Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #81  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love their stamps, too. But when I placed an order in September and didn't get it til the middle of December, I was pretty much done with ordering from there. There are plenty of other places that carry cute stamps that I love as well.

Maybe when they go wholesale only, they'll have a good selection of retailers.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2009, 01:21 AM   #82  
Glitter Guru

Hopefully there is hope for me then I placed an order April Release that night and haven't received - I sent several emails and a couple weeks ago she was going to send me the tracking number in a day or two. Also placed another order on the July release and haven't heard anything on that one either. I was hoping since they were both before August 1st I would get them. Waiting for someone in US to have them at a reasonable price. UK places have them but way way expensive for US people.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #83  
Insane Embellisher

My order was placed on March 19th. Payment was withdrawn on the 20th. I still have NEVER RECEIVED the 8 stamps I ordered. I have received numerous return emails from them promising me that my order would be taken care of immediately, that tracking numbers would be forwarded to me, that extra stamps would be included in my order, and so on. When your order never arrives, it doesn't matter how many extra free stamps were included in it. Zero plus zero still equals zero!!! Nothing has ever arrived including the promises of phone calls and emails that would arrive to inform me of tracking numbers. I have been given practically every excuse in the book except "that their dog ate my order". I am so tired of being jerked around. At this point I couldn't care less how cute any of their stamps are, this is the shabbiest treatment I have ever received from a stamp company. I have NEVER, EVER encountered anything like this before. It is beyond ridiculous! I think my next course of action is to contact PayPal and ask for my money back, and hope they will respond favourably. Of course, I will give them the whole story on why I want my money back. Good luck to anyone who is STILL waiting for their order to arrive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #84  
Glitter Guru

Wow! I just got through reading most of the posts here. I am FLOORED at the horrible service that you all have experienced with High Hopes. You all are absolutely right to be outraged by this shoddy service. It's even more surprising to me that they have some pretty big named designers that always seem to have the latest and greatest releases. Have any of you tried contacting one or two of the designers? I wonder if THEY know what terrible business people they are dealing with. If I were representing a company by creating samples for them and showing them to the public, I'd want to know that the company is backing me up by being an honest retailer to my readers. KWIM? I'm sure these High Hopes people have a million excuses as to why they don't keep their promises . . . unfortunately, until people STOP ordering from them all together, they'll continue to be bad business people. Right? I don't usually get involved in these kinds of disputes here, but this is certainly an extreme situation. I'm just sorry that there are so many victims here. I'm all for giving someone the benefit of the doubt, but clearly High Hopes has taken that benefit for granted and continued to act in bad faith. I wish you all luck in pursuing your claims.

Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #85  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 82 Likes on 45 Posts

Did anyone see this yet? I just read it.

Dear friends,

We would like to thank you for your support over the last four years as we started with a dream and an idea, and were blessed to watch it grow. We have made so many cherished friendships along the way, and cannot state enough how much we appreciate those of you who have shared ideas, and your beautiful artwork with us.

As of August first 2009, High Hopes Rubber Stamps will change from accepting both wholesale and retail orders to accepting wholesale orders only. We will of course continue to process all existing retail orders until they are complete, and in your hands.

We hope that this change will not discourage you from keeping in touch, and continuing to share your ideas and art with us. We will continue to have a project of the month that we hope our awesome family of retailers will be making available to you.

We will of course continue on with our super talented Design team, having calls for "Guest Divas" every three months, and highly anticipate great new images by Crissy every three months as well. The design team blog will continue to inspire you, keep you posted with updates, challenges, and blog candy. We feel so blessed to have one of the most talented group of ladies designing for us, and look forward to meeting new designers as we have the guest spots filled.

The decision to go wholesale only was a very hard one to come to, as we loved having personal contact with so many talented, encouraging, funny, and lovely people! After much soul searching, however, we feel that this is the best route for us at this time. We had grown so much over the past two years that we had been working 14-16 hour days to process orders, and just when we thought we were getting caught up, we would be blessed to have a card or project featured in a magazine with one of Crissy's beautiful images...which of course would create a new influx of orders! The blessings we were feeling, were giving us growing pains, and sadly were not allowing us to give each of our customers/friends the top notch personal customer service that they deserve. It truly weighs so heavy on our hearts if just one customer is left unhappy or feeling un-appreciated.

With this new change, we hope to accomplish several things:

1. We will continue to keep the whole line of stamps listed at our website, as well as listing new releases.

2. We will update our list of retailers so you can easily find us, as well as list companies that will mail order and ship internationally... This is the main benefit to our existing friends as when you order from one of these retailers, they will have the stock in store, and can ship immediately. You will not have a waiting period as you have currently while we custom make each order.

3. Wholesale orders are much easier for us to fill, so hopefully this will free up some of our time so that we can work on an updated catalog (YEAH!!). Once completed we will have a free downloadable .pdf catalog available, and hope to have a high quality catalog available to order.

4. We also hope that with this change we will be freed up to complete a stockpile of stamps so we can go to shows and get to meet our friends face to face! It's our hope that we can talk Crissy, and some of our divas to come to shows with us, so that they can meet you as well. We have no delusions as to the source of any success we have been given, besides giving glory to God (whom we have looked to daily for strength and wisdom), we know it is the blessing of the awesome design team that has shared their talent with you, and inspired you to take a chance on us. We cannot state enough how much we appreciate all their hard work... as they are the real "Stars" of our show!

Likewise, we sincerely thank you for your friendship over the years. We cherish the sweet encouraging emails, the ideas that you have given us, and all the beautiful art that has been shared with us. We hope that this transition will be an easy one for us all, and we hope that you will stay in touch with us, as getting to know you has been the best part of this business!

Tina, Bethany, and the High Hopes Family
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 02:18 PM   #86  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts
Smile

Yes - that was announced on the High Hopes blog a couple of weeks ago. Quite a few people are placing orders before tomorrow to get stamps. SO, if you order before tomorrow, the order will be filled.

Janet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss BooView Post
Did anyone see this yet? I just read it.

Dear friends,

We would like to thank you for your support over the last four years as we started with a dream and an idea, and were blessed to watch it grow. We have made so many cherished friendships along the way, and cannot state enough how much we appreciate those of you who have shared ideas, and your beautiful artwork with us.

As of August first 2009, High Hopes Rubber Stamps will change from accepting both wholesale and retail orders to accepting wholesale orders only. We will of course continue to process all existing retail orders until they are complete, and in your hands.

We hope that this change will not discourage you from keeping in touch, and continuing to share your ideas and art with us. We will continue to have a project of the month that we hope our awesome family of retailers will be making available to you.

We will of course continue on with our super talented Design team, having calls for "Guest Divas" every three months, and highly anticipate great new images by Crissy every three months as well. The design team blog will continue to inspire you, keep you posted with updates, challenges, and blog candy. We feel so blessed to have one of the most talented group of ladies designing for us, and look forward to meeting new designers as we have the guest spots filled.

The decision to go wholesale only was a very hard one to come to, as we loved having personal contact with so many talented, encouraging, funny, and lovely people! After much soul searching, however, we feel that this is the best route for us at this time. We had grown so much over the past two years that we had been working 14-16 hour days to process orders, and just when we thought we were getting caught up, we would be blessed to have a card or project featured in a magazine with one of Crissy's beautiful images...which of course would create a new influx of orders! The blessings we were feeling, were giving us growing pains, and sadly were not allowing us to give each of our customers/friends the top notch personal customer service that they deserve. It truly weighs so heavy on our hearts if just one customer is left unhappy or feeling un-appreciated.

With this new change, we hope to accomplish several things:

1. We will continue to keep the whole line of stamps listed at our website, as well as listing new releases.

2. We will update our list of retailers so you can easily find us, as well as list companies that will mail order and ship internationally... This is the main benefit to our existing friends as when you order from one of these retailers, they will have the stock in store, and can ship immediately. You will not have a waiting period as you have currently while we custom make each order.

3. Wholesale orders are much easier for us to fill, so hopefully this will free up some of our time so that we can work on an updated catalog (YEAH!!). Once completed we will have a free downloadable .pdf catalog available, and hope to have a high quality catalog available to order.

4. We also hope that with this change we will be freed up to complete a stockpile of stamps so we can go to shows and get to meet our friends face to face! It's our hope that we can talk Crissy, and some of our divas to come to shows with us, so that they can meet you as well. We have no delusions as to the source of any success we have been given, besides giving glory to God (whom we have looked to daily for strength and wisdom), we know it is the blessing of the awesome design team that has shared their talent with you, and inspired you to take a chance on us. We cannot state enough how much we appreciate all their hard work... as they are the real "Stars" of our show!

Likewise, we sincerely thank you for your friendship over the years. We cherish the sweet encouraging emails, the ideas that you have given us, and all the beautiful art that has been shared with us. We hope that this transition will be an easy one for us all, and we hope that you will stay in touch with us, as getting to know you has been the best part of this business!

Tina, Bethany, and the High Hopes Family
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #87  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'm annoyed by it. They should have considered that a year ago. Now it's just too late to regain the trust of many customers. My LSS has heard the complaints from customers and would be shocked if they ever ordered HH stamps.

As for the design team, I don't understand their loyalty. I'd be embarrassed to represent the company. I love their images and have many stamps from a year ago and longer when service was good. I feel funny even using those now. Maybe I'll feel better about it later. :confused:
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #88  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanetJView Post
Yes - that was announced on the High Hopes blog a couple of weeks ago. Quite a few people are placing orders before tomorrow to get stamps. SO, if you order before tomorrow, the order will be filled.

Janet
But when will they get them? Christmas?
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #89  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

But when will they get them? Christmas?
When I've spoken with Bethany @ High Hopes, she told me that a person should NOT be waiting that long, and for them to contact her if they still hadn't gotten their stamps. The number is listed on the High Hopes site, click Contact Us.

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2009, 06:53 PM   #90  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

When I've spoken with Bethany @ High Hopes, she told me that a person should NOT be waiting that long, and for them to contact her if they still hadn't gotten their stamps. The number is listed on the High Hopes site, click Contact Us.

Janet
:confused:
If that worked for everyone, this thread wouldn't exist. ;) The sad truth is that High Hopes has very poor customer service for some people. How they decide who they will help and who they won't is a mystery to me. I doubt that anyone on this thread has reported anything to stir up trouble. It is meant to find out if others are having the same problem... and what they have done and how long it took to resolve it.... or, if it was ever resolved at all. I'm surprised this thread still keeps popping up. I would have thought with all the bad reviews that they would have fixed the problem by now. It's just so sad.
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 02:42 AM   #91  
Insane Embellisher

I decided to cross my fingers and I placed another order a few days ago. I was so pleased with what I was sent last time ( took about 6 weeks to Australia but I expected it to be at least that long) that I decided to chance it before they went wholesale only. I am sure we will not get any freebies when we are dealing with other retailers! Last time I got more in freebies than what I ordered and I was thrilled. Will let you all know how I get on and if I ever get them! LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 02:52 AM   #92  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

I'm annoyed by it. They should have considered that a year ago. Now it's just too late to regain the trust of many customers. My LSS has heard the complaints from customers and would be shocked if they ever ordered HH stamps.
Yeah, I would love to carry their stamps, but I doubt I'll make any moves to place an opening order until I hear that their customer service improves. I certainly am not going to get a bunch of my customers excited about getting their stamps and have them leave me hanging for months waiting for an order to be filled. Such a shame....

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 04:05 AM   #93  
Pearl-ExPert

I am absolutely not embarrassed to represent their company. I truly feel bad that they are having such an issue and have to go wholesale. Tina and Bethany tried really hard, they heard the complaints, and did the best that they could only to have to make this final decision.

If I didn't know Tina and Bethany, and know how hard they have been trying, I too would be upset. But because I know it and understand it, I have to defend them. I only hope that going wholesale they will be able to continue to produce these adorable images at the highest quality as they have been.

I hope that everyone will visit High Hopes at the retailers that will be carrying them.

You can read this post for a better understanding:

http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/...opes-news.html

Anyway, here's hoping there will be better things to come from High Hopes and their service!

Quote:

As for the design team, I don't understand their loyalty. I'd be embarrassed to represent the company. I love their images and have many stamps from a year ago and longer when service was good. I feel funny even using those now. Maybe I'll feel better about it later. :confused:

Danielle Kennedy

My Blog
Power Poppy
A Day For Daisies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 04:28 AM   #94  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpkennedyView Post
I am absolutely not embarrassed to represent their company. I truly feel bad that they are having such an issue and have to go wholesale. Tina and Bethany tried really hard, they heard the complaints, and did the best that they could only to have to make this final decision.

If I didn't know Tina and Bethany, and know how hard they have been trying, I too would be upset. But because I know it and understand it, I have to defend them. I only hope that going wholesale they will be able to continue to produce these adorable images at the highest quality as they have been.

I hope that everyone will visit High Hopes at the retailers that will be carrying them.

You can read this post for a better understanding:

http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/...opes-news.html

Anyway, here's hoping there will be better things to come from High Hopes and their service!
I think it will be easier for them to sell their stamps wholesale. And that would be REALLY nice to see them at Stamp shows - the only cute stamps we have at the yearly stamp show here are Inky Antics!
I'm like you - I hope people will visit High Hopes, but I hope MORE retailers will carry High Hopes! We have NO ONE down near where I live (VA) that carries High Hopes, so when I order, I'll be trying to find someone that is somewhat close to where I live that I can order from!

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #95  
Stazon Splitcoast

I will try to email again - I can't phone as I have auditory issues and I want answers in writing where there can be no miscommunication at this stage.

I would have loved to take advantage of this last "sale" but with waiting for the rest of my stamps from my previous order I daren't.

High Hopes stamps make up the majority of my stamp collection so I am not writing this to be spiteful, however, I am discouraged that I have to keep contacting them when everyone is saying how concerned High Hopes are, I'm sorry but I'm truly not feeling that concern as much as I have tried. It truly saddens me that they haven't replied to my emails since early May and I have been nothing but respectful and truthful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #96  
Stazon Splitcoast

For anyone who is waiting for an order, I have just received information that High Hopes has opened a new email just this evening, as they have not been receiving messages on their old one and people have not been receiving High Hopes' messages either.

Please email Bethany at [email protected] and she has promised to contact everyone who emails them within 24-48 hours.

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #97  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimreid_stamperView Post
For anyone who is waiting for an order, I have just received information that High Hopes has opened a new email just this evening, as they have not been receiving messages on their old one and people have not been receiving High Hopes' messages either.

Please email Bethany at [email protected] and she has promised to contact everyone who emails them within 24-48 hours.
Thank You for the information!! I know someone who has emailed her order in & hadn't heard anything, so I sent her a copy of your statement.

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #98  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimreid_stamperView Post

Thanks I will try yet again, though I'm not really understanding why my email wasn't printed or captured back in May when I did have a reply but no action. :confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #99  
Insane Embellisher

It is August 5th, and today I received the order that I placed on March 19th. I am happy to say that I received all of the stamps I ordered (3 Easter and a couple of stamps I had planned on using for July birthdays - maybe next year). There were extra stamps included in my shipment which were nice to receive, but I would have rather had my order filled in a timely fashion instead. I am thankful that I FINALLY received this order and am no longer in the dark as to wondering "where in the world" my order is and "when" I might receive it. After all the emails from them promising to email me or phone me with tracking numbers, etc., my package arrived by Purolator in my mailbox. Perhaps, it's a good thing that High Hopes is going wholesale, because I think a lot of customers (including me) were no longer willing to take the risk of ever placing another order. Yes, I know their stamps are cute, I wholeheartedly agree with that, but the uninformed turnaround time of my order was brutal and I was not willing to go through that ever again. I only hope for the prospective retailers that will be handling their stamps, that High Hopes gets their act together and doesn't make promises to them that they are unable to keep or unwilling to follow up on. Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting. I hope your orders arrive soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #100  
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad you got your stamps. The 48 hours thing didn't work for me. I contacted them over 48 hours ago now and no reply as yet.

I will repeat I really like High Hopes (their mission, their designs etc) but I won't lie about waiting and I am sure it will be galling (again) when I see people posting from the latest release and I am still waiting for the stamps that were in my original order.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #101  
Kookie Creator

I too did not recieve any response from the new email address or from any of my emails to the other email addresses and I am losing my patience. I have emailed and called numerous times and have never received any response at all to any of my emails. My phone calls were always met with it will be in the mail in a few weeks. I placed my order on April 3 and it's now August 5, that is 4 months for one order. I can honestly say that as much as I love the stamps from High Hopes I will never purchase any of their product after this. I will spend my money on companies that have a proven track record of good service.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #102  
Chat Box Chicks Good Girl

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsisView Post
Glad you got your stamps. The 48 hours thing didn't work for me. I contacted them over 48 hours ago now and no reply as yet.

I will repeat I really like High Hopes (their mission, their designs etc) but I won't lie about waiting and I am sure it will be galling (again) when I see people posting from the latest release and I am still waiting for the stamps that were in my original order.
ditto with contacting. I emailed them Sunday night as soon as I saw that on Kimmie's blog and it's Wed. night at 10:05 pm. (est)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #103  
Insane Embellisher

To RiverIsis and Jaxs1971:

I have just sent you both a PM.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #104  
Insane Embellisher

To tamijo - I just sent you a PM
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #105  
Compulsive Stamper

Default High Hopes Online Retail Stores??

Does anyone know where we can order High Hopes stamps from an online store? I checked the High Hopes website for the 'retail stores' with online access and didn't see any in the US that had their stamps. I love their stamps, but had to wait over six weeks for my order, which sounds like I should consider myself lucky.

Thanks to you all!
Lynda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #106  
Insane Embellisher

Hi Lynda, I just checked High Hopes site to see if thee are an Australian stores stocking H.H. and I saw about 8 U.S.A. stores that will be stocking them. It was in "ordering information". Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2009, 06:57 AM   #107  
Stazon Splitcoast

I used to be hopeful about their supplying and only dealing wholesale, however, I think it still could be frustrating to see stamps out there you like and then the shop not having them in stock and not knowing when or if they will stock them.

I guess from High Hopes it limits their customer contact however that was only one of the problems. It will be interesting if there is any feedback from the shops about availability and times.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 06:16 AM   #108  
Cardstock Collector

Default Waiting

I Too ordered The May Stamp set plus various others on 31st May, Money left my Paypal account the same day, However after many e-mails and only 2 replies,as to the problems they were experiencing STILL NO STAMPS,

I Telephones Canada from the UK 2 weeks ago and spoke to Bethany who offered me a refund and a 2nd package to be sent out I refused the refund saying No I really just wanted the stamps and was grateful that she (Bethany) was going to personnally e-mail me a tracking number and send the stamps the same day.

Well no refund, no e-mail and still no stamps!!!

I again phoned Canada at 2pm uk time 9am canada and spoke to Bethany who now says she will send Priority and I will receive by Next Tuesday I will beleive it when I see it!!

Such a shame as the stamps are nice and I also have a craft shop here in Essex but am put off by what I am reading here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 07:07 AM   #109  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftycockneyView Post
I
I again phoned Canada at 2pm uk time 9am canada and spoke to Bethany who now says she will send Priority and I will receive by Next Tuesday I will beleive it when I see it!!

Such a shame as the stamps are nice and I also have a craft shop here in Essex but am put off by what I am reading here.
I wonder if Bethany sent the stamps by Purolator! You should call her & ask for a tracking number.
I have mine coming (I called Bethany, & asked for the tracking #) and I am SO excited that I can track them!! What happens is this - Purolator delivers across the Canadian border, then UPS (United Parcel Service) takes over. Doesn't UPS deliver to the UK?

Janet

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 07:20 AM   #110  
Cardstock Collector

Default Reply

Hi Janet,

I have been told that I would get a tracking number but never got it.

However I spoke to Bethany again Today and she has said she would send it the way you described. I have also 10 minutes ago received an e-mail saying that Bethany would send me the tracking number later today.

We do have UPS here in the UK so hope this works, Just that I have been told all sorts of things why the order hasnt arrived and just wondered why I have received 2 orders from House Mouse which were ordered 27th July and picked up from our local depot yesterday once customs were paid.

I really do like the stamps and was looking forward to getting lots just worried now about the time scale. Also If I ordered them for my shop how would I explain such a lengthy ordering process to my customers?
:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 AM   #111  
Stazon Splitcoast

I just got an email from Bethany saying my missing stamps are being posted so fingers crossed.

Like many others here (and I will repeat myself) I really like High Hopes images and Tina Marie and Bethany and all their crew and I do wish them every success in the future even though I have been quite frustrated with this issue.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #112  
Cardstock Collector

Default stamps

Well I was promised a tracking number yesterday but havent received it, I really hope these stamps do arrive as promised by Tuesday Bethany said.

I wish my business was going as well as High Hopes, We deal with everything within 24 hours,If we get a customer phone for something that is in stock it goes out the same day. We are crying out for business,we are re-locating and re-opening at end of August,and only hope to be as busy as The High Hopes team,How many companies are wishing the same? It only makes it seem more unreasonable that it takes so long for the stamps to arrive and customers go elsewhere.

I know if it were my company I would work all the hours possible and also take on extra help to catch up.Who knows when the bubble is going to burst.

I am not moaning because I love the stamps, and on the 2 Occassions I have phoned Canada and spoken to Bethany she has been very helpful and apologetic,Come on High Hopes get your finger out and put an end to this Recession, let us have our stamps in the time it states on your site and bring the joy of stamping (very sweet stamps) back into play.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #113  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftycockneyView Post
Well I was promised a tracking number yesterday but havent received it, I really hope these stamps do arrive as promised by Tuesday Bethany said.

I wish my business was going as well as High Hopes, We deal with everything within 24 hours,If we get a customer phone for something that is in stock it goes out the same day. We are crying out for business,we are re-locating and re-opening at end of August,and only hope to be as busy as The High Hopes team,How many companies are wishing the same? It only makes it seem more unreasonable that it takes so long for the stamps to arrive and customers go elsewhere.

I know if it were my company I would work all the hours possible and also take on extra help to catch up.Who knows when the bubble is going to burst.

I am not moaning because I love the stamps, and on the 2 Occassions I have phoned Canada and spoken to Bethany she has been very helpful and apologetic,Come on High Hopes get your finger out and put an end to this Recession, let us have our stamps in the time it states on your site and bring the joy of stamping (very sweet stamps) back into play.

I understand how you feel. I have placed 2 orders with them. The first was in Nov.2008 and they never came, so Tina sent a replacement set that DID arrive. The second order took 2 months to get here and I am in the USA, so it travels a lot less than when an order goes to you, in the UK.
I think we have all tried to be very patient and understanding but let's face it. You and many others are still waiting for their orders and now HIGH HOPES has gone wholesale as of August 1. They claim all previous orders will be filled but how long will it take for you ladies to finally get your stamps?
I really hope they arrive soon and your problem is solved.
Perhaps, the only consolation will be that I know there is 1 place in the UK that you can order from in the FUTURE. It is here: http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com/

She is in the UK so at least you will have her to order from.

Unfortunately, that does not solve your current problem and I hope that your order from High Hopes arrives this week as they promised.

The whole "problem" with High Hopes and shipping is really sad and I wonder how much their reputation has been damaged by it all. What a shame.:(

I think it's pretty sad when people on one continent have to make long distance phone calls to another continent just to find out about the status of their stamp orders.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #114  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you for your message, I dont live far from Bunny Zoe (Nikki) and spoke to her yesterday She had also spoken to Bethany who promised her that I would get my stamps and a tracking number Lets just hope they actually read this thread themselves.

I would be mortified if my customers were unhappy about our service that they were writing things like this. I have found out that unfortunately Bad news travels much faster than Good News.

Still on a lighter note I am hopeful I will eventually get my stamps albeit the Customs charge is nearly as much as the stamps !!.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2009, 02:27 AM   #115  
Stampin' Fool

Please let us know when you get your stamps. I think we need to hear some "success stories" here on this thread. There are just too many people that are upset and disappointed over this whole shipping issue. And rightly so, too.

I have always tried to keep an open mind about the shipping problems but enough is enough. I don't have much sympathy for businesses of any kind when they can't answer emails or keep making empty promises. Customers deserve to be treated with more respect and I do not think that waiting months and months for stamps shows much respect.:(

Good Luck with that stamp order and with ordering from the UK store in the future.

I have found a store in Canada that will ship to the USA and they told me they would order some of the older stamps I wanted, also.
So, we will see how that goes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #116  
Embossing Fanatic

I loved the images of High Hopes and after all the raving, I broke down and ordered about $50 worth. It took about 8 weeks to get them. My brother has been in Iraq and I got stuff to him quicker. I had terrible customer support and could not get a reply on the emails except to say they were on their way, but no three weeks later and still not on the way. Cute, but not worth the wait. Maybe they will do better going wholesale because they lost my business after only the first order and let's face it, I didn't get but one extra stamp and it wasn't something I would use anyway. I hope they do better with wholesale!

scrapbookrosie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #117  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty14View Post
I have found a store in Canada that will ship to the USA and they told me they would order some of the older stamps I wanted, also.
So, we will see how that goes.
Is is by chance the store Scrappin Great Deals? They have quite a few High Hopes stamps (as well as other types), theirs are mounted on EZ Mount.

Janet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #118  
Kookie Creator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Quote:

Is is by chance the store Scrappin Great Deals? They have quite a few High Hopes stamps (as well as other types), theirs are mounted on EZ Mount.

Janet
Here's the scrappingreatdeals store info http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/home.php
she has 2 FULL spinning racks full of their images, i was just in their on Friday, they ship fast and worldwide. I teach a copic class there once a month and they fill orders asap and get them shipped asap, best customer service around. Store owner Sheila Andrea is a sweetie!
honestly, if you want the images you will get them sent anywhere in the world super fast thru them. i get their weekly emails for their weekly sales. hope this helps Andrea

Last edited by Jeanne S; 08-09-2009 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: removed referral
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #119  
Kookie Creator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmurdockView Post
Here's the scrappingreatdeals store info http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/home.php
she has 2 FULL spinning racks full of their images, i was just in their on Friday, they ship fast and worldwide. I teach a copic class there once a month and they fill orders asap and get them shipped asap, best customer service around. Tell the store owner Sheila Andrea sent ya, she is a sweetie!
honestly, if you want the images you will get them sent anywhere in the world super fast thru them. i get their weekly emails for their weekly sales. hope this helps Andrea
sorry by their images i mean they carry High Hopes along with Bellas and many others
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #120  
Cardstock Collector

Okay well the update is Still nothing Nikki from Bunny Zoe Crafts telephoned Canada for me and got a refund and a tracking number .
I have to wait for the refund as it is in another currency and the tracking number isnt tracking its saying Multiple packages have this number Narrow it down by providing more info.

I did and it says no info!!!

Oh well .
Reply With Quote Likes