Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-10-2014, 06:38 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers� Day, all! I hope this day finds you surrounded by loving family and sweet treats.

How about the vsn mini? The last ones were uploaded this week. Maybe you found a melt or water card for your favorites. Head�s up for the June Summer Vacation vsn!

For those of you who are fan club members, consider the Dirty Spies challenge.

Here�s a few �treats� I popped into my favorites this past week:

dreamy flowers:
CAS271 - Arizona Maine Featured by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blooms, bling, and butterflies:
Circle Garden by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

manly plaid:
Hats Off to You by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever easel:
Oval Accent Step Easel Card by BronJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautiful bg:
Vintage Watercolor by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovely watercolor:
Blessed by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

texture (of course!) and color:
WT478, May flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever flourish waves:
I Forgot by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

aged and natural:
The Hoedown is Back!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

profound:
~ The Lock ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovely layers:
IC440 Vases Of Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fun and adorable:
Ladybug Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications (on this, their Mothers� Day!): Linda (Holstein), Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 4 May, 2014, through 11 May, 2014.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:13 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Brenda for getting us started...

So many beautiful cards this week...and goodness knows I have missed a lot.... Here are my finds;

QFTD210, IC440 Heart of Hearts by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose & Bow by rlcstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC440 Thinking of you by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC440 Inspired by Harbor Hi Sneakers and Sanketi by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous Mothers Day by wren61 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful Blendabilities and You by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wildflower Meadow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD210 Poppies and Tulips by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're a Class Act by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Best Wishes by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First Communion folded card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Power Poppy Tulips by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

80 Years Young - May Dare Mojo VLVwk1 by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wild-a**-flowers by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies for Mother by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Poppies by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bravo, Blended Bloom and Blendabilities! by Cards4Ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Airbrushed Stencil by SodakStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS378 ~ Dream Flower by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinterest Inspired by Tkfite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I want to wish all of you a great "Happy Mother's Day"....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member

So many fab cards this week and I wish I could list them all. So here are just a few of the wonderful cards that I admired.
Kittie747 - Roughing it camping scene
Cook22 - IC440 Leathers to go
Vicky Gould - IC440 Simple Joys_vg
Thecircleguru - Gradient Gladioli
bfinlay - WT478 June Gems
Clownmom - WT478 Blue morning glory
Cathymac - SC487 Treasured
Mamaxsix - Inlaid thoughts
jasonw1 - All white thank you
stiz2003 - TLC438 Metal altered box
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:48 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you, Vicki, for picking my Bravo, Blended Bloom, and Blendabilities card as one of your favorites!

I'd have to say Lydia's HELLO MONDAY card was my fave this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #6  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Well, you can tell that it is late and that I should have gone to bed and waited until tomorrow to post my favorites... I feel like such an idiot as I did not mean to post my own card in the favorites. Of course, I can not edit my post to remove it either.. Please overlook my stupidity and chalk one up for this tired girl... I am so sorry.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend!

I played in a couple of challenges this week so if you happen to look at the faves I chose you will see there's a theme!! I pulled my faves from the places I visited!

Ardyth - Muse 66 - Thank you by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - CAS271, A Case of Angela by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan - CC477 Vases by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - SC487 Wings by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cookiestamper - CC477 thank you flowers by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doodledop - Watts Up? by Doodledop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ellibelle - MIX67 Mother's Day by Ellibelle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot - CC477 Bless You for Kris by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - SC487 Happy Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly - CC477 Thank You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeelizabeth - The Hoedown is Back!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 - For Angela by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kimjolley - Red Tulip by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

koopdedoo - CC477 Thank You Card by koopdedoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laurene - Artsy Hello by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - Coral Blossoms by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix - Two Tone Inlay by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marleygo - CC477, Rose Bloom by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy - SC487 Thinking of You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

outtoimpress - Breathe In! by outtoimpress - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay - Deep Sympathy by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 - F4A220 Rumpled cattails by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vervegirl - Bright Butterflies by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - CC477 - Have Faith Camellia by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS FIRST TIME UPLOADS

Flubidoo - Smitten with you by Flubidoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jheyer - Mother's Day Hydrangeas Water Can by jheyer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #8  

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdmView Post
Well, you can tell that it is late and that I should have gone to bed and waited until tomorrow to post my favorites... I feel like such an idiot as I did not mean to post my own card in the favorites. Of course, I can not edit my post to remove it either.. Please overlook my stupidity and chalk one up for this tired girl... I am so sorry.....
Yep things happen when we are so tired!!

Hugs! ....and you are not stupid!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Happens to all of us. Vicki. Don't worry about it.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:56 PM   #10  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

This was the card that I was supposed to have posted;

Rose White by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A much more deserving card...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

But it's such a beautiful, unique card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Happy Mother's Day! Thanks Brenda for starting us off tonite. Here are some awesome cards I found this week.

CAS271, TLC480 Poppies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS271 mother by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC487 Giant Purple Posie by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC487 Treasured by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC487 Happy Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT478 Barefoot in the Daisies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT478 - Poppy Blessings by TJoyT. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
RoseWings by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers card!!!!
God Bless You by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aquamarine Daffodil... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT478 May -mixed media by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
June WT478 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A220 Ruffled Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT SC MAY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC477, SC487 - Humming Happy Birthday by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC440, Simple Joys_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC440 Vases Of Flowers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC440 Morning Glories for Mom by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC440 Ahoy Matey (outside) by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD210, IC440 Heart of Hearts by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rose White by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for all your inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #14  

Brenda, Thanks so much for starting us off tonight!

Thanks so much for choosing Circle Garden as a favorite this week! I am totally thrilled you like it!!!

In scrolling through Linda's list to notify I couldn't help notice my name! Thank you so much Linda, for choosing Humming Happy Birthday! You are making me smile tonight!!!

Thanks ladies, it means so much to me that you spotted and liked my cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #15  

Brenda, Thanks so much for starting us off tonight!

Thanks so much for choosing Circle Garden as a favorite this week! I am totally thrilled you like it!!!

In scrolling through Linda's list to notify I couldn't help notice my name! Thank you so much Linda, for choosing Humming Happy Birthday! You are making me smile tonight!!!

Thanks ladies, it means so much to me that you spotted and liked my cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #16  
Inky OceanGazer

Thanks to Linda and Vicki for mentioning my White Rose card......I am honored and humbled.......you made my day......

hugs
joanne
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 09:34 PM   #17  

Here are mine and hope to see the ones on the days I missed.

jodylb F4A219 Proverbs 3:5-6 by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv
Zentangle Owl by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lisa Ku Dream and Grow by Lisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS271 TLC480 Swimming By by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin van eijk Sail Away by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom
Teresa Momber's Desert Scene by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 All White Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT301 Flower for Betty by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT478, May flower by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DiHere Blue Wedding 2 by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn RoseWings by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 For Angela by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay Peonies in a Jar by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC440 Vroom, Vroom ...... by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc IC440 Thinking of you by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kimjolley Red Tulip detail by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Sunflower FS379 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello! Another week has flown by! It was not a stellar week for me as I managed to back into my husbands beloved Miata and take out the front panel with my car :-( MUCH sobbing followed. After his initial reaction he told me I was much more important than a car..Bless him...now all I have to do is forgive myself.... Despite my bad week I managed to find some beauty and happiness in the wonderful creativity in the gallery.

FS378, JUN14VSNMINI2 The Beauty of Hydration by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Leafy Thanks by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blended Bloom with Coastal Caribbean by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Minnie, Minnie Thanks by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lilacs for you by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding wishes by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS271, A Case of Angela by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC438 Metal Altered Box by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC480 Bluebird of Happiness by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS271 Happy Anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS271 ~ Mr & Mrs by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

with Sympathy by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sail Away by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Background by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OCC Watercolor Hello You by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC480 Blow Me Away by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC BLUE BIRD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

CC477 Hello by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deep Sympathy by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother's Day by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS271 for Angela by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC487 Giant Purple Posie by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC477 tweet by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers & Lace by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coral Blossoms by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A220 Rumpled cattails by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A220 ~ Vintage Baby by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Flower by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD210 Poppies and Tulips by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT SC MAY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC477, SC487 - Humming Happy Birthday by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC440, Happy Mother's Day by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD210 Music Mono by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC440 Thinking of you by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blending Secret Garden by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm hugs to our crew of notifiers. Bless you for your time spent bringing joy to all in this thread.

Next week should be a better week for me and I wish happiness and joy to all of you!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2014, 10:30 PM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

One more!
Missed this one when inputting:

CAS271 - Arizona Maine Featured by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 12:08 AM   #20  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I popped into the gallery as often as I could this week and there were lots of lovely cards on show. Didn't have time to comment on them all and I only have a selection here or those that notify would have gone crazy - it is a lovely place to admire creativity and get inspiration! Thanks everyone

Bright Butterflies by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC477 Vases by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
House- Mouse Sunshine by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Color Strips by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC480 Bluebird of Happiness by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With All My Love by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pie Friends by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blessed by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Rock! by stampd76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC487 Happy Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inlaid Thoughts by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Home by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Grad Girl SC487 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Tulips by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC487 Thinking of You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
True Grit by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC487 sneak peek by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday by Char4355 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Smile... by genie1314 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT301 Flower for Betty by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Hoedown is Back!! by janeelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
RoseWings by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penny Black 3 by ratbagdoona - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Three Butterflies card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT478 Daisies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A ZIPPIDITY-DO-DAH Z FOLD CARD-outside by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Wishes by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks A Bunch by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peonies in a Jar by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC440 ~ She looked so French by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Angela by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wildflower Meadow by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Block Background by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 12:24 AM   #21  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I had such a higgledy-piggledy week and not a lot of time. In fact, I was sound asleep one afternoon when DH got home from work :rolleyes:...usually I open the side gate for him so he can just ride the motorbike straight in.

So I only have a couple to share this morning:

True North WOA by Patti McDermott

Glowing lanterns by soleilms

Actually, I could have sworn I added a couple more, but perhaps they were older cards I came across.

And in view of the fact that next week is going to be even more frenetic and I'm already tired thinking about it, I'd like to say a big thanks to Linda, Angie and Francie for giving my Sunday such a good start - {{{hugs}}} to you, and to Linda for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 03:19 AM   #22  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you so much Angie and Nancy for including my Red Tulip in your favorites. Nice Mother's Day Surprise!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 03:39 AM   #23  

To Peggy and Sabrina. (((hugs))) to you both. I hope you both have better weeks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 04:16 AM   #24  
Stampin' Fool

Default Thanks Vicki

What a wonderful thing to wake up to being in the Fave Folder!!

I have never done this before so hope this is the right way to applaud my favorite art for the week.....

WT478 June Gems by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Connie aka SoDakStamper
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 04:29 AM   #25  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Angela and Peggy, thank you so much for making my Mother's Day even better by mentioning my card, A Case of Angela.

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms.

Thanks to Linda for your work.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 04:43 AM   #26  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Thank you so much Angie and Janine for mentioning my cards! You've made my Mother's Day extra special.

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 05:00 AM   #27  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thankyou so much to Stacy for liking my 'Green and blue swirls' card and to Mary for letting me know...........so kind xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 05:39 AM   #28  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thankyou to Janine for mentioning my 'Three butterflies' card and to Mary once again for letting me know....... not feeling that great today as I have a chest infection so thankyou for making my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 05:39 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

I am not used to being up so early but we are having guests and so things have to be done! LOL Thank you so much Janine (Jay_Bee) and Angie (ohmypaper) for favouring my Thinking of you. A big thanks to Angie for all the wonderful messages you are bringing to everyone this morning. Thank you also to Linda (Holstein) and Peggy (jasonw1) for liking my Giant Purple Posie. It's a great way to start Mother's Day.

I haven't had much time this week to favour many but here are the ones on my list ~
Jeannie is a Dream! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulip by stonefield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

True Grit by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 05:49 AM   #30  
Rubber Obsessor

Brenda, thank you for mentioning my "Hats Off to You" card ! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 05:58 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much, Peggy, for including my Minnie, Minnie Thanks cards in your favorites. Always a happy dance moment to be mentioned, but especially given your stressy week. I really appreciate you taking the time to do the recognition.

Thanks to tessaduck for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 06:02 AM   #32  
Village Stamper

Thank you, Linda, (Holstein) for mentioning my card...coming from someone as talented as you, that's quite the compliment!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 06:39 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Thanks

For the mention! So glad you enjoyed my card!!
Here's one of my favs: Twisted Easel Birthday by heyjudet at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 06:39 AM   #34  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Angie aka OhMyPaper, for mentioning my Have Faith Camillia card. You put a smile on my face early today. I am honored that you like my card. Thanks, Vicky, for letting me know.

Have a great day.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 07:05 AM   #35  
Kookie Creator

Thank you! vdm (vicki) for favoriting my Artsy Hello card. Thanks to ohmypaper! (angie) for letting me know. Have a happy day everyone !

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 07:17 AM   #36  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Nancy [ Stiz2003 ] Thank you for putting my card Sail Away in the favorite of the week, your so kind.

Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 07:18 AM   #37  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Peggy [ Jason 1 ] For putting my card Sail Away in the favortie of the week, your so kind.

Greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #38  
Stampin' Fool

I wanted to thank everybody who always put my cards in the favorites of the week.
Or just to look at my cards and give comments your all so kind.
Thank you all so much.

Greetings Karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Linda, Nancy & Janine, thanks so much for mentioning that loves butterflies card and Brenda thanks for letting me know. what a warm fuzzy way to start the day with happy mail

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #40  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Linda-Holstein for listing my May card!! Wow, That makes me so happy this morning! Your are a sweetie my friend!!
Thank you to Peggy-Jasonw1 as well! For listing my May card and Blue Bird card!! Wow!!
You ladies are so talented and it makes the mention even more special...doing the happy dance in my heart! You are so sweet, both of you!
Reply With Quote Likes