Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-06-2015, 06:35 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending June 7th, 2015

A great big Hi to all my stamping family here on SCS. It has been a beautiful day here in the valley, also pretty hot - temperature wise!! I did manage to get my yard mowed, and was thankful to get that out of the way. It has been a busy week for me, as we are getting ready to move our offices, as to which we have been there for over 15 years. You can only imagine all the stuff we have accumlated. Anyway, while I didn't have a lot of gallery time, I did manage to find some real beauties. I also know that for every one of the cards I found, I missed a huge amount and I am depending on all of you to show me what I missed.....

Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me (vdm) make up the team that will be delivering the "Happy News".

Here are mine;

FS435 God says... by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wild by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pearl Wedding Anniversary by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 Red Flowers and Gingham by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC a Door Wreath by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red and White Umbrella by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Night time bloom by cattail - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 Wreath Inspired by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing You Both Bubbles Card by Simone N - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Happy! by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You mean the WORLD to me by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Say It's Your Birthday! by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Muse 120 - Thank you, Vicki by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT534 Rev it up by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cl�ture de champs! by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC543 by Mom42Grand41 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glorious blooms by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs ... SC543 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Flowers by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hummingbird Latch by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT533 My most favorite Tools: Just colors! by Stamping-C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC536 Angelfish by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Well, I surprised myself, I had more in my list than I first thought.... I know that I missed a bunch, so show me what I missed.
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 06:37 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Exclamation New to the thread?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
One of Kota's Kids ***A Proud Fan Club Member ***
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Happy news for sure! Thanks Brenda for letting me know and thanks Vicki for the shout out.....always exciting to be mentioned in such good company!
My Gallery
www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 06:56 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Poppy Power! By MattsGirl
Field Flowers by Shoe Girl
SC Joy in Nature by Stamperrobin
Dad's Tool Apron MIX123 by justwritedesigns
This is the Good Life by ChristineCreations
IC496, Hello Hydrangea by k dunbrook
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 07:40 PM   #5  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

It's been another lovely summer vacation week here! I just want to say a huge thank you for all the sweet comments, CASEs and thank you cards as my CAS Challenge term came to an end this month. I had so much fun seeing all the creations!!!

Thank you Vicki for starting us off tonight! Sounds like you have lots going on!

Thank you so much to all the notifiyers!!! We so appreciate the time you put in on the weekend!

Splatters TLC536 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC533 Camellias by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy octogon by cattail - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Bisters Sympathy by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's all about wreaths ... IC498 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 Seashell Wreath by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

At the End of the Day by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fuchsia Celebration Card by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX123 Got Catnip? by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 - Wreaths of Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Right Kind of Awesome by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC533, CAS327 Thanks, Angie by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC533 four roses bytessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS327 CC533 Angie's Thank You Cake by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hi card by DeniseL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT534, Corvette by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 Red Flowers and Gingham by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC543, CC533, TLC536, CAS327, Simply Trust God by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC533 Bird Crazy Love by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC543 by Mom42Grand41 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cl�ture de champs! by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT534, SC543, CC533, TLC536, CAS327, Thinking of you at Father's Day by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC536 - Farmtown Melody by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Latched Flowers by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Splatter by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS327 Ikat Thanks by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS Lizzie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Party Time by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 ~ Burlap Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496, Hello Hydrangea by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framing Hearts IC496 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC15_May1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS327 Sweet Thanks JVP by jenifer vanpelt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Classy Cards Book Card Inside by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cutie Bug Fun in the Sun by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Wreath by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX123 Timeless Elegance by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496, Knit by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Sunshine! CAS327 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 08:41 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Alert: Happy vsn next Friday and Saturday!

Awesome start, Vicki. Thanks

Thank you, Angie! The four roses card was fun to make.

Here's a few of my favorites for last week:

Saddle Up Sunset CC533 by justwritedesigns

Gold Silhouettes by sillyfilly

Hugs ... SC543 by kiagc

SC543 Thinking of you by ctorina

Ray of Sunshine SC543 by justwritedesigns

Love Bug by LasSuziq

HMFMC195 Kitchen by Susiespotless

Pretty in Gold by Debby4000

Freshly Made Sketches 189 by jrk912

WT534 Loud & Fast by DandI93

Summertime by ohmypaper!

Find beauty by Bailmac

SC543 Sweet & Cute by Margscardcrazy

SC543 loves peace, Mickey & cupcakes by palparis

Celebrating America by ohmypaper!

Black Bloom by jojot

IC496 Wreath Inspired by Holstein

SC543 - Congrats by BobbiesGirl

I expect to have listed plenty of Happy vsn cards next week. Who's playing along? My challenge goes live Friday evening. Come play!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 09:01 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for selecting my card "You Say It's Your Birthday" as one of the favs of the week. Sweet Irene
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #8  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thanks for the shout out, Vicki...you have made my day sooo special!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 7/6/15

Hello there, it is a beautiful Sydney day, 21oC, not bad for the start of Winter! I have been struggling recently, both in finding joy in life, and my mojo, but do love seeing all the beautiful cards in the galleries and here are some I favoured this week -

FS Lizzie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
IC a Door Wreath by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC533 Crisp Coral at Moon Lake by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers octoberbabe
Inspired Splatter by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
WT534 The Winning Post by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
SC543 Thinking of you by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ctorina
WT534 Rev it up by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
WT534, Corvette by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
IC496 Wreath Inspired by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
The birds... Hitchcock by Mimi... by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Micheline Jourdain
You mean the WORLD to me by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Micheline Jourdain
MIX123 Hello Sunshine by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
MIX123 Timeless Elegance by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers UnderstandBlue
IC496 - Wreaths of Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers girlgeek101
IC496, Hello Hydrangea by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
Black Bloom by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jojot
IC496 Foreverness by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
Pearl Wedding Anniversary by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
FS435 God says... by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Twinshappy

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2015, 11:44 PM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Vicki - thanks for getting us started this week. Hope that office move goes well. I have tried to visit the gallery each day but even then I know I miss many beauties - relieved expressions on the notifiers faces - my list is already quite long!
Blooming Happiness by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Smooshing by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flying By To Say Hi by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS327 Thank You Angie by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fleurs rouge et papillon bleu by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS434 Happy Home by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Father's Day - Sea Grid by mshatzma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Coral Bird by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 - Watercolor Poppies! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS434 - Fall Bouquet by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owl Granduation Card by echaney48 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Saddle Up Sunset CC533 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're In My Thoughts by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hummingbird Latch by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coral Orchids by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Camellias by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0515 Moonlit Deer by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wild About Flowers! by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
shine on by Donnatopia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisies by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Be Happy! by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You mean the WORLD to me by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Celebrating America by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC496 Wreath With Plaid by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC496, Hello Hydrangea by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15 May Cat Card by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Phil 4:8 One Layer Card by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all peace and creativity this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 12:25 AM   #11  
Rubber Obsessor

Vicki thank you so much for mentioning my card in your favourites this week. What a great start to my Sunday to see happy mail in my inbox Stacy thanks for the happy mail!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 03:07 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started, Vicki!
Here are my favorites for this week:

Thank You Angie! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Sunshine! CAS327 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC533, CAS327 Thanks, Angie by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beach Babe by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Silhouettes by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC543, CC533, TLC536, CAS327, Simply Trust God by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC543 ~#1 Dad~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tomorrow by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT534: A Classic Birthday by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC/WT ~ Classic Cars by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Through the Tunnel on Highway 90 by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A276, For Sophia by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A276 Hats off Grad by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX123 Happily Caffeinated by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Uncharted Seas by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dad's Tool Apron MIX123 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ricky Did It! by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 - Wreaths of Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrating America by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496, MIX123, Tools for Dad! by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC496 Foreverness by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshine Flip Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 03:49 AM   #14  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for mentioning my Tea Party Time card this week. I appreciate it.

Linda, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 04:16 AM   #15  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Vicki for getting us started this week. Great way to end the week....first we have a triple crown winner, and now I get to see some beautiful cards in the favorites thread.

A big thanks to Vicki, Angie, Brenda, and Sue 28 for the mention of my cards. Doing the happy dance.
Brenda, thanks for the reminder about VSN this coming week-end.

Here are the cards that I clicked the heart icon :

Smile Power Day by DCinkit- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blessed bynwilliams6- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Flowers and Gingham by 255)"]GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC a Door Wreath byStamperrobin- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC496 Place Settings by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired Twiggy Floral Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's all about wreaths ... IC498 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC496 Seashell Wreath by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Sunflower Wreath by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Circle Flowers IC496 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC496 Foreverness bypeeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC496, Knit by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisies bywhippetgirl Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Each Day Brings New Life by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Camellias byCherylQuilts- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0515 Moonlit Deer by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Helo - Masc. by jojot- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Find beauty byBailmac- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy Retirement byLisa Ku - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT534 Classic Car for Dad byDCinkit- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summertime by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT534 Z28 Camaro by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT534 Vintage Convertible bysue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
thanks card by DeniseL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Power! byMattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hummingbird Latch bydini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Wishes byMargscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 four roses bytessaduck- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Always toward the Sunshine byAudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Church on a hill by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Coral Bird by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Crisp Coral at Moon Lake by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 - Watercolor Poppies! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Party in the Woods by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Crisp Coral Birthday bydahlia19- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 - TEAM HYDRANGEA....UNITE!! by ]Karen B Barber- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT533 My most favorite Tools: Just colors! by Stamping-C- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fleurs rouge et papillon bleu by Micheline Jourdain- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all a happy and creative week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 04:18 AM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Angie, I was so excited to see my latch card favorited! Thank you, and Priscilla for the notification. I found quite a few this week that caught my eye!
Wild About Flowers! by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Gang's All Here by kitA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Through the Tunnel on Highway 90 by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Friend by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bumblebee Latch by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sailboat and Deer Double Display by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Steps of a Good Man by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1523 Brayered Sympathy by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bird Housee Hello by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summertime by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC533 Wishes by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT533 Favorite Tools: scissors and glue by Stamping-C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Cake 3 - Flower Cascade by paula8182 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 04:46 AM   #17  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Angie, thanks for mentioning my triple step card! That was a ton of fun to make! : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 04:50 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default Thanks a ton

Thank you for choosing my card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 04:53 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much for adding my card Silhouettes of Gold to your favorites, Tessaduck and Percilla! I'm always honored to be mentioned in this forum.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 04:54 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

So many thanks to Vicki (vdm) and Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my card Hugs in your faves for the week - I have my feet up and my toes are wigglin' a happy dance ...
and
thank you bunches to Angie (ohmypaper!) for the mention of Framing Hearts - I have a smile on my face!
and to Linda (Holstein) - thank you so very much for your time. That Triple Crown race had my stomach all over the place!! Amazing ....
Hugs everyone
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 04:57 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Angie for adding my card to your list of favorites this week...you've made my day!

And thank you Vicki for the notification!
My Blog: Pop by for a visit sometime!
My Gallery: Feel free to leave a comment!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 05:35 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you all you wonderful notifiers Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Vicki (vdm) for taking the time to let us know we are on the favorites. We so appreciate you letting us know.

Super big thank you to Polly (peeps321) for adding my card to your favorites I so appreciate you and your beautiful cards. Big hugs dear girl. Thank you to the wonderful Linda (holstein) for the notification. Smiling from ear to ear.

The VSN challenge will be next weekend and I sure hope to see some great cards next Saturday. I am super excited to be hosting my first VSN challenge.

Here are my favorites:
Framed Lattice and Trailing Vines by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS434 Flowers for Lizzie by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Wishes FS434 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS434, Hearts by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeBunni bouquet by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS434 Casing Lizzie by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS434: To JoAnne by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS327 Case of the Alien by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biker Dad by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS327~Thank You by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Angie by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT357 - just smile! by Stamping-C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (New Stamper)
SC543 Thinking of you by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC543 ~#1 Dad~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Over the top flower by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gift Bag by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Route 66 WT534 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Helo - Masc. by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT534, Down with a Bug! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just thinking about you by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX123 Mermaid Thank You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC496 Foreverness by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Peddle Car by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok I know I missed a lot of great cards this week. Please show me what I missed. What are your favorites?

Happy Stamping!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 06:21 AM   #23  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for mentioning my Circle Flowers card! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 06:31 AM   #24  

Thank you so much, Polly, for mentioning my Dad's Tool Apron! You're so sweet to do this & I so appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 06:32 AM   #25  

Thanks so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Dad's Tool Apron & Hello Sunshine cards! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 06:35 AM   #26  

Thank you so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Saddle Up Sunset & Ray of Sunshine cards! You are so sweet to do this & I so appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 06:37 AM   #27  

Thank you so much, Kia, for mentioning my Saddle Up Sunset & Butterfly Birthday cards! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 06:39 AM   #28  

Thank you so much, Angie, for mentioning my Hello Sunshine card! You are so sweet to do this & I so appreciate it!

Hugs,
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 07:02 AM   #29  

Thank you Angie for mentioning my Bird Crazy card and thanks to Priscilla for notifying me!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 07:23 AM   #30  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Thank you

Good Sunday morning everyone!

Thank you Vicki and team for getting us started today. We all appreciate your time and willingness to volunteer your services to this forum - cuz we all love that happy mail

I'd like to say thank you to Angie (Ohmypaper!) for listing, Farmtown Melody, on her favorites list today. Thanks Angie for your time on the CAS design team.

Big squeeze!
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 07:28 AM   #31  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

wow, thank you so much ladies!! I so appreciate the mention of my cards in your favorites! It is so special to me to be favored by such wonderful paper crafting artist!
Thank you-
Vicki-Vdm
Polly-Peeps321
Angie-Ohmypaper! X2 Yahoo!
Sue28 X2 Yippee!
Janine- Jay_Bee
Linda-Holstein
Lisa-Shoe Girl X3 Woohoo!!
You ladies are so kind and sweet! Love you all and everyone here at SCS!
Thank you Linda for the notifications!! You are my special happy mail messenger today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 07:47 AM   #32  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Kia and Linda, thank you both for mentioning my cards this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 07:52 AM   #33  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Favorites for the Week

I'm sorry to say that I didn't have a lot of time this week on the gallery, so I'm very thankful to Lydia for posting some outstanding cards on the SCS Facebook. Ladies if you are on FB this is excellent resource for inspiration and to check out some cards you may not see otherwise.

Here's my list:

Wonderful design details on this IC card.
1. IC496 Seashell Wreath by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm at a loss for words on this - the realism of these roses is outstanding. Absolutely beautiful!
2. MIX123 Timeless Elegance by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dude, I'm simply a pushover for cute little boy stamp sets, AND great Copic coloring!
3. RS166 - You're So Cool by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's not leave out the sugar and spice either. Wowza, look at the no-line coloring on this one!
4. Sweet Girl by pr0digy0 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous use of designer paper and die cuts. Paper elegance at it's best!
5. You Are Loved by ZrobySama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Who doesn't love chocolate strawberries - just sayin'
6. Forget Love... by Jeannie1862 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And when it comes to whimsical and clever -- this gem made me smile from ear-to-ear!
7. Etch a Sketch!! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a blessed Sunday and a wonderful week ahead.
Hugs,
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 07:59 AM   #34  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Here are mine...

IC496 Red Flowers and Gingham by GailNM

TLC536 Angelfish by joan ervin

Spattered Two Tone Congrats by mamaxsix

Bluebird on a Bed of Leaves~ by stampin'nana
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 08:01 AM   #35  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Oops, Forgot One!

I forgot to list this card from Kecia (LittleSeaOtter) who really knows how to color using grey scale. Add to that a pop of red contrast and you've really set the mood on this wonderful card.

1. Red and White Umbrella by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 08:10 AM   #36  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Lisa, thank you very much for mentioning my Framed Lattice and Trailing Vines this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 08:32 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning, Everyone!

Seeing your name in lights (so to speak) is always such a happy feeling. It really lends itself to smiling just a little. Many thanks to Holstein, aka, Linda and Oh My Paper, aka Angie, for the shout outs this week. I know it takes time to put a list together, so I want you both to know I'm grateful. Thanks so much.

Thanks, too, to Brenda for kindly volunteering as our messenger. You make a lot of stampers smile when they see stampers like their cards.

Hugs everyone,
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 08:39 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've not been able to make any cards or spend time in the gallery for a few weeks until yesterday. Here are my top picks from yesterday's IC496 challenge:

Shoe Girl ~ Congratulation Roses by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein ~ IC496 Wreath Inspired by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful stamp-filled week, everyone.
Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 08:44 AM   #39  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Angie - thank you for choosing one of my May Christmas cards amongst your favourites this week and Stacy thank you for commenting on my card too and sharing the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2015, 08:57 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Big Thank you to Kia for choosing my Butterflies card this week....
Also a Big Thank you to Sabrina for choosing my Bluebird card this week! Both of you ladies are very much appreciated by me! Hugs and Blessings to both of you and to Linda for the happy news~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes