Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-20-2018, 03:49 PM   #81  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Me too and the dark house and with no heat. I think bears hibernate just so they don’t have to be tempted by one more stamping platform for a few months.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2018, 06:22 AM   #82  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 245 Likes on 132 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannemlehrmanView Post
I am enjoying my old Stampin Up stamps so much, but the new SU, not so much.
I used to buy nearly exclusively SU and still enjoy using all those old stamps. I have probably purchased 3 SU stamps in the past 4 years, and I really had to hunt for those as I only like rubber stamps which are now the minority of desirable stamps from SU. I have found some I really like from Unity and Hero. Penny black has always been a favorite.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #83  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unity Stamp Company, hands down. They were the first stamp company I purchased from. I also have a collection of Lawn Fawn stamps (I love their critter designs and accents, it's a consistently cute cartoon look). I have one set from Papertrey Ink that I adore, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2018, 06:11 AM   #84  
Die Cut Diva

Lawn Fawn, MFT and Avery Elle. Which is weird because 2 months ago I hated Lawn Fawn. Now I have a huge collection. I just discovered some of Avery elle that I find hilarious. Also, Sunny Studio has these Christmas baubles that stamp out so beautifully they look real!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2018, 02:45 PM   #85  
Kookie Creator

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichellelovesscrapView Post
Lawn Fawn, MFT and Avery Elle. Which is weird because 2 months ago I hated Lawn Fawn. Now I have a huge collection. I just discovered some of Avery elle that I find hilarious. Also, Sunny Studio has these Christmas baubles that stamp out so beautifully they look real!

This last Lawn Fawn release just knocked it out of the park, didn't it? I'm having so much fun with the dinos and volcanoes, and owls and all!

Joni, off to check out Sunny Studio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2018, 04:28 PM   #86  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 77 Likes on 42 Posts

I love Pink and Main's word dies, as well as those from Honeybee Stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2018, 04:38 PM   #87  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I started this thread 7 months ago... and I wanted to update my answers! New companies seem to coming out so often now which I'm so excited about, but that means these answers can change so quickly too!

Currently my favorite company is Newton's Nook! And my 2nd favorite is still Sunny Studios.

I remember seeing Newton's Nook over the years and not really being into them. So funny how tastes evolve! I think once Lawn Fawn exploded with the critters, it made me take a 2nd look at Newton's Nook. I have always been obsessed with coffee themed stamps and cards. And am suddenly loving making cute cat cards... I don't know where this new love came from, but I'm just running with it. So when I came across this set called Newton Loves Coffee, I just fell in love. It was love at first sight, lol. The set has these cute images and sayings like "We make the purr-rect blend" and "I need some coffee right Meow!" Some of the images and sayings just crack me up, on most of all the sets they carry! I've been buying up their stamps and dies for past 2 or 3 months.

I still love love love MFT which was my #1 for years. It's just I now have every set I want from the current selection they offer, so the sleep I lose at night over companies with sets that I still can't wait to get, will include MFT once more new designs come out!

I am also getting into Right At Home and Reverse Confetti. I've been buying a handful of those. But Newton's Nook and Sunny Studio's right now is the reason my bank account is empty

Last edited by Catherine773; 03-21-2018 at 06:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2018, 08:31 PM   #88  
Stazon Splitcoast

Altenew w/o question. I love their florals and their word dies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-25-2018, 02:26 PM   #89  
Gallery Gazer

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts

I am loving Mama Elephant. And Tonic Studios/Nuvo for many things. My wallet has taken a beating lately.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 01:38 PM   #90  
Inking Addict

Stamping Bella...loving their squidgies and tiny townies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 05:35 PM   #91  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyomingRobinView Post
Stamping Bella...loving their squidgies and tiny townies!
I have a huge collection of their Uptown Girls line. They are just delightful. I made a decision to stop buying them a while ago but only because I realized I was collecting them and never actually using them...I just really loved looking at them and how gorgeous the designs were. But I never got into coloring so I don't use them. But man oh man, I seriously have to take a few deep breaths every time a new Uptown Girl stamp comes out to keep myself from putting it in my cart. And when certain ones show up in searches, it is so tempting. I just have to look away! lol. I can easily understand how this could be a favorite company!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 06:31 PM   #92  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine773View Post
I have a huge collection of their Uptown Girls line. They are just delightful. I made a decision to stop buying them a while ago but only because I realized I was collecting them and never actually using them...I just really loved looking at them and how gorgeous the designs were. But I never got into coloring so I don't use them. But man oh man, I seriously have to take a few deep breaths every time a new Uptown Girl stamp comes out to keep myself from putting it in my cart. And when certain ones show up in searches, it is so tempting. I just have to look away! lol. I can easily understand how this could be a favorite company!

I can identify with that! Some things you want to have to collect...so you can love them and admire them and as Amy Rysavy says, take them out and pet them sometimes, LOL! Taylored Expressions' Grumplings, I'm looking at some of you, although I do use some of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2018, 11:39 AM   #93  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by joniworxView Post
I can identify with that! Some things you want to have to collect...so you can love them and admire them and as Amy Rysavy says, take them out and pet them sometimes, LOL! Taylored Expressions' Grumplings, I'm looking at some of you, although I do use some of you!

Gee! Thanks a lot! I was curious so I googled the grumplings...my husband looks panicked and is hiding the credit card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-03-2018, 11:53 AM   #94  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyomingRobinView Post
Gee! Thanks a lot! I was curious so I googled the grumplings...my husband looks panicked and is hiding the credit card

Bwahahaha!!!! My job is done!

Seriously, I love these little guys. They are so much fun, and the crafty ones are great for friends who craft...I just love them all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2018, 08:05 AM   #95  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I should have added that I only use Stampin Up paper, ink and embellishments, just not enjoying their current stamp set selection...except for the cute salabration panda set. I can always depend on the quality of their products and the color matching SU offers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2018, 08:25 AM   #96  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 245 Likes on 132 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannemlehrmanView Post
I should have added that I only use Stampin Up paper, ink and embellishments, just not enjoying their current stamp set selection...except for the cute salabration panda set. I can always depend on the quality of their products and the color matching SU offers.

I agree. I love SU paper, ink, ribbon, etc but have gone to other companies for stamps in the past few years. Love most of my old SU stamps and use them constantly. I'm not a fan of polymer stamps, so I'm disapointed that they are going to mostly those---especially with the sets I might be interested in otherwise.
Reply With Quote Likes