Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending July12

Hi everyone. It's me ( Mary) back again with the favorites of the week. I hope you had a chance to check out the gallery this week. I always find inspiration there. I didn't have a lot of time this week, but I did pick these....

nwilliams6... Birthday Freedom by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen Inspired Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clownmom... CAS280 Blue Coneflowers_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT487 Celebrate with Roses_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom... CC486 Hello Friend! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... CC486, Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC449, Mr. and Mrs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappingramma2... HUGS! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... Fresh Flowers pop out by swente - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... SC496 Friends by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamasix... Rolled Felt Roses by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747... Garden Pail and Hollyhocks by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen... CC486 Birthday Flowers by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Michelerey... Million & One Fabulous Stripes by Michelerey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cook22... WT487 Floral Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Turk's Head Knot by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... SC496 Gardener's Picks by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC496 Gardener's Boots by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

maryrose... WT487:Textured Tree by maryrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler... May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Geranium Accordion Fold open by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rose Accordion WT487 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... WT487, QFTD219 For You by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jrk91... Pals Paper Arts 211 by jrk912 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Ward... Geotag by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr... Fancy Baby Booties - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... Banners for the Birthday Boy! by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Peach Hopes by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin... IC WINTER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to the girls who take time out of their Sunday to notify. We really do appreciate their time.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow

If you are new to the favorites thread........
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Hugs, Mary
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks for keeping this going, Mary! Here are mine.

BeckyTE FS387 Appreciate by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CAS280 Watercolor for Karen by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin van eijk Happy Birthday Rick by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles WT486 Balloon girl canvas by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Doily Inspired by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb TLC489 Poppies in Pastel by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC496 Sympathy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl FS387 - nancyt by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie Shabby Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin' nana Turk's Head Knot by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT487 Textured Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tootsy A card in Toolbox by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Miles of Road by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC449, Mr. and Mrs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine
IC449 Bridal Bouquet by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Adventure before Dementia by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by tessaduckView Post
Thanks, Mary, for starting the thread. (Have I changed my username?)

Here�s a few of my favorites for the past week:

Summer Bike by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC489, Coloring texture by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kick Up Yer Heels Flip by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turk's Head Knot by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two for the Price of One.....Part 2 by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golder Anniversary by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC449 Bridal Bouquet by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC449 Happy Anniversary by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's a good week for favorites, and I'm SO looking forward to DTGD. Yes, I know it's weeks away yet, but I can't contain my enthusiasm!
Sorry, should have been this...
Tessaduck.... CC486 little moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandjcccView Post
Just teasing. Thanks for fixing!! And thanks for choosing the little moments card...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow! Thanks for choosing one of my cards as one of your favorites, Mary. And thanks for letting me know, Linda!

My Blog - http://inspirationink.typepad.com/inspiration-ink/
My Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Business Website - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michelereynolds/
My Pinterest Boards - http://www.pinterest.com/michelerey/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #8  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Seriously, Where does the time go? It's been another whirlwind week at our house but I managed to find a bit of browsing time in the galleries!

The new Dirty Dozen gals will be revealed on Tuesday and the gallery will be filled with gorgeous creations. There is still time to play the Dirty Spies game too, check it out HERE.

Here are a few of the beauties I spotted.

Very Pretty SUO!
krissiestamps - SUO World of Dreams and All Abloom DSP by krissiestamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fun stamped bg

Penny627 - It's Five O'Clock Somewhere by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

virgo5 - FMS143, Octopus! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great Papers and Image combo:
outtoimpress - Hello Friend! by outtoimpress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darleenstamps - For Betty Jane by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Terriic Art Created by a duo!
TrishG - Poppies SC496 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sketch Challenge:
Thought provokingl Sentiment
Stamperrobin - Sc journey by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous coloring of image to go with the BG!
BeckyTE - SC496 Gardener's Boots by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the image!
Kathy LeDonne - SC496 Get Well Angel by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Designer's username says it all!
stinkincute - Cute! by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Big impact with solid CS

blessingsX3 - Inspired Birthday by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Breathtaking color!
Benzi - QFTD219, Butterfly Among the Flowers by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great snowman!
ladybug91743 - Snow Angel by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous color and technique!
kerry2 - Vellum Large Flower by kerry2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Painted Flowers!
Holstein - IC449, Mr. and Mrs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful color combo
jandjccc - WT487 With Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous technique!

JBgreendawn - Poppy Happy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful card for a wonderful cause!
f.schles - MMTPT310 by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First Time upload!

dbusey - Wild goose flight in pines by dbusey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Alrighty.....I might be back with more tomorrow afternoon. Someone has been left off my list. There was a beautiful card with aligned blocks (something I struggle with) but when I transferred my list over to SCS I see it's missing and at this moment, I cannot recall the card!

Can't wait to see everyone's picks for favorites this week!

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 07-12-2014 at 08:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #9  

THANK YOU, Brenda (tessaduck), you are sending me off to bed with a big smile on my face!!! That was a fun image to color! Thanks for making my ...ummm....well not night anymore, morning, I guess!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 09:16 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks so much Angie and Nancy..you made my night. It means so much to get faved by two people I admire so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 11:36 PM   #11  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are a few of my favorites this past week:

Birds in a Card Box by Dbamesberg
Birds in a Card Box by Dbamesberg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC489, Coloring texture by Holstein:
TLC489, Coloring texture by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC489 All The Time by catluvr2:
TLC489 All The Time by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Giraffe coloured circles by SophieLaFontaine:
Giraffe coloured circles by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC496 Smile by Biggan:
SC496 Smile by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Are Here by Jeanne S:
You Are Here by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Miles of Road by frenziedstamper:
Miles of Road by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC449 ~ Coffee and Cream by sistersandie:
IC449 ~ Coffee and Cream by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.

Greetings,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2014, 11:52 PM   #12  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Nancy [ stiz2000 ] thank you for putting my card [ Happy Birthday Rick ] in the favorites off the week.
Always so nice to see that people like my cards.
Also thank you for all those wonderful comments Nancy [ and other ladies ].

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 12:12 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

Lots of beauty and inspiration in the gallery this week! Here are some that I found:

Buttons and Pearls Ornament Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sally's Birthday Card 2014--card front and envelope front view by 905lovestostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS387 Winter wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS387 & IC448 Tweet Side Step Card by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC489 All The Time by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT486 Balloon girl canvas by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beehive Birthday by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:2098 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS280 for Karen #2 by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS387 - nancyt by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyday Blooms - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC486 Skinny Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ferns from the Garden by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in July by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyous Christmas Cardinal by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You Card for Peggy (aka/jasonw1)!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT487 With Love by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're not old! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT310 Grace by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT487, QFTD219 For You by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD219 For Queen Janine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Birthday in "Gray, Shades of Pink & White" by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fancy Baby Booties - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC449 Notes To Go by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sc journey by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We are so thankful for our team of notifiers and we appreciate your dedication to this thread. You gals are the best!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful creative summer!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 01:54 AM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a lovely way to end my weekend with reading here that my sweet friend Peggy (JasonW1) has added my pop up box card for little Grace to her amazing list of Favs. Thank you so much Peggy.

Here are some of the amazing cards I found through the week.

Sunset Pier by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lucky Stars by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doily Inspired by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dirty Spies Down Under!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD219 Floral Birthday Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Miles of Road by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Grace by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT310 Balloons for Grace Anna by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Adventure before Dementia by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sc journey by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a terrific week everyone. A a big thank you to all the notifiers. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 01:58 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Mary, thank you for mentioning my Garden Pail and Hollyhocks this week. I really appreciate it.

Vicki, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 02:00 AM   #16  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Back from holidays (no phone coverage, let alone internet in some places we visited!!) and life is nearly back to normal. I didn't get much stamping time this week but did get some gallery time so here are my picks...

What does the fox say?? by Ellibelle

Tide Pool Scene 2 (Isaiah 43:2) by Gem35

WT487 Above All by JBgreendawn

Holiday Season TLC489, CAS280 by justwritedesigns

FC:2099 by Reddyisco

Blue Bird & Flowers by stampin'nana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 02:52 AM   #17  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Mary (jandjccc), for putting not one but two of my cards (Blue Coneflowers and Celebrate with Roses) in your favorites this week! Also to Angie (ohmypaper!) for letting me know.

I included this beauty in my favorites - Fall Leaves by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 03:19 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good Morning! Thanks Mary for starting the thread this week. I would like to give a BIG thanks to Mary, Nancy, Brenda, Niki and Angie for making my Sunday much brighter with the mentions of my cards.....you know how to put a smile on a gals face. Thanks Brenda for your time with the notifications.

Here are some cards I favored this week:
Glasses by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC489 Wishing You a Speedy Recovery by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC489, CAS280, Amazing_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Bike by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kitty cupcake by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC486 ~she was amazing~(open) by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC486 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC486_Happy Balloon Birthday by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
When My Mind Wanders... by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HUGS! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Geraniums CC486 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC496 Friends by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC489 Poppies in Pastel by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Book Ends by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Spies Down Under!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT487 Ice flowers by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD219 Floral Birthday Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT487, QFTD219 For You by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nautical Wedding Inspired Boy's Birthday by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Belleek Inspired Damask and Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mouse with jar of flowers by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC449 - Having Fun! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I would love to case everyone of these cards I mentioned this week....thanks for all the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 04:19 AM   #20  

Linda(Holstein), what a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you so much for favoring "Summer Bike".

Thank you for giving of your time and sharing the happy notifications this weekend!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 04:26 AM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for the notification Mary. Hope you gave a great Sunday.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 04:28 AM   #22  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angie, thank you for starting my week off in such a wonderful way. I am so happy you liked my "Butterfly Among the Flowers". You're such a sweetie to mention it.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 05:05 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much to Nancy aka stiz2003 and Peggy - aka jasonw1 for liking my FS387 card. And thanks, Angie for doing a wonderful jobs notifying everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #24  

Thank You Peggy (aka Joyful Stamper Jasonw1) - you've brightened my morning!! What a nice surprise - thank you for mentioning my Tweet card here !!! And a huge thank you to Angie (ohmypaper!) for letting me know. Hugs and Blessings to everyone - hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 05:24 AM   #25  
Watercolor Wizard

Linda, thank you so much for favoring my "Ice flowers" card and also thank you for letting me know !
Greetings from a happy Monique ( niki1 )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 05:43 AM   #26  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

A big thank you to Kathy (muscrat) for putting my Thank You Rose in her favorites this week. And thanks again to Angie for letting me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 06:39 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Happy Sunday everyone and what a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you so much Mary (jandjccc), Peggy (jasonw1) and Linda (Holstein) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. Thanks also to Linda for delivering the splendid news. Your work and the work of the rest of the crew are so greatly appreciated by everyone.

Here are my faves this week ~
CC486, Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:2099 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC449, Mr. and Mrs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Bird & Flowers by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT487 Ice flowers by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FOSTV131 - Set of Notecards by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 06:54 AM   #29  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank You Peggy for mentioning my 2nd card honoring our very sweet and talented Karen. So many gorgeous cards this week. I feel honored to be among so many talented stampers.
Thanks for letting me know Linda :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 07:12 AM   #30  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

What a great weekend!!
Here are some of the beauties I found this week;

CAS279 Serene Purple Sunset sf by stampin fool - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC WINTER by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC449 Butterfly Banner by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT487 Above All by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD219 For Queen Janine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC496 Friends by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC486, Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ole Christmas Tree by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Experimental Tulips for Karen by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colored Texture, Holly by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC489 Painted Daisies by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Season TLC489, CAS280 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 07:15 AM   #31  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

OOPS!!! Didn't mean to leave this beauty off....

QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 07:19 AM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for picking my card Vellum Large Flower as one of your favorites this week. Thank you also to Vicki for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 07:40 AM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts
Heart THANK YOU!

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
I favorited more this week than last!

No Stamping on Card Stock by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CASE this Sketch {Thank You} by Lionsmane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:2099 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT487 Pleasant Poppies Tantalizing Texture by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bird Gift Box by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HUGS! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dresser Card blue by Kruemelmaus188 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC486 Thank You Rose_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Cafe Sign by Kimberly Crawford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Flourishes Christmas in July by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blended Bloom Emboss Resist by Carol Payne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
When My Mind Wanders... by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank You Kathy for choosing me for "Favorites" this week!!! I'm so surprised! AND Thank You Vicki for letting me know! It IS an HONOR to be amongst so many FABULOUS ARTISTS! LOVE you ladies!!!:-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:07 AM   #34  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda and Vicki, thank you both so much for mentioning my cards this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:11 AM   #35  
Watercolor Wizard

Thank you Sue ( Mrs Noofy) for putting my " WT487 Ice flowers" card in your list this week.
Thanks again Linda for letting me know
Thanks also to all those ladies for their comments.
Hugs from a very happy niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #36  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Mary, Susie and Linda-TY so much for choosing my Dirty Spies Down Under tag this week!!! It's such a huge thrill to get that notification!! I always want to do the Sally Field at the Oscar's thing..."You like me!! You really, really like me!!!!" LOL Ty SO very much!! You made my day/week/month!!!

I have never chosen favorites before because it's the hardest thing in the world to do...if I listed every card I saw that had something special, I'd need my own thread...no, make that a WEBSITE! However, I wanted to mention these because they made me make it a point to start checking out the galleries of these sistahs, even though we've never met!

jkanak-Celebrate Your Day

NaomiW-Mountains and Mustard Seeds

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #37  

Thank you Vicki for including my Painted Daisies in your list of favorites this week! Thanks Brenda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:30 AM   #38  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for mentioning my Hello Geraniums! You are so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Vicki, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:32 AM   #39  

Thank you so much, Sabrina, & Vicki, for mentioning my Holiday Season card! Y'all are so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2014, 08:35 AM   #40  

Thank you so much, Mary, for mentioning my Rose Accordion & Geranium Accordion Fold card! You are so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes