Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending August 11, 2013

What a rainy week here in Tennessee. I just wish some of it would go out west where they really need it.

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

The dedicated team members who will be making the notifications are Stacy (JBgreendawn), Elaine (ChaosMom), Mary, Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck) and myself jandjccc. Thanks to my team members and also to Judi (crafts) for her dedication to this thread......

Here are my favorites this week. Be sure and post some of your favorites too!

whippetgirl... IC401/ Wonderland by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl... WT439 - Backgrounds by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... Somewhere to Go by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook.. IC401, Lookout Point by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrel... QFTD175 honoring Queen53 k dunbrook by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri... Florets for Karen by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darleenstamps... QFTD176~CAS232 Garden Collage Revisited by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... For Mrs Noofy... by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ellentaylor... Admire WT439 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Penny Black Radiant by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana... Loving Words by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa K Musil... Jeans and a Truck by Lisa K Musil - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sweetandsassystamps... Faith WT439 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... WT439, Birthday in Blue by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM... Coming Up Daisies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Motherof6... Here 4 U by Motherof6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL... SC448 Fruit of Your Labor by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justcrazy... CC438.....Happy Birthday by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.... CC438 Tri-color Birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... CC438 Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... TLC441 Many Christmas Greetings by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler... Birthday Balloons TLC441 by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow For those new to this thread.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Mary, thanks so much for including my card in your favorites! It certainly made my day.
Thanks to all the wonderful people for doing this every week too. It gives us a chance to see the wonderful creations we may have missed.

Here are my favorites this week:

susanbri DTGD A Big Hat and a Fluffy Cat by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Simple Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot FS339 Happy Birthday Masculine by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

die cut diva DTGD13bfinlay Hoppy For You by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

daiseyfreak Work out by daiseyfreak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
(love her humor!)

dini Orchid Blessings by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Christmas Bling - DTGD 2013, QFTD175 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vervegirl Mojo Heart by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps CC438 Birthday Minion by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Ward I {heart} U by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tmd In the Harbour by tmd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zindorf Toil & Trouble - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv IC400 National Geographic Flint Hills by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Inside of Italian Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nyingrid Sunrise Canoe Ride by nyingrid - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper If I had a single flower by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl IC401/ Wonderland by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #6  
Forum Fanatic

Here are some treasures from the week:

Thank You Card by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Windblown Swallowtail by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stencil Love by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angel Heart Wreath by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedded Hearts Again by Alene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix It Up by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflowers by Stamp out loud - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, You by Lauriloo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Christmas by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX28 SAFE HARBOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50's Diner front view by Glendelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia-Licious DT_Wee Stamps_Batty Boo by BrossArtAddiction - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday! by lovesheltercats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy by Sandisamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fuchsia Birdhouse by Sandisamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Condition is out of commission by pstmartin1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate by pstmartin1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spooky! by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inside of Italian Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift Card Holder to go with Italian Rose Card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to ALL who share and contribute to this thread! You bring many very appreciated smiles!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #7  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Chaosmom!! made my day! I hadn't been feeling well all day but now I feel great!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #10  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Forgot one Favorites 8-11-13

OMGosh, can't believe I almost forgot this one. It was not only one of my favorites but my 15 yr old grandson's favorite too!!
MIX28 - Skater by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 12:45 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello! I have company and spent part of this past week cleaning :-( so not much time in the gallery and only a little time late tonight for some catch up...Wish you could see how CLEAN my craft room is...because it so SELDOM looks like this.

Here is a few of my favorites for the week:\

New Arrival by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending my love by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Bling - DTGD 2013, QFTD175 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT262 - Debby and Elizabeth by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pocket Birthday Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC448 time enough by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cream Tag by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC448 White Wedding by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honoring Queen Peggy - QFTD175, QFTD163 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Church by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Black Radiant by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mouse Clip Board Card by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittered Snowflakes - WT439 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An old fashioned Hello by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC401 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Madera Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Buzz by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Travel the World Read a Book! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD176 For Queen Jennifer by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD176 Queen Mother's Daughter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS232 - With A Song In My Heart by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I have several from sistersandie's gallery but she had some awesome cards that need to be seen! This girl makes a card that speaks to me in a special way:-)

As usual I would like to thank the didication of the ladies on the team that notifies the people in the favorites thread! We are blessed to have you...

Have a great week!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 01:43 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm afraid I had very little gallery time this week so all I have to share are a couple of my top picks from Linda's "make your own background" WTUI challenge. There were a lot of wonderful cards for that...

Pam MacKay ~ WT439, Live with Passion

stiz2001 ~ Winter Church

I haven't checked all my emails yet either, but thanks Misti for liking my Green Floral. I had fun using up leftovers for that one! And I was happy to get all the VSN Mini challenges in :mrgreen:. Interesting, but I suppose hardly surprising, that it was the "in my comfort zone" one you favourited.

ETA - and thank you Brenda for liking my butterfly card made on the day I felt as flat as a pancake (does that make sense on your side of the Atlantic. I think American pancakes are much thicker, ours are about as a crepe!) - and thanks for the notifications too .

Last edited by Cook22; 08-11-2013 at 01:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #16  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Here are some of my finds;

Fashion Forward by Stamping Ginger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of Hugs by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC438: God's Garden by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Square by Pretty Paper Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star of Wonder by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflower - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deepest Sympathy by Jenny M - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC438 Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed and Polished butterflies kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

br DTGD I'm Not Messy by raduse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day.... Now off to give some sunshine to others thru notifications...... Love it
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 04:43 AM   #17  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

wow! Thank you so much ChaosMom!!! I really appreciate having my card noticed, especially among SO much talent here on SCS!!! What a great way to start a beautiful Sunday morning!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMomView Post
Here are some treasures from the week:

Thank You Card by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Windblown Swallowtail by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stencil Love by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angel Heart Wreath by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedded Hearts Again by Alene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mix It Up by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflowers by Stamp out loud - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, You by Lauriloo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Christmas by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX28 SAFE HARBOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50's Diner front view by Glendelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolia-Licious DT_Wee Stamps_Batty Boo by BrossArtAddiction - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday! by lovesheltercats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy by Sandisamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fuchsia Birdhouse by Sandisamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Condition is out of commission by pstmartin1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate by pstmartin1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spooky! by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inside of Italian Rose by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift Card Holder to go with Italian Rose Card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to ALL who share and contribute to this thread! You bring many very appreciated smiles!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 04:48 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh thank you Mary for choosing my Birthday Balloons card that I created for the TLC the past week!

Appreciate the shout out!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 04:52 AM   #19  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

So many gorgeous cards out there! Here are just a few! It's time to get bfast and off for most of the day!

tweedcurtain - DTGD13TeniaSandersNelson - Charmaine by tweedcurtain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp - Ornament Keepsake on Belleek DTGD by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson - DTGD13 60th Birthday by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri - Florets for Karen by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scraperwannabe - DTGD13~Fee~ Treat? by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vickie Y - Sunny Days vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

T. Joy - FTTC232 - Snowy Background by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - CAS232 confidence is sexy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - Orchid Blessings by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scrapacat - Ethereal Night kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yoorah - DTGD13Beate by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gregzgurl - Simply the Best by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv - Cattails 2 by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cards are me - Tag by Cards are me - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 04:54 AM   #20  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you so much Misti for favoring my card! What a fun way to start the day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #21  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Wow! Thanks so much Mary T. for the mention of 2 of my cards...always an honour to get a mention here....I am thrilled.
hugs.
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 04:57 AM   #22  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so much Robin and Sistersandie, for the mention of my card here....thrilled to be included with so many other wonderful cards. Thanks to Mary T. for letting me know.
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:10 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

What a nice way to head back to work tomorrow - two of my cards on the favorites list for Chaosmom! Thanks so much!

And thanks to Mary T. for letting me know. I haven't had any gallery time to choose my own favorites this week - sorry! I know I've missed some beautiful cards!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:14 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Mary(jandjccc), for listing my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thank you too, Linda, for taking the time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:17 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Misti, thank you so much for mentioning one of my cards as a favorite. It means a lot to me. Thanks again, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:19 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Vicki, for kindly listing my card as one of your favorites. A lovely way to start a Sunday morning. I appreciate it. Thanks, Linda, for your ever vigilant notification. Hugs,Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:25 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are a few of my faves this week! Thanks everyone for always being a source of inspiration!!

F4A181 Read, Read, Read by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Somewhere to Go by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC401/ Wonderland by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC401 - The Squares Have It! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a good week!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:33 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

My favorites list is short and sweet this week

Vickie Y Vellum Floret vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Vintage flower card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour
CAS232 Fly Like A Butterfly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I would love to fly like a butterfly!

Loll Thompson
Christmas Bling - DTGD 2013, QFTD175 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia
MMTPT262 - Debby and Elizabeth by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Queen of the step card and telling a story!

jasonw1
Gift Card Holder to go with Italian Rose Card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
doesn't she just make all of us want to be on the receiving end of these beautiful creations!

jandjccc
QFTD176 Queen Mother's Daughter by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a most wonderful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Good foggy Sunday morning to everyone! I wish you all a wonderful day!

Now I need to send out my Thanks.

To Peggy (jasonw1), Thank you for favoring the Sending my Love card. I'm so glad that you like it enough to favor it! While making it, I had my Mom in mind, she has her 79th birthday the same day as Sallie's birthday, so this will be going to her. I don't use pink and green as much as I should, so it was nice to make this set!

To Gail (GailNM), you don't know how thrilled I am to have you mention the Sisters card in the favorites. I love what you do with the Day for Daisy images, so getting acknowledgement from you is so special! I hope that card will bring the intended cheer to Debby (I love rubber's sister). It was a joy to make and now you have added to that joy, Thank you!

May each and every one of you, have a beautiful and creative week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks so much Mary, Nancy, Laurie, and Robin for favoriting my Wonderland card this week! You all made my day brighter and I cannot thank you enough! Vicki, thanks so much for the notification! I spent no time in the gallery this week, sorry to say. Having been in both Texas and Chicago these past two weeks, there was no time.

Thanks for all of your inspiring work every week, ladies!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 06:16 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Annette, thank you so much for the shout out for my Belleek Inspired Shells; I am honored that you took the time! Have a fabulous Sunday!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #32  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much ChaosMom and Lauriloo for choosing my 50's Diner front view by Glendelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers as one of your favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart NANCY

THANKS Nancy for mentioning my HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASCULINE card among your FAVS this week! It is an honor and I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks, Linda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 06:42 AM   #34  

Thank you SO much Stacy, Peggy, Sabrina, Gail and Vicki for including my cards in your favorites! What a wonderful, pleasant surprise this morning. Thanks for making my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Many thanks to Mary, Nancy, and Angie for mention my cards in your lists of favorites! And thank you to ChaosMom for letting me know - a lovely way to start my Sunday morning!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 07:23 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

I'm doing the happy dance..thanks to sistersandie and Nancy (stiz2003) for picking my Birthday Minion as a favorite! I appreciate it! BTW-it was a big hit with my nephew,too! Thanks to Stacy for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

My favs:

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful by Laurene

Sea and Sky kcs by Scrapacat

QFTD176 Mothermark by Kathleen Lammie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #38  
Rubber Obsessor

Doing a happy Dance here...Thank you Miss Nancy (stiz2003) for selecting my card as a Favorite...What an honor among all the beautiful cards this week.

Thanks also to Stacy for notifying me!!!

Last edited by Penny Ward; 08-11-2013 at 08:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, you are so kind to list my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate your support. Thanks, Linda, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #40  

Stacy...so very kind of you to list my card amongst your faves....you honor me....

Mary thx so much for passing it along to me....
Reply With Quote Likes