Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending April 10, 2011

This is the place to post all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Thank you to all who added their links last week: DJRants, Clownmom, AZstampcrazy, Broom, JD from PAUSA, vdm, jandjccc, ChaosMom, diannep575, cbuswell, kittie747, momof5sons, irishgreensue, snowmanqueen, allee's, Holstein, havonfamily, Mrs Noofy, Anne Ryan, lisa lara, Knuck134, ruby-heartedmom, Gingerbeary8, Understandblue, frenziedstamper, kokirose, niki1, TrishG, Dell68, LilLuvsStampin, crystaldolphins, bambi64, Chautona, whim6915, queenoe, true-2-you, and bettystamper3556.

Here's my list this week. Many of these are ABC (anything but cards).

A 3-D cupcake with removable tag.
3D Cupcake with Tag by chelemom

A lollipop gift tag wrapped in cellophane.
Lollipop Tag and New Release by JustRite! by chelemom

A gift bag with a rose and a scalloped circle top.
A scallop top box/bag by scrappedon

Sailing ships on a Father's Day card.
Father's Day Sailing Door Card by silverst170

Embossed and punched cardstocks for a bird with flowers.
Spring Bird and Flowers by kittie747

A wall hanging done with wire, twigs, and chipboard.
Birds of a feather by Angelnorth

More twigs, this time with a banner.
HOME TWEET HOME by leigh obrien

Handmade buttons on button cards.
Cardboard Buttons/ Button Cards by shoregirl

A variety of colorful handmade flowers.
Flowers by DRStamper

A card tote embellished with flower punches.
TLC319 Tote for 3x3 cards for April by MariLynn

Another tote bag, this one with chocolate carrots.
TLC319....Totally Totes by justcrazy

A bunny jar filled with Easter candy.
Easter Bunny Jars by !Beth!

A spring tag with Penny Black images.
WT316 Penny Black-Spring Flowers by SweetBea

A revolving photo cube for a baby shower gift.
{All Year 'Round} Photo Cube by SChristoph

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Optional: Pay It Forward.
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Beginners are welcome to experiment in this thread. Broken links are no biggie. We'll help you figure it out.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I have a couple this week!

Nature Walk By StampingSelene

For Queen Harriet By LynniePoo

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #4  
Gallery Gazer

Thank you so much, Cathleen, for mentioning my card (which is a case of a card by Harriet/hskelly) as one of your favorites for the week! I am totally honored to be listed here!

Here are a couple of my favorites:
Get Well by Irene (DandI93) (another case of Queen Harriet)
Pretty Posies by Pat (kokirose) (I was impressed by the gallery for QFTD55!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Judi for mentioning my Carrot tote, you made my day!

A few I favored this week::

cc317 breezy parade of chicks by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Fan Fold Flower Set by anne_marie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC327 Geranium Summer by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is too short to worry about the past.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I found some real beauties and some really different things this week!!

leigh obrien for IN SYMPATHY by leigh obrien - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

twinshappy for Fathers Day BBQ Front View by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yo sam for QFTD55 Congrats to Harriet by yo sam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MrsBoz for Bliss (WT317) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Talk about inspiration, Ladies, you really outdid yourselves - thank you so much!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #7  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Unfortunately I didn't get to do any cards this week, however, I was able to check out the galleries and found lots that I really liked. Here are a few of the beauties I found this week;

CC317 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.... Love the coloring and the images on this one....

Really like the lacy look and the embossed layer on this one; CAS113 Easter Bunny by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Can't go wrong with the embossing and colors on this one; Thanks in Aqua and Yellow by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the look on this one; CAS113, Butterfly in the Flowers by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a great image; Hey You.... by jazzytobi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great 3d look of this one; CAS113 Yellow Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a really great Easter card, love the spring colors; Shiney Easter Eggs by csmilham - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a beautiful scene; Butterfly Frame F4A59 CC317 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the flowers on this one; SC327 - Felt Flower Thank You by BratBee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The images and the greens really makes this for me, then add the popped butterflies and it really rocks; SC327, Olive Butterflies... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mary has a real beauty with the 3d flowers that she has used, looks like you can reach in and pick the flowers; SC327 Pink roses by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a great card and great colors; QFTD55 - ...embedded embossed flower... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the color and the placements of the eggs; WT317 Easter Blessings by ejkeaton - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am attracted by the landscape of this one: Sunset Teasel by Jacqdee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a cutie; Sunset Teasel by Jacqdee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lookey at these wonderful colors on this white...just love it...IC279 Beautiful Embossed Butterflies by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful tribute to the queen; IC279 Beautiful Embossed Butterflies by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great white on white; Embedded Embossed Polka Dots and Lattice by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great embedded quilt; F4A59 Quilt me! by Understandblue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the embossing and the colors that was used on this one; Purple silhouette by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great Christmas card, love the embedded poinsettas; Deck the Halls F4A59 by LeAnne Pugliese - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great puzzle pieces on this one; IC279 - ...you complete me... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one is so real like.... Beautiful..IC279 Beautiful Butterfly by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I can just see myself on the porch of this cabin looking out over the lake; IC279 Rustic Cabin jhg 4_9 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a great Fathers Day card here and it is really a handsome card; Fathers Day Moose (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay that is a few of mine tonight..... You may see me back tomorrow... Congratulations to all the many talented people that are here on SCS... I have so much fun, and learn so much by visiting all these different galleries.... Love it, Vicki
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 12:04 AM   #8  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I was away last week and too tired and busy to play catch-up here when we got back.
But I have a few for this week

The Crafty Elf - Spring Blossoms

Francie G Ring Around the Rosie - fabulous use of Nestabilties.

mum of 2+2 - Tulip Field - as an embroiderer myself I love the use of French Knots on this.

And as always thanks to you, Judi, for all your work on this thread.
darleenstamps - Inspired Birds
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #9  
Inking Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to silverst170

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftsView Post
This is the place to post all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Thank you to all who added their links last week: DJRants, Clownmom, AZstampcrazy, Broom, JD from PAUSA, vdm, jandjccc, ChaosMom, diannep575, cbuswell, kittie747, momof5sons, irishgreensue, snowmanqueen, allee's, Holstein, havonfamily, Mrs Noofy, Anne Ryan, lisa lara, Knuck134, ruby-heartedmom, Gingerbeary8, Understandblue, frenziedstamper, kokirose, niki1, TrishG, Dell68, LilLuvsStampin, crystaldolphins, bambi64, Chautona, whim6915, queenoe, true-2-you, and bettystamper3556.

Here's my list this week. Many of these are ABC (anything but cards).

A 3-D cupcake with removable tag.
3D Cupcake with Tag by chelemom

A lollipop gift tag wrapped in cellophane.
Lollipop Tag and New Release by JustRite! by chelemom

A gift bag with a rose and a scalloped circle top.
A scallop top box/bag by scrappedon

Sailing ships on a Father's Day card.
Father's Day Sailing Door Card by silverst170

Embossed and punched cardstocks for a bird with flowers.
Spring Bird and Flowers by kittie747

A wall hanging done with wire, twigs, and chipboard.
Birds of a feather by Angelnorth

More twigs, this time with a banner.
HOME TWEET HOME by leigh obrien

Handmade buttons on button cards.
Cardboard Buttons/ Button Cards by shoregirl

A variety of colorful handmade flowers.
Flowers by DRStamper

A card tote embellished with flower punches.
TLC319 Tote for 3x3 cards for April by MariLynn

Another tote bag, this one with chocolate carrots.
TLC319....Totally Totes by justcrazy

A bunny jar filled with Easter candy.
Easter Bunny Jars by !Beth!

A spring tag with Penny Black images.
WT316 Penny Black-Spring Flowers by SweetBea

A revolving photo cube for a baby shower gift.
{All Year 'Round} Photo Cube by SChristoph

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.

Thank you so very much for choosing one of my designs for your fav's I feel very priviledged indeed..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 01:57 AM   #11  

what a way to wake up this morning and to see two of my cards mentioned in the favorites thread. I big thank you to Lynette (LynniePoo) for mentioning my Get Well card and a a big thank you to Vicki (justcrazy) for mentioning my SC327 Geranium Summer card. You ladies made my day, thank you so much, hugs Irene

thanks Judi for letting me know, you rock
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 02:02 AM   #12  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Judi, thanks so much for mentioning my Spring Bird card. I appreciate it so much and it's such a special Sunday morning surprise. Also, a thank you for all the time you dedicate to notifying members they are mentioned on the favorites thread. I know everyone appreciates it and is thrilled when they see your post on their creation!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 02:31 AM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

The creativity on this site is so amazing and the level of talent and skill shows regular ongoing growth. Just when I think someone has totally out done themselves with a gorgeous project they come back with one equally if not more stunning. For fun I think we all need to take a peek back at our first gallery uploads and see how much we have each grown. For newbies just starting to stamp go back and take a look at some of your favorite stampers earlier work.

FS217, QFTD54&27, IC278, F4A58, TLC318, Fishy Friends by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS217~Happy 17, Heather by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hey You.... by jazzytobi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS113 - ...sunflowers in a square... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS113 ~ Spot of Red by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC317 Celebrate! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:CC317 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A59....Celebrate by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A59, Embossed Elements... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Petals (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Basket IC279 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take refuge in Him by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Springtime Wreath, SUO, IC279 by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC279 Beautiful Butterfly by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 03:55 AM   #14  
Forum Fanatic

Good Glorious Morning, Everyone! My Favs certainly herald springtime in a beautiful and creative way! Hope you enjoy them!

justwritedesigns - Spring Basket IC279 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan - IC279 Congratulation by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jerri Kay - Easter Notecards 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - WT317 well scripted by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whiterockmamma - WRM - A Springy Mojo Monday by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chelemom - 3D Cupcake with Tag by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sunnysankari - Welcome Baby! (TE Card Kit) by sunnysankari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darhm - Black and White and Embossed by darhm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

niki1 - SC327 Irises for Evi by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justcrazy - SC327....Thank You by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cheystamper - Flower Soft Challenge FSC26 by cheystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gingerberry8 - Soft Damask Spring Tulip by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cbuswell - Get well wishes by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

im-crafty
- Easter Blessings by im-crafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Can't wait to see what I missed! Thanks to everyone who so freely shares their talent and creativity!

Thanks! - Judi - for all of the work that you put forth on this thread and in notifying everyone!

Have a Great Week, Everyone! Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 04:09 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thanks so much Vicki(VDM) for mentioning two of my cards for this week. I feel like I have won the lottery this Sunday morning! : ) I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie

My favorites of this past week were:

reddyisco(Jo) lovely daisy card

Catcrazy's sweet baby card

And lynniePoo's CAS daisies has already been mentioned.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 04:34 AM   #16  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

My favorites this week...

SC327 Potted Iris by Rox71
SC327 Fabulous Florets by stampercamper
Bunches of Love by catcrazy
Thanks So Much by danamy
Strawberry Fancy Favor and matching card by kellysrose
WMW Embedded Lattice by Wendybell
F4A59, Speedy the Cat loves Monochromatic cards by markie's mom -
Purple silhouette by bfinlay
Twin Monkeys by Wdoherty
Blessed Mother Metal Embossed Card by ratona27
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:11 AM   #17  

Thank you so much for mentioning my lollipop card and 3D cupcake! What a wonderful way to wake up on a Sunday morning! : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 61 Likes on 33 Posts

Thanks, Trish!! Was totally not expecting that on this card!! You made my day!
Wickedly Wonderful Creations
I'm a FREAK!! Check out the latest Control Freaks Blog Tour
2012-13 Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #19  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This one has been mentioned previously, but it's worth the repeat - Spring Basket IC279 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers. I loved the weaving.

And another layered cross -- SC327 UMC Retreat by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:05 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 127 Posts

Judi, thanks so much for the mention of my Birds of a Feather bird hanging - it was great fun to make. I'm afraid I can't PIF as I don't use favourites but I'll pick some at random from other people's faves in this thread and leave some love

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:07 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm copying this list of Favorites posted this morning, since it belongs in this thread. Holstein, thanks for sharing your links.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolsteinView Post
Thank-you so much "jandjccc" and" ChaosMom" for mentioning my well scripted card. Made my day!
There were so many great cards this week, many of my favs have been mentioned , but here are some others that deserve mention:
This is my favorite one, I know it's been mentioned, but here's another applause for it Reddyisco:IC279 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC279 Sail Away by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Friendship Garden by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter! by Heidio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC327 Easter Blessings by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking Of You #2 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Wishes by prchvs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother's Day Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday card by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS217 - A Touch of Red by BratBee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks "Crafts" for doing this thread. It sure doe give us a chance to see cards we might have missed during the week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:07 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Oh my! I'm thrilled to have a card listed as a favourite. Thank you so much Vicki (vdm) for honouring me. And thank you Judi for letting me know.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:08 AM   #23  
Queen of Combos

OMGosh Kittie thank you sooo much for mentioning my Fishy Friends Card you have made my day.

Thank you Judi (Crafts) for letting me know it was mentioned.

I am glowing with sunshine today.
Honored FS213 & QFTD103
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:17 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

I am feeling so very blessed right now! Wow! Thank you so much, Mary, for choosing my SC327 Wedding Beauty card as one of your favorites for this past week! It's an honor to be picked, really. Also, a big thank you to Judi for letting me know. ((Hugs))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:32 AM   #26  

Thanks SO much, Vicki (vdm) and Trish (TrishG) for mentioning my Purple Silhouette card in your favorites this week - along with the beautiful sunshine here, you two have made my day!! And as always, I so appreciate your heads up on this, Judi!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:36 AM   #27  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Wowza...thanks so very much Holstein, for the mention of my card....so very appreciated. Thanks so much to you too Judi, for letting me know.
You made me smile.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 06:55 AM   #28  
Loves lavender roses

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts

Greenie!!! (irishgreensue) Thanks so much for mentioning my little HM card here! What a great way to start off my week!! You are such a sweetie!!! LYMI

I'm a Twisted Sister!
FS147

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:01 AM   #29  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Vicki and Mary, Thanks so much for mentioning my Embedded Embossed project. I rally appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #30  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you so much Jandjccc and vdm for mentioning my sketch challenge card.
Thank you Holstein for mentioning my featured stamper card from last week.
I don't know if this applies to other stampers, but having comments and mentions encourages me to keep at card making. Its very inspiring to see some many talented ladies notice a card. Thank you again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:05 AM   #31  
Easily Inspired

Kittie, thank you so much for making my day brighter by favoring my card. You sure know how to make a gal feel special! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #32  
Easily Inspired

Vicki, WOW! Thanks so very much for favoring my card. This day is turning out quite well. WOW, again! TFS :0)
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

I love everything in her gallery, but here are two of my favorites from this week by deconstructingjen:

Dream Big

Hello Friend
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #34  
Easily Inspired

Oh my word Vicki, you favored another one of my cards. I am ecstatic! What an honor to have people love your cards. Thank you for making my day even better. :0)
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #35  
Loves lavender roses

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts

I put three cards in my favs this week:

MMTPT140 Purrfectly Catty jhg 4_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by jojot

Juliet In Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by kittie747

SC327....Thank You by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by justcrazy

I'm a Twisted Sister!
FS147

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

A very special thanks to Holstein for putting my card in your favorites. Really is a honor to be mentioned by such a talented stamper. TY TY
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #37  
Mad Swapper

Here are my favs for the week. Thanks so much everyone for sharing your beautiful creations. Everyone who uploads or comments is an inspiration! For a couple of years I was not active on SCS but saved quite a few cards to my favs. Now, I have my own rule, that if I put a card into favs, I comment and tell the creator that I'm adding it to favs - I think it's a compliment and I like them to know I love it that much!

Have an awesome Sunday, hopefully creating more beauties . . .

IC278, CC316, MOJO184 by lovesrubberstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT140, A Friend so Special by Leigh Grady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT140 Purrfectly Catty jhg 4_5 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT140, QFTD54, Taking it EASY (outside) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT140, " you're an angel " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fishing Cat by Clarhan by clarhan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT140 flying cat~retired by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blingy BookMark by Lainy67 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT317 Be The Rose by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT317 Flight Of The Butterflies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embedded Embossed Polka Dots and Lattice by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Please Don't Pick the Daisies by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:36 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks vdm, you're just too sweet! I appreciate you taking the time to look at my card and put it in your favs.
And thanks to Judi for letting me know. Huggs
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:37 AM   #39  

Thank you so much Mary for mentioning my Thinking Of You card, what a happy way to start my day, I am so honored!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks so much for the shout-out!!! SO many wonderful cards this week!
Reply With Quote Likes