Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVOURITES for the weekending 6 November, 2016

Hello Splitcoasties, I hope every one is doing well. Did you know there are only 50 sleeps until Christmas.....49 sleeps if you live down under. My list is very small this week, a combination of life getting in the way, preparing this list on Saturday arvo my time and a bunch of other reasons. I sure am looking forward to seeing what you found.

I am doing all this from my iPad so I dare not tempt fate by trying to pretty my list up.

IC570 - Place Setting Cards for Fall by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Purr-fect Day by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC WT Thanks by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608 Woodland Critter by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608 Cowgirl Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX197 Scrap Card by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forrest Deer (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16LMcaree, Birdhouse wreath by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS401 - Nothing Was Stirring - Not Even a Mouse by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT431 Hatless in Hottentot by kathg3262 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Washi Christmas by Javelina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Mary (jandccc), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me (susie australia).

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 30 October, 2016, through 6 November, 2016.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2016, 05:53 PM   #2  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default If you are new to the Favourites thread, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2016, 06:18 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Hi Susie!!! Thank you for picking my kitty cat card by Penny Black ♥ Such a treat when someone likes our work (smooch)! And thank you Stacy for taking the time to let me know!!! Aloha ♥
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 01:22 AM   #9  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you so much Polly for including my Steampunk Man in your favorites list for this week. That really means a lot! Thank you to Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 03:11 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end my day. Thank you so much Stacy, Sue, Bev and Janine for including me on your terrific lists. I am happy dancing my way to bed ladies.

Thanks for the happy mail Chickie.

T,I,L,U,V,W,X,Y,Z, #'s I will be back tomorrow with your happy mail. With the change in daylight saving, I won't be as late as usual.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 03:21 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Miss Susie for starting the thread this week. Thank you to these volunteers Mary (jandccc), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Susie (susie australia) for sending the happy mail to these talented crafters.

Thank you Susie (susie australia) and Bev (guneauxdesigns) for adding my card to your amazing favorites, I am so humbled to be on your lists of favorites. Thank you Stacy for sending me the happy mail.

Here are my favorites this week:
FS508 Sunflowers by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS508 Mums by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX197 Scrap Card by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Princess by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16DrSonja Winter friends by Shailiekat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16JeanneS, World of Thanks by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Geometric Fall by stamping_crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Felted Paper by ktfabian2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In a Pinch by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
espresso yo...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandBlueA Spreadin' The Birthday Cheer for Roger by DancesWithHooves - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Metalic Merry & Bright by joyousgirl80 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16JeanneS ~ Patriotic Thanks by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A350 Fat Pumpkin by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 Little Things by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 Piggy Birthday by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Fill My Thoughts by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 Cool Friends vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608, CCC16, I Went Shopping!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 Christmas Buddies by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dino-Mite WT608 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 Bee Happy! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608, Flash Forward to Easter! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Critters from Beyond by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
To Much Cake! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608, Headed to Your House? by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 SMILE! by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Ribbits! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC607, ODBD Forever Friends by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC617, Santa Bird by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDABC15C Country Morning vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 Berry Sweet Dreams by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sugar plum Fishy by annascreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC570, Christmas Surprise by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC570 ~ Pastel Wreath by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC570 - Place Setting Cards for Fall by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A350 gobbler by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A350 Flowers and flutterbys by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 DDABC15C ABC Cat sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot this week. Please show us your favorites.
Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 03:29 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

:mrgreen: - I promise I did click the heart button several times this week, but mostly it was on earlier uploads from Falliday Fest, leaving me with only two from the current week. Sorry!! But I have to say I loved seeing all the critters who came out for Lisa's challenge. I haven't caught up with that as I was away from home all day yesterday and going out again shortly.

WT608 Critter by Biggan

IC A Thanksgiving Blessing by Stamperrobin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 04:18 AM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you very much, you like my project ! My favorite list :
Yungs - Black and gold
TMaya - Naughty christmas cat
DANDI93 - Sweater perfect
Stamping Mathilda - Inspired by a tin
greetings from Belgium,
Martina
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 04:41 AM   #14  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Snowy Merry Christmas by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS508 Penny Pumpkins by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16LMcaree, Birdhouse wreath by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Claire 1 Year Old by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC607, ODBD Forever Friends by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608 Cowgirl Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Ribbits! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608 SMILE! by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hershey's Kisses Turkey by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Critters from Beyond by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608, Flash Forward to Easter! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dino-Mite WT608 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Mantle Card Holder by mkre8tions - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608 Cool Friends vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A350 Come Thou Fount by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends Are Treasures by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A350 I'm Stuffed! by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Sunshine Cowboy ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16JeanneS My Hero by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX197 Scrap Christmas Card by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A350 Thank you! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mailman thanks by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608 DDABC15C ABC Cat sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A350 Flowers and flutterbys by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC570 Sweater Perfect by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 05:28 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Some pretties:

my son's wedding card by lotsofstamps

IC A Thanksgiving Blessing by Stamperrobin

IC570 - Place Setting Cards for Fall by girlgeek101

F4A350 Thank you! by beesmom

Merry Christmas by Kim_L

New to SCS:

Holiday Mantle Card Holder by mkre8tions
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 06:12 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

Version:1.0StartHTML:0000000105EndHTML:0000004205S tartFragment:0000002520EndFragment:0000004169My favs this week:
IC570 White Thanksgiving by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC570 Pet Loss by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC570 ~ Pastel Wreath by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asylum Nurse by moonpie11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 06:58 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 208 Likes on 118 Posts

Good morning! Here are my favorites; there are so many beautiful, creative cards/projects I know I missed. Looking forward to seeing them all!

Friends Are Treasures by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608, Headed to Your House? by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT608 Berry Sweet Dreams by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A350 Fat Pumpkin by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A350 Come Thou Fount by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC570 White Thanksgiving by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Joyful by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 07:34 AM   #18  

Thank you bunches to these two awesome ladies for listing my card, Headed to Your House?, in their favorites. I am very pleased:

Bev (guneauxdesigns)
Lisa (Shoe Girl)

Thanks to Vicki for making this wonderful delivery.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 07:45 AM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

Here are my favs this week�.
TLC610 That Special Chair by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC610 Snow and Stars by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magical Christmas Tree by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Princess by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A350 Do the Turkey Trot! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Christmas Elegance ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX197 Baja Poppies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
birthday flower wreath by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twiggy Fall Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Give Thanks by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC570 Welcome Home vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS Holly by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This is the beginning of that hectic time of year�.wishing everyone a happy, peaceful week with lots of time for crafting.
Hugs, Francie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 08:11 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,179 Likes on 1,817 Posts

Lisa, thank you so much for listing one of my cards as a fav of yours!!

Vicki, many thanks for the kind notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 09:04 AM   #21  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Lisa & Brenda, for mentioning my Dino-Mite! Y'all are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 09:39 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Sue28(x2), Janine and Brenda, for mentioning cards of mine. I truly appreciate it. Thanks for volunteering your time, Priscilla, to let me know. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 10:38 AM   #23  
Kookie Creator

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, Stacy - JBGreendawn - for letting me know. How Exciting!Inky Hugs,

Kathy's Knook
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 10:43 AM   #24  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Favs for Nov 6

My list looks shorter than normal so I have probably missed a lot. I wasn't able to do very many cards either...hmmm, busy week I guess!

my son's wedding card by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Merry & Have Joy! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Joyful by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twiggy Fall Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
birthday flower wreath by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC570 Pinecone by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A350 gobbler by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX197, Steampunk Man by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweater Weather Tag by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mailman thanks by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16JeanneS My Hero by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX197 Baja Poppies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Don't Look Back by scrapnextras - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
To Much Cake! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT608 Critter by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDABC15C Country Morning vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC607 Fall by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC607 Fledgling and Holly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS401 - Nothing Was Stirring - Not Even a Mouse by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandBlueA Spreadin' The Birthday Cheer for Roger by DancesWithHooves - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Robins all in a Row by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Claire 1 Year Old by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This must have been missed last week? :rolleyes:
Merry Christmas by Kim_L - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #25  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you Chickie Stacy for all the fab notes of cheer!!!!Thank you to these sweetie ladies for listing a card of mine in their favorites!!
My sistah from anudder mudder-Susie
Chickie Stacy
Sweet Janine
Sweetie Lisa
My little Irish sweetie Sabrina
Sweet Brenda of the Benzi kind
Sweetie Kia
elegant Vickie Y
Teamie Francie
You are all so sweet and generous with your kind comments and for taking the time to make a list and add me to it!!!
Love SCS...my favorite place to hang out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #27  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you Stacy and Martina for picking my tags as a favorite! And Stacy, thanks for letting me know.

Here are mine:

hello by Stamping Virginia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Fern card by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ginger home by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 11:19 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 338 Likes on 212 Posts

Janine, thank you for choosing my Shaving Cream Stencil card as a favorite for the week, and also to Priscilla for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts

Thank you Lisa and Brenda for mentioning my ABC Cat in your Faves. I am always so honored to have a card mentioned here. You all are so kind and gracious! Thank you Stacy for the notifications!

Here are a couple of my Faves:

Mom Birthday 2016 alpha C by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS509, Shaving Cream Stenciling by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX197 Scraps, Sparkle and Shimmer by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS Holly by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Calling FS509 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 11:33 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Many thanks to Polly, Lisa, Brenda and Francie for listing my silly frog card in your favorites. I think you guys made the sun come out here! Thank you Vicki for the happy mail and additional thanks to you and the rest of the marvelous moderators for all you do to keep this fantastic favorites thread going!

Here's my list for the week, still not much time for gallery viewing.

abbadesign Merry Christmas Medley

bensarmom MMTPT432 bensarmom

Cook22 MIX197 Scraps, Sparkle and Shimmer

Shoe Girl WT608 Cowgirl Birthday

sistersandie IC570 ~ Pastel Wreath

sleepyinseattle Friends Are Treasures

smadson WT608 DDABC15C ABC Cat sm

stormhockeymom Faux metal to the pedal technique

Sweet Irene A Beautiful Season

wendy2512 MMTPT432, " A Book for Kay "
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts

Thank you Carla for mentioning my ABC Cat card in your Faves! All of you have made my day! Thank you, Stacy again for the notification! Wow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Carla for listing my card "A Beautiful Season" as a weekly favorite. It is always nice to be recognized, you made my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Sending bunches of thanks to Vickie Y, Robin and Carolyn for mentioning Be Joyful in your faves for the week ... so appreciated.

And thanks to Stacy for sending me the news...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Robin, for sweetly mentioning 2 of my cards....you are so kind. Thanks again, Priscilla. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 12:02 PM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Many thanks to Maura and Francie for mentioning my Magical Christmas Tree in your faves for the week ... I so appreciate it.

Thanks again Stacy for sending the news...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 12:26 PM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks go out to (Shoe Girl) Lisa, Vickie Y and (f.schles) Francie for adding my Fat Pumpkin card to the favorites this week! Greatly appreciated! Thanks to Stacy for sending the good news!

Hug to all of you
Carolyn
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 12:47 PM   #38  

So happy to see Vicky Y and Francie list my card, Headed to Your House? on their favorites list today. Thank you so much for making my Sunday a great one.

Thanks, Vicki, for the good news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 12:55 PM   #39  

Ooh, what a happy girl you all have made me today by listing my card, Headed to Your House? in your faves. I am truly a grateful stamper. The thanks go to these girls:
Stamperrobin-Robin
snowmanqueen-Carolyn

Thank you, Vicki. I appreciate your work so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Maura, for the mention. Always special to be mentioned, but especially on cards that you struggle with more than normal. Thanks, too, to Stacy for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes