Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-26-2017, 03:48 AM   #41  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyNachoView Post
But if you don't have Prime, wow, is Amazon slow to ship. I placed an order on the 19th, just shipped today, not expected to arrive until the 29th. They take every single one of those 5-8 business days.
Wow. Is the item sold and shipped by Amazon (or similarly shipped by Amazon), or is sold and shipped by a seller? I wonder if that makes a difference in amount of time.

We've had Prime from the beginning and the other benefits make it worthwhile (for us) too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2017, 05:41 AM   #42  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I wish you guys would tell them. If no one tells them they will keep shipping it like that. They would want to know. Sounds like those things need to be in their own individual plastic sleeves.

My issue with them is the same as I have for all flat shippers. If I want to order just one exclusive stamp set say....I don't want to pay 7.99 to ship it. So I only order when I have enough to justify that and generally only their product/exclusives and on sale as much as possible.

As was said, limited budget...you can save a lot with a little elbow grease on the keyboard shopping around.

I also just have an issue with this kind of thing because *to me* (not saying it is true) this is turning the shipping dept into a profit center. If you set up a relationship where I have no choice but to ship, I don't appreciate being charged extra for that. I am already paying more to ship it. This holds to any online or catalog company with me. If you think about how much extra money gets made that way over a year....it really adds up. But I think like that with business-bottom lines.

As for delays...I am wondering IF possibly they have an agreement with some of the mfgs that they will make more of an exclusive if they sell out...so they are collecting to say "Let us have another 200" or whatever? 10 is one thing, but another 1000 or more is meaningful for a mfg, esp a little one. But that also takes time to make and ship to them, esp if not in batches.

What I learned way back is that they hold orders for o/s stuff to come back in in general, which can take time. They wont split orders. It would be nice if they would email you and advise for you to choose what you want them to do. Take it off and refund or hold and ship. A number of companies do that.

I also think a good point was made. No doubt USPS and other carriers have been disrupted to a significant degree in parts of the country due to the storms. I am wondering if stuff was just flat out lost/flooded? I have not heard that on the news-has anyone? Maybe they shut down depots in advance and trucked out all the mail??

I have met the owner Heidi. Lovely lady. When I mentioned something to her, she focused right on me, looked me in the eye, and really listened. She didn't wave a hand and blow it off as "industry standards" or whatever. I wasn't expecting to see her and I didn't think to mention about the shipping. Very upbeat, positive person, who was concerned about the storms and how to raise money for them.

I think she reads here so it is very possible she will see this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossView Post
I received my SSs order exactly 2 weeks from the time I ordered. It arrived beautifully packaged in an appropriately sized box, with paper wadding to keep items from shifting around and getting dinged up. All good as far as outside packaging goes.The inside packaging was a different story. I ordered 4 sheets of the new Daniel Smith watercolor dot sheets. They were all stacked together with no packaging to separate them, and 3 of the 4 sheets stuck to the back of the one on top of it. When I separated the sheets, the dots grabbed a hunk of the Watercolor paper from the other sheet - so I have paper stuck to the top of the color dots. Ugh!
I thought about taking photos and contacting them about the issue, but decided to save the time and effort and see if I could fix it. I was able to scrape most of stuck watercolor paper off the dots with a dull knife and I'm hoping the remaining amount will sluff off when I touch the dot with a wet brush.
I DID get the free birthday die that was being offered, so that was a plus.

Yes, I will order from SSS again when they have something exclusive that I can't get anywhere else, other than that, I will order from other vendors who cause less ."mail stress".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2017, 06:36 AM   #43  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Sounds like those things need to be in their own individual plastic sleeves.
Not plastic, because any residual moisture could activate the colors and make them run. Cello bags are not advised either for the same reason and because they could stick to the watercolor (which can be tacky even when dry). Glassine bags would do, though.

Also, side note... I've come to appreciate paying for shipping after reading a tip one of you lovely crafters gave in a "savings tips" thread. Whenever a company had a "free shipping after X" or "low shipping for XYZ items", I would spend way more money. I would buy supplies I didn't really love just so I can hit the shipping thresholds - so, I'd effectively spend another 20-30$ just so I didn't have to pay 7$ in shipping. I don't bother with that anymore, and it's put a lot of things in perspective. If that omg-must-have-it stamp set is really 22$ after shipping, how much do I really need it right now?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2017, 10:09 AM   #44  
Gallery Gazer

The SSS kit I ordered (thanks to enabling here) shipped 3 business days after ordering it. I don't count weekends so that seems reasonable. It should be here Friday, which would be 7 business days or 9 real days. I'm on the east coast.

I wouldn't order from them if something was needed fast. Ellen Hutson, a couple other vendors or Amazon Prime would be used. SSS has always been responsive and nice when I've contacted them via email - even visiting a bit - and I'd encourage anyone with frustrating shipping issues to talk to them in a constructive way. If enough people do maybe they'll make a change.

OT, but this thread makes me think about a company I no longer order from. I used to recommend Tupelo Designs, but whether because of growing pains or something else, I'd had nothing but problems the last few orders.

No shipping emails whatsoever, orders not shipped until I emailed them to ask about status, items supposedly in stock back ordered with no notification, and constant use of free US Postal Service Priority Mail packing materials although shipping Fed Ex or UPS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2017, 01:12 PM   #45  
Glitter Queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I may, I'd like to weigh in on this discussion. I must first say that I am a Canadian customer of SSS so as you can imagine, I, of course, have a longer wait time, which doesn't bother me at all especially considering the distance. As I am fairly new to paper crafting, I have had to purchase a lot of items to get started, the majority of which was spent at SSS over the past 2 years. I recently put in a huge order where I mistakenly ordered a item that I already had in my stash. Within five minutes of submitting the order, I called them to ask if they would cancel the one item and reimburse it to my account (it was an expensive die set worth over $40) and they wouldn't do it. They said that this is something a lot of their customers do and they found that they couldn't keep up with all the adjustments so they made the decision to not allow it anymore. I'd love to know if anyone has had this problem and what their outcome was. I can tell you that I also order from a few other companies within Canada and the U.S. and I have never had a problem with this request. As well, whenever I have submitted a huge order to a particular company (minimum of $300), I always email them to ask if they would consider giving me a discount, of which my request has never been denied, except by SSS. I really do not understand this and I have to say that I am disappointed because I love them so much. I am an older crafter who is disabled and because of my age, combined with heavy medications for a chronic condition, the old memory just doesn't function like it used to so on a few occasions (3 times over the 2 yrs) I have made this mistake wherein I ordered duplicates (I know, it really stinks). I always try to be fair when dealing with businesses because after all, things are tough out there these days but I would really appreciate anyone's honest thoughts on this. Am I expecting too much? Thanks everyone and Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2017, 01:43 PM   #46  
Inking Addict

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Gr8ideas, I'm a Canadian customer too. I'm really surprised SSS wouldn't adjust your order. I had a problem once with an item and they removed it and refunded me the money quickly. I do know that they won't/can't add something you have forgotten to include in your order, and that's understandable. I always seem to forget something, or something is now available that I wanted (rose gold embossing powder off reserve now). I do like to support my small local craft store, but they just can't carry the variety of companies that SSS has. I once asked my local store to order something for me and it took seven months to get it, so now order things myself online, and usually receive the order within two or three weeks. I try to keep my orders under $100. I did just look at my Order History and found that I've spent about $1500 at SSS in the past 18 months. That said, I think the OP should have received her order by now, or at least an explanation why it hasn't shipped.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2017, 02:32 PM   #47  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is odd. I ordered from SSS last month, a small order of around 50. I ordered an oxide ink color I already had. I called the next day and although they said they couldn't sub a color once it had gone to the warehouse, they did cancel it and credited my account. This is the second time I have requested this and both times they have done it. I have no idea why our customer experiences are different. My items both times were a much smaller dollar amount.

Last edited by maryalena; 09-27-2017 at 02:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2017, 04:34 PM   #48  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

gr8ideas-always feel free to chime in!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2017, 07:39 PM   #49  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

Problems with ordering/shipping with SSS and their customer service varies greatly. I had a problems months ago with them cancelling an order without telling me and my emails concerning this were answered by several different people - none of whom read the previous email either from me or another customer service person and resulted in a mess.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2017, 03:58 PM   #50  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am so glad I found this thread. I am so upset with them. I placed an order on the 15th. After 4 days of pending, I sent an email. No response. On the 5th day, I called and got voicemail. No return call. Next day I called, got voicemail and no return call. Filed a grievance with PayPal because that is how I had paid them, order still shows pending and they haven’t responded to PayPal. I would order from someone else but am currently out almost $70.00 and no idea what they are going to do.

I just purchase a set from Ellen Hutson yesterday and it has already shipped. I don’t care what it is, if I can’t find it anywhere else I just won’t buy it. customers.

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-24-2017 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: site posting rules
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2017, 04:57 PM   #51  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 157 Likes on 76 Posts

I placed an order on October 5th and received it less than 10 days later.

They are doing a wonderful thing for Hurricane Relief. Although they are out of stock, you can request to be notified when they are back in stock. You have to be quick though, because they sell out fast.

https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product?id=389326
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2017, 05:33 PM   #52  
Matboard Maniac

Michelleh,Contact Jennifer McGuire and she may troubleshoot for you. I base this on my past experience running my concerns about SSS by her.
I find their inconsistency really inexcusable. I doubt Jennifer and Kristine Werner have these same issues. I think your problem really stinks! I’ve purchased from them twice and don’t want to anymore.....makes me too nervous.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2017, 05:38 PM   #53  
Gallery Gazer

This makes me sad. I don't doubt that the problems have occurred, and feel badly for Michelle in this case. I've just never had a problem and have ordered at least a couple dozen times, and emails have been answered promptly. (I assume you have the correct email address?) Plus as Pam mentioned, they've done a tremendous job with their hurricane relief donation boxes, a massive job.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #54  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Just a reminder - our site posting rules prohibit posts that are disparaging of people or companies. That's why you notice that people are "not quick to criticize". Ask questions, seek help etc. but please be mindful of our respect and courtesy rule. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2017, 02:51 AM   #55  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

I don't think being honest about having poor customer service is "criticizing." It's making others aware, and SSS has a long history of poor customer service. Other companies have been discussed here when members have had problems. Unless you're referring to a post that has been deleted, no one here has been rude or discourteous. If a post has been deleted, then perhaps that should be mentioned, since this reminder seems unnecessary.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2017, 06:36 AM   #56  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
I don't think being honest about having poor customer service is "criticizing." It's making others aware, and SSS has a long history of poor customer service. Other companies have been discussed here when members have had problems. Unless you're referring to a post that has been deleted, no one here has been rude or discourteous. If a post has been deleted, then perhaps that should be mentioned, since this reminder seems unnecessary.
I believe that Lydia actually deleted the part from post 50 that was contrary to the rules. She's not saying people can't share bad experiences.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2017, 08:31 AM   #57  

Quote:

I believe that Lydia actually deleted the part from post 50 that was contrary to the rules. She's not saying people can't share bad experiences.
Exactly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2017, 08:32 AM   #58  

Quote:

It's not unnecessary or I wouldn't do it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2017, 08:35 AM   #59  

And FWIW - We Really Appreciate YOU! Unexpected Delays..... - Simon Says Stamp Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2017, 03:47 PM   #60  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Quote:

Yes, I did mention that as a possible reason in my original post. Without mentioning that something had been deleted, it seemed that we were being reminded of a rule that we were already following. That's why it seemed unnecessary, and that's why I questioned it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2017, 03:56 PM   #61  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Yes, I did mention that as a possible reason in my original post. Without mentioning that something had been deleted, it seemed that we were being reminded of a rule that we were already following. That's why it seemed unnecessary, and that's why I questioned it.
There's a notation at the bottom of the post that says:

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 10-24-2017 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: site posting rules

There is always that notation when a moderator alters a post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2017, 06:04 AM   #62  
Kookie Creator

Received 52 Likes on 21 Posts

This was shared on Two Peas GS board- might shed some light on the recent issues:

We Really Appreciate YOU! Unexpected Delays..... - Simon Says Stamp Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2017, 11:00 AM   #63  
Glitter Queen

I placed an order on October 16th.
On the 20th I send out a request for an update for my order. Got an e-mail (from Tiffany) back that they were doing some upgrades to their warehouse, and that the goodies I ordered (the November card kit) would be shipped and tracking details send. On the 27th another mail was sent to them for an update since it was taking too long. On October 30, I got a mail back informing my order was canceled. No reason given. I did NOT request a cancelation only an update. But canceled was cancelled. This not first time experiencing bad service from them but surely the last. Nice products but the service is lousy.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2017, 05:04 PM   #64  
Cardstock Collector

Any updates on this???? Does anyone know if shipping is back to normal yet? It’s frustrating we aren’t getting these updates directly from SSS...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2017, 02:44 AM   #65  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I hear you loud and clear with SSS. Their processing takes forever. A few weeks ago I placed three orders in one day. One to Ellen Hudson, one to Gina K and one to SSS. I placed orders on a Tuesday. Gina's order shipped on Tuesday if you can believe it and I received on Thursday and I live in PA. Ellen's order shipped shipped Wednesday and I received in Saturday, she also included as a thank you for ordering and a yard of orange ribbon and a cute little Halloween tag. 8 days later I contacted customer service at SSS and asked if my order had shipped yet because both items were in stock. I got a curtly worded note that said when my order ships I would receive and email. I asked when it would ship and all they said was that it was in processing. Customer Service at SSS always makes me more annoyed then when I started. It happened last year too. They never apologize for the delay and make you feel better. I try to avoid them and shop with EH if possible.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2017, 07:54 AM   #66  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 65 Likes on 35 Posts

I've never had a problem with them. I ordered stuff last Tuesday and received it Saturday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2017, 08:56 AM   #67  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I guess being in Canada we are used to things taking a bit longer to get here. I personally have found SSS and especially Tiffany nothing but polite and helpful. I know they are not the quickest shippers, but I get a flat rate shipping that is cheaper then any of the other stamp companies and I am prepared to wait.

I don't expect them to be like Amazon Prime.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2017, 05:43 AM   #68  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris01View Post
Michelleh,Contact Jennifer McGuire and she may troubleshoot for you. I base this on my past experience running my concerns about SSS by her.
I find their inconsistency really inexcusable. I doubt Jennifer and Kristine Werner have these same issues. I think your problem really stinks! I�ve purchased from them twice and don�t want to anymore.....makes me too nervous.
Contact a third party to address a customer service issue? Naaaa, I don't have time for that. And if everyone who has an issue contacts this third person, she won't have time for that either.
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-09-2017, 09:58 AM   #69  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I were ordering diapers or dog food from them I would be more concerned about their slowness. Since I always get a 5 off coupon and I have about 50 stamp and die sets I’ve ordered and not even used yet I guess it just doesn’t matter that much to me. If I have to have it, which is almost never, there are lots of other vendors. SSS is one stop shop for me so unless it gets a lot worse I’m sticking with them. I’ve had good CS from them even when an ordering error is my fault. Hope they get speedier when the software glitches get worked out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2017, 06:40 PM   #70  
Polyshrink Goddess

I am in Canada. Always takes a while for items to arrive due to customs etc. I have noticed that on the last few packages from SSS that the label listing the total value of the package now lists the total value of the package. In the past it was a flat rate. Now each item is listed. I have never had to pay customs charges on any packages from SSS. I am now a little leery of ordering as I'm worried about getting dinged with custom charges (can be upwards of $20 per package)...

Just an FYI for those ordering from SSS in Canada.

http://craftermeetstamper.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2017, 06:56 PM   #71  
Inking Addict

I noticed the same thing about the detailed list of items, as opposed to a flat amount. However I will still order . I am pleased to say that I placed an order on Wednesday and was notified today (Friday) that the order has been shipped. They must have solved their glitch. I love ordering from them. Hey Rebecca, were you a “Just Stamper”?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2017, 07:00 PM   #72  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura339View Post
I noticed the same thing about the detailed list of items, as opposed to a flat amount. However I will still order . I am pleased to say that I placed an order on Wednesday and was notified today (Friday) that the order has been shipped. They must have solved their glitch. I love ordering from them. Hey Rebecca, were you a �Just Stamper�?
Yes I sure was!

http://craftermeetstamper.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2017, 07:03 PM   #73  
Inking Addict

Me too! Glad to see you are still stamping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2017, 01:40 PM   #74  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Anyone have this issue?

I placed an order on October 23. In my order history it shows that it shipped Oct. 31 and I have a tracking number. The tracking number shows that it is on its way to Nebraska as of Nov. 4, but is delayed and may not arrive on time. That has not changed since Nov. 4.

I contacted Simon Says Stamp and they said my order has been shipped and to contact the post office. I filed a missing mail claim today.

It's a bit odd.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2017, 11:14 AM   #75  
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Received 379 Likes on 324 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie/MOView Post
I placed an order on October 23. In my order history it shows that it shipped Oct. 31 and I have a tracking number. The tracking number shows that it is on its way to Nebraska as of Nov. 4, but is delayed and may not arrive on time. That has not changed since Nov. 4.

I contacted Simon Says Stamp and they said my order has been shipped and to contact the post office. I filed a missing mail claim today.

It's a bit odd.
So my experience with this is that if you can get someone on the phone with the post office they will usually find your package quickly. Also request text notifications! I hope that is the case for you!

As to the OP, I love Simon products and have never had a problem with them so I have no experience with their cs team, but they do try a girl's patience waiting on them to ship. I absolutely love Ellen Hutson, Butterfly Reflections, and MFT as they all have lightning fast shipping and amazing customer service. MFT and Ellen have answered questions almost immediately and Butterfly Reflections has actually double checked with me twice to see if I meant to order double of something.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things, or make them unimportant. - The Eleventh Doctor
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2017, 03:37 AM   #76  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 78 Likes on 42 Posts

Hopefully, SSS has read or been made aware of this thread. I placed an order last Wednesday and received it on Monday. I even received an email from them telling me my order had shipped, which has never happened before.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2017, 05:20 PM   #77  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumperView Post
My issue with them is the same as I have for all flat shippers. If I want to order just one exclusive stamp set say....I don't want to pay 7.99 to ship it. So I only order when I have enough to justify that and generally only their product/exclusives and on sale as much as possible.

As was said, limited budget...you can save a lot with a little elbow grease on the keyboard shopping around.

I also just have an issue with this kind of thing because *to me* (not saying it is true) this is turning the shipping dept into a profit center. If you set up a relationship where I have no choice but to ship, I don't appreciate being charged extra for that. I am already paying more to ship it. This holds to any online or catalog company with me. If you think about how much extra money gets made that way over a year....it really adds up. But I think like that with business-bottom lines.
The problem is...It really probably does cost close to $7 to ship one thing for a larger operation like Simon Says Stamp.

You have to factor in overhead. People usually look at it as the cost of the postage itself. I was reading on the Simon blog a comment that it doesn't cost more than $1 to ship a set of stamps, which really made me laugh. I sell my cards in an Etsy shop, and I can't ship a single card for $1. By the time I pay postage, the cost of the packaging, I have to charge $3.50 to ship a card. Seems ridiculous, but the alternative is to raise the prices of the cards and make the shipping look cheap.

Setting aside that parcel post for something like a set of stamps is going to set you back maybe $2.50 to $3.00 at least (and you can't send a set of stamps like a letter, it has to go parcel post or first-class parcel), the company still has to buy the envelope. They have to pay for the label. They have to pay the people who pack the order. They have to pay for the cost of the computer systems that allow that order to be picked and shipped. None of that is free.

I've never really heard of any company making money on shipping. They might get a few cents over actual cost on some orders, but then they lose money on others. It all balances out. And if you'd like a more accurate shipping rate, you'll have to give up flat shipping, which is going to cost you more when you want to place bigger orders. Flat shipping balances it out for us too. I'm guilty of thinking it's hardly worth ordering unless I have a larger order, but instead I will use that $5 off you can usually find a code for. It would cost me more than $2 of my time to drive the distance to the local scrapbook store that probably won't even carry what I want.

I'm very hopeful that the shipping speed improves at SSS with the new system. I order from them...a lot.

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2018, 01:42 PM   #78  
Cardstock Collector

Has shipping improved? I haven�t placed an order since Stamptember. I was thinking about placing one today, but if their processing time is still terribly slow then I will shop elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2018, 05:08 PM   #79  
Forum Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimmypieView Post
Has shipping improved? I haven�t placed an order since Stamptember. I was thinking about placing one today, but if their processing time is still terribly slow then I will shop elsewhere.
I put in 2 separate orders in December (right before Christmas and right afterward). The only reason I took a chance was because I wasn�t in a hurry for any of the items and they were items that kept going out of stock. Also had the incentive of $5 off purchase (hint: code is MERRY573 good until Jan 9).
Both order were filled and shipped within a day and arrived within 3 days. :shock: I was stunned -and pleased. Hope this gives you confidence to put in the order if you�ve been on the fence because of stinky shipping issues earlier this fall.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #80  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimmypieView Post
I placed a few orders late fall/early winter (not sure which) and recently; everything arrived within a decent time frame, which has been the norm. Not Amazon Prime speedy but fine.
Reply With Quote Likes