Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-23-2016, 11:57 AM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Deborah (just4deborah), for mentioning two of my cards on your list this week - wow! I am doubly honored!

Thanks, too, to Brenda for bringing me the happy news!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #43  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

A big thank you to Stacy for mentioning my laundry card - that was a fun one to create and share the story behind.

Also, a very big thank you to Susie, Angie and Cheryl for mentioning my Doctor Who card. I'm so pleased with how it turned out, and I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

Lastly, thank you to Priscilla (catluvr2) for the notifications! Your tireless notification work is much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 12:11 PM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to Deborah (just4deborah) for choosing my "Swans" card as a fav and to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know.

Here are my faves of the week:
Forest Ranger - Perfect Moment

tessaduck - Halloween

nwilliams6 - Crackled Pumpkin

guneauxdesigns - You Are Loved

Art Deco Diva - Kaleidoscope Box

just4deborah - Krafty Hello

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 12:27 PM   #45  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Cheryl and Maura - thank you for adding my card to your favourite lists. Stacy - thank you for your continued visits.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 12:37 PM   #46  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Janine,Lisa and Deborah, for each mentioning a card of mine. With all the beautiful cards uploaded for FF16, I am most appreciative. Thank you, Stacy, for taking the time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 12:41 PM   #47  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Favs Oct 23

Well my list is a bit long today but with the Falliday stuff and DD this week how can I help it.I did take Susie's advise and did not do more than 2 each on people...well, I tried anyway!! LOL! I did leave out a few of my favorites when I noticed that certain ones had 4 or 5 cards each...sorry ladies.
Big Congrats to BEV (Guneauxdesigns) being Featured stamper this week!

FF16DiniB, Krafty Hello by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16hbrown Happy Holly Train by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty Leaf by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16naturecoastcrafter Hurry Up Mum by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16CAKath Thanks kitty by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kittie Christmas by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC568 City and Country Winter by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16shakermoneyholder by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16rgrohall, You Are Loved by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*FF16UnderstandBlueB IC568 Salted Winter Scene by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC568 Christmas Minis by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Halloween by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC568-Sunburst by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC568 - Woodland Scene Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16CAKath, My Little Puppy by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*The FF16naturecoastcrafter Good Ornament, Bad Pine by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Wizard or Bad? by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A348 MIX195 Vintage Chair by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16pattybA, Felt Christmas Card by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KathleenCurry, WT606, pat, pat by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*FF16KathleenCurry WT606 Winter's Night by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT606 Precious Baby by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace on Earth by Rambling Boots - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT606, FF16KathleenCurry, White Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
undies, wear your best...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KelliJo Wanna? by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Edna15 Star Princess by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ashjoy, SC615 Winter Rose by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC615 Anniversary Daisy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Stampingcrazy glittery snow by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC605 Western Tanager by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best gift ever by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC605 Autumn Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
General Store, CC605, SCSCCDT by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trick or Treat by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Edge of Night by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC608 Feathered friend by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Come and Behold Him ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Not Disney by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1016 Gwen's Halloween Birthday by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS399, CT1016,BOO! Give It A Shake by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16LuvLee Snow on the leaves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Relax and Enjoy the Beach by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy SPOOKY Halloween by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS399 - Little Kittie Vampires by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS399 Boo Spider by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16LMcAree by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Vicki's Favorite** - CT1016 - Tealight Trick or Treaters by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KelliJo Hand drawn Snowman by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1016, Morning Coffee by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
** Marg's Favorite - CT1016, DDSKETCH1016, DINSP1016, Witchy Poo** by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1016--Monster Gnash by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Melissa's Favorite(s) CT1016 by mstout928 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDSKETCH1016 - Trick or Treat by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT1016 Haunted House in the Woods by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Um well I noticed that certain people turned up more than I thought even though I did NOT put all of them in!
It was hard to find some of these because of sample makers posting REALLY early and the DD posting early....AAAAAHHHH!!! I know because of that, I missed some stuff!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #48  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you so much Amy (Kalla Walla) for mentioning two of my cards! You made my day :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 12:53 PM   #49  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you Robin - have a good week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 01:00 PM   #50  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you so much Brenda for all your notes! You are the bestest in the westest!Thank yous to these wonderful ladies as well!! You guys made my week!
Vicki
Susie (my sistah from anudder mudder)
Chickie Stacy
Janine
Lisa (Lara)
Sabrina
Kia
Brenda (BBBB)
Lisa X like 4 You spoiled me rotten sweet friend!
Tonda
Sweet Cheryl
and Maura
OMGoodness ladies, you are all so sweet and I'm really ridin cloud 9 right now!!!
Thank you so much!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 01:03 PM   #51  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good Sunday to everyone. This has been a wonderful week-end for me. Spent the last two and half days, enjoying a stamping retreat at a beautiful cabin complex in Wisconsin. We stamped, stamped and stamped, while watching the leaves falling. Not everyone can understand how much we enjoy this hobby. Checking out the favorites thread, and realized again how many kind stampers we have on this site. A big thanks to Cherylx2, Deborah, Tondax2, Lisa, Benzix3, Snietje, Sabrina, Vicki, Polly, Susie, Stacyx3 and Janine for mentioning my cards. You all are the BEST! Thanks, Stacy for your time.
Here is my list....so many beautiful cards. It's long, and I didn't even get to check out the last three days.

Masculine Vintage Leaves Birthday by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16pattybA halloween spiders by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Glitzy Stars! by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KathleenCurry Holiday Wishes by CarolAnn56 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple Joys by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16 Starlight Star bright by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT FF16 Homey Blue Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16twistgatefold - Twisted Leaf - open by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A348~Back To The Future by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KathleenCurry Blue Snowflake by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wildflower Kindness by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16 Hopeful owl by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
undies, wear your best...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers take a close look at the amazing stitching on this card.
FF16Edna15 ~ Birthday Stars by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Stampingcrazy | Peaceful Woods by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KelliJo Snowman with bird by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC615 & CC605 Great Pumpkin by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KelliJo Happy Home Made Snowman~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC615 The Sea by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Victorian by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT430, Lighthouse on the Cliff by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hang in There by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC605 Autumn Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Eye Think You're Neat by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC605, Autumn Brilliance (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
General Store, CC605, SCSCCDT by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16LuvLee Snow covered Holly by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC608 Feathered friend by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS399, CT1016,BOO! Give It A Shake by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Scrapacat Moonlight Fairy Dance by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Noel Foliage by tweedcurtain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16shavingcreamstenciling Magical Forest by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lynn's card by trip20bep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 01:43 PM   #52  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Thanks to Vicki for starting the thread, faving my apple card, and notifying me. Thanks and thanks again Linda, Rita and LisaLara for choosing my spider card, and to Angie for choosing cat talk. Phew! Jazzed, and grateful.

Lots of lovelies in the galleries last week, with falliday and dd. Congratz, btw. Great choices for the new dirty girls.

Anyway, here's a few of my favorites:

FF16pattybB � Hi Cutie Pie by cindy_canada

FF16LuvLee Snow covered Holly by JBgreendawn

FF16ashjoy, SC615 Winter Rose by Holstein
and
FF16KathleenCurry, WT606, pat, pat by Holstein

hoarfrost beauty...O4J by One4Joy

FF16pattybA - Napkin Surprize by dobie1950

Party Like a Princess (LT) by Rebeccaof

Hope by snietje

Ooops Wishes by kiagc

Sweet Christmas Dreams by LittleSeaOtter

Happy crafting, all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 01:46 PM   #53  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Ha....Robin, you are too cute giving me the BBBB. And, huge thanks for showing my Boo! Give it a Shake some love by listing it in your faves. Makes me a happy girl.

Thanks to Priscilla for delivering the great news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #54  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

A big Thank You goes out to Kia for adding my Believe card to the favorites and Maura for adding my Peace card. You two made my day.
Thanks also goes out to Brenda for letting me know.

Hugs to all
Carolyn
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 01:51 PM   #55  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Oh, many thanks to Linda (Holstein). So happy you liked my BOO! Give it a Shake card. It was fun to make and hope my little ones like it.

Thanks again to Priscilla for working hard today to make us all happy with the news you deliver.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 01:52 PM   #56  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started this week, Vicki!

Many thanks to, Stacy (JBgreendawn), Lisa (Shoe Girl), Tonda Baldwin, Maura (beesmom), and Robin (Stamperrobin) for adding my name to your list.

Thank you, Brenda, for the happy mail!

Not much time spent in the galleries this week, but here are a few I found:

Silver Joy by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eeek! by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Washi die cuts by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Armor of God by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflower Kindness by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16 Starlight Star bright by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 02:01 PM   #57  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Thank you, Lisa, Robin, Linda and Brenda for mentioning my stitched hope card into your faves, and thank you Deborah for mentioning Washi die cuts, I'm very happy that you like what I do it's a real honor to be chosen as one of your faves

Thank you once again Brenda for the good news

Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks, Linda (Holstein) for the mention - so appreciated! Your stamp retreat sounds delightful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 02:05 PM   #59  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for mentioning my Washi tape die cuts, I'm very very happy

Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 02:18 PM   #61  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you, Linda, for putting one of my cards on your list of favorites this week! You are So appreciated! Big Hugs to you and to Brenda for delivering the Happy Mail~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 02:18 PM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Brenda thanks so much for favoriting my card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 02:29 PM   #63  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My heartfelt thanks goes out to these wonderful ladies who included my cards on their list of favorites! I feel very blessed by you!!

Susie (susie australia)
Lisa (Shoe Girl) x 3
Deborah (just4deborah)
Maura (beesmom)
Robin (Stamperrobin) x 2
Rita (Scootsv)

Thank you, Stacy (JBgreendawn) for the notifications! I greatly appreciate you taking time from your day to send notifications! Hugs!

I'll be back with my list of favs!

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #64  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

M,N,O and P ladies your happy mail has been delivered. Back soon with my thank you's. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 03:05 PM   #65  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Linda, PJ and Carolyn for adding me to your wonderful fav list!! Thank you Brenda for the notes!You ladies are too sweet and I am in lala happiness land thanks to you!
Thank you soooo very much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 03:05 PM   #66  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

I have to say I've so enjoyed all the Falliday challenges!! What a great event!! I'm thrilled that the following SCS friends listed my cards among their favs:
Susie, Stacy, Kia, Lisa (x3), Robin, and Linda....wow I'm overwhelmed and very appreciative :p Thanks for all the notificaitons Susie....You guys are the best!!

BTW-Linda your stamping weekend spent looking at leaves and lots of stamping sounds delightful! You're right that others can't imagine how much we all enjoy this hobby. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 03:11 PM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Robin, for being so kind as to mention three of my cards. With all the beautiful cards that you create, I am humbled. Thanks again, Stacy. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 03:13 PM   #68  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Carolyn, for listing my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate it....and a lovely close to a Sunday evening. Thanks again, Stacy. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 03:14 PM   #69  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

So many thanks to Deborah and Brenda for the mention of Ooops Wishes in your faves list ... so very appreciated.

And thanks also Brenda for sending the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 03:16 PM   #70  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks bunches Robin for listing Kittie Christmas in you faves list ... so very appreciated.

Thanks again Brenda for sending the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #71  
Watercolor Wizard

Many thanks for naming my card in your favorites! I'm overwhelmed! Thank you Priscilla for letting me know!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 04:13 PM   #72  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

I am echooooooing many others that the FALLIDAY fest was wonderful! So many entries here among the favs. It was fun to create with these marvelous prompts.

Heartfelt thanks to Stacy (JBgreendawn), Polly (peeps21), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (VDM), Lisa (Shoe Girl), Tonda (Tonda Baldwin), Kia (kiagc), Deborah (just4deborah), Robin (stamperrobin), Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck) for including me among your favorites.

And Susie...thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 04:24 PM   #73  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

The galleries are overflowing with wonderful art as a result of the Falliday Fest Challenges. There was no way for me to see all of the projects, but of the ones I saw, these are my favorites:

FF16LuvLee Snow on the leaves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Not Disney by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16diniA, CAS399, Ghostly Lights by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC608, Washi Butterfly by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best gift ever by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16 Noel by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Stampingcrazy Marching Mice by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT430, Lighthouse on the Cliff by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Stampingcrazy, CC605 Packer Fan by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Rgrohall Milagros Kitty Thanks by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16jacqueline Gimme an M! by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ff16va.sunshine - 21 Dwelling Street by cindy_canada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC FF16 Off Kilter by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ashjoy Fall Elf Shoe by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KathleenCurry Blue Noel by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ornamentgarland WT606 Holiday Ornaments by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16SimplyBeautiful Trees on Fire by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KathleenCurry, WT606, pat, pat by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16 Good by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16evergreentree Christmas by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFTWSC303 Leaves by mfb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16KathleenCurry - Snow much FUN ! by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
evergreen window box card by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16diniB by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16copicbleedtechnique, IC568 Welcome Baby by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*FF16DiniB IC568 Mini Poinsettia by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ashjoy merry shells by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jingle All The Way by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16diniB--Catch Me If You Can by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Christmas FS507 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinecone Christmas FS507 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16shavingcreamstenciling E for Embossing sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16naturecoastcrafter Hurry Up Mum by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507, " Bunnies in the Manger ? " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 ~ Birthday Pinks by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16hbrown Happy Holly Train by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 Gilded Star by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 - Happy Birthday by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507, Laughing Flowers by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507, Ornament Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507, trees by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 The Love of God Guides Every Good by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Warm My Heart by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Eleanor by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS507 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 and FF16JeanneS by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 Bluejay by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
October Dream by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 04:30 PM   #74  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you Stacy for mentioning my Fall card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 04:50 PM   #76  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Bev(x2) and Debbie, for listing cards of mine among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Stacy. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 04:58 PM   #77  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Wow I am so honoured thanks to Linda, Deborah, Lisa, Miss Featured Stamper Bev, my DD sis Cheryl and my sistah from anudder mudder. Ladies your lovely comments and friendship mean the world to me.

Brenda thank you so much for all the happy mail.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 04:59 PM   #78  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you so much Priscilla for mentioning eeek! in your faves for the week - so very pleased.

Thanks Brenda for the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 05:06 PM   #79  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thanks Bev for fav-ing my Blue Noel card....what a great way to end my weekend..... Thank you Susie for the heads up! Hugs to you both
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2016, 05:13 PM   #80  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Kia, Cheryl and snietje, thanks to each of you for mentioning my cards this week. I surely do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes