Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-12-2017, 07:43 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Already impatient for new SU big catalog!

I know it's WAYYYYYYY early, but I'm so impatient already about the June Stampin' Up! catalog. I'm just wondering what the In Colors will be, as well as the new styles/designs and trends will be. I've been binge-watching a lot of SU videos so I guess that got me excited. I do this with fashion and home decor trends, too. Just for fun, what colors and/or designs are you hoping for or predicting?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2017, 08:47 PM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm ready for the cattie too. I get this way every year since I've ordered what I want from existing catties. I don't have any predictions but am hoping they will offer Glimmer paper stacks in other colors. The one from SAB is gorgeous.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2017, 01:20 AM   #3  
Embossing Fanatic

I love looking forward to the June release, I think of it as my summer kick off. I have been thinking about placing an order for the retiring in colors. I always like to keep a small stash on hand. I am a huge SU fan and can browse the catalogs for hours. I save them all! So funny what makes us crafters tick.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2017, 04:37 AM   #4  
Compulsive Stamper

I am impatient as well. The last two months before the new catty comes out each year just seems to drag.

As for In Colors, I'm hoping for a nice burgundy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2017, 05:17 AM   #5  
Forum Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm looking forward to new In Colors because this year's colors were some of my least favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #6  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1,386 Likes on 517 Posts

I was just thinking today that I am getting excited to see the new catalog! I hope there are some blues in the new In Color line, or purples. Vintage Violet from years ago was gorgeous and I would love to see that again!

I am a hobby demo (I am my only customer) so I struggle every year with whether to peek online, pre-order to get my comp copy early, or REALLY wait for my comp copy to come without a pre-order. The strength of my will power usually depends on how much is going on with my three teen girls at the end of the school year ;). No matter what, though, I AM excited! I would love to see lots of embellishments. I love lots of "stuff" on my projects!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #7  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm about 90% SU so yes, I love new catty time. I haven't thought about June and the new catty this year yet! Usually I have.

I didn't care for this year's in-colors so it will be fun to see a new group. I joined paper pumpkin last July so maybe that excitement has distracted me! I don't get each month but it's still fun to watch for the new kit and the amazing creations that are posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2017, 06:58 PM   #8  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 187 Likes on 89 Posts

love to have more glimmer paper stacks! Also fun ribbon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

I'm hoping the cattie is going to carry a number of items from the spring mini because it was unbelieveably beautiful. I hope to see glimmer paper as well. I dislike most of the outgoing In-Colors and am holding my breath for some beautiful new colours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2017, 03:52 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 88 Likes on 72 Posts

Well, I posted in a thread like this last year. I am not looking forward to June because that means life is going by to fast. First my son graduates high school in may and turns 18 in June. I turn shhh....55 oh my in June, and my daughter will have finished her first year of college( which i have not handled her being away at college even though it is a 45 min ride) and getting ready for the second year.

so, why does life go by so fast? ponder, ponder. I blame the crafting world for so many new releases I can't keep up with.

Ya I might sound a little down today, got me a migraine, but the good news is I haven't had a migraine since last November, so I am getting better finally!!!!!!

so I will post a bunch of smiley faces :p;):cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 88 Likes on 72 Posts

Oh I really liked that Christmas tree set called wonderland last year. I would really like this set but can't fine it in the buy sell thread. anyone interested in selling their set at a reasonable price. Now that would make me happy too!

Oh and chocolate too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2017, 09:05 PM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm getting pretty excited for the new catalog too! Once the release gets close, I find it harder to sleep because I'm so excited, lol. My mind is in overdrive imagining all the new goodies to come! I thought both the holiday & occasions mini's were some of my all time favorite. And I've been a demo for 11 years! I'd be happy to see some of the stamps I missed out on in the minis so I can still buy them I really hope they go back to offering a variety of ribbons... I was pretty bummed in this years options. I absolutely love ribbons and use them on almost all my cards. Although I do LOVE the current in color ribbons. Love Love Love. I also hope they change up the patterns in the Designer Series Paper Pads they make for each color family. The patterns stay the same for too long and when they do change, it's not by much. I feel really hopeful for this new catalog because the last two minis were so amazing!!!! Only a few months to go...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2017, 09:47 PM   #13  
Stampin' Fool

I'm getting excited too, also a demo. IMHO SU has the best cardstock and coordinating ink out there, and I find their prices on basics reasonably priced. I do hope they offer 6x6 designer paper pads! A couple of additional wants would be nice too. I'm really tired of flowers and realistic image stamps! I want cute stamps, like Lawn Fawn, MFT, SSS, and others!!! I think envelopes to match our cardstock is also something that would sell. I can make my own, but I want envelopes like the whisper white, kraft, and very vanilla style, feel, and quality.
A Cardmaking Journey in Progress
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-17-2017, 11:03 AM   #14  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 846 Likes on 279 Posts

I would like to see the watercolor pencils in a wider range of colors if not all of the colors. I would also like VV CS in a thicker version like the whisper white.

And more glimmer paper. I like the idea of it in 6X6" stacks. now that I've seen it in the smaller stacks i think it's actually more practical than the 12"x12" form.
Reply With Quote Likes