Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-17-2016, 05:58 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAVOURITES for the week ending December 18, 2016

Hello fellow Splitcoasties�....woohoo only 7 sleeps to go, how exciting! Unfortunately I hardly spent anytime in the galleries and zero time at my craft desk this week. My list of �Things to Do Before Christmas� somehow took over my life. Why do we do that to ourselves LOL.

I am looking forward to seeing what you discovered. This is the place to link all the fabulous favourites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members who will be making the notifications this week are Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22) and me (susie australia).

Our fearless leader Brenda is having this weekend off, so thank you for writing the notifying code this week Stacy. Sabrina has very kindly offered to fill in for a couple of months while Stacy is doing fabulous house renovations.

Here are some of the gems I found when I did get a chance to take a peep in the galleries.

Thinking of you by Lv2grdn

F4A356 - Leave a Little Sparkle by helekins

F4A MIX Christmas Wreath by Stamperrobin

WT614 Away in a Manger by Cook22

2016 Define Good, CC613 by Tonda Baldwin

Detailed tealight by muscrat

Coffee makes it better by Nan Cee's

Chocolate-gold Thanks by Marzenaz

--------------------
I am looking forward to checking out all the creations in the new Dirty Dozen gallery � congratulations to Tranna (grannytranny) and Betty (Sweet Irene) for being our newest dirty girls.

I�m also looking forward to seeing all the fabulous challenges and cards being created in this weekends VSN - Holiday Movies & Music Master Challenge Thread by LuvLee at Splitcoaststampers

What did you add to your Favourites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVOURITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 11th December to 18th December, 2016

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 06:01 PM   #2  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default If you are new to the FAVOURITES thread, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favourites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favourites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favourites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favourites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 06:26 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well Ms Susie Australia, thank you twice my dear. Mince for picking my Santa and twice for notifying me. It's 30 below zero here and I needed a smile. I'm sure I won't have Internet much longer everything is freezing. Just a heads up. It may be a while before I'm online again. My keyboard is getting so slow.....
Proud fan club member since 2008
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 06:37 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm going to try to finish this before my internet is gone...
Father Christmas Wonderland by rokale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

21st Birthday by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC613 A Joyous Season by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC613 Moose be Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC613 Christmas Glow by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC623 Poppy Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leif's Snowman by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowman Thankyou by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT614 Jingle Bell Rock by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT614 Joy to the World by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Most Wonderful Time by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC WT The Lord's Prayer by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT614 carolers by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa is Coming! by tmd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A356, MIX203 Christmas Cardinal by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A346 Cardinal in the Woods by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Feet by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm sure there were many, many more, but I'm trying to hurry this up. Happy stamping.
Tonda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 09:41 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Thank you Carolyn (snowmanqueen) for mentioning my penguins in your favorites, it makes my Sunday starting with a big smile, thank you Sabrina for bringing the happy news

Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 10:34 PM   #10  

Stacy, thank you so much for including my snowflake card in your favorites this festive week! Happy Holidays to all

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2016, 11:24 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Tonda thank you for sneaking in one of my cards from the previous week. I hope you are warm and snug in Hog Wallow. Thank you for the happy mail Sabrina.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 01:01 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you to Anita and to Jeannie for choosing one of my cards as your favorite this week! My Sunday is off to a wonderful start! Big Hugs and Blessings to each of you and to Sabrina for bringing the happy mail my way~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 01:30 AM   #13  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I have tried to catch up on the gallery this morning, having been led "over the river and through the woods" earlier in the week by the Dirty Dozen. There are so many beautiful cards there and commenting on every eye-catching card was just taking too long - sorry! There were loads from Friday alone - the creative vibe must have been flying round the globe.
Thank you to the notifiers - I think my list might be a bit long and I have one from last week too.
Happy Feet by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDSKETCH1216--Winter Greetings by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1216--Frosty Cabin by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1216 - Wooden Door or Bridge by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1216 Holiday Dress by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Melissa's Favorite--CT1216 by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Michele's Favorite** - CT1216 - Tall Poinsettia by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC623 Poppy Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owl Always Love You by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Giant Butterfly by Marzenaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
** Mandi's favourite - CT1216 - Winter Beauty ** by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 Name That Carol by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
We 3 Kings, WT614 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1216, Peaceful Night by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Town by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 O Holy Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star Wreath in Red and Blue by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A356 40th Runner Birthday by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wooden snowflake by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC16VSNB celebrating by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chocolate-gold Thanks by Marzenaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC623, MIX203, F4A356 - I Could Squish You by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A356 - Leave a Little Sparkle by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC576, Textured Snowflake by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Child is Born! by NickelNook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC576 Zippered Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Santa's Sleigh Box of Tags by geobeck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC16VSNH Holly by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC16VSNK, CCC17SEP, Christmas at the Cabin by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Stag Fight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing you all peace and joy amongst the business this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 04:03 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

DEC16VSNA--Dashing by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNC by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Virtual Blue Christmas by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNE, CCC17SEP, Stormy Night in Wisconsin by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Christmas by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNP, CCC17APR, Shaving Cream Snowman by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My favs are all from VSN...You still have time to play along with all the challenges..they've all been posted and you can upload until Dec25th. Feel free to combine them with daily challenges :p

It's sooooo cold here this morning -17....brrrr I know the rest of the country is cold as well....so stay warm...hmmm good excuse to stay inside and stamp!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 04:17 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Dear Stacy, thank you for mentioning my Last Minute Gifts and Belleek Inspired Poinsettia this week. I appreciate it so much. Big hugs!

Sabrina, thank you so much for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 05:08 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 831 Likes on 585 Posts

Thank you Miss Susie for starting the thread. Thank you to these wonderful ladies Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Priscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22) and Susie (susie australia) for sending the love to all the fantastic crafters on this list. We appreciate you volunteering your time to send the notifications.

Oh 7 days until Christmas. Finally got my carpets cleaned for the many coming to my house for Christmas. What was I thinking to host for 20 to 25 people. LOL!

Here are my favorites this week:
WT614 O Christmas Tree ... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 Jingle Bell Rock by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Wonderland by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
We 3 Kings, WT614 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 Wind beneath my Wings by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT614 Name That Carol by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Happy Memory Never Wears Out by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 Away in a Manger by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC623 Smitty by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC622 - Village Fun by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC613, ODBD Christmas Candles and Sunburst Background by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC Christmas Bells by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let it Snow by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS514, TLC616, Mary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC623, MIX203, F4A356 - I Could Squish You by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A MIX Christmas Wreath by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mele Kalikimaka by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
a woodsy greeting...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A356 MIX203 Sparrow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A356 40th Runner Birthday by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wooden framed robin by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 ~O Come All Ye Faithful~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC613 weatherproof Christmas by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
We Wish You a Merry Christmas by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 Joy to the World by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614, Bethlehem by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 ~ Up Up and Away by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A356 - Leave a Little Sparkle by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC576 Zippered Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DEC16VSNE Brusho Silence by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot this week. What are your favorites? Share them with us here.

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 05:52 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

A bit of beauty from the past week

IC576 Forest Dear (FG) by Francie G.

Belleek Inspired Poinsettia and HOlly by kittie747

IC576 Sunset Sympathy by Jennifrann

IC576 Beautiful Bird by snowmanqueen

christmas by telkom111028

New to SCS:

Baby it's cold outside! by StampNground

Snowmen at there glory by loret

O' Christmas Tree by kathinwesthill

Customising Gift Bags and Gift Wrap by kathinwesthill
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 06:04 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Bunches of thanks to Anita (Snietje) for mentioning A New Year in your faves list, you made my Sunday.

Thank you Sabrina for bringing the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 06:04 AM   #19  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Boo Hoo...I've hardly been on SCS this week. Having withdrawals, but did see some fab cards when I occasionally got to take a peek.

FS514~Old Covered Bridge by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace on Earth inside by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS514 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holy Night by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1216 Holiday Dress by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Comet and Friend by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2016 Define Good, CC613 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas by kathinwesthill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Durham Castle by lada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Layer CAS Christmas by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A MIX Christmas Wreath by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOTV Jumper4 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 06:22 AM   #20  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

One more:F4A356 - Leave a Little Sparkle by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 06:55 AM   #21  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh, thank you so much, Janine and Polly, for your recognition of my cards this week. Hugs. Merry Christmas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 08:09 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Many thanks, Tonda, Snietje(x2), Janine(x3),and Lisa(x3) for mentioning cards of mine on your lists. I am thrilled and most appreciative. Thank you, Priscilla, for volunteering your time during this busy season to let me know. May you all have the merriest of Christmases. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 08:23 AM   #23  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Carolyn (snowmanqueen) and Lisa (Shoe Girl) for choosing my "WT614 O Christmas Tree ...." card as one of your favorites for this week
Thank you so much Linda ( Holstein) for letting me know !

Here are my favorites this week:

TLC616 Let It Snow by StampingQueenJAR:
TLC616 Let It Snow by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2016 Define Good, CC613 by Tonda Baldwin:
2016 Define Good, CC613 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas by kathinwesthill:
I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas by kathinwesthill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC623, CCC17MAR, Christmas Flowers by annsforte3:
SC623, CCC17MAR, Christmas Flowers by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 Away in a Manger by Cook22:
Winter Wonderland by Covington Crafter:
Winter Wonderland by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT614 Jingle Bell Rock by cathymac:

I wish you all a happy and creative week,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 08:36 AM   #24  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Kia, I appreciate it so much that you listed my Belleek Inspired Poinsettia card this week, Thank you! Happy Holidays!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 09:30 AM   #25  
Compulsive Stamper

Hi Girls, Thank you for chosing my card 3 times as one of your fave. I'm new here and don't really know what it means but anyway, I'm happy you liked my project :-) Have a nice day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 09:48 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Many thanks & warm hugs to Brenda(Benzi), Lisa(Shoegirl) & Janine(JayBee) for mentioning my wooden snowflake card in your favorites. And warm hugs to Susie(SusieAustralia) for the happy mail!!
Happiest of holidays to everyone!!
Jeannie (Lv2grdn)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 09:51 AM   #27  

Thank you Janine for the shout out for my Christmas Town card. Happy Holidays to all and a creative New Year

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

thank you Lisa (shoe girl) for mentioning my card in your favorites, I started my day with good news and will finish it the same thaks to you

thank you Sabrina for the happy mail

Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 10:32 AM   #30  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Jane, oh my, thank you so much for your favorite mention this week. Wow. You surprised me! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 10:53 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy thanks to Benzi (Brenda), Jay_Bee (Janine), Lv2grdn (not sure of your name yet), snietje (Anita), snowmanqueen (Carolyn), and Tonda Baldwin (Tonda) for starting my Sunday with a big ol' smile!! Much appreciated, friends!

And thanks to vdm (Vicki) for the happy mail!

Here are mine:
TLC616, Dashing Through The Snow by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1216, Peaceful Night by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Classic Noel by mandypandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Walking in a Winter Wonderland by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNE Brusho Silence by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

let it snow, bonne annee by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT614 Wind beneath my Wings by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magic & Sparkle by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 10:54 AM   #32  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Great week of beautiful cards. Thanks to Susie for getting us started, and Stacy getting everything going. Thanks Lisa for the mention of my card. Priscilla, thanks too for your precious time. A BIG thanks to the stampers who show their appreciation for this thread by making our a list. You show real kindness by sharing your time. Here are some beauties I found:

F4A346 Cardinal in the Woods by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNC Mistletoe by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNE, CCC17SEP, Stormy Night in Wisconsin by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card captured our weather this weekend.

DEC16VSNB celebrating by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Remember YOU baby Jesus by tmd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Virtual Blue Christmas by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC623, WT614, All You Need Is Love by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Star Wreath in Red and Blue by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC613 weatherproof Christmas by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DINSP1216, CT1216, Home for Christmas by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Walk Home by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC613 A Joyous Season by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Hugs with Watercolor Florals by thecraftbunny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Medallion by dollyw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC616 Good Cheer vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Northern Lights and flurries by Lisa-Kaye - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shaking in the New Year by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC616 Holiday Joy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace on Earth inside by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Nancy's Favorite - CT1216 Dream Truck** by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1216--Frosty Cabin by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS514 ~ Honoring Mary by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card this week.....the kindness Karen showed me this week warmed my heart It's even cuter in real life.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 11:09 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Jane, for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Wish you the happiest of holidays. Thanks again, Priscilla. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 11:39 AM   #34  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Linda, big hugs! For all you do and for your support!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 12:05 PM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

On this very cold winter morning I'd like to say thanks for bringing some warmth into my life to these ladies.

Jay Bee, Shoe Girl, Benzi, Nikki, Beesmom, Holstein and Susie Australia.

You ladies are an inspiration and thanks for sharing with us. Happy Stamping.
Tonda

Last edited by Tonda Baldwin; 12-18-2016 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Left off some names
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 12:14 PM   #36  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Sabrina for taking over for Stacy first of all and for this week giving me lots of cheering notes!!Thank you my sistah from anudder mudder, Susie, Carolyn, Tonda, Jeannie, Janine, Lisa, BB Brenda, Maura, and Linda...you ladies are the best!! Thank you all for your wonderful comments and for spoiling me in the favorites tread today!! You guys are da bomb!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 12:16 PM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 165 Likes on 130 Posts

Thanks, Jane! For mentioning my Carol Much? Card. I had fun making it.

March to the Beat Round 4

Baker’s Dozen Round 37
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 12:21 PM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 208 Likes on 118 Posts

Thank you, Linda for including my Good Cheer card in your favorites list! I truly appreciate it. And, thank you, Susie for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 12:31 PM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started, Susie, and thank you, Stacy, for sending out the code.

Here are some card that I found this week:

Customising Gift Bags and Gift Wrap by kathinwesthill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS514 Berries and Pine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

'I Adore You' card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PRETTY POINSETTIA by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC623, WT614, All You Need Is Love by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNC Mistletoe by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC576 Beautiful Bird by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC576 Dream by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Mailbox FS515 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNP five golden rings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2016, 12:37 PM   #40  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you Brenda (Benzi) and Maura (Beesmom) for adding my cards to your lists and Priscilla (Catluvr2) thank you for the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes