Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2016, 06:20 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVOURITES for the week ending September 25, 2016

FAVOURITES for the week ending September 25, 2016

Hello fellow Splitcoasties. I love this time of year in the land downunder, Spring has spring, it's football finals time and daylight saving is only one week away. The gallery is full of gorgeous autumn cards and �t's a lovely reminder that we are truly a global community.

I know I missed heaps of cards in the galleries last week, so I am looking forward to seeing what you discovered. Here are some of the gems I found.

My favorites Girlsfriends by Magouille
My 1st Zig Clean Color Real Brush project!!! by YorkieMoma
IC Something Different! by Stamperrobin

IC564 Wishing Happiness by beesmom
Fenceline by Patti S. Brown
Overalls of Fun Birthday by Art Deco Diva

TLC604 Vintage Ladies by sue28
WT602, F4A344 Footprints by DCinkit
F4A344 So gullible by f.schles

SC WT F4A Troll Feet by Stamperrobin
F4A344 Another Dog Gone Birthday by peeps321
SC611, From Heron Out by just4deborah

WT602 - On Entering the Forest by BobbiesGirl
WT602 Footprints by sleepyinseattle
step by step by snietje

Tea Cup Regatta by helekins
DJ75 - Shake your Tail Feathers #1 ~ by Jeannie1862
SC611 Front Porch Sitting by grannytranny

Sweet Little One by housesbuiltofcards
CAS395, Falling Snow by Margscardcrazy
Get Well Soon by helekins

SC611 faith by tessaduck
CC601, FS502 - Happy Birthday a Latte! by ohmypaper!
New Bird by KonaRose

CC601 Minty Handsome by Arizona Maine
CC Brave by Stamperrobin
Outside the Lines by Holstein

Simply Amazing by frenziedstamper
CC601- Beautiful Blooms by bejoyce
CAS395 In The Meadow by grannytranny

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members who will be making the notifications this week are Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn) and me (susie australia).

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 18th September to 25th September, 2016

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Susie, thank you for getting us started and for your kindness every day you just amaze me

I walked into my office tuesday am and found my son in there so, I have had like zilch gallery time this last week, here are a few I found,

~enjoy!

Fall Leaves & Persian Gardens by wHeNpiGsFly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502 - Thinking of You by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:FS502 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Somewhere out there... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Color Layering Extravaganza! by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Something Different! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Pearl-ExPert

Hi giftedartists! Yes, there is pure genius amongSCS! Susie, thank you for starting us off. I have been introduced to someincredible techniques this past week and will be giving it a go soon. My favorites this week.

MIX191 Bag Lady by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC WT F4A Troll Feet by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zombie Graveyard WT602 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC Brave by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My 1st Zig Clean Color Real Brush project!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC564 Wedding Day by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC564 Wishing Happiness by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Something Different! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A344, Into the Woods by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Fenceline by Patti S. Brown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Colour Challenged Wedding by scrapnextras - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Journey by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Fashion Week! by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT602 This will make it better by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Time Bakery Birthday by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Season's Greetings by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Wishes by jan31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS395, Falling Snow by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Heart Ornament by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Somewhere out there... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC601 Minty Handsome by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS395 Falling Leaves vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Distressed Fugi by colelady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC60, Merry & Bright by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC601 Salty Kisses by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Leaves II by Patti S. Brown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS395, Finishing the Tree by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS395, Falling Leaves by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Balloons by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know this is a long list, and am certain I�ve missed so many more. Looking forward to your favorites!
Have a great week!

Deborah
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Squeee! Thank you Susie!!! This is so sweet for you to pick one of my cards as a fav! Big hugs!!!

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello, friends! It was a difficult week here. The upside to the sadness was it brought our son home for the weekend, therefore I spent more time in the kitchen making his favorites this weekend rather than spending time in the galleries.

Thanks so much Susie, for starting us off this weekend! Thanks so much to all the sweet volunteers for giving their time this weekend to notify!!!

Here are just a few projects that caught my eye including a first-time upload!!!

CC601 Minty Handsome by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A344 Enjoy Your Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC601- Beautiful Blooms by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sucessful by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whimsical Frogs (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC601_PPA318 Happy Birthday by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611 Front Porch Sitting by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous First Time Upload:
My first post! by DragonLady64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are One Of a Kind by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC601 - FOR EVA ROSE WITH LOVE... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611 faith by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

No cardmaking not even a little bit of colouring but lots of sorting and packing - I hope we are ready for the builders to start tomorrow!

My gallery time was limited but I did get to browse and find some favourites although I know I commented less than normal - sorry.

FS502, Black Rules! by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Night blue by Dinis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mum Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC601 Thanks! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC601, FS502 - Happy Birthday a Latte! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Season's Greetings by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gerber Daisy by sgoetter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT602 - Sweet Feet by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS502 Trust by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy by scrapper79 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC WT F4A Troll Feet by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS395 Wanderlust by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Fenceline by Patti S. Brown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My 1st Zig Clean Color Real Brush project!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for starting us off Susie (TFB!) and big thanks to all involved.
Have a peaceful week x
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Thank you very much Susie (susie Australia) for mentioning my iris folding feet ,I'm just back from a six week absence, it was impossible to come and see and comment all your beautiful cards, I had a great time with my granddaughter, and after that we celebrated my daughter's wedding it was tiring but fantastic, but now I'm back home again and back here again so here are some of my favorites sorry I hadn't enough time to see more
WT602 This will make it better by susie australia at Splitcoaststampers
WT602 Footprints by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC611 Front Porch Sitting by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC611 Green Eyed Girl by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Layer Winter Wonderland by cpayette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC611 Poinsettias & Candles by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC611_TCC58 He Has Made Everything Beautiful by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the shout out Stacy! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Popping by quickly in the middle of a hectic weekend to share these:

WT602 - On Entering the Forest by BobbiesGirl
On the Beach Card by Cindy Farina

CAS395 Wanderlust by Laurene

I'm here - GOD by pvilbaum

Embossed Feather by tanika971
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Deborah, thank you for mentioning my Poinsettia Heart Ornament this week. I appreciate it so much.
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I am happy dancing my way to bed and so thrilled to bits thanks to Polly, Stacy, Angie, and Janine for including my northern lights dancer card and to Snietje for my house mouse card and to Deborah for choosing both my cards and the Bag Lady!! I feel very spoilt and blessed to know all of you. Thank you so much.

Thanks for the happy mail Chickie.

Pearl-ExPert

Default Thank you!!

Happy Sunday!!! And what a marvelous Sunday it is!! How wonderful it is to wake up to happy mail from Priscilla, informing me that my card, The Journey by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers has been mentioned by Deborah and Angie among their favorites.

Thank you soooooooo much!

Hugs!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wow...what an honor Deborah that you would add my card "Wedding Day" to your weekly favorites! Thank you! Also a huge thanks to Priscilla for notifying me!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Miss Susie for starting the thread. Thank you to these wonderful volunteers Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn) and Susie (susie australia) for sending the happy mail notifying the very talented crafters on this list. We really appreciate you taking the time.

Here are my favorites this week:

CAS395 Falling Snow by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Outside the Lines by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC611 Poinsettias & Candles by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spiders Boo! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT602 Little Baby Feet by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Witch's Feet? by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Matchbox Advent Calendar 1 by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So grateful for hugs by Kari B. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC564 Love Bubbles by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX191 Bag Lady by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dancing.... by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a bunch of amazing cards. What are your favorites? Show me what I missed.
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 3,394 Likes on 1,170 Posts

Deborah, thank you so much for the mention in your favs, was so excited when I saw the notification.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Angie, thanks for the mention I giggled when I made that one and attempted yet again to roll my eyes at the same time ( some day I will learn how to do that) but, the being smacked with don't make those faces your face will get stuck that way horror is still strongly embedded in my mind.

Priscilla, thanks for my happy mail it was fun to wake up to

My Blog
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 210 Likes on 107 Posts

Thanks to Linda for letting my know that Sabrina had included my "I'm here - GOD" card in her favorites list! I am totally honored when Sabrina includes one of my cards being the artist she is!
Kookie Creator

Thanks to you both: Janine (Jay-Bee) and Sabrina (Cook22) for favoring my card "Wanderlust" this week. Just getting ready to go "Up North" as we say in Minnesota...to catch some fall colors in the Grand Marais area so I will be "off the grid" for awhile. Thank You Susie for letting me know the good news Have a great week everyone!

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Off to a late start today, but some loveliness to share:

Autumn Leaves FS503 by justwritedesigns

IC564 Love Bubbles by AnniePanda

FC:IC564 by Reddyisco

All Hallows' Eve by scrapnextras

Thankful Pumpkin Scene by kittie747

Outside the Lines by Holstein

New to SCS:

My first post! by DragonLady64
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Susie for working overtime/double shift this week and for all your sweet notes of cheer!Thank you Susie, Stacy, Deborah, Angie and Janine for listing my card/cards in your most fabulous favorites list!!! You ladies are so amazing and so sweet, I love you all!
You always make my heart sing even if it is down low. Thank you so very much!!!
I have company coming today directly after church so my favorites list will be late but I will do it, I promise! Love my SCS ladies!

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you much, Deborah, for mentioning my creepy Zombie Graveyard! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks, Susie for starting the happy thread. Glad you are starting to enjoy Spring, and we get to enjoy the beautiful autumn season, before the snow comes I would like to thank Susie and Lisa for the mention of my card. Made my Sunday morning. Thanks Priscilla for your time. Not much time in the galleries this week, but here are some I favored.

My 1st Zig Clean Color Real Brush project!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is colored to perfection!

F4A344 So gullible by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship by scrapper79 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611 Father Christmas by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Thankful For You by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Note - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT602 No One Could Ever... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916...Harry Potter case by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brighter Days by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Heart Ornament by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Write a Letter by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Somewhere out there... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love, love this spectacular card!

SC611 faith by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Another card that wowed me.

CAS395 Falling Leaves vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Brave by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Fell in love with this one too.

FS502, Thank you in the Pines by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC604 Vintage Ladies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great take on the challenge. Beautiful card.

Day to Celebrate by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me all the beauties I missed, and have a GREAT week!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I want to thank Susie (Susie Australia) for selecting my Overalls of Fun Birthday card as a favorites for the week. This wonderful surprise really made my day! I also want to thank Vicki (vdm) for sharing this happy news with me. Yay! Thanks again Susie for this wonderful recognition and for all the support - it is truly appreciated! Hugs! ~Karen.

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

I have a lot this week. Many I am sending to the CAS favorites.

Whimsical Frogs (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502 Mitten Money Holder_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502 Favor From The Lord by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502 Honoring Gail by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502 * Soothing Hope by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

painter's pallette by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502 Distress Birthday by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC600 - 592 by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Little One by snn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lone Autumn Leaf by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Autumn Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Give Thanks ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611 Batty For You by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Party Pup by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611, From Heron Out by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessed Leaves by byHelenG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage leaves by aloeviall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations on Your Wedding Day by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

thank you so much, Kia, for mentioning my Autumn Leaves! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Thank you so much to these talented girls for listing my cards in their favorites this week:

just4deborah (Deborah) Finishing the Tree
Polly (peeps321) Black Rules!
Janine (Jay_Bee) Black Rules!

I've had a very difficult week and this does my heart good.

Thanks you, Vicki, for delivering such wonderful news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you,Janine and Kathy(muscrat), for mentioning my cards on your lists. I am most appreciative. Thank you, Priscilla, for volunteering your time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started, Susie!

Thanks to Deborah (just4deborah) and Angie (ohmypaper!) for adding my cards to your lists this week � I am honored!

Thank you, Vicki, for your time and sending out the happy mail.

Now, here are some I found this week:

CC600 - 592 by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS395, Falling Leaves by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS395 - ART by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS395, Finishing the Tree by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Autumn Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grateful Heart by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer's Last Flourish by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS395 In The Meadow by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Friendship by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simply Amazing by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC601 Poinsettia with Woodgrain by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A344 Golden Branches Gift Set by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cake For You~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believing is Seeing Mojo 466 by scrapnextras - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Proud Fan Club Member

Big squishy hugs to Susie and Linda for faving my card....Georgia the ginormous German Shepherd loves to do the happy dance with me.
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok, I am almost back. I am moving stuff in my craft room. It will be even better when I get it where I can find it and use it. I haven't had much time In The galleries lately but while licking my wounds and elevating my feet with ice packs I came up with a few. I'd also like to say I have to get much better checking things before I hit send. Darn auto correct. So if I have offended anyone, I am sorry. I would never make a negative comment so if I have, it's auto correct and not me.

Here is a few:

FS502, Black Rules! by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS395 Enjoy the Little things by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS395 Dangling Mobile by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy For Home by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PAT 37-Elf the Movie by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bird case by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harvest mouse by Julene23 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a Gourd-geous Day by colelady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anything With Coffee by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3D Fascinator Hat by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweater Card by Imastamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dream BIG! by sbs81 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916...Harry Potter case by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT602 No One Could Ever... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Train for Jack by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A344 Enjoy Your Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Overalls of Fun Birthday by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kitty Bee by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to lots more inspiration from you ladies. Keep the art coming.

Hugs
Tonda
Proud fan club member since 2008
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

Happy Sunday to all. When I was little and OLD PEOPLE said that time goes faster when you are older, I thought that was just an excuse for not getting things done. I recant all those evil thoughts�.I wake up very early, and before I can get one eighth of my �to do list� done, it is midnight. Here are some of the terrific cards that I did manage to see this week�..
CC601 Salty Kisses by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Outside the Lines by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDABC8N - Butterflies by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT602 Hang In There by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A344 Let me in! by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Fashion Week! by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A344 Another Dog Gone Birthday by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC564 Wishing Happiness by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Autumn by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I want to thank Deborah (just4deborah) for selecting my Old Time Bakery card as a favorites for this week. I am so tickled and I know my hometown bakery would be too. I also want to thank Vicki (vdm) for sharing this wonderful happy news with me today! Yay! I want to say thanks again for recognizing my card as a favorites- I truly appreciate your support! ~Karen.
Stazon Splitcoast

Sending happy thanks to Benzi (Brenda), Jay_Bee (Janine), just4deborah (Deborah)x2!, and Susie australia (Susie) for making my day that much brighter!! Much appreciated, friends.

And thanks to vdm (Vicki) for the happy mail!!

Here are mine:

SC611, From Heron Out by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC601 Poinsettia with Woodgrain by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Every Leaf... by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A344 So gullible by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT602 This will make it better by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Falling into Fall by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC564 Wedding Day by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC564 Christmas Mice by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stazon Splitcoast

Aww, Susie. You are so sweet to list my Courage card. Thanks so much and thanks to vdm for letting me know. I appreciate you both.
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you so much for thinking of my card this week! What a special treat! Your recognition means a lot to me. ��