Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-03-2015, 05:50 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts
Heart Best of Favorites 2014

Hello and Welcome to the annual "Best of" favorites from 2014 thread.

*if you have found something from this last week that you want to share that is not on your ultimate "this project knocked my socks off and down the block list"...
hang on to that item there will be a regular "favorites" thread next week that will cover these two first weeks of January.

This thread is being notified by Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (vdm), and Elaine (ChaosMom), Sabrina (Cook22), Robin (Stamperrobin) and Mary (jandjccc). And then later these things will be collected and pinned to a special board on Pinterest.

That being said this is probably the hardest list that any of us assemble is the one that is for an entire years worth of favorites. Put your feet up and expect to be wow'd.

WT461 - Do Not Iron by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT463 Frosty Morning by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heart Shaped Teabag by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC PINENEEDLE FRAME by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An old camera easel card by jkrog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Movie Reel Set by cutups - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here I am, Send Me by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX66-Angel Wings by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Above All Else by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281 For a Friend by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT484 the view by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT317 Scarlett's Hoe-Down Gown by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1401A U.S.S. Hope by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Greetings by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tinsels and Tags ornament by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS401 Christmas Wishes SUO by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Heated Copper by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Angie's Favorite** CT0314 - Brown Paper Packages by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS390 - Butterfly Medallion by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Metal and Inka Gold by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 05:51 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 06:05 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is so hard. I HAVE LOTS OF FAVORITES. So many wonderful stampers and I know I can't put all of them. So, so hard.

hobbydujour..... **CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug... WT486 Birthday Wishes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... CCC14 Winter Wishes Heather T Tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star of Wonder by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD223, Icon by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... VSNMAR14D Butterflies in Flight by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honey Blossoms and Roses by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Mustang Portrait, DTGD14understandblueB by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Geranium Accordion Fold open by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6... QFTD239 - Coral Trees by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Tree Greetings by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... SC487 Giant Purple Posie by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT469 Little Brother's Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck... CAS300 peace by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... IC460, Fall Inspired by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper!... Merry Christmas Crumpled Paper by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Happy Birthday Phyl by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Victorian Rose Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobbin... DTGD14 OUTSIDE THE EARTH IS FILLED by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... MIX96 Snowing Through The Aspen Trees by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS291 TLC500 Flowers & Rhinestones For Brenda by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm... CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD190 A Dusting of Snow by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kate 4450... Moonlit Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mutnik... TLC509 - ...my day... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Gould... CAS300, TLC509 by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell... CAS257 color challenge Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC478, FS380 Grunge Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue... Reflections - Color by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay... HYCCT1401A- Bue Daisy by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2...... CC498 Feel Better Soon by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... CC498 ~ Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99... Dazzling Diamonds Christmas by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Best of 2014

Here edited and shortened best of 2014 list believe it or not!! I wanted to put many more in here!
January
WT460, Lost by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC459 QFTD197 Passion by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC460 Razzelberry Bloom by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT461 Woodland Metamorphosing by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ice Insiration by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Love and Hugs Tulips and Hearts by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 Bless your heart... by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

February
QFTD201, F4A206 Bursting with Love by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD201 - Visiting Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Icy florish by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Wedding Tilda Sings Happy Birthday Instead by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOMENTS by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Filligree Delight by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC476 - Butterfly Baby by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

March
VSNMAR14D Butterflies in Flight by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNMAR14D Small Things by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
she's sassy...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT472 simplify by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX61 - Reflections - Monochrome by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April
MMTPT298 Tie die hydrangia by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS269 Lavender Hues by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glowing Lanterns by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC476 Birthday Pansies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May
CT0514, ***Benzi's Favorite***, Celebrate Prom Night by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514 Bright Eyes by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Magnolias by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Poppies FS381 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381 Honoring Peggy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381 Peggy's Butterflies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Vases by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX70 Blossom Blue by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Nancy's Favorite-CT0614** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

June
QFTD214 Leaves for Nancy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DirtySpiesJune14, Window on the Ocean by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea Birds by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOJO350 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterflies and bubbles 1 by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Stifled City Girl by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Betsy Ross by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

July
Get Well by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Put on Your Game Face by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC499 Christmas Watercolour by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14Stamperrobin - Pueblo Bonito by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***CT0814 Nancy's Favorite*** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

August
Anchor SC500, SC481 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea Gulls Nesting by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC501 Vases by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT317 Scarlett's Hoe-Down Gown by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All Wrapped Up by Gretha Bakker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Seas the Moment by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

September
Elizabeth Double Display Inside by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reflected Hibiscus by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT495 My Friend by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Featured Stamper JENNIFER!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A239 - A Little Kindness by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC497 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Haunting Halloween by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A240 Sunrise wheat by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Pier to Nowhere by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

October
Fall Maple by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1401A U.S.S. Hope by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC14 Peace on Earth by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFP Blog Hop - Create with Pine Boughs 4 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fat Round Snowman by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

November
Believe by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TSC1107 ~ Christmas Blessings by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
** Grace's Favorite** CT1114 -Welome Home! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1114 Pudgy Snowman by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired by Dawn by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This next one is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen
WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Hydrangea by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX95 F4A248 Pretty Feathered Gown by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC469, Winter Scene by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Paisley Poinsettia by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
VSNDEC14MINI1 Fake Ice by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

December
Winter Wonderland Tag by JennyAlia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkly Snowy Moonlight Tag by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1214 All Is Calm by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jungle Bells Lion by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Favorite Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Thank You CAS304 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Gelli Christmas by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
There are so many wonderful cards and artist here at SCS. Love you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #5  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thanks Stacy for starting us!!!! Yes, The most difficult list to make. I had a mini panic attack creating mine! I persevered though and pushed through it. I had around 1440 faves in my list because so many different types of art inspires me. Many of you were on my list EVERY month and sometimes multiples at that.

To keep this list from getting out of hand I took it month by month and scrolled the thumbnails for the ones that immediately jumped out at me and then I tried my best to shorten that list to 2 special ones per month. I ended up with a few more just because....well that panic attack hit!

Thank you ladies for sharing your incredible talents with all of us!

Gorgeous winter scene:
Warm Wishes Scene CC460 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mad Coloring Skills
RUBY by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Die Cut Diva
Valentine Tree by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So moving it inspired a CASE of my own:
Reach for the Stars by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweetest Baby Card
LOVEFEST2014I Sweet Baby by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mad Coloring - Image makes me smile thinking of times with my sister
SNEAK PEEK - BEST FRIENDS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jumps out of my FAVES gallery:
CC466 fly by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

More MAD COLORING skills:
SC477, Happy 90th! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swoon
FLOWERBOX BLUES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swoon some more
**CT0314 - Melody of Love - Susie's Favorite** by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brilliant Mixed Media Scientist!
SC480 LOVE (what glue can do) by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Resident Artist - how do I possibly choose just one?
MIX64 - Beautiful Things by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am all about the banner!
FS369 Bunged Banner by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Our Fearless Leader Understands Blue!
MIX61 - Reflections - Monochrome by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh the Layers and shades of pink!!!
Go To Sleep Sweet Baby by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Touches the soul:
"Everlasting love" by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS sweetness:
SC485 | Storybook Wish by PeaceLoveJoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh the Color & Shading!
Poppylicious by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous color:
MMTPT302 Scarlet birdie by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Vibrant:
CAS274 Coneflower by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Foil, Beautiful Foil:
CT0514 Susie's favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My FAVE fairy tale brought to life beautifully:
CT0514 � Dreams Do Come True by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The most beautifully inspired card:
JUN14VSNC - It is well by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Makes me happy just to look at it:
If Friends Were Flowers.... by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swoon:
JUN14VSNL Christmas Pieces by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soft and Sweet:
Grateful For You by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby at its most elegant:
Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cutest little mermaid:
Little Mermaid by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cutest Shape Card:
Halloween Hat by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cool on SO many levels:
MSM's 48 - DTGD14diniB by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh The COLOR:
Seasons Greetings by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Painter Extraordinaire!
IC456, Blue Thank-you by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous fussy cut layered on embossing:
FS377 With Stripes by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Absolutely love the color combo and oh so cute mousy!
HYCCT1401B Tanning Bunny Style by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Incredible scene
Pumpkins For Sale by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet birds:
IC456, Trio of Birdhouses by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Dressed!
Featured Stamper JENNIFER!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dazzling Watercolor Art:
Watercolor Glory by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wickedly funny:
IC457 Casting A Spell by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reminds me of the painting we have on our wall, painted by my husband's Great Grandma:
WT499 Let Hope Soar by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Favorite color, My favorite paper, Simply My favorite:
Simply Fabulous Dahling! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Beauty:
HYCCT All Things Beautiful! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She DREW this!
HYCCT1427 Thankful harvest by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Runway Worthy:
MIX95 F4A248 Pretty Feathered Gown by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So sweet:
Love You by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My favorite color, Frilly, glitter and bling - yep, all my favorite things:
Glamorous Birthday, FS406, CT1014 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor so dimensional it looks like I could reach out and touch the petals:
*CC507 Poinsettias by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful winter scene:
Star of Wonder by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 06:44 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile My favorites for 2014

I had SO many favorites for 2014! which is a great indicator of the amazing talent in this community, I suppose. Well, whittling down that pile of precious gems to a manageable collection of diamonds was painful. These still sing to me, or teach me, or tease me to look closer:

IC ROSE BOUQUET by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swans by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC467 River Runs Thru It by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR14IJ Blowing in the Wind and Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VSNMAR14D Creamy Birthday by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC471 Fanciful Flourish by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT472, Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC473 butterfly music by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS268 Diane's Hollyhocks by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Neighborhood by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC437, Blue Skies by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4th times a tune...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Non-Traditional Sympathy by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC480 Bluebird of Happiness by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Watercolor by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC479 Tea Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS275 Just a note by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN14VSNG- Greetings from the Northwest by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty Window by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC484,MMTPT308, Summer Door by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Card for Lynne by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Classy Deer Snow Scene by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Turk's Head Knot by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flip Flop Fun by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simply Sparkly by Diana Gibson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Explosive News for Connie by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Patchwork Quilt by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A239 Yoohoo Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Hope Is Two Feathers_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS291 Thankful for You by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1423 - silky tree by PH in VA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas CAS299 by SweetnSassyStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT507 A Country Christmas by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Go Oregon Ducks! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have to say, this team of notifiers is dedicated, committed and downright fun. I'm grateful for their willing generosity!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 06:54 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Mary and Angie, it is always a thrill and honor to be on someone's "best" list. So I am most appreciative of your nods to one of my cards. Stacy, thank you for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 06:57 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Robin, a special thank you to you for your generous mention of two of my cards for this past year. Of all the gorgeous, creative and well-executed cards that are uploaded each year on SCS, this is a humbling honor. Thank you! Again, Stacy, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 06:58 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Best of Favourites 2014

The time of year to list our very favourites for the year 2014 - this was definitely the hardest list to do as there are just SO many amazing cards uploaded every day on SCS! I tried to keep my list to 2 cards per month but this was not always possible! I want to thank all you wonderful notifiers, in advance, for the task ahead of you!!

Reddyisco - FC:F4A204 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CC495 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin - WT cool? by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS PEGGY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CAS WINTER TREES by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour - ***CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC474 Azaleas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jasonw1 - BDay for Shawn by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr & Mrs by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vellum Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jandjccc - Merry Snowy Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS300 Winter wonder by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 - TLC470 Emerging Bird by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1419 Spread (Your Wings) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeckyTE - CC471 Bird on a Fence by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jdmommy - CC474, Pink Chloe by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Arizona Maine - CAS268 Diane's Hollyhocks by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stiz2003 - TLC480 Bluebird of Happiness by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake and Holly by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
justwritedesigns - Birthday Poppies FS381 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
k dunbrook - F4A227, Summer Delights by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
susie australia - WT497 Autumn Tree by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson - Mixed Media Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Catluvr2 - FS404 Snowflakes for Monika by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
mitchygitchygoomy - Midnight Sparkle by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein - QFTD223, Icon by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
susanbri - Star of Wonder by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen B Barber - WHITE SPACE WIG OUT!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
frenziedstamper - Sandpiper Beach by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
simplybeautiful - Christmas Wishes by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to a terrific year on SCS,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh My Gosh Robin! thank you so much for selecting my little game face sally card in your favorites for 2014. I am honored!
Happy New Year, I wish you Health and Happiness!

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:06 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Robin, thank you so much for including my Vases card in your list for 2014! I am deeply honored!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Sue28, for listing two of my flower cards among your "best" list. I am honored and thrilled....you are most supportive. Thanks again, Stacy. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

A Year of Beauty and Creative Inspiration! Trying to whittle the list down to �the Best� was an impossible task�.but if not done, the Notifiers would be here forever on just my list! LOLOL In the end, I did the best that I could!
To All the Crafters who share weekly � THANK YOU! For your inspiration!
To All those who share their Favorites each week � THANK YOU! For sharing and bringing Smiles! and for bringing us special pieces that we might otherwise have missed!
To the Dedicated Notifiers � THANK YOU! For generously giving of your time�and bringing a �happy dance� to those crafters listed.
So Here goes � Hope you enjoy! (and maybe leave a little love while you are at it!)

CARDS and SUCH:
Advance4more - Birthday Wishes by advance4more - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan - CAS271, TLC480 Poppies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Catluvr2 - SC508 Foiled Christmas by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 - MIX94 Layered Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cullenwr - Quilted Star by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dini - MIX61 Lilac Peace by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ellise Dinolfo - Silent Night by Elise Dinolfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
GailNM - Glory by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Greendawn - TLC471 Bebe in Whites by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobydujour - ***CC462 Sweet Peas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour - *CC492 Pink Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein - MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jandjccc - F4A223 Flower Punch by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jasonw1 - Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jerri Kay - Dahlias and Butterflies 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Justwritedesigns - Poppy Love IC428, LOVEFEST2014B by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karin van eijk - Wedding Card by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kittie747 - Candy Box Winter Diorama Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson - Happy Birthday Kylie by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Marilynn - MIX62 Tulips by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monia - Bunch of flowers by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monia - Christmas Card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mrs Noofy - FS381 Roses for Peggy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Norma25 - A Fairy Happy Birthday by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ohmypaper! - DTGD14Giogio - Sweet Baby Girl by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco - FC:ReddyiscoThanks by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rosekathleenr - Fancy Baby Booties - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sandisamples - Fall Fairy by Sandisamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin - TLC CAS PEACEFUL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia - MMTPT293 - Dream big and fly by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia - CT0614 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TracyMac - Dreaming of the spotlight by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Veertje - Christmas card with hexagons and Sarah by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLOWERS and Other 3D WONDERS:
Castlepark - Summer Gazebo by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Iamvics - Oh, Clock by iamvics - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kim D - Basket of flowers by kim D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mammatiffy - Altered paint brush by mammatiffy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Melissabanbury - Pansies Cart by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ScrapNGrow - 3D Paper Phalaenopsis Orchid by ScrapNGrow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Selma - Daffodil Box by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Selma - White Poppies by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Selma - Floral Wreath by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stiz2003 - TLC438 Metal Altered Box by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tankgirl - peace & joy by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tessaduck - spring basket, back by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy New Year!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:26 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Robin, thank you so much for choosing one of my cards as a favorite of the year! It's so amazing to be included here. I appreciate it so much!

Linda, thanks for letting me know!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:33 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh I do love SCS!! A huge thank you, Mary, for favouriting 2 of my cards on your Best Of list - truly an honour and I am overjoyed!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:36 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Huge thank, Robin, for favouriting 2 of my cards on your Best of list - the cards you chose were 2 of my favourites for the year, too LOL!! An honour to be on your list!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, Angie, thank you, too, for favouring a card of mine on your Best Of list - such a thrill and so much appreciated!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:41 PM   #18  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my gosh, can you believe that we are in a brand new year!!!!! Goodness gracious, time is flying by so quickly... I will have to say I had a hard time choosing my favorites for the year, as there are soooo many beautiful works of art.... But here is what I have;

Prairie Sunrise by marney - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ice Insiration by Rica - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Bouquet - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC462 Celebrate by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT463 Blue Roses by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creamy Roses by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC425 Father's Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday card for Sherri by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Wonderful by strappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD204, CT0214, Thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS368 - Woodland Poppies by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crescent Moon by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Open Sea Moon Reflection by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very Merry by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honeysuckle Inlaid Flowers by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD212 Hexagon Cas274 Thinking by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS381 Honoring Peggy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD white on white by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Embossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CC CHAPEL IN THE VALLEY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC473 F4A253 Countryside Winter by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Favorite Christmas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS300, TLC509 by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peace & joy by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1410 - A Nod to Neutral by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Lee-Anne by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DirtySpiesSep14 Elegant Tree by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Wow I imagine this is what it feels like to publicly announce who your favourite child is!!! I tried to keep my list to 2 per month and only 2 per artiste....I failed LOL. Every card I chose through the year could have been on my list. Thank you to all the notifiers and ladies who participate in this wonderful forum. OK here we go...

Arizona Maine WT460 & My QFTD197 ARIZONA by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl MIX49 - Mixed up? by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie Remember When by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini MIX51 - Bring Your Heart by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik MIX53 - ...suitable for framing... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Birthday card for Sherri by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay LOVEFEST2014C Watercolor Meadow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 CCC14 Maddie's Tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 TLC470 F4A210 QFTD205 Utopia by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenzied stamper Autumn Walk by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose MMTPT295, CC471, FAIRY DREAMS by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 Weathered Board Scene and Tulips by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Auntie Susan It's Your Day - Sing Your Own Song Birthday Collage by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 DTGD14UnderstandBlueA Deer in a Misty Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine Laundry by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly IC440 Inspired by Harbor Hi Sneakers and Sanketi by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot MMTPT302 Encouragement for JoAnn by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth Carrie On!!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin CC LITTLE FAIRY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 MIX74 - Rolled Flower Garden by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Dirty Spies Down Under!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth CT0714 Jackson Pollock by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour **CC488 Summertime Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 DTGD14SusieAustralia - All Tangled by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin DTGD14PAPERPUNCHSCISSORS Boot Scootin Boogie! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jeanne S Special Day by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Little Mermaid by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter MMTPT317 Scarlett's Hoe-Down Gown by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin WT SC Carols by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

helekins The Stocking is Hung by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles HYCCT1404 Fall foliage 1 by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kate4450 Halloween Flight by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger HYCCT1419 Spreading Love Around by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamp300 HYCCT1429 Hello by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger MIX93 Just for You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

redi2stamp MMTPT330 wonderful time of the year by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles MMTPT335 Magical friendships by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 * **Priscilla's Favorite - CT1214 Peaceful Valley** by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I love being a Splitcoastie and seeing my name here makes me grin from ear to ear. Thank you for all your encouraging words.

Big hugs and thanks to Stacy, Robin x 3, Angie, Brenda, Sue28 x 2 and Chaos Mum x 2. This is a wonderful way to start the year!!

Last edited by susie australia; 01-03-2015 at 08:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 07:49 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, ChaosMom and Mary(jandjccc), for selecting a card of mine to include on your "best" lists. I really am honored....and appreciative. Thanks again, Stacy. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Received 159 Likes on 99 Posts

I'm honored, thank you so much for including my Oh, Clock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:16 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Susie, thank you for including my card on your "best" list. I so admire your beautiful, creative and intricate work that I consider this an honor. Thank you. Thank you, Stacy, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:20 PM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Thank you, Vicki, for picking one of my cards for a favorite of 2014. You made my husband and me giggle together! He's happy for me. With our aloha, Rosy and Bruce ♥
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:32 PM   #25  
Favorites Team Notifier

Wow, I feel so honored to be in the list of these phenomenal artist today for this very special favorite of the favorites list!!!
Stacy (JBgreendawn), Mary (Jandjccc), Angie (Ohmypaper!), Brenda (Tessaduck), Sue28, Susie Australia, Elaine (Chaosmom), Vicki (Vdm)
Some of these sweet ladies listed more than one as well!! Thank you all so much!!
SCS is the best place on earth!! More fun than Disneyland!
Thanks again my sweet friends, have have a giant smile running across my face!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #26  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you so much Priscilla for all your notifications...you got S and there are a lot of user names that start with S mine included so thank you!
Thank you to all the notifiers each week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:37 PM   #27  

As I am on EST and it's 12:30 I am about to take myself to bed but before I go I want to say HUGE thanks!

I am so moved that you found my cards "BEST of" worthy! Thank you, thank you, Stacy(JBGreendawn), Mary(jandjcc), Robin (stamperrobin), Brenda (tessaduck), Vicki (vdm) (chaos mom)!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #28  

Vicki! Thank you so much for being the bearer of happy news this weekend! I appreciate the time you are giving to us this weekend!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 08:53 PM   #29  

Susie I am so honored that my Inspired by Harbor Sneakers and Sanketi card made your list of favorites!!! Wow, I'm floating...hugs and happy new year! Thank you so much Stacy for letting me know - I really appreciate you and all of the notifiers!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 09:51 PM   #30  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks to all who participate in this thread every week. Spreading JOY is a good thing.

My List:

Welcome - Precious Baby! by ChaosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Players....Valentine for a Friend by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS363 Long Winter Night by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT463, Cool-Toned Watercolour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sc mmtpt buddies by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX53 - ...suitable for framing... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Latticework Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
STRAWBERRY PEACE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainy Lane by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous Florets Birthday by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
RoseWings by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT476 Dogwood Tree by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warmest Wishes by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Heart You by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS381 Yellow Tulips by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
***Cheryl�s Favorite*** CT0514 � Three Roses by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0514 - Black Tie & Boots by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC483 Blue Paperwhites by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Two-Steppin by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT482 Sunshine Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A223 Flower Punch by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Belleek Inspired Damask and Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD219 Floral Birthday Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Spies Down Under!! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Get Well by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0814 ATC Vintage Fashion by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT491 Waves on the Sea by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT490 here by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sailing Unchartered Waters by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Mary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 ~ Floral Sympathy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Sketched Dress by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC456 Forest Silhouettes by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Field -MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT497 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS397 Lacy Vellum by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0914 - Bountiful Harvest by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463 Vintage Masculine Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Trail by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT503, CCEE1444, Walk on the Beach_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joyful Wreath by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Early Espressed Joy by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS302 Muscial Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at
Splitcoaststampers

Water Color Ornaments IC470 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 10:11 PM   #31  
Glitter Queen

Thank you so very very much ChaosMom for choosing my card as one of your faves for the year!!! Wowwww! So grateful I am!!! And thank you so much Stacy for letting me know! big Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 10:36 PM   #32  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you kindly Robin! You are so very sweet and generous…always~ Much appreciated
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 11:07 PM   #33  
Stampin' Fool

Chaosmom Thank you for putting my wedding card in the favorites end of the year 2014.
You and all those ladies are so kind to take time to look at those cards and put them in the favorites...............A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU AND TO ALL THOSE LADIES.

And I wish you and all those ladies the best wishes for 2015 and it be a creative year.

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Susie

I didn't even know this thread existed. When I saw I had a comment on my card from May I thought I'd been notified of the wrong card. Hee! THANKS so much for mentioning it among your 2014 favs, Susie! I was so glad to be able to make a card for JoAnn in light of the tragedy that befell her and her family. Thanks Stacy for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 12:11 AM   #35  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I admire all you folk who have been able to keep track of your favourites over a whole year and I am so thrilled to get a mention - thank you Robin. Linda - thank you for bringing such joyful news. I will try to find a way to do a favourites of the year for 2015. Ideas welcome!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 12:31 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 267 Likes on 135 Posts

Wow! Thank you so much Mary (jandjccc) for choosing my card for our favorite! What a way to start my day! Woohoo!!!!!

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is preparation for a future that only He can see--Corrie ten Boom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 12:35 AM   #37  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Linda (Holstein) thank you SO much for including my card on your amazing list, I feel so honoured. You are affectionately known as one of the "head honcho's" in our household, I can't wait to tell DH. xx

Thank you (in advance) for the notification Priscilla. xx

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 02:11 AM   #38  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawnView Post

Hello and Welcome to the annual "Best of" favorites from 2014 thread.

*if you have found something from this last week that you want to share that is not on your ultimate "this project knocked my socks off and down the block list"...
hang on to that item there will be a regular "favorites" thread next week that will cover these two first weeks of January.

This thread is being notified by Angie (ohmypaper!), Linda (Holstein), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (vdm), and Elaine (ChaosMom), Sabrina (Cook22), Robin (Stamperrobin) and Mary (jandjccc). And then later these things will be collected and pinned to a special board on Pinterest.

That being said this is probably the hardest list that any of us assemble is the one that is for an entire years worth of favorites. Put your feet up and expect to be wow'd.

WT461 - Do Not Iron by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT463 Frosty Morning by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heart Shaped Teabag by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC PINENEEDLE FRAME by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An old camera easel card by jkrog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Movie Reel Set by cutups - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here I am, Send Me by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX66-Angel Wings by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Above All Else by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281 For a Friend by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Greetings by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tinsels and Tags ornament by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS401 Christmas Wishes SUO by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Heated Copper by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Angie's Favorite** CT0314 - Brown Paper Packages by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS390 - Butterfly Medallion by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Metal and Inka Gold by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thank you!
Beautiful creations all!
Joanna (jkrog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 02:52 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Robin, Angie, Brenda, Elaine and Susie, What an honor it is to have you guys mention some of my cards in the Best of 2014 favorites. I appreciate it so much. It is such a nice way to start my Sunday morning. Big hugs!

I want to give a big "thank you" to all of you ladies who volunteer your time each week to notify members of the listings. I know it is truly a gift of love for our community and it is well appreciated by us all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 03:31 AM   #40  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'll be back with big thanks soon - I thought I'd get in and post my own first.
As you know I'm frugal with my favourites - so for my favourites of the year I've chosen just one for each month, and a couple of "can't miss them out" cards. There are people who figure in my favourites regularly and I could have picked them for every month, but I've tried to share the love around a bit . Thank you for all the shared talent and inspiration.

Jan: TLC466 - Stamp of Approval by susie australia

Feb: Follow Your Heart by Margscardcrazy

March: CC468 bleeding heart flowers by f.schles

April: MMTPT#296 Hugz for Kathleen by nwilliams6

May: WT480 sunshine and flowers by tessaduck

June: Will it Go 'Round in Circles by Broom

July: Tide Pool Scene 2 (Isaiah 43:2) by Gem35

August: CT0814 - Happy Hello by stiz2003

September: Serene Bamboo by kiagc

October: HYCCT1411 Sunshine by Jeanne S

November: Centered Flowers by ravengirl

December: SC Peaceful Chapel by Stamperrobin

Extras:
MMTPT330 wonderful time of the year by redi2stamp

TLC470 F4A210 QFTD205 Utopia by sue28

MIX96 Experimental Pie! by UnderstandBlue

Apologies to the notifiers for not listing them alphabetically as I normally try to!!
Reply With Quote Likes