Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Heart Sticky: Favorites of the Week ending February 9th, 2014

Hello and happy weekend everyone! This is the thread where we get to list the favorite projects we have seen in the galleries this past week. We invite you to join in and help spread the SMILES! (SEE POST #2 for instructions)

I was graced this week with a visit from a special friend I met here at SCS about 2 1/2 years ago, "janeenk". We had so much fun! We took a trip to Michael's and attracted notice from a clerk, she turned to us and said, "you two are just so cute"! In between carting kids here and there we had a bit of stamping fun and I learned all sorts of things!

The notifiers this week that stay up a bit later and get up a bit earlier are....
Brenda, Vicki, Linda, Mary, Stacy and me,(Angie).

In between the fun of enjoying Janeen and all the other activities of the week, I did spy a few beauties this week.........

Favorite use of Tag :
JBgreendawn - FS365 I-18 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous cards with Hearts :
Benzi - Hanging Heart by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - SC WT YOUNG LOVE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite Fairy Tale card :
jennypete - Snow White by jennypete - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite One Layer cards:
Bailmac - I will love TLC467 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - QFTD201 for Robin by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Giraffe for Baby:

Jay_Bee - FOSTV110 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite masking:
stiz2003 - CCC14 Winter Wishes Heather T Tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faves from WT465 gallery:

bfinlay - WT465 Rainbow Dreams by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladybug91743 - Home Sweet Home by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - WT465, Simple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweetest Kitty:

hskelly - WT465 I Love You Beary Much by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweetest Pink card:

T. Joy - My Shepherd by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite Butterfly Card:

MariLynn - WT465 colored modified faux barn board by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweetest Birds:

Glitter Goddess - WT465 Happy Birds by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

istamp31 - WT465 - Nesting Finch by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSN Fave:

Margscardcrazy - Spring Flowers by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Favorite First time Uploads:

patspansies - That's Camryn by patspansies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dianne Barton - Valentines for Grandchildren 1 by Dianne Barton - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

holmesj - Secret Garden WOW card by holmesj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rozalind - One Sheet Wonder Snowflake - all by Rozalind - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

craftydscreations - Up,up and away by craftydscreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

weeniezmom - I'm seeing stars baby! by weeniezmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 02-08-2014 at 06:10 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #2  

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button .

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Thanks for starting the thread early, Angie. I'm concerned as to whether the weather will cause yet another power outage. I'm SO looking forward to normal Oregon rain! This freezing rain (two days now!) is trying my patience.

How about the mini vsn challenges? I got to host one. Already there's some fabulous quick cards in the weather word play gallery. Check 'em out! A few of them ended up in my favorites list:

CAS258 Birds in the Bush by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC464 Sweet Flowers by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC464 Her's is Pumpkin by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
XOXO by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC474 Quilted Heart by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Time Flies by snail - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Get Through This by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC474 -modified faux barn board by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Valentine's Day by jksand - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Heart is yours by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One lump or two? by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let go and let God by mammatiffy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSN Warm Winter Wishes Card by dctalktexas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14MINI1 - Sun-sational! by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LN - An Ice Day (Day 39 100x100) by Lmn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC427, Cool Hues by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
XOXOXO - Valentines Day Card with Heart by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14MINI1 on cloud 9 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stay safe and warm, all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #4  

Brenda, I hope you weather this weather for sure!!!

Mini VSN going on right now and you have until 10 P. M. EST ON Saturday, February 15th to upload. I have one VSN in my faves, I would love to add more next week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 06:34 PM   #5  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angie, thank you for doing this and thank you SO much for mentioning my card in your favorites!

Here is my list:

One4Joy only 3 words...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS258 TLC467 Sending My Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Debby4000 Sew Much by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix Made To Stand Out by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT288 - A Rose is a Rose by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CC464 Her's is Pumpkin by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb Wild and Crazy Sheepheart by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC474 Quilted Heart by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow'sMom MIX53 Mixed Up Grunge by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT465 Calla Lilies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT465, Simple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy WT465 Pretty in Pink by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle love you by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bridget Findlay WT465 Rainbow Dreams by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy Wild and Crazy Fluffles by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BMZ Lavinia Blue Card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Snowflake Ornament by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Copper Ornament by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Birthday card for Sherri by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feline Creative Love You To Stitches by Feline Creative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 06:48 PM   #6  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angie, you're such a sweetie. Thank you for honoring me with a mention of my HANGING HEART card. It was fun, fun to make.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 06:54 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Week after week I'm so amazed at the talent that's uploaded each week. Here are some I favored:

You Made my Day by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC464 - TULIPS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One lump or two? by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Five Minute Anniversary Card by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT465 Fuchsia Dahlia by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT465 Pretty in Pink by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card this week!
Swans by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
flower girl by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Valentine - LOVE by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rhinestones and Rounds by cmagro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC427 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floral Teapot IC427 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Spearmint Sailboat by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks a melon by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Pattern by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me all the ones I've missed. Enjoy the Olympics this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 08:04 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

SO much deliciousness in the gallery this week...I might have got a tad bit carried away!

Here are my favorites for the week!

Belleek Inspired Royal Rolled Roses by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS365 Pearl Studded DP by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old fashioned love by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy birthday mixed media by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of Love by prairiecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS258 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello ! by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You & Me by Rambling Boots - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed Easter Birthday Card by craftymomto2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shades of Purple by qvande - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Pansies by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT287 Rays of Hope by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD201 - Visiting Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

new beginnings by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT288, Going to Rose by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forever young by bethsuhr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Give it a Try by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Iris Kiss by Blue-Spruce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Tag by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Winter Wishes Heather T Tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT CC Birthday by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC464 - Dream by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC474 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT465 Pretty in Pink by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Romantic thank you by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A207 Script Love by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Ornament by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkle Valentine by qvande - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD202 Blue Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD202 Hail Queen Michelle by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine - LOVE by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A207 Simple Valentine by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC427 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creamy Goodness by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC427, You and Me by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Teapot IC427 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC427 White Roses by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Potted Love Tree - Hello From the Heart by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Blocks by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of inspiration... and we are so lucky to have a wonderful team to notify those who are placed in the favorites this week. Thank YOU!

I am wishing you all a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default thanks a million

thanks Stacy for picking my vintage sewing card and for notifying me. I always feel so honored when my work is noticed, it amazes me when I get picked because there is soooooo much talent on this site.

here are my picks for this week:

Better Together by ltarbox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clear Day by fresshe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX54 - F4A207 Be Mine Tag by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT465 Dandelion Meadow by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT465 Bird House by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tender moments by Digikiwichick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jan. 2014 Progr. Chall 20 - Task 4-wsb by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #11  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you Angie (Ohmypaper!) for picking my young love card and Peggy (Jasonw1) for choosing my birthday card! You ladies know how to brighten the night!! Woohoo! I so appreciate your kindness!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #12  

Thank you Linda for favoring my Swans! I almost didn't upload it to SCS! Thanks for making my weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 08:53 PM   #13  

Oh wow, thank you, Peggy for choosing one of my cards as a fave this week! And thanks Angie for letting me know! Y'all are so sweet and sure put a smile on my face!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #14  
Favorites Team Notifier

Default Favorites for Feb 9th

I had company most of the week but I still made a list, not sure how. I know I missed a lot though.
VSNMAR14MINI2 Floating By by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HAPPY EASTER by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC427 Owl Eyes by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Opera Singer by jmscheller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX54 F4A207 Poppy & Gold Heart by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC472 Stargazer Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC427 - Hugs by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Icy florish by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Baby by Jamie1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD202 Hail Queen Michelle by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Roses for MIL by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Swans by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday card for Sherri by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT465, Simple by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Things I LOVE about you..., WT465 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT465 Rainbow Dreams by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT465 Calla Lilies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT465 Get Well Building Blocks_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 for Robin by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Lattice Framed Quatrefoil Heart by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Give it a Try by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 - Visiting Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC464 Swallowtail by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT287 Rays of Hope by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Steampunk Sea Horse by KathiR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 - Queen Robin's Wetlands by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 I'm just the queen by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT465 - A Colourful Life by susie australia at Splitcoaststampers Susie Australia
Ok, that's all folks! Unless I find more tomorrow...heehee!!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 02-08-2014 at 09:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 09:26 PM   #15  
BMZ
Embossing Fanatic

hello my dear;
thanks for choosing my card from Lavinia, blue card to be one of your favs.
I appreciated it very much
hugs bibiana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 09:33 PM   #16  

I knew I missed someone I wanted to add..............

Tammie E - HAPPY EASTER by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and I saw this one on fb and hoped it would be added into the gallery here at SCS

janeenk - Prayerful clouds by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2014, 11:59 PM   #17  

Oh Nancy, thank you for the shout out - such an honour to get a mention here! Have a great weekend all

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #18  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thanks Angie for choosing my baby card. I found a couple of other baby cards whilst browsing this week that need a mention.

Baby Blocks by Sistersandie
Baby Blocks by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cute pram by Pamjoy
Baby Girl - Step Card by pamjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Boy card by Clever Creations
Baby Boy by Clever creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #19  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

WOW...this is amazing - STACY...thanks you so much for listing my Organic Heart among your favorites this week. You have so many awesome creations in your favorites and it's an honor to be listed among them.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 02:25 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Nancy and Robin, for listing several of my cards among your favorites. You both started my Sunday on a high note. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Brenda, for your notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 02:59 AM   #21  
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Skype™ to bspinks

A few of my favs for the week:
FS365 IC427 Wind and Sea by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by AngellaDCrockett
F4A207 Script Love by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hskelly
You Are No. 1 by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by vasunshine
In My Thoughts by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by abbysmom
Clean and Simple Valentine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by kitty747
SC474 ~ Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by sistersandie
CC464 Her's is Pumpkin by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Arizona Maine
Valentine Tag by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by susanbri

I hope I did this right...haven't participated in quite a while, lol...anyway, loved these and am dying to CASE them at some point

MY BLOG

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 03:26 AM   #22  
Glitter Guru

Thanks, Lori for listing my page as a favorite!!! You are right, there is so much talent here, that to be recognized is exciting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 03:55 AM   #23  
Matboard Maniac

Wow to get up this morning and see that Jasonw1 put my card Lots of Love in the favorites was so pleasant. Thank you so much for doing this as it is a warm fuzzy.

I have never added my favorites here, but am trying a couple as my way of saying thank you to all of the great cards on Splitcoaststampers and the inspiration that comes from this site.

Birthday card for Sherri by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Postcard by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 04:01 AM   #24  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks, Robin (stamperrobin), for putting my Get Well Building Blocks card into your favorites this week. That was such a fun card to make!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 04:46 AM   #25  

Thanks Robin for choosing "Swans" as a favorite! I am so thrilled you liked it! Big HUGS! Not feeling my best today so you have given me a lift!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 04:56 AM   #26  

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks so much Becky for making my card a favorite! A great way to start my day for sure - put a smile on my face! It's a wonderful compliment! Thanks Angie for letting me know! And this sassy card put a smile on my face as well.....
CTS63 - You make Me Quiver by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Gallery
www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 04:58 AM   #27  
Kookie Creator

Thank you so much Angie and Lori for selecting Happy Birds and Dandelion Meadow as favourites. That makes me very happy! And a big thanks to Brenda for letting me know.

Some of my favourites this week are:

WT465 - A Colourful Life by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT465 Pretty in Pink by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX54 Hearts by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT465 Garden Wall by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks!
My Gallery: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=205930
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 05:44 AM   #28  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you for picking my card, Blessed Easter Birthday Card, what an honor!!

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 05:49 AM   #29  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Althought my gallery time was short this last week, I still found some beauties.... I look forward to seeing from you all that I missed...

Valentine Swap Cards by patriciae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hearts aplenty! by tkcspot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC427, Cool Hues by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX54 F4A207 Poppy & Gold Heart by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Icy florish by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC WT YOUNG LOVE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The ONE by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD201 for Robin by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC14 Winter Wishes Heather T Tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love XO by TonyaDirk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS258 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 05:51 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohmypaper!View Post
Thank you Linda for favoring my Swans! I almost didn't upload it to SCS! Thanks for making my weekend!
Angie, your swan card is gorgeous!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 05:53 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Angie. I get so thrilled when it's YOU who favorites my cards!! Thanks to the gals who take care of this thread!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 05:56 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda (tessduck) for mentioning my card 'Birds in the Bush' on the Favourites for the Week! This puts such a smile on my face. I really enjoy looking at the other 'mentionees' too! I really loved Nancy's (stiz2003) card this week and I bet I'm not the only one! :-)

Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 06:14 AM   #33  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Peggy, for the mention of my card here. It was a very fun card to create.
Thanks also to Vicki for letting me know. You made my Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 06:25 AM   #34  

What a happy way to start my morning than to find Brenda (tessaduck), Robin (Stamperrobin) and Angie (ohmypaper!) mentioned a couple of my cards in the Favorites thread for the week! Thank you all so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 06:27 AM   #35  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

I'm a bit later than normal getting along to share a couple of cards that found their way into my favourites this week:

kokirose ~ MMTPT288, TLC467, A red rose for ROSE

plumcrazy ~ MFT Fall Card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 06:36 AM   #36  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you Vicky for choosing my card!! This is the first time I've ever been in the favorites and thanks to Linda for letting me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 06:41 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

Angie aka ohmypaper, I want to thank you for putting my card "Home sweet home" in your favourites for this week.... It is always such a pleasure to know that somebody appreciated your card so much that they posted it in favourites. It sure makes my day and week....I want to thank Stacy aka JBgreendawn also for letting me know about this post....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 06:43 AM   #38  
Pearl-ExPert

Stamperrobin: Thanks for choosing my card as one of your favorites!

There's so much talent here that it's an honor to be chosen!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Sometimes you can just tell it's going to be a great day! Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1), Nancy (stiz203), Robin (stamperrobin) and Janet (Glitter Goddess) and Linda (Holstein) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. I am so grateful and excited. A big thanks to Linda also for the 'heads-up' and to the rest of your group for the work they do. Here are some from my list this week ~

FC:SC474 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT465 Orange Flowers by Glitter Goddess - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New Granddaughters first valentine by staff2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT CC Birthday by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC427 Bri's Turtle by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses for MIL by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Valentine by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthady by Esther by Dinito - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sew Much by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Well everyone..have a rainbow week and keep creating.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2014, 07:09 AM   #40  
Favorites Team Notifier

Woohoo!! Thank you Vdm-Vicki for choosing my young love card and Mrs. Noofy-Sue for picking my birthday card! Great way to start my Sunday my friends!! Thanks so very much!!
Reply With Quote Likes