Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #41  
SuG
Forum Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just come here and read threads all day. That way I don't feel as overwhelmed.
I definitely have a hard time cutting my dp and have way too much.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2011, 02:16 AM   #42  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Cut that DP. This is expert advice your getting. ;) This is what happens. You save the DP, your afraid to cut it, three years later you look at that DP and you think Why did I buy this? It's not even my style! It never got cut. Now, it's been donated. Since most crafter's donate to school's you have a first grader enjoying cutting up all that DP and making something pretty. So, moral of the story is cut the Designer Paper. Your hurting it's feelings.

I went through that too not cutting my DP and saving it for the special cards. Then one day I looked at my DP and went "blah, OMG! I bought that!" and "What was I thinking?" I gave away most of my DP to my Mom and her elderly friends. She lives in a big high rise area. They all get together to gossip and craft. It's in that order too. They were so excited to get all my Designer Paper. They are having fun cutting it up, lol. Now, I make my own DP and they want that too. They are very hard to please. ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2011, 05:09 AM   #43  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right on, DeeAnn. You could have spy cameras in my house b/c that's the story of a lot of DP here as well! There is always something else to love out there, so use it :^)

I have a stack of Webster's Pages that I am very very careful with. Well goodness, of course they now have other designs that I would love to have. So even my precious WP is going to get used up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 03:41 AM   #44  
Cardstock Collector

j

Last edited by grmacj; 08-17-2011 at 03:44 AM.. Reason: wrong thread
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 06:21 AM   #45  
Gabfest Goddess

Ditto to everyone's comments. My BFF and I joke that we have a mini LSS in our house. Problem is, it is really no joke. I have trouble parting with anything. I have had a little success using supplies for class and club door prizes and/or b-day gifts for my customers. I made project kits and put them in baggies with a sketch...all they have to do is add the stamping. It has been a huge hit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 06:24 AM   #46  
Cardstock Collector

Smile

I am definitely in the same boat. But last fall I signed up for a table at a craft fair and sold cards ( I had 6 shoeboxes full.) I organized them into categories and sold about $150! It made me at least feel good about all the stuff and made me do a little planning. My problem is that when I see a new technique, I want all that stuff, too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #47  
Cardstock Collector

Default Stuff overload

Check with a local hospital--especially a women's hospital with an intensive care nursery--or a children's hospital. These places sometimes have scrapbooking activities for families while their children are in the hospital. These are good places to donate.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:32 AM   #48  
Insane Embellisher

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default How to sell or get rid of stuff.

[QUOTE=Inkin One;18609018][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Indigo"]So..Now another question..What do you do when you want to get rid of a great deal of your "stuff"? When I first got into stamping I of course bought anything and everything the gazillion of stamping books and mags I bought said I HAD to have in order to enjoy my hobby ;) Now 4 years later (even after selling a great deal of stuff when I signed as a SU demo, not a demo any longer) I still have Way too much "stuff" to really enjoy or do anything with. Think: packs upon packs of 12x12 paper form big box stores..LOT'S of 8x11 CS that I have used maybe one piece out of the pkg...embellies out the wazoo....I am just kind of tired of it all.

Well I used to sell a lot of stuff on ebay, but that doesn't work very well right now for me. Then I went to Craigs list where u have to name a set price and practically give them away. Then I take stuff to a "card club" I am a member of, and share them, no charge. Of course, a lot of people then bring in things they don't want, so I end up not really getting rid of as much.
I too, am getting really tired of too much stuff and am seriously considering just stopping all the stamping and card making. It is just clogging up my mind and my home.... it really stresses me out more than giving me joy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #49  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by KswilkesrnView Post
I am definitely in the same boat. But last fall I signed up for a table at a craft fair and sold cards ( I had 6 shoeboxes full.) I organized them into categories and sold about $150! It made me at least feel good about all the stuff and made me do a little planning. My problem is that when I see a new technique, I want all that stuff, too!
Yes, me too, I didn't fall for the copic marker faze, but most other stuff, I want, want and want. (don't need.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #50  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

There are soooo many wonderful manufacturers out there that make gorgeous papers, stamps, and supplies. I do find that sometimes there is just TOO MUCH to choose from. That's why I'm really selective with what I buy. It has to be different from what I currently own. And I purge my paper stash (6x6 pads) about once a year, so that I can keep buying the new ones. I may only get 1 paper pad every 3 months though, so they last me a while.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #51  
Kookie Creator

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkin OneView Post
LOL..at least you DO actually finish one! I have gotte so overwhelmed before that I don't even finish one!
At least you clean up after you finish! :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #52  
Kookie Creator

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jan31View Post
Hey don't ask me, I start a card and when Ive finished it takes me an hour to tidy the place.
Tidy up? At least you tidy up! I just finish the card and start on something else! :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #53  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkin OneView Post
So..Now another question..What do you do when you want to get rid of a great deal of your "stuff"?
If you don't want to sell it, please donate it to From Our Hearts and they will use it to make cards for the troops. I've just sent them at least four large flat rate postage boxes of paper, stamps, and embellishments (NO GLITTER or FEATHERS, please). As I sorted through packs of patterned paper I pulled out what I didn't want and filled one box that I need to mail out tomorrow.

I've also given markers, paper, and scraps to a school teacher because the schools don't have money for scrap paper that they need to make flash cards, etc. What she doesn't want she gives to the art teacher or leaves in the teacher's lounge for others to take.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #54  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 245 Likes on 132 Posts

I for one love to haul out a bunch of options and go through the selections process with paper, ribbons, embellishment, etc. I love playing with color combinations. I have no problem cutting into a piece of paper if I see it works. I long ago decided what I was working on at the moment was that "special project" and so used up that beautiful stuff!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 04:44 PM   #55  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomView Post
I went through the same thing a lot of stampers do -- it's almost like we could write out the of stages of stamping, LOL!!

When I hit the "too much stuff" stage, I started to clear out. I sold a lot on the BST forum here on SCS, donated some, gave some to friends. My first stage of having too much was too many stamps. Once I got those under control, I then banished all embellishments I would never use. The last purge for me focused on patterned paper.

It's great to recoup losses by selling, but if you find that your "collection" is overwhelming, then I think it's worth it to take a little bit of a loss just for your peace of mind. If it's keeping you from enjoying your hobby, then it's worthless to you, and hanging onto it is just facing your, a) bad decisions, b) things you've outgrown, every single time you create.

It seems a lot of stampers say that eventually they settle into their own style and tastes and no longer make purchases they regret later. If you're at that point and your past stamping life is haunting you, then let yourself move on so you can enjoy it again !

Inkin One, I have a lot of art supplies, too, and finally they are in peaceful coexistence with my stamping stuff ~ hope you find the solution that's right for you!

P.S. The art teacher at my daughter's school was over the moon with just a shopping bag of cardstock, paper and some embellishments ~ I'm sure every community has a group that would be grateful for cast-offs! And you can always document donations for your taxes too.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I agree 100% with everything you said.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #56  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by OcicatView Post
The more stuff you have the worse it is too! I find I spend more time trying to pick out colors and embellishments than it takes to stamp the card. I always second guess myself when I am trying to combine patterned paper.
Me Too! I get so frustrated

"Go In The Direction of Your Dreams"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #57  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by OcicatView Post
The more stuff you have the worse it is too! I find I spend more time trying to pick out colors and embellishments than it takes to stamp the card. I always second guess myself when I am trying to combine patterned paper.
This is one of the reasons why I like SU, everything is easy to coordinate.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 07:44 PM   #58  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 801 Likes on 326 Posts

Look what some of you said:
  • I keep all my stamping supplies in a spare bedroom, not picture-worthy, but up off the floor on shelves, or in see through containers.
  • I dream of a space that is easy to find things in and easy to put things away but with an acre of workbench.
  • I have sorted most of the first half and that has made it easier to do the co-ordination bit without getting overwhelmed. I get less out now as I can flip through things in their containers then close the drawer when I've found what I want.
  • I organized them into categories and sold about $150!

I’ll tell you what works for me, and maybe some of it will be useful for you. If my stuff is organized, I can find it and I’ll use it. I’m a terrible athlete, can’t sing a note and I’m not beautiful or rich. BUT I am a champion at organization! I too have a spare room for my space. I use what I have, which is my childhood bedroom suit: desk, dresser and night stand. Embellishments in one drawer, ink pads in another, etc. The top of the short dresser holds the paper cutter, while large sheets of decorative paper hangs by skirt hangers on an over the door towel rack. In the closet, I have a hanging shoe organizer that holds various things and a couple of clear plastic boxes. All my stamps are in Iris carts ORGANIZED BY THEME. African animals, Asian, ocean/sea, Indian, leaves, florals, holidays & events, travel, postal, etc.

Here is the BEST part that really helps me. When I do a technique, I do a lot of it. For example, I may spend an afternoon making sheets of polished stone, or dye ink resists. I store all the pieces in a zip lock bag. I also stamp by theme, and store them in zip lock bags too. All the technique bags go in one box and the stamped pages in another. Some nights I will color some stamped images while watching a TV with the family. Now, when I need a new baby card, I grab the events bag, select one and then select paper, embellishments and have fun putting together a card. Because everything is so well organized, It doesn’t take long at all to clean up -15 minutes tops.

I hope there's something you can use here. I just love to stamp and create things. I turn on some music and just get into a zone. It makes me so happy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #59  
Matboard Maniac

I like what you all said about focusing on the process or the product. I am a product oriented person.

My goal is to have a nice, appropriate, personal card for giving and sending. I enjoy the process and like the supplies, but when I go to purchase supplies, I think, "Do I need this to accomplish my goal of making and sending nice cards?" Probably not. I have enough supplies to make many, many lovely cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #60  
Inking Addict

I have tons of paper and embellishments and of course I keep buying more stamps. Mostly these days I'm just trying to use up my scrap paper when I make cards. I think I'll have scrap paper until the next millennium.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #61  
Compulsive Stamper

Ever go to the doctor because you thought you had one thing, only to find out it's something different that can be treated easily? Let's get the diagnosis right, first. I don't think the problem is too much stuff; it's too little space *LOL* The solution, then, isn't to get rid of stuff (cut off my left arm, will ya?) but to reorganize! I've done this a number of times, but there's one thing that's always constant. I always have a place to put cards in various stages of completion. I might be making one card when a paper I haven't chosen for it catches my eye or I happen to lay a stamp down next to a piece of paper that gives me the idea of the century. Then, I might set the paper and the stamp aside or even do part of it and lay that aside. If I don't get to it when I'm finished with the first card, I put all the supplies together in a drawer I have reserved for just that purpose. By the time I get back to them, I may have decided not to do this one at all or to do that one just a bit differently than I originally envisioned it, or I may not get back to it for months! Besides, if I get rid of it, I may regret that later, so my policy is: "REORGANIZATION OVER AMPUTATION!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #62  
Inking Addict

I completely agree with you LadySocrates! My real biggest problem is lack of space. I don't have a craft room, just my bedroom and it is starting to get overloaded. I periodically go through and reorganize but I have offically gotten to the point where I can't really do that anymore. I need to start using up some of my stuff and then reorganize!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 08:38 AM   #63  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 3,395 Likes on 1,170 Posts

I love reading this thread, I have stuff from when I started 9 years ago, when i look at what i bought then, well what can I say! Not having a craft shop anywhere near at least I can't impulse buy and only buy most things when visiting my son in San Francisco (only six weeks to go) or in england so I now write a list of things I really want (and its a long list) and I have my holiday money so I know what I can spend although I do spend online for svg files and papers, especially for cards for our grandson, but that doesn't count
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 09:05 AM   #64  

LadySocrates I love you! I am NOT the only one who operates like this:
"I might be making one card when a paper I haven't chosen for it catches my eye or I happen to lay a stamp down next to a piece of paper that gives me the idea of the century. Then, I might set the paper and the stamp aside or even do part of it and lay that aside."

DH thinks I am so funny because I start one thing, get distracted or inspired and then go to something else and before you know it I have several projects going

Creative Minds What can I say?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 09:08 AM   #65  

Money Saver

Quote:

Originally Posted by jan31View Post
I love reading this thread, I have stuff from when I started 9 years ago, when i look at what i bought then, well what can I say! Not having a craft shop anywhere near at least I can't impulse buy and only buy most things when visiting my son in San Francisco (only six weeks to go) or in england so I now write a list of things I really want (and its a long list) and I have my holiday money so I know what I can spend although I do spend online for svg files and papers, especially for cards for our grandson, but that doesn't count
Jan, you've found the upside to not having a local stamping store... no impulse buying :mrgreen:

I'm not deprived, I'm saving $$$
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #66  
Crimping Master

No LSS doesn't stop me impulse buying completely. I have the internet. At least though I do hit checkout less often when I'm on the net.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #67  
Kookie Creator

Heart

You live what I dream of doing.
I would love to go in my stamp room, choose the things I truly love, arrange it in an orderly manner, and play...then find packing boxes or plastic tubs and pack the rest of the stuff in labeled containers, and offer it to Sunday school teachers, school teachers, community centers, etc., where it could bring joy to someone. I am going to make some "packages" of supplies to give to my stamping friends as well. Someone posted this idea earlier in this thread. I can't think of anything more cleansing and freeing.
I wish you could come over and help me!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sc magnoliaView Post
Look what some of you said:
  • I keep all my stamping supplies in a spare bedroom, not picture-worthy, but up off the floor on shelves, or in see through containers.
  • I dream of a space that is easy to find things in and easy to put things away but with an acre of workbench.
  • I have sorted most of the first half and that has made it easier to do the co-ordination bit without getting overwhelmed. I get less out now as I can flip through things in their containers then close the drawer when I've found what I want.
  • I organized them into categories and sold about $150!

I�ll tell you what works for me, and maybe some of it will be useful for you. If my stuff is organized, I can find it and I�ll use it. I�m a terrible athlete, can�t sing a note and I�m not beautiful or rich. BUT I am a champion at organization! I too have a spare room for my space. I use what I have, which is my childhood bedroom suit: desk, dresser and night stand. Embellishments in one drawer, ink pads in another, etc. The top of the short dresser holds the paper cutter, while large sheets of decorative paper hangs by skirt hangers on an over the door towel rack. In the closet, I have a hanging shoe organizer that holds various things and a couple of clear plastic boxes. All my stamps are in Iris carts ORGANIZED BY THEME. African animals, Asian, ocean/sea, Indian, leaves, florals, holidays & events, travel, postal, etc.

Here is the BEST part that really helps me. When I do a technique, I do a lot of it. For example, I may spend an afternoon making sheets of polished stone, or dye ink resists. I store all the pieces in a zip lock bag. I also stamp by theme, and store them in zip lock bags too. All the technique bags go in one box and the stamped pages in another. Some nights I will color some stamped images while watching a TV with the family. Now, when I need a new baby card, I grab the events bag, select one and then select paper, embellishments and have fun putting together a card. Because everything is so well organized, It doesn�t take long at all to clean up -15 minutes tops.

I hope there's something you can use here. I just love to stamp and create things. I turn on some music and just get into a zone. It makes me so happy
(borrowed from the quirkey card sayings thread).

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-20-2011, 01:13 AM   #68  
Compulsive Stamper

I find this subject interesting. For years I was a quilter so I know overload when it comes to fabric. That said when I started rubberstamping and almost went into paper overload and took to heart a lesson learned. COLORS OF PAPER OR FABRIC ARE ONLY IN FASHION FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. So use your pretty paper when you purchase it. Next season it will be going out of style just like clothing and you won't want that color now. Enjoy what you have and the lady that said organize it so you can see what you have was right on. That is what I'm doing now. Out of sight to me is out of mind.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #69  
Kookie Creator

I am right there, too. Too much stuff that I don't even know where to start when I sit down to make a card. I usually end up copying something I saw online and feeling guilty because I haven't used a fraction of the supplies I have accumulated. For me, it's not so much product overload as it is information overload. I browse the blogs I subscribe to each morning and afternoon, see new toys and want them. I'm not very good at substitutions - I need the very thing on that particular card. I don't always get it, which is a good thing, but it seems that when I do try to make do with what I have it always ends badly.

My weakness is dies and punches. I love 'em. Our LSS has a used stamp sale each year and I have been able to pare down a lot of my stuff that way, but it's hard for me to part with dies and punches. I have the Silhouette but rarely use it. It involves too much planning for me. It' so much easier to grab a piece of paper and a die, run it through the Big Shot and be done. If it's not what I wanted, it easy to do it again. No opening the software, attaching the paper to the carrier sheet, setting up the image....and on and on. But, I can't part with that silly machine yet, either. I might need it. Sigh. I don't even want to talk about paper - patterned or otherwise. Then there's the 200 colors of ribbon but none that match any given project.

I've even thought of taking a week off from the blogs and other gallery browsing and see what happens. I just feel like I don't have any original ideas anymore, all I do is copy other people's ideas.

Thanks for letting me ramble. It's nice to know I am not alone in my frustration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #70  
Insane Embellisher

Smile

Quote:

LadySocrates I love you! I am NOT the only one who operates like this:
"I might be making one card when a paper I haven't chosen for it catches my eye or I happen to lay a stamp down next to a piece of paper that gives me the idea of the century. Then, I might set the paper and the stamp aside or even do part of it and lay that aside."

DH thinks I am so funny because I start one thing, get distracted or inspired and then go to something else and before you know it I have several projects going

Creative Minds What can I say?
YES! and that is exactly how my stamping room got to be such a mess! also, I need to pack up some cards and send them to a charity. I have friends that would love to have some (free) so gift giving is a thought, but the troops or a cancer ward just seems more rewarding.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 06:11 AM   #71  
Die Cut Diva

Any suggestions for organizing and storage of 12x12 paper??
Matt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 08:04 AM   #72  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 245 Likes on 132 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterflygirl2878View Post
Any suggestions for organizing and storage of 12x12 paper??
My system may not work for everyone as I have a woodworking husband who can build me anything I want, but this may also be available commercially. I bought the heavy plastic expanding file folders from Creative Memories. I have three and divide my papers by colors families (ROYGBIV), with a section for those that are so multicolored that they don't really fit anywhere else, and one for all specific themed ones (don't have too many, but some). Since I don't have a whole lot of 12 x 12 I put decorative paper, card stock, wall paper samples, wrapping paper cut to 12 x 12 etc. all in together. That way when I need green, say, I just go to that section. There are also enough sections that I can take 2 for each color. That way, I put the smaller pieces that go with the larger ones (patterned paper) in that section to check first. This goes in a large wooden file cabinet style drawer my DH built. The drawer above that is for 8 1/2 x 11 card stock, but built to be used the same way. These two drawers form one end of my work table. Think I have see similar ones in metal at office supply stores The other end is built of 3 drawers for applicators, adhesives and clean up supplies.
Attached Thumbnails
do you suffer from product over load?-img_2389.jpg   do you suffer from product over load?-img_2390.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 08:34 AM   #73  

jeanne3579

That is beautiful! Your husband is very talented! And I thought my cardboard hanging file box was good hah! I did cover it with crinkled tissue paper (in a pretty pattern) and then ironed it on with some iron-on sticky something... maybe interfacing? Anyway it has lasted 12-14 years. I don't have near as much paper as you do. I LOVE the wood desk
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 08:54 AM   #74  
Stampin' Fool

Here's my store bought solution. I like keeping my paper flat so that it doesn't bend or buckle.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #75  
Stazon Splitcoast

I made a big mess all the time, but clean right after, takes mea while sometimes, but than if I leave it, it doesn't get me in the mood to craft, I need a clean space to start again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 11:50 AM   #76  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you ladies for sharing your organizing ideas with me. My craft room is small and stuff is piled up in bags and boxes and storage totes - it is such a mess! I dream of the day when I can get a weekend free to pull it all out of there and organize it as I put it back in there.
Matt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #77  

Thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalaKittyView Post
Here's my store bought solution. I like keeping my paper flat so that it doesn't bend or buckle.
I like your paper weaving! I have one in my gallery, but I never thought of putting it behind a cut out shape, I like it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #78  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I like your paper weaving! I have one in my gallery, but I never thought of putting it behind a cut out shape, I like it
Thank you, yours is cool too. I have a strange question for you. Which card did you see? Was it green (Woven Thank You-Small) red/orange (Kindness Heart) or Blue (Dove-Heart).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #79  

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by KalaKittyView Post
Thank you, yours is cool too. I have a strange question for you. Which card did you see? Was it green (Woven Thank You-Small) red/orange (Kindness Heart) or Blue (Dove-Heart).
The red/orange heart.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #80  
Polyshrink Goddess

I really love SU paper! So I gave to our high school art teacher all my other cardstock (2 boxes filled - the ones that your copy paper comes in). She was in heaven! Also gave her my rolls of ribbon and other items. My niece runs a day care so I gave her paper too along with stamps for the kids to play with. Talk about recycling!! I also use to sell Tupperware and that was big items. Stamping takes up so little room! But I have lots of it!!
Reply With Quote Likes