability, so my income is very limited.

I find I tend to buy 6" x 6" paper pads for card making. I love MME and the pads are only $3.99 at A.C. Moore and they go 40% off. I have multiples of several different designs because I like certain patterns A LOT! I find I do use most of each pad I buy. They're stored in a basket on my desk. I made labels that run along the top spine that give the manufacturer, style and main color themes to make it easier to pull what I need from the basket.

For scrapbooking, I still use mainly 12 x 12 sheets, though I'm starting to use the page protectors from We R Memory Keepers (?) that break the page up into photos and journaling sections, so I'll be able to use other sizes. I buy my 12 x 12's by the sheet. I don't usually like all that comes in a package or pad, and they're awfully expensive to waste. If I like a design and know I'll use it, I buy multiples of one design, or several sheets within a deign series.

I store my 12 x 12 card stock and basic patterned paper in a cart my husband made for me. It has wired shelves (I used to work for the manufacturer and had a lot of it laying around). He cut out two sections for hanging 13" x 13" file folders that's 18" deep. There's a shelf underneath that I use to store special occasion paper in Iris 12 x 12 paper holders, like Christmas and Halloween. My designer papers are stored in vertical Cropper Hopper holders on a dresser in my craft room. Vellums and other specialty paper hangs on the cart in a accordion file with handles.

I have a lot of paper, in case you haven't guessed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #23  
Die Cut Diva

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I quite buying patterned paper all together this year. I've gone back to designing digital scrapbooking kits so I just print off my own from whatever kit I've designed. So much easier. I get the colours, size, and style I like without ever having to leave home. Now I just have to use up the ton of paper I have in my cupboard that I've been hoarding over the years...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #24  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have in the past bought 12x12 paper packs from Stampin up and other companies.

Some of those I have cut down into 6x6 size, They are easier to store this way.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #25  
Glitter Guru

If they make it I've bought some of it at some time.

I have 12x24 pads, 12x12 in singles and pads and all sorts of other sizesdown to 4x 6. If I think it's pretty enough or cheap enough or unique enough, it can come home with me. I couldn't tell you how many manufacturers I've bought paper from.

I've recently started to stack all of it on one table and sort SU and CTMH out just to see what I have. I keep finding stacks and containers filled with paper. I'm concerned it may all be too heavy for this table.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #26  
Kookie Creator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I buy 6x6 pads and 12x12 sheets mostly. I did buy 3 12x12 textured pads from scrapbuck.com and wish I had bought more. When I buy sheets I buy at least 3 of the same, plus other coordinating papers. I love paper and can't stop buying it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #27  
Crimping Master

All of the above, depending on what I intend to use it for. I use the smaller size paper for cards and for gift albums. For scrapbooking, I buy 12x12.

I also buy 12x12 paper for cards, but generally only SU. I only ever buy one pack/set. Any time I buy more than one of something, it's because I have something specific in mind.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2013, 02:13 AM   #28  
Gallery Gazer

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

My favourite brands are Kaisercraft, Echo Park, First Edition, Bo Bunny, Basic Grey and Docrafts.

I forgot to add on my post #2 above, that I also buy NitWit Collections Digital papers - I am a big fan. And although I said that I don't buy 8 x 8 pads, I have actually bought some of the Lili of the Valley (LOTV) UK 8 x 8 paper pads which are designed by Mary Fran of NitWit Collections because I love Mary's designs and I love every single sheet in these LOTV pads. If there were available in 6 x 6 size, I would prefer that, but knowing that I love and will use every sheet in them, makes it money well spent.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #29  
Pearl-ExPert

Love patterned papers, and buy it mostly in 6x6 pads, some 12x12. 8x8 very very rarely. I store them by company. I am mostly a card maker so those sizes work best for me. My 12x12 collection is mostly Tim Holtz papers of which I have many.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2013, 06:31 AM   #30  

I love it all!!!! I love the Designer series paper from SU since it coordinates with my cardstock and I love matching colors!. But I do buy from other sources as well. I love kraft paper so if a company makes kraft- I probably have it!
I will buy 12X12 or 8X8 , rarely 6X6. I find those patterns are to busy for me normally. I have bought an 8X8 pad and used the entire pad for scrapbooking 12X12 pages~ it was a challenge and I had a lot of fun! I had to get creative!!! But it was cheaper and I was able to get the accessories to match the paper.
I love October Afternoon, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket, so many!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #31  
Polyshrink Goddess

Interesting question
usually the 6x6 pads of Graphic 45, I have a hard time resisting, their paper. Sometimes I just like to look at it ;)

I do buy 12x12 sheets when they are on discount at the LLS. Got some beautiful sheets here not too long ago. I still have a bunch from a big book of papers I bought at Costco when I first made a scrapbook. I am trying not to buy any more paper either and use it up but I couldn't resist the 25 cents a sheet for the last bunch :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

As I previously posted, I usually make multiples of cards, so I am always on the lookout for bigger packs of paper in the same design.

On my regular errand routes, I frequently pass by Big Lots and Ross discount stores. I've found great bargains on packs of paper there from time to time. I recently got a pack of 25 sheets of 12 x 12 Making Memories yellow polka dot paper for only $1! That was a great day.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my......I cant begin to tell you about my paper addiction. I have started putting it in theFOURTH room now. A lot of 12 x 12, hundreds of 6x6 and lots of Authentique 8 x 8.
Love my paper.
Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #34  
Mad Swapper

I'm completely and absolutely infatuated with paper pads. 6 x 6 or 8 x 8 doesn't matter. If I like the company and the paper, I'll buy either size. I generally don't by 12 x 12 because the patterns are too big for card making, but, if the project calls for it . . .

My Mind's Eye is one of my favorites but I'm sad that they're available now in the big box stores, Mikes and Hobby Lobby. I try to support my local scrapbook store as much as possible. October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket are a couple of other favs. I loved what Cosmo Cricket premiered at CHA - can't wait until they're available.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #35  
Vintage Vixen

Quote:

Originally Posted by CluelesslyCreativeView Post
6" Paper Pads
8" Paper Pads
12" Paper Pads
Single Sheets
Other

God Bless!
Yes. :p

Although in the past couple of years, I've found that most PP I've bought are in either 6x6 or 8x8 pads (depending on the brand), with just a couple 12x12 pads. We no longer have an independent store in town, so I don't buy many single sheets of 12x12 anymore.

The smaller pads are easier to store. And I don't end up with a bunch of big scraps that I agonize over--to keep or not keep?

On 3-4 occasions, I've gone back and bought another pad when it became apparent that I really liked the papers and was using them up. (Especially the 6x6 pads by My Mind's Eye, which my local Michaels now carries.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:00 AM   #36  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

I'm a paper junkie. I will buy anything I like in case they discontinue it, which of course, they do all the time. I can't resist a good sale like 8 sheets for a dollar at Michael's or 50% off paper pads, but here lately, I'm trying not to buy so much. I only bought two of one kind once when I was doing a particular album and I knew I was going to need a lot of the paper (and I used it so it wasn't a waste). I don't buy the smaller pads too much. You can always cut down, but you can never add on when you need a longer piece. I do have one pad of 8x8 but just plain basic colored cardstock. I occasionally do an 8x8 album for birthdays or showers, and I use that for my backgrounds and all of my scraps from earlier 12 x 12 projects for all of the other papers. I still have way, way too much, though, and need to cut down. I think you could feed a small third-world country with the money I have spent on scrapbooking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:02 AM   #37  
Compulsive Stamper

I, to0, am on a "use what I have" program, but then Michaels has this sale going on and they had DCWV 12 x 12 paper pads for $5.00 - I bought 4 - ouch! But they were ones I love to have on hand for babies, and school age. The thickness is great for boxes and such, too. BUT going forward, 6x6 is my new paper pad size. I rarely scrap on patterned 12 x 12 paper, so solid 12 x 12 will be all the I buy now. Paper is an addiction - I imagine it is similar to a quilter and her fabrics.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:08 AM   #38  
Kookie Creator

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

The majority of what I have is pads of 6x6 papers, but I do have 12x12, 8x8, uk a4 (similar to us letter) and some 4x6 pads. I only ever buy one of each. I have far too much as it is, and there are always new designs coming out I have to have! It is getting ridiculous now.

I reckon if she asked me, I could repaper buckingham palace with all the paper I have!

I do have papers that I like to keep for 'special' cards but I'm not as precious about them as I used to be. I'm now realizing i just have to use them.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:26 AM   #39  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm finding out real fast that the 6x6 pads are going to suit me quite well. Since I'm having to limit the "toys" I'm taking to our NC house this summer, the only DP I'll have room for will be the 6x6 pads. That's fine because I don't use THAT much DP. I'm waiting for more to come out as I have the ones that have been offered so far.

Wanda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2013, 04:32 AM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

I usually buy 12x12 at Hobby Lobby and cut them down and sort by color into different bins. I always leave a few sheets whole in case I need them for a bigger card or project. I have bought some 8 1/2 x 11 pads lately because they were adhesive backed. HOWEVER...I have all this paper and card stock but I still go to Wally World and get their pack of white card stock and then stamp/paint/mist/glitter papers and use 'my' paper the most. I need to use the store bought stuff, but like 'mine' better...ughh. Time to 'use what I have'...
Reply With Quote Likes