Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending August 3, 2014

Just one day into the 2014 Dare to Get Dirty, and I�m jazzed! There are so many fabulous DD samples and particants� beautifully done cards-- Wow.

Here�s a few DTGD I found that are worth the favorites:

lighthouse:
DTGD14UnderstandBlueA - I'm Always Here For You by teegee7617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

good morning card:
Morning by Morning by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

serene:
DTGD14UnderstandBlueA Deer in a Misty Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

text and texture:
DTGD lets create by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rich:
DTGD14JBgreendawn Coppery Feathers by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

deep, jewel colors:
Watercolor on Canvas by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

----------------------

Here are some other treasures I fave�d this past week:

classy B/W:
SUO 102 - Favourite New Toys by BronJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

faux tile:
CC489 Birthday Hugs and Wishes for LeAnne by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stunning ivory:
Happy Birthday Mary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

holly and poinsettia:
CAS Poinsettia card by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

profound:
WT490, Anniversary Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brilliant:
Pine & Rocks by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

earthy:
Hello Cosmos!! by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever map:
WT490 Mapped Elements by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

almost triple stamping:
Cardinal on Branch by jray - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

aloha shirt:
MMTPT313 Feeling Beachy by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vest:
Close to the Vest Birthday by Alene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 27 July, 2014, through 3 August, 2014.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 06:45 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got in an hour ago from a short vacation with my son. I missed quite a few days and hope to see what I missed.

Phaima Fishing at Sundown by Phaima - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay FS390 Blue Poppy Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger Enjoy the Adventure Ahead- A Color and Sketch by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 FS390 - Butterfly Medallion by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Alleyoop Vintage Floral Die Cut Card by Alleyoop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS283 Christmas Gift by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 Weathered Fence and Fall Pumpkins by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magouille My Sneakers by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv July Prayer Shawls by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Happy Birthday Mary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Time Spent With You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru Bookmark Beauty by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 The Teapotters Go to Camp! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Brenda for starting the thread tonight! Amazing creations this week, I couldn't favor them all, but these are the ones I did. The talent being shown on the DTGD cards is fantastic.

My list:
Happy Birthday by obeewright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14JBgreendawn Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Sneakers by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC489 QFTD221 Bermuda Pool Waterolour by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
tstampers.com/gallery/photo/2543263]SC499 Christmas Watercolour by Mrs Noofy[/COLOR] - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC499 pounded flowers by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers She used real flowers for her card!
Hello Cosmos!! by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT490 ~ Missing Them! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT490 Bikes don't leak oil.. by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT490 Happy Trails Cowboy by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wherever I am.... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sailing Unchartered Waters by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT490 here by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14UnderstandBlueA Deer in a Misty Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14JBgreendawn - stay happy by Adelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC452 Serene Silhouettes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Join in on the fun and add your favorites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 06:53 PM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Starting a spot....

For You by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14UnderstandBlueA Deer in a Misty Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers. Ummm....she made her own stamp! Way cool!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 07:57 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Happy DTGD week!!!!! Have you started playing yet? Not a Fan Club Member? Not a problem, check out the info Here!

I haven't been in the galleries this week so I am counting on YOU to show me what I missed!

Here are just a few that I happened to see:

ashjoy - Lovely Sunset by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jeanne S - Special Day by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue - DTGD14CassieT Grateful by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GardenDiva - DTGD14justwritedesigns, IC452, Country Thank You by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - DTGD Geraniums by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 - Bday card for Diann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - DTGD14UnderstandBlueA sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

T. Joy - Morning by Morning by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 - Watercolor on Canvas by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 - Featured Stamper Heidi! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee - July5_6 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APandi - Circular memories by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was on a couple of nights in the daily gallery. These are the cards I faved! Beautiful!

Two Trees Birthday � Car372

Just Because � CAR372

Zentangles Pluss! � Tlady

Christmas Ornament � Shadow�s Mom

Poinsettia Card � Veritycards

July 7-10 � Jay_Bee

Watercolor Wildflowers � bfinlay

Poppies and Cosmos � thecircleguru

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Awesome-- You aced it, Francie! Wonderful. I admire your tenacity! Thanks for choosing here as a favorite. Thanks also to Linda, and to Angie for choosing one of my dtgd cards, and to Stacy for notifying.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 10:46 PM   #10  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Linda ( Holstein) for choosing my "WT490 Bikes don't leak oil..!" card as one of your favorites for the week .
Thank you Angie ( ohmypaper) for letting me know.

My favorites this week are:

CAS283 Ribbon & Lilac by sue28 :
CAS283 Ribbon & Lilac by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC492 anniversary pinwheel by muscrat :
TLC492 anniversary pinwheel by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT490, Anniversary Love by Holstein:
WT490, Anniversary Love by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT490 Mapped Elements by catluvr2:
WT490 Mapped Elements by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Luck by shendrian:
Good Luck by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bday card for Diann by jasonw1:
Bday card for Diann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Teensy Matchbox and Mini Album by rebeccadeeprose:
A Teensy Matchbox and Mini Album by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14UnderstandBlueA Deer in a Misty Wood by Cook22:
Morning by Morning by T. Joy:

Now I am off to see what I missed...
Have a happy and creative week everyone.
Greetings,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2014, 11:43 PM   #11  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm a bit rushed this morning, and a bit bummed that by the time I get home I will have at most 5 stampy hours today, with 8 DTGD challenges to catch up on! At least I can look at them in the car and start thinking.

Here are mine from this week...

DTGD14JBgreendawn - stay happy by Adelle

WT490 Happy Trails Cowboy by gabalot

CC489 Wind Power by Kathy LeDonne

Uncharted Bubbles by ravengirl (I don't buy a lot of DP - but if Toni's map was paper I could buy, I'd buy it in a heartbeat).

You are so awesome by Stamping Virginia

Sailing Unchartered Waters by stampin'nana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 12:11 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Lots of Beauty again this week! Here are some that I found:

FS390 Blue Poppy Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Thanks by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SSSC228 - May Your Love Grow by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC488 Luncheon with the cat by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS283 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS283 Sailing on a wave of Ribbon by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Card by Marte - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scallops by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

July Prayer Shawls by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC489 - Summer by the Coral Bay by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC489 Fantasy Florals by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How Sweet the Sound... by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC489 Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MY ANCHOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC489 QFTD221 Bermuda Pool Waterolour by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC499 Christmas Watercolour by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC499 Got Pearls? by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Because by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Cut Flourish2 by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lighthouse by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT490 ~ Missing Them! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CRU #108 by catrules - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Cut Flourish1 by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardabilities Sketch #104 by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Birthday by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

July1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT490 here by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary card Casing Julia S by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS283 Berry Thank You by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Hydrangea by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Love by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Bouquet by outtoimpress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunny Days by outtoimpress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DPK_StandOut by dpkennedy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14rainy Happy Anniversary by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, Honey! by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A232 Watercolor Wildflowers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks So Much!, IC451 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be*you*tiful by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Smile by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summertime by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT313 Nature walk redo by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Love in Blue by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A232 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Village F4A232 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD221 Snow Fun by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A232 Birthday Whitewash by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC THE GIFT by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Corner by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC452, Beautiful Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC452 ~ Peach Blossom by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Day by Christine Angela - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Friendship by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life is Short by tjblack3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Kittie747 - Wendy the window washer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We ought to be making thank you cards for our notifiers! You ladies are all so appreciated for the dedication for the many hours you spend away from things you could be doing, to bring joy to each one in this thread. Bless you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and to those of you who are Fan Club Members, enjoy all the fun challenges!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 12:34 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

I am So happy to give a Big thank you to Linda, Sabrina & Francie today for selecting my Sailing Unchartered Waters as one of your favorites this week! What a great way to start the new week off! Thank you, Brenda for the heads up~ Big Hugs to all~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 12:41 AM   #14  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you to everyone who makes this post a success - special thanks to those who check out all the posts and let us know the happy news.

The gallery is full of great cards and even though I had less time tis week I have a reasonable length list. I am honoured too to get mentioned twice - thanks Angie (Oh My Paper) and Rita (Scootsv)

Sympathy by obeewright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC499 Christmas Watercolour by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You are so awesome by Stamping Virginia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MY ANCHOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
How Sweet the Sound... by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Medallion Birthday by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC489 Fantasy Florals by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
California Bloomin' by MarianneLamb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Blessings by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by AmyWho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC451 birthday wishes! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS283 Christmas Gift by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS283, Ribbon Heart by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunburst Apple by 4beccaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Luck by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pine & Rocks by Tootsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blended bloom color me happy by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Walk On The Beach by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QCQ252 - Lots of Thanks by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 01:56 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Nancy, thank you for mentioning my Weathered Fence and Fall Pumpkins this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:17 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks so much to Jay_Bee for choosing my sympathy card and Holstein for choosing my Happy Birthday card in their favorites list for the week... and ohmypaper! for helping me find this thread! I have never ventured far from the galleries page... looking for the challenges now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:17 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 3/8/14

I have not had a lot of gallery time this week but I still managed to favour quite a few!!!

CAS283 Lace and Ribbon by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers CAKath
CAS283 Christmas Gift by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Ribbon Scraps by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers shendrian
From The Lief Garden by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Misstreez
CAS283 -- Summer Sunshine by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sarahebo
CC489 Summer Garden by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
*CC489 Fantasy Florals by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
*CC489 Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
DTGD14 Reflecting Upon Reflections by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Enjoy Your Day! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers scrappigramma2
CC489, Bermuda Bird by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers genistamps
FC:SC499 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
SC499 Hope Anchors the Soul by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers angelladcrockett
WT490 Bikes don't leak oil.. by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers niki1
Sailing Unchartered Waters by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampin'nana
Bday card for Diann by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
FC:Hydrangea by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
CC THE GIFT by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin

I look forward to seeing all the beautiful cards I have missed! Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:18 AM   #18  

A BIG thanks to Brenda, Niki, and Peggy for mentioning my card this week! Made my Sunday. Thanks to Mary for all your time notifying.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:19 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Peggy and Janine, for each mentioning two of my cards among your favorites. I appreciate your generosity. Big thank you, Mary, for being so on top of things SO early and letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:20 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Nancy and Angie, for each selecting a card of mine for your favorites list. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Mary. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:26 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Sue28, I just saw your favorites and thank you to YOU for listing two of my cards. You added more brightness to my day(and the sun isn't even up) : ) Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:27 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

A lovely end to the week - thank you so much, Linda and Peggy, for favouriting my card, "Bermuda Pool Watercolour" and Niki for favouriting my card "Ribbon & Lilac"!! Thank you, too, Brenda for giving up your precious time to notify me!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:43 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you, Sue, for the mention of my Sailing Unchartered Waters card this week! Big Hugs to you, mf!

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 03:49 AM   #24  
Inking Addict

Thank you, Peggy for listing my card in your favourites and to Linda for letting me know.

I've not had chance to look at the gallery yet - too bust prepping and making cards for DTGD I'll hopefully get to it later

Chris
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 04:12 AM   #25  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Oh my! What a wonderful surprise this morning! Thank You Scootsv for choosing my card for "favorites" this week and to Stacy for letting me know! You don't know how much it means to someone to be chosen & to be included with so many wonderful artists! THANK YOU!!!! BIG hugs to you today!

I desperately need to learn HOW to do these "favorites lists" like you ladies, so I can "Pay it back!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 04:13 AM   #26  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Janine, thank you for mentioning my 'Ribbon Heart' card as a favorite. I'm so happy you liked it.
Thank you, Linda, for the notificatiion.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 04:29 AM   #27  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Thank you Niki for faving my pinwheel card! Thanks Angie, for letting me know!

Here were my favs this week:
FS390 - Butterfly Medallion by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Spouses by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bloom with Hope and Hardwood by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
July7-10 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inches Christmas Village by jray - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas wishes by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White on White CAS by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14justwritedesigns Amazing Crackled Paint by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas Snowflake Scroll by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QCQ252 - Lots of Thanks by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC452 - Nature's Beauty by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Shaker Birthday Card by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14justwritedesigns, IC452, Country Thank You by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by muscrat; 08-03-2014 at 04:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 04:31 AM   #28  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I missed one in my copy and paste:
With Love in Blue by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 04:38 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

How exciting to turn on my computer and find I have been listed by Angie (Ohmypaper) as a favorite! Thank you to Linda (Holstein) for the notification.
Marilynn pronounced like it just had one "n." What was my mother thinking?!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 04:53 AM   #30  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Thank you Angie, Niki and Brenda for favoriting my Morning by Morning card. That was a really special card for me, and I'm so glad you all liked it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 05:13 AM   #31  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Thanks for choosing my card Angie<3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 05:35 AM   #32  

Thank you, Peggy (jasonw1) for mentioning 2 of my cards, Shabby Thanks and May Your Love Grow, in your favorites this week! It's an honor!

And thank you to all who keep this thread going each week. You are appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 06:08 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

I'm so happy to have my Summer by the Coral Bay chosen as a favorite this week. Thanks to Peggy for selecting it, and thanks to Linda for letting me know. You made my day!
SCS Fan Club Member
Color Challenge Team Member
QFTD215
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 06:41 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

I had a chance to find a couple that are not dare to get dirty challenge cards a week ago... I have not seen the gallery ('cept) what is going into the dare to get dirty since then and will do another post later but, wanted to share these real quick.

Birthday thanks by kardulove - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Button Tag/Ornament by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 06:59 AM   #35  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

O.K., I wanted to "Pay it back!" But, I don't know HOW to do this, so I will post a card I found that is GORGEOUS!
It's "Water Color On Canvas"--by Salome000 You can find her card here:
Watercolor on Canvas by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 07:20 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Thanks to Sue28 for mentioning my card CAS283 Lace and Ribbon among these amazing stampers. Makes my day. Thanks to Linda/Holstein for the notice.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 07:20 AM   #37  

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLadyView Post
O.K., I wanted to "Pay it back!" But, I don't know HOW to do this, so I will post a card I found that is GORGEOUS!
It's "Water Color On Canvas"--by Salome000 You can find her card here:
TLady, Thanks for joining in , and you are doing it right! Welcome
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #38  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Sincere thanks Peggy, for the mention of my card here....so appreciated. Also thanks to Stacy for letting me know...smiling.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 07:32 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thank you Linda and Sabrina for listing my Happy Trails card among your favorites this last week! It was fun to make. I'm glad to be back making some cards after being absent for over two months and it means a lot that you noticed my card. Also, thank you Mary T., for letting me know my card was mentioned.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Linda (Holstein), thank you for letting me know about my "How Sweet the Sound" card this week! Thank you, Peggy and Janine, for honoring my card! It made my day, and I so appreciate your taking the time! Everyone on this thread is so wonderful each and every week! Here are just a few of my "finds" for Faves this week. Hope you'll visit and leave some "love" with them too!

Susie –
DTGD14Kittie747 - Wendy the window washer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tricia –
Floral Thanksgiving by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angella –
SC499 Hope Anchors the Soul by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roberta –
Sailing Unchartered Waters by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chris – F4A232 Iris by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grace –
Hope Anchors the Soul by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Friend! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peggy –

Ilina –
Blended bloom color me happy by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen D –
F4A232, Create Outside the Lines by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angie –
DTGD14Benzi - Summer Picnic by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tina –
DTGD14justwritedesigns, IC452, Country Thank You by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week and be sure to join in for the DTGD -- all week! Here's the link to get started! Now just do it!! LOL! Hugs!

DTGD14 Master Challenge Thread by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers!

Reply With Quote Likes