Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-17-2015, 06:33 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending January 18, 2015

FAVORITES for the week ending January 18, 2015

Did you know there�s a hostess call out for the next virtual stamp night? Check it out! The mini is only three weeks away...

Also, please consider the yellow banner announcement about becoming a gallery volunteer. I've been moderating for a little over a year now. It's not difficult, a little enlightening, and a great team effort. Think about it!

Here are my favorites (some new-to-me) from this week:

Ahoy Pirate by SewingSue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 White Poinsettia by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birds & Blooms Inspirational Frame by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CAS White Word by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FMS169 - Easter Wreath by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bokeh and Birds by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday tree by Beverly Sue Wilson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Out Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Baby card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Dahlia by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy the Ride - A Tribute to Mary J by Hearth_Cricket - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Missing You by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Owl by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
25th Anniversary Card by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Friends... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful for You by stampinmomnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476, Cheaters card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Roses by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Robin (Stamperrobin), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 11 January, 2015, through 18 January, 2015.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 06:35 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 06:57 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for starting us off Brenda. It is summer time holidays here in Australia, lots of visitors, bbq's and sunshine. On the downside this means very little time in the gallery and craft desk. I look forward to your lists, so I can see what I missed. I did check out the amazing Dirty Dozen/Fan Club monthly gallery wow, wow, wow.

zineth - Stampscapes Attempt #2 by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine - IC476 Purple Rose by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - IC A Wedding Coming by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC222 Tag In and Out (inset) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Wedding Cake Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie - Lloyd's sunflower farm card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly - CT0115 DINSP0115 A Winter's Day by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jentimko - ** Jennifer's Favorite ** - CT0115 Hello Friend by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 - Vintage Bird by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T - CT0115 Waiting for the sun by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 Chicken Feed by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - ** Sabrina's Favourite** Pop-Up Farm Shop by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WORD0115 HENS Sing-Along by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Calex (new to me, I think) - explosion of colour from one ink by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - CAS307 TLC516 Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pvilbaum - Moonlight night by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 - **Priscilla's Favorite - CT0115 Tissue Box Card** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 - Little Mermaid by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Carmen's Fave** Cigar Box ATC Armoire-2 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cigar Box Chest by salome000 at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 01-17-2015 at 07:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 06:58 PM   #5  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Wow, Stacy- thanks for mentioning my CAS Sympathy and Botanical Card as part of your favorites this week! You have honored me so - hugs to you, my friend!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 07:35 PM   #6  

Thanks for starting us off, Brenda!
Sorry, notifiers, my list is long but did a little gazing this week.

calex explosion of colour from one ink by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac WT514 Parisian Post by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 **Priscilla's Favorite - CT0115 Tissue Box Card** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CT0115 Feather Chick Babies by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS414 Birthday Floral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CC513 Pretty Ovals by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T CT0115 Winter Sunset by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T CT0115 Chicken Feed by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T CT0115 Waiting for the sun by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS307 Watercolor Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS307 TLC516 Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC513 Wildflowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein FS414 Cherry Blossoms by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 White Out Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb FS414 Watercolor Poppies by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger
MIX83 Thinking of You Botanical by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc Hello TLC516 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lorettal A Day for Kindness by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Cigar Box Chest 4 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Come Sail Away by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 **Grace's Fave - CT0115 - To Cheer You** by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 CT0115 - Right on Schedule! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom **Lee-Anne's Fave** CT0115 Awesome Feathers by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom CT0115 Mixed Media Hi Friend by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly Following the Star by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie IC476 ~ Winter Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee **Sandee's Favorite-CT0115 Feel Better Soon** by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

zineth Mixed Media Pillow Box - First MM Item Made by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

zineth Stampscapes Attempt #2 by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 08:13 PM   #7  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda and Stacy for the mention of my two cards this week. Thanks to Brenda for starting the thread and all your time you give weekly.

Congrats to LeeAnn and Heather for becoming the new dirty girls, and for all your inspiration you share with all of us.

Here are some beauties I found this week:
IC476 Cake 4 Mom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 - Butterfly in Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 Shout For Joy! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 CAKES, CAKES by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 Purple Rose by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 Happy by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Banner Valentine Birthday~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Wedding Coming by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Cake Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rose Petals Galore by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Roses by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 MOD Roses_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday folded card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 ~ Winter Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fishy Valentine by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Layered Corner Garden by shoogendoorn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
An Envelope and Gift card by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 WT514 French Cameo by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
When all seems lost by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Foreign Thanks by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Gesundheit by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Marvels Of Nature III by Feline Creative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Thanks! by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 Peace Within by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Bonjour Maman by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Corner Garden Meets Chameleon Pens by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friends by RIRed2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 Polka-dot and Blue by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winkie Wishes Happy Birthday by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Teal Pocket Mice by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
** Sabrina's Favourite** Pop-Up Farm Shop by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX102 Thinking of You by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulipa by yvonne turner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307: Forever by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 In the white garden ( front) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414 Watercolor Poppies by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!!! If some of you are notified late tomorrow...forgive me. I will be glued to a TV....GO PACK GO!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 08:38 PM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you to Brenda for mentioning my 'Pink baby card' and to Linda for letting me know.....so lovely of you both ;) xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 09:18 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

There are so many beautiful cards in the galleries. Here are some of my favorites this week:

MrsLaird Wait for the Lord CAS307 Wait for the Lord by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn Shadowbox Forest FS414 Shadowbox Forest by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour Watercolor Love CAS307 Watercolor Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine Big Love CAS307 Big Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty Forever CAS307: Forever by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NWilliams Slushy Butterfly Slushy Butterfly by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour Wildflowers CC513 Wildflowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Janelizabeth Live Laugh Love QFTD245 Live Laugh Love by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peeps321 Kia Inspired QFTD245 Kia Inspired by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for sharing all of your talent ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 09:34 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 18/1/15

Well, I spent most of this week enjoying my holidays at the beach but I did also manage some gallery time. Here are those I favoured -

IC475 A Moonlight Ride by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Peeps321
Slushy Butterfly by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
CC513 Wildflowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
SC523 Little Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
SC523 Polka-dot and Blue by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
SC523 White Poinsettias by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
TLC CAS White Word by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
ODBDSLC222 Tag In and Out (inset) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
White Out Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
WT514 Gesundheit by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
Joyeux Noel by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
MIX103 repeated hearts by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
IC476, Cheaters card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
IC475, From my window by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
F4A255 Wrinkle-Free Imagination by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
FS414 Red Tulips by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Newbies to me -
Ombre Ocean Prayers by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ChristineCreations
explosion of colour from one ink by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers calex

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 11:12 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Linda aka Holstein, thanks for including my Peace Within card in your Favorite's List this week. You brighten my day a whole lot! And Stacy, thanks for notifying my about this. You ladies are awesome!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 11:33 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Another week where I had to play catch up tonight...still organizing... and my part time work had some deadlines this week so not much time in the gallery or to play!

Huge thanks to the notifying team...we appreciate your time and dedication SO MUCH!

FS414 Birthday Floral by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC 516 White Out Flutter-by By Jenn Cochran by fattire7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisy's by RIRed2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 White out by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 White Valentine by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516, CAS307, Snow Day by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello TLC516 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 In the white garden ( front) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 In the white garden ( inside) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 TLC516 White-Out Birthday_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 snowy hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Following the Star by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 - Wicked White by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 Got Pearls! by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516, CAS307, Stary Thanks by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Slushy Butterfly by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 Laser Heart by crazysuziestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 CCC15 Let it Snow by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Caring Thoughts by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 Advice from your Dog by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0115 Feathered Friends by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summertime Sheltering Tree by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 Polka-dot and Blue by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 White Poinsettia by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 White Poinsettias by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CAS White Word by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Faux Laser Valentine by crazysuziestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
When all seems lost by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cream & White by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD245 Hello Queen Kia by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX103 repeated hearts by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516, CAS307, One Word says it all - in WHITE by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT337, Wanna go on a Hayride? by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD245 Hail Queen Kia by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 ~ Winter Wedding by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476, Cheaters card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rose Petals Galore by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Wedding Coming by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 Purple Rose by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC516 Love You by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 CAKES, CAKES by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD245, Lily by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jingle Those Bells! by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC513 Ombre Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No weather complaints from So. California...we are blessed! :-)

Have a happy healthy wonderful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2015, 11:41 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you, dear LINDA, for favouriting my card, "French Cameo" - who doesn't love cameos!! Thank you my Aussie notifier, Susie, much appreciate your letting me know!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 02:05 AM   #14  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Linda (holstein) for mentioning my 'TLC516 In the white garden" card.
Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know.
So lovely of you both ladies !

Here are some of my favorites this week:

Snow Glad by blessingsX3:
Snow Glad by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 Polka-dot and Blue by Mrs Noofy:
Macedonian Mother's Day by Shoe Girl:
WT514 Macedonian Mother's Day by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 bensarmom by bensarmom:
WT514 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Bonjour with Love by Kathy LeDonne :
WT514 Bonjour with Love by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A256, MIX103 Repeat - No Calories! by catluvr2:
F4A256, MIX103 Repeat - No Calories! by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy week,
greetings from Monique ( niki1 )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 02:12 AM   #15  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Here are mine - on a cold morning when we had a light dusting of snow!! It's been a cold week all in all, and I seem to have been drawn to cards with a promise of summer and colour.

Colourful Birthday Card by Chaosmanagerin

French Script by cullenwr

MIX102 Thinking of You by dizzymommie

Layered Corner Garden by shoogendoorn

On The Edge by simplybeautiful
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 03:06 AM   #16  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Holstein for mentioning my card, I`m so happy you like it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 03:51 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Susie and Linda, thank you both for mentioning my Wedding Cake Inspired card this week. I sure do appreciate it.

Stacy, thanks for the notification and all of your volunteered time..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 03:57 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Sending a big thank you to Nancy (stiz2003) for listing Hello in your faves list for the week - truly appreciated.
And thank you to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know - so good of you.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 04:06 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Default Some of mt faves

FS414 Cup of Java by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414, Kindness Blooms by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Sunflower... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414 Cherry Blossoms by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS414 Watercolor Poppies by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White flower tag by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 TLC516 Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 Fabulous by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 Watercolor Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 ~ Friends by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS307 Big Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC513 - AE by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC513 World of Imagination by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC523 KISS Layout by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Macedonian Mother's Day by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
La maison by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Merci by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Parisian Post by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC WT Merci by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT514 Ciao (1st Anniv) by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Forever and Always by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC476 - Butterfly in Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 04:11 AM   #20  
Watercolor Wizard

Thanks you so much for mentioning my "Daisy's"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 04:20 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Stacy and Nancy for mentioning my CT0115 To Cheer You card! What a wonderful way to begin a day with the grandkids! You've made my day!!!

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 04:26 AM   #22  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks to Linda for mentioning my Winkie Wishes Happy Birthday card!!! (and letting me know!)
Goooooooooooo Packers!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 04:32 AM   #23  
Watercolor Wizard

Thank you so much for mentioning my "Friends card". You made my day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 04:40 AM   #24  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you, Stacy and Linda, for mentioning my Groovy Love Goes Shabby Chic card and my Fishy Valentine card, and thank you, Stacy, for letting me know!

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 05:14 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started this week, Brenda!

Congratulations to our two new Dirty Girls, Lee-Anne, and Heather!

Here are some of my favorites:

Winter Fenceline~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC516 White Valentine by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Following the Star by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC516~Soooo White by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Time to Celebrate! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT337 Wilson Farm by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 - Right on Schedule! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC513 World of Imagination by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life is Good by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC523 Purple Stars_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT514 Bonjour Maman by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC222 Tag In and Out (inset) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC523 Peace Within by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soft Foreign Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cream & White by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC476 Happy by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Come Sail Away by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 - Right on Schedule! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 Cottage in the Woods by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 Pop-Up Farm Shop by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 Mixed Media Hi Friend by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 05:47 AM   #26  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thanks so much Brenda, for getting us started!!! I didn't have internet last night so I couldn't post so here is a hurried list from my favorites. I might be back later with a few that I missed.

CONGRATS to our NEW DD gals, Heater T and Lee-Anne (shadow's mom)!!!!

CAS307 Wait for the Lord by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 Moonlit Night by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS414 Cherry Blossoms by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC516, Pure Love by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS307 Watercolor Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS307 Big Love by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello CAS307 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Girl by mistylynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC516 Got Pearls! by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0115 Cottage in the Woods by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk vapor by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Many Thanks by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, Howdy by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday for Paula by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT514 �Feliz D�a de las madres! by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Such attention to the little details!
MIX103 repeated hearts by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 05:54 AM   #27  

Default Thank you Linda!

Many thanks Linda (post #7) for including my card in your list of favs this week. You have made my day !!!

And thank you Robin for letting me know!

Cheers,
Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 06:09 AM   #28  

Thanks to Stacy, Linda and Priscilla for the warm welcome into the dirt pile!

Brenda and Stacy, thanks so much for listing my Bokeh & Birds amongst your faves!

Thanks to Priscilla and Nancy for mentioning my CT0115 Mixed Media Hi Friend card!

Nancy, thanks so much for also mentioning my CT0115 Awesome Feathers card!

And Angie, thanks to you to for mentioning my CT0115 Moonlit Night card!

Susie, thanks for taking the time for the notifications. You have all started my week off in the most enjoyable way!

And lastly, I'm afraid I may be stirring up the pot where football is concerned...GO HAWKS!!! Hope you don't hold it against me ladies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 06:19 AM   #29  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My thanks go out to Linda for putting my MOD Roses into your favorites this week; and to Peggy for including my White-Out Birthday in yours. Thanks, too, to Priscilla for letting me know.

I put cards into my Favorites when I know I want to remember them for future CASEing. I put one such card in my Favorites this week: IC476 Monarch Wedding Cake by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers . I even went out and bought the same embossing folder that Harriet used on her card! She's such an enabler!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 06:23 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Wonderful Sunday everyone!! Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1), Linda (Holstein), Sue 28, Monique (niki 1), Kia (kiagc) and Priscilla (catlur2) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. I am absolutely thrilled. Thank you also to Brenda (tessaduck) and the whole crew for being the bearers of wonderful news! Everyone works so hard. Thank you all.
Here are is my favourites list ~

Abstract Scraps by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT514 Bonjour with Love by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An Envelope and Gift card by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Card by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday for Paula by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 06:50 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Thank you so much, Susie, for brightening a dark dreary morning with the news that my "Joyeux Noel" is listed in the Favorites thread! And many thanks to Sue (sue2 for the honour of choosing it!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:07 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Oh wow, I just noticed another email from Susie telling me my "Foreign Thanks" is also on this thread. Thank so much to Linda (Holstein) for choosing it as one of her favs!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:28 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you thank you thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for listing my bright Hello in your faves list - so very pleased I am and many thanks to Stacy for letting me know. Have a great day.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:32 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks to Kia, Peggy, Priscilla and Angie for choosing my snowy hello card as a favorite. It was a fun card to make! Thanks to Stacy for the heads up.

and (apologies to Linda...) GO HAWKS!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:38 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks Stacy for letting me know that jasonw1 added my Snow Day to her favorites. You are both wonderful!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:43 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Oh Peggy (Jasonw1) you so make my day! and where would we be without Linda's (Holstein) notifications! Thank you so much ladies! I love looking through this thread though I am poor at posting to it. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:51 AM   #37  

Smile Thank you Priscilla !!!

Thank you Priscilla (Post #25) for mentioning my card in your favs today!!!

And thanks again Robin for letting me know!

I'm am feeling the Splitcoaststampers love today ladies!!! Thank you!!!!!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:54 AM   #38  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you Sabrina for such great honor!!!
I am so proud and happy you mentioned my Colorful Birthday Card!

greetings from Germany��
Splitcoaststampers - View Profile: Cook22

chaosmanagerin.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 07:55 AM   #39  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much my sweet friend Susie Australia for all the notifications!!! You rock!
Thank you to these wonderful ladies for being so supportive and always kind with wonderful comments too!!
Brenda (Tessaduck)
Susie Australia (you all know that she sounds like Olivia Newton John, right? well, she does!)
Linda (Holstein)
Sue28
Peggy (Jasonw1)
Kia (kiagc)
Priscilla (catluv2)
and Angie (Ohmypaper!).
You ladies are all so sweet and I would just love to give you a big group hug right now!!!! Wouldn't that be so fun!
Thank you all so much!!!
I will do my list after church today so that I'm not late...AGAIN! Heehee!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2015, 08:02 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A cloudy, but warm, winter day has been made so much brighter by:

Susie (susie australia)
Nancy (stiz2003) x 4
Peggy (jasonw1) x 3
Monique (niki1)
Kia (kiagc)
Angie (ohmypaper!)

Thank you so much ladies for bringing this lovely sunshine into my day!
Big thank you to, Brenda, for delivering the sunshine!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes