Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-31-2014, 08:18 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Favorites of the week ending June 1st 2014

Hi welcome to this weeks edition of favorite gallery finds. this is a crazy busy time for my family right now so, everything I seen was way earlier in the week and I will not have a chance to go hunting for beauties for a couple of weeks so, Im really looking forward to seeing what you all found.

here is my tiny list. enjoy

Honeysuckle Inlaid Flowers by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC BLESS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Iris by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Poppies by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2014, 08:18 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2014, 08:23 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Stacy, for getting us started..... We have had such a beautiful day here in the Sequatchie Valley, although by evening we did have some rain...I found some really beautiful cards again this week and know that for every one that I found, I probably also missed 10 or 12... Anyway, this is what I have in my favorites this week, and really anixous to see what I missed....

Delicate Butterfly Arch Thank You by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My new favorite stamp set by Jennifer Sue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green daisy card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS274 Summer wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC443 Inspiration color by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Straight Stitch Flowers by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Friend by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT481 ~ Ooh! La La by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheery Get Well by CndnStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Iris by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC480 RWB Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses on the Trellis by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Sorry by CAR372 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Birthday Fishing Vest by StamperSharon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Phyl by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honeysuckle Inlaid Flowers by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forget Me Nots by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday with Dog by pink_lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD212 Hexagon Cas274 Thinking by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Rose by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS PEGGY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381 Butterfly for Peggy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381 Honoring Peggy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381, Birthday in white by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day!!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2014, 08:39 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile VSNJun14 ~ Summer Vacation

I'm expecting to add a bunch of beauties next week from the upcoming virtual stamp night. Summer Vacation! I'm hosting one on Friday night. Come play!

Here�s some of my favorites for this past week:

TLC483 Balloons for your birthday by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honoring Peggy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Blocks by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC490, Variegated Fern by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Your True Colors by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
freedom of your soul...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC490 Chickens by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mom's Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Totally Tool Father's Day by D. Daisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Chicken Dance by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Set by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC WT FEATHERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2014, 08:43 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Stacy, thanks for keeping this thread going! It helps to see what we missed.
Here are mine:

Mrs Noofy FS381 Roses for Peggy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Darla Ryan FS 381 monochromatic CASE by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS381 Butterfly for Peggy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS381 Honoring Peggy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS274 May Azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles Josh's graduation entire card by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc QFTD212 Hexagon Cas274 Thinking by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CAS274 Painted sunflowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Happy Birthday Phyl by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT304 Catfish Bait by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM FS381 Yellow Tulips by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pfish1492 Moonlit Fisherman by pfish1492 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love rubber MMTPT304 Birds of a Feather by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love rubber Thinking of You by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karan Love at First Sight by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour F4A223 QFTD213 Summer Watermelon by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2014, 09:27 PM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so much to Vicki for mentioning my 'Green daisy' card and to Brenda for letting me know....so kind of you both xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2014, 10:30 PM   #7  
Gabfest Goddess

Thanks so much Nancy for mentioning both my "Birds of a Feather" and "Thinking of You" cards. That sure jacks up my weekend having 2 cards mentioned, cloud 9 material!
Cheers, Elizabeth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2014, 10:41 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

My favs for the week:

Vintage Mother and Child by SybilMcC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Cats by SybilMcC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC443 Simple Scene by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Pastel Wishes by aislinnshannara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #9  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you, Brenda(Tessaduck), for favoring my "Balloons for your Birthday" card - you made my day!
Thanks also to Linda(Holstein) for letting me know!

My favorites for this week:

Doily Blossoms Lace Birthday by jrk912:
Doily Blossoms Lace Birthday by jrk912 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC483 Fly Free by Clownmom:
TLC483 Fly Free - Open by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC483 Hoppy Birthday by Cook22:
TLC483 Hoppy Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC480 -Red Hot Firecrackers by wannabcre8tive
CC480 -Red Hot Firecrackers by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC490 ~ Birthday Rose by sistersandie ;
SC490 ~ Birthday Rose by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now off to see all the fabulous cards I missed!
Have a wonderful weekend and a creative week...
Niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 12:42 AM   #10  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

A few from me, including a wonderful 12�12 layout.

You Complete My Day by AnniePanda

WT481 Teal Thanks by catluvr2

Leave a Little Sparkle by Jeanne S

May Poppy by stampin'nana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 01:05 AM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Been a busy week helping my students with their final revision before their Maths exams and I only had quick "whizzes" through the gallery. Apologies if I ignored your beauty. Here are some that I found - thanks to everyone who shares their creativity and to those that do all the wonderful notifications week after week.

Shabby Chic Inspiration Challenge by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Dance ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Blossom Parchment Card by Qrafty One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381 Yellow Tulips by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC480 ~congratulations graduate~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Friends by lemonie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Busy Boy by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS274 Coneflower by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS274 Honoring the Brave by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Rose by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by klh54 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Relax - CTD #294 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Celebrate Confetti by mom2n2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little Grey Elephant by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
vellum leaves by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Debossed Get Well Card by helenshiau - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 02:17 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you so much for mentioning two of my cards, Nancy. You are such a dear and I appreciate it. A sweet start to a Sunday morning. Thank you, Brenda, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 02:44 AM   #13  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Well, here it is the weekend already!

Stacy thanks for starting our thread tonight!

Waving hello to our friendly notifiers!!!

I actually found more than I thought this week. I have been a bit out of it but apparently I was clicking favorites while "out of it" LOL! This is what I found this week, what did you find?

AndreaEwen - CAS274...Happy Day by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom - CAS274 Sympathy Watercolor by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay - CAS274 Coneflower by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blessingsX3 - Conquering Fear by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 - SC490 Florals by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - MIX70 Chicken Dance by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - ODBDSLC202 Shining Light by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM - FS381 Yellow Tulips by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grandma Overboard - CAS Wild Flowers Galore by Grandma Overboard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc - QFTD212 Hexagon Cas274 Thinking by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - CC480 Celebrating by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jemur - Tulip Art by jemur - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laurene - Your True Colors by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - Honoring Peggy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

monkeymama - ahh... by monkeymama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scrapgirl1210 - If Friends Were Flowers.... by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper - CAS274 Bloom with Hope by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie - CAS274 ~ Hit Refresh by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - FS PEGGY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - CCC14 Charlie's Awesome Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tolecookie - Pretty Grunge by tolecookie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Waratah - CT0514, Dance the Night Away by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 03:51 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

Wow, Janine! Thank you so much! What a fun way to start the day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 04:00 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

It is almost bedtime on Sunday evening here, and thanks to Nancy (stiz2003) I have a happy heart and a big smile on my face. Thank you my friend. Here are som of the gems I found during the week.

CAS274 Coneflower by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Josh's graduation entire card by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Nature's Painting - Heather T by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC480 Red Poppy Thinking of You by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daphne by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC490 Chickens by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC TPT FEATHERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Circles and Floral Flourish by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Scene by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Niagara Falls Inspired Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT481 You've got mail by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX70 Ginkgo Thanks kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX70 Blossom Blue by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX70 Poppy by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX70 - Coffee House by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 04:03 AM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Ooops I pressed the wrong button, I still have two to go.

MIX26 Thank You for Your Kindness- Compass #2 by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Grey Elephant by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone. Can you believe it is June already, the first day of winter here.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 04:09 AM   #17  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Niki, for including my Fly Free card in your favorites this week. What a pleasant way to start a Sunday morning! And thanks too, to Angie (ohmypaper) for letting me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 05:02 AM   #18  
Rubber Obsessor

Oh wow! You made my day! Thank you Brenda for mentioning me as one of your favs this week! And Stacy thank you for letting me know. I appreciate your hard work.
I have hurt my hand so can't craft for a few days so this really cheered me up! Thank you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 05:32 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Susie, thank you so much for mentioning my Framed Circles and Flourish card this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 05:38 AM   #20  

Thank you so much Janine (Jay Bee) for mentioning my card and thanks to Stacy for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 06:38 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Aw....thank you, Sabrina for choosing my May Poppy as one of your favorites this week! It's so sweet of you and a blessing to be thought of in this way! Thank you, Mary for the notification~ Hugs

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 06:48 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Angie, thanks for mentioning that card and Vicki, thanks for letting me know

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 07:03 AM   #23  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Oh yippee!! I was so sleepy last night That I went to bed early and never looked on email or mt gallery to see notifications so this morning was a nice big surprise!!! Thank you so much Mary for the notices!!!
What a way to start my Sunday morning!!
Thank you so much JBgreenwood-Stacy for picking my card, ccBless.
Thank you so much Vdm-Vicki for your mention of FS Peggy.
Thank you Tessaduck-Brenda for picking my IC WT Feathers.
Thank you so much Ohmypaper!-Angie for choosing to fav FS Peggy
Thank you Susie Australia for liking my TPT Feathers!!
You ladies are so wonderful!! Such kind and generous hearts!! My sweet wonderful friends...I love you all!! Well, I love you whether you pick my cards or not but this is such a fun time to tell you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 07:20 AM   #24  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

A double thanks to Angie for favourites and notifying .
And thank you too to Brenda, Niki and Susie.
I thought, yesterday, that I just had bad rhinitis from looking all over everywhere for the missing instructions for a dressmaking project that I had cut out over Christmas... (never did find them, darn All I have is the cutting layout. Luckily I found the same pattern cheap on Etsy!!) I think that actually it's a summer cold, since I still feel miserable ~ so some warm fuzzies were so welcome and appreciated today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 07:49 AM   #25  

Thanks for the mention of my Pink Poppies card, Stacy...it was fun to play with this watercolor technique!

Mary, I appreciate your taking the time to notify me!

Have a wonderful week ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 08:25 AM   #26  
Kookie Creator

Thank You both! Brenda(tessaduck) and Angie(ohmypaper!) for including my card Your True Colors with your favorites this week. Thank you Stacy(JBgreendawn) for letting me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #27  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you so much Angie (OhMyPaper) for mentioning my Tulip Art Card. I am beyond thrilled to be mentioned in this thread!

My gallery

My Blog: Just Stampin' with Joanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #28  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda (Tessaduck), for mentioning my Happy Birthday card as a favorite! So sweet of you!

Thank you, Mary, for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #29  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for picking my Happy Birthday with Dog card as a favorite. That is a fabulous way to start the week. Also thank you Linda (Holstein) for notifying me.

Some of my favorites for this week...

IC443 Girl by Biggan

MIX70 Coffee House by PaperPunchScissors

SC490 Lilac Bear by dini

hola, chica by Shel9999

Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Oh, Janine (Jay_Bee), thank you so much for mentioning my Shabby Chic Inspiration card this week! You've made my day! And, as always, thank you Stacy (JBGreendawn) for starting this wonderful thread and for Angie (ohmypaper!) for notifying me! It sure is an encouragement and provides a place for us to encourage others as well.

Here are a just a couple that I managed to "fave" this week. I end up pinning and forget to "fave," but there are so many beautiful cards I saw this week. And I will visit some of the faves already mentioned!

SC490, Desert Rose by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS274 Friends by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks again, and I hope you all have a wonderful week! Hugs!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 12:12 PM   #31  
Glitter Guru

Angie, what a nice surprise on a beautiful June 1! Thanks for favoring my card this week and mentioning it here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 12:46 PM   #33  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Favorite for June 1

Here are some of my favorites for the week.
MIX70 - With Two by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC443 - Thank You Case by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 - Coffee House by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Sunset by the sea by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514, Dance the Night Away by Waratah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Fond memories by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 - ...hot glue flowers... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Faux barnwood by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Butterfly Dream by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Glue Gone Wild by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Blossom Blue by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Ginkgo Thanks kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rhapsody by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT481 hope by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Vases by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBDSLC202 Shining Light by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC490 Sassy Celebration Time by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC480 Celebrating by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be-leaf in Butterflies by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT304 Catfish Bait by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381 Peggy's Butterflies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381 Honoring Peggy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381 WT480 Best Wishes For Peggy by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381, CAS274, QFTD212 May Flowers by vdm at Splitcoaststampers Vdm
Well, that's it for now...might see some I missed when I look at other people's favorites!!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 06-01-2014 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: forgot one
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 01:37 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy June. I hope you are having a great day.

My Fav's........
vdm... FS381, CAS274, QFTD212 May Flowers by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampit74... Delicate Butterfly Arch Thank You by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... CAS274, Stamped Watercolor_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... May Poppy by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... *CAS274 May Azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... TLC483 blue/gold by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Honeysuckle Inlaid Flowers by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... CAS274, Welcome Sight by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC480 Remember by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM... FS381 Yellow Tulips by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Qrafty One... Pink Blossom Parchment Card by Qrafty One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly... Roses on the Trellis by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wowzer!!
stiz2003
CCC14 Nature's Painting - Heather T by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 Charlie's Awesome Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mom's Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... WT481 Feathers for Father by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Happy Feathers by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... Be-leaf in Butterflies by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... SC490 ~ Birthday Rose by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr... Happy Birthday by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 01:49 PM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Mary, for mentioning my card among your favorites for this past week. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Brenda, for the notification. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 02:20 PM   #36  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

A big thank you to niki1 for mentioning my Red Hot Firecracker card in the favorites. You certainly made my day and I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I also want to think Stacy for notifying me.

Several of my favorites were already mentioned, but here are a few I did not see in previous posts:

Traveler for A Challenge by julieb30 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Someone cares by klh54 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC490 - What I like! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 02:23 PM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much, Angie, for mentioning my "ahh..." card; it was a fun one to make and your comment was just icing on the cake!

Thank you also to Linda for notifying me!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 03:11 PM   #39  
Kookie Creator

Wowsa girls, a big thank you to Janine (Jay_Bee) and Mary T (jandjccc) for both mentioning my "Pink Blossom Parchment Card" amongst your fave's and also a big thankyou Mary T (jandjccc) for notifying me. Only by chance I spotted the second one, before I replied. With a crook belly this morning, it was a definitely a pick me up.. Ladies.
Proud Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-01-2014, 03:57 PM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Oh, boy, giggle giggle, thank you, Mary for mentioning my Poppy card as one of your favorites for this past week! It's so much fun to be recognized, and I appreciate you for that! ~Hugs

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes