Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-24-2017, 05:37 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts
Default FAVORITES for the week ending June 25, 2017

Welcome summer! It's hot and sunny here in the Pacific NW. Forecast for tomorrow is 95 8-). That's a bit hot for me, so I'll be hanging out in my craft room.

Smiles and happy mail coming to you this week from Priscilla (catluvr2), Robin (Stamperrobin), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Kia (Kiagc), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Angie (ohmypaper!) and me Carla (Covington Crafter).

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this post

I didn't get to the gallery until mid week, yup, I was out in the yard. Here are the treasures I discovered.

In Grandpa's day . . . . by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Sea Worthy by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Shells Seeker by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

By The Sea by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pure Prairie Bouquet Prayers by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Traveling by boat by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 - Salt Water Cure by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Under the Sea by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Seaside by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Wooden Cabin by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A383 with sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641,TLC643, WT622, F4A381 shore thing by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me what I missed! I know there are lots more gallery treasures to be found.

----------------------
What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day and show me what I�ve missed...
This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

--------------------

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, June 19 - June 25, 2017.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional). When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2017, 06:42 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Carla, thanks for getting us started. it was 95 here today also ( yuck !)

Here are a few that caught my eye tonight (because, the unpacking for the upper cabinets has commenced YAY) (the countertops are 4 weeks out because, that contractor is slammed and "the best" so...) its getting there.

Work Less, Fish More by OddesignsOddesigns

21st Birthday Card by jenn47 jenn47

Hip Hip Hooray by gunilla.holmqvist gunilla.holmqvist

Sending You Love and Hugs by Glitter Me Silly Glitter Me Silly

SUO177_CAS433 Patriotic Celebrate by Julie Gearinger Julie Gearinger

This could be vodka! by UnderstandBlue UnderstandBlue

Sea Treasures by Covington Crafter Covington Crafter

ADULTing is Hard by kraftyaunt kraftyaunt

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 01:13 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

It reached 95 here in the week too and very few homes in UK have any air conditioning so glad now it is cooler even if we have showers forecast for the week ahead. Can't create when it is really hot but did get a chance to browse a little. Thank you to all those who keep this thread going. The new formatting caught me out this morning!

#1artist4highhopes Penguin Beach Chair by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers #1artist4highhopes
beesmom CC640 Patriotic Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
beesmom WT641 Distress Oxide Sunset by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
beesmom IC603 A Lovely Day by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
cjzim Shoreside Birthday Greetings by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cjzim
Crafty Auntie Sailboat with Vivid Sunset by Crafty Auntie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Crafty Auntie
donidoodle FMS293 all my friends have skinny legs by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers donidoodle

Glitter Me Silly Aloha by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersGlitter Me Silly
hobbydujour CAS434 Balloon Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampershobbydujour
Jennifrann WT641 Sunset Sail by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersJennifrann
Julie Gearinger Pure Prairie Bouquet Prayers by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersJulie Gearinger
justampin WT641 Through a Window by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersjustampin

LittleSeaOtter Graduating Wryn by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersLittleSeaOtter
LittleSeaOtter Molly Swims by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersLittleSeaOtter
Loll Thompson Happy Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersLoll Thompson
ohmypaper! FS541 - Farewell by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersohmypaper!

ravengirl WT641 - Salt Water Cure by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersravengirl
redi2stamp Cat Tech and More by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersredi2stamp
Stamperrobin Heartfelt Wedding-Inside by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersStamperrobin
uncbballfan Hello, Lovely! by uncbballfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersuncbballfan

Wishing everyone a peaceful and creative week

Last edited by Jay_Bee; 06-25-2017 at 01:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 03:21 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Carla for starting the thread this week.

Thank you to these wonderful volunteers Priscilla (catluvr2), Robin (Stamperrobin), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Kia (Kiagc), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Angie (ohmypaper!) and Carla (Covington Crafter) for taking the time to send the notifications to the amazing crafters on this thread. We really appreciate you taking the time to notify.

Thank you Carla for adding my card to your favorites. I really appreciate being on your incredible list of favorites.

Here are my favorites this week:
Golden Cranes by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS541, Happy Father's Day (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641 Ocean Paradise by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641~Sailing Away by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea Treasures by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641 a Little Light by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641 life is beautiful by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641 Sunset Sail by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641 Something Fishy by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Sailin' Away by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old Barn by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641,TLC643, WT622, F4A381 shore thing by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A383 with sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hinged Alphabet Baby Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A383 Woodslice by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Got Any Cake? by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
In Grandpa's day . . . . by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC603 Bloom by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC603 bensarmom2 by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Therapist... by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC603 Score lines by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 04:37 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Good morning all! Thanks to Carla for starting the thread today.I have not had much time in the galleries, but did catch a few earlier, along with a few that are new to SCS.

Lexi's Wheels by Jesscbanks (new to SCS)

WT641 Distress Oxide Sunset by beesmom

Gray...or White Flowers by Whimsey

Mr. Bear Zipping Away by LoveRibbons (new to SCS)

Aloha by Glitter Me Silly

Hip Hip Hooray by gunilla.holmqvist

Happy Birthday by Loll Thompson

TLC/CAS ~ Balloon Birthday by Redbugdriver

*CAS434 Balloon Birthday by hobbydujour

Flag Day USA by Twinmama9215 (new to SCS)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 06:31 AM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Carla, thanks so much for adding my nautical card to the favorites forum. Thanks also to Shirley for the shout. You gals have made my day!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 07:25 AM   #8  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maple Leaf Thanks Lisa!

Thank you Lisa - Shoe Girl for listing my Woodslice card in your favourites this week! I love that card and I'm so happy you also enjoyed it....makes my little stamper heart so full!

And thanks Robin for the happy news!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 07:29 AM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Many thanks to Lisa and Carla for choosing my sympathy card, and thanks to Robin for filling in, notifying, this week. Awesome!

Here�s a few of my favorites from last week:

In Grandpa's day . . . . by bubblestx4

IC603 A Lovely Day by beesmom

Water colour Hello card by Daizy-Mae

CC640 Get Well Humor by cdimick

F4A383 Old Wood Rowboat by catluvr2

WT641, Underwater Adventure by guneauxdesigns

Never Lose Your Sense of Wonder by Kemernow

shadowbox frame card by snietje

Heartfet Wedding-closed by Stamperrobin

FS541 - Farewell by ohmypaper!

Shining Balloons CAS434 by nwilliams6

WT641,TLC643, WT622, F4A381 shore thing by Tonda Baldwin

Happy crafting, all�
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 07:33 AM   #10  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Carla and Lisa for choosing my "WT641 Traveling by boat" card as one of your favorites.
Thank you so much Robin for letting me know !!!
Hugs ladies !

Here are my favorites from last week:

Bloom with Grace by aloeviall:
Bloom with Grace by aloeviall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patriotic 4th by Pam MacKay:
Patriotic 4th by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC640 In my Thoughts by beesmom:
CC640 In my Thoughts by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC640 J'aime la France by snietje:
CC640 J'aime la France by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC650 bensarmom by bensarmom:
SC650 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641 Ocean Paradise by cathymac:
WT641 life is beautiful by snietje:
WT641 life is beautiful by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A383 Tree Age Rings by hobbydujour:
F4A383 Tree Age Rings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641,TLC643, WT622, F4A381 shore thing by Tonda:
Got Any Cake? by sleepyinseattle:
Old Wooden Cabin by susanbri:

I wish you all a happy and creative week,

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 07:36 AM   #11  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kia,
Thank you for adding my card to your favorites and to this thread!! I am excited about posting more on SCS and hope to be able to spend more time the galleries this! So much to see and learn! You made my day! Susan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #12  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Here are my favorites for the week:

FS541 - Farewell by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersohmypaper!

SC650 happy birthday by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers snietje

Crazy Dogs Birthday by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersdahlia19

CTS226_CCC17 Beary Merry Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersJulie Gearinger

WT641 Traveling by boat by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersniki1

Shoreside Birthday Greetings by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststamperscjzim

WT Sailin' Away by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersStamperrobin

WT641 thanks to chris by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststamperstessaduck

WT641,TLC643, WT622, F4A381 shore thing by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersTonda Baldwin

F4A383 Woodslice by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersWarriorWeekend

F4A383 Old Wood Rowboat by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststamperscatluvr2

Sailboat with Vivid Sunset by Crafty Auntie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In Grandpa's day . . . . by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersbubblestx4

Oh So Eclectic Flowers by Technique_Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersTechnique_Freak

Take a (Retirement) Hike! IC603 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersjustwritedesigns

[

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 09:03 AM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Lisa, thanks so much for mentioning my Hinged Alphabet Baby Card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 09:18 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Carla, Janine, Kia, and Niki, for including a card of mine on your lists. I truly appreciate it. Thanks also, Kia, for taking the time on a Sunday to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 09:39 AM   #15  

Maple Leaf Thank you !!!

Thank you Shirley for listing my Woodslice card in your favourites this week. So kind of you and made my day!

And thanks again Robin for the happy news!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 09:55 AM   #16  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

FS541 - Farewell by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

See The World by Marzenaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graduating Wryn by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Bunnies by mitch1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mr. Bear Zipping Away by LoveRibbons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC650 Sand, Surf, Relax_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Northern City Lights by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My First Baby Fairy! by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Fishes Believe in You by lovinpaper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lulu's Wheels by Jesscbanks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fighter by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Whale Hello by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That Old Wooden Church (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC603 Score lines by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Birthday Flowers FS542 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542 happy snowman by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542, CTS227 - You Make Me Smile by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542 Miah's Birthday by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542 Cup of Latte by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542 Miss Daisy by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC603 Hummingbird Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542 Under the Sea by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542, By The Sea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Big happy thanks to Kia, Brenda (tessaduck) and Janine (x3!-wow!) for the shout-outs today - gotta big smile on my face, thanks to you, friends!

And thanks to Carla for the happy mail!

Here are mine:
FS541 - Farewell by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542, Poppy Love by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC602 Emboss Resist by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Wedding-Inside by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Balloon Birthday by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penguin Beach Chair by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sitting by the Sea by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Sunset Sail by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shoreside Birthday Greetings by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS541 Happy Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC603 Looking Good vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC603 First Home by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shadowbox frame card by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 10:17 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Hello everybody, Sunday is almost finished and I would like to say a big thank you to Priscilla who brought me all those happy mails today from people who mentioned one or 2 of my cards, they all make me feel so happy

Thank you: Lisa, Brenda (tessaduck) and Brenda (benzi)), Monique 2x (niki1) and Shirley(wannabecre8tive)

Here are mine

CC640 Patriotic Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC640 - RED, WHITE AND BLUE by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC640 Relax by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC640 Blue Jean Baby by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr. Bear Zipping Away by LoveRibbons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC650 Summertime Summertime by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
First Day of Summer! by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC650 Flirty Red Rose by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT641 Under the Sea by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 a Little Light by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC603, Music of Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Know What I Love? by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a crafty and happy week

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 10:20 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Maura I think we were busy at the same time, thanks a lot for mentioning my shadow frame box card I'm happy you like it and so proud to be on your list

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 10:21 AM   #20  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 77 Likes on 42 Posts

Jay Bee, thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your faves. You have totally made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 10:49 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 246 Likes on 160 Posts

First I have to say I had SO much fun making In Grandpas Day... and the memories that came flooding back to me - I enjoyed ALL the comments on this card but most especially the stories posted by many of you who also remember this "not so convenient" convenience! The response to this card truly touched my heart!!! So a HUGE thank to to the following gals who listed this in their fav's today - Carla (Covington Crafter), Lisa (Shoe Girl), Brenda (Tessaduck), and Shirley (Wannbcre8tive). Double thanks to Carla for the notifications!

Some of my fav's this week include:

Hungry Hound by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Balloon Birthday by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS434 - Inlaid Balloon by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CAS434 Balloon Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC640 The Mill by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A383 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm not a Hoarder . . . I'm the Curator of an extensive collection of embellishments!!

Proud Fan Club Member
Guest Designer Color Challenge July 2017
Favorites Notification Team

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 11:13 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,713 Likes on 1,838 Posts

Benzi, thank you so much for choosing my card as a favorite. It was fun to make.
Featured Stamper #671
Love sending BRAK cards.
Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Virtual Stamp Night April 19 - 20 Come Join in the Fun Here

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #23  

Huge thanks to Maura (beesmom)for listing my card, Poppy Love, as one of your favorites today. I have a BIG smile.

Thanks to Carla (Covington Crafter) for all your work delivering good news. You make us all happy.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 11:18 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 219 Likes on 134 Posts

Thank you, Stacy for making notifications this week ~ I am always so honored to be mentioned in this thread! Thank you Janine, Shirley and Maura for mentioning my Sea Shore card and to Lisa for mentioning my Therapy Dog card.
Most of the cards that I favorited this week went into the CAS Faves thread, but here are a couple of others that I saved:

Maura's stunning lighthouse card

Jennifer's elegant Just For You
SC650 Just for You by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Carolyn's A Little Light
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 11:33 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

A great big thank you to Brenda (Benzi) for selecting my card "Fighter" as one of your favorites of the week, you made my day. And thank you to Priscilla for sending me the lovely news. Have a wonderful weekend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 11:54 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started today, Carla!

Thank you to these fabulous ladies for adding my name to your list:

Brenda (tessaduck)
Shirley (wannabcre8tive)
Brenda (Benzi)

Thanks, Stacy, for delivering the happy mail today!

I spent very little time in the galleries this week, but did find these pretties:

Got Any Cake? by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststamperssleepyinseattle

In Grandpa's day . . . . by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersbubblestx4

IC603 Awesome Autumn by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersShoe Girl

IC603 A Lovely Day by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersbeesmom

I can't get the colors or bold to work properly - having problems with links as well - INTERNET GREMILINS HAVE INVADED SPLITCOAST UGH !

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda and Linda, for putting my cards on your lists. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Kia, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:14 PM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Thanks so much Niki for mentioning my Patriotic card! You made my day! And thanks Robin for the happy email!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:21 PM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks so very much to Brenda (Benzi) for mentioning my card! Really makes my day!

Thanks to Kia for all your hard work delivering the happy mall!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #30  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Brenda, Thank you for mentioning my By the Sea card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Priscilla, I'm thrilled to have had so many notifications from you today - thank you for all that work.

And thanks to Carla, Niki, and Maura who all listed my "Old Wooden Cabin" card and again to Maura for also listing "Sitting by the Sea" - you've all made my weekend!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:32 PM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

Robin thanks so much for letting me know that Brenda mentioned she faved my balloon card here.

I mentioned a bunch of my faves on the CAS Faves so I am not going to repeat them here (I get so confused some times on what makes a card fall into what category - I may actually repeat one or two). Here are my other faves:

Fun in the Sun by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Tulips by areli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Distress Oxide Sunset by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Party Like a Penguin on the Beach! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 thanks to chris by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS542, Poppy Love by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641, CC640, F4A383, MIX229, Stormy Night by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:44 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ladies I haven't much time in the gallery later. First, our lab dog of 14 years passed away. Then my MIL took a fall, then my DIL's dad who is 53 had his heart to stop and has been in a medical induced coma, then my brace on my hand broke and I haven't been able to use my hand due to the swelling, then a friends husband and a cousin is battling life threatening cancer, then my friend came to visit( I enjoyed her so and was a nice refreshing break from life) and my MIL just fell again... 2017 has been a horrible year. I am sorry I'm behind commenting. I love the inspiration I get from you ladies...

I want to thank Robin for all the cheer she has delivered today. I sure need a smile. To all the ladies that picked my cards you have truly made me feel special today, thanks so much to Carla, Lisa, Monique, Brenda, and Shirley. You ladies are such an inspiration to me.

Happy Stamping
Tonda
Proud fan club member since 2008
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

(( Tonda )) Here is hoping things are getting better quick in your corner of the world.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 01:02 PM   #35  

How awesome, Nancy (nwilliams6), to have you list my card, Poppy Love in your favorites today. Makes me very happy.

Thanks to Carla for delivering such good news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 01:09 PM   #36  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Goodness Tonda! That is a load to carry, wow! Hopefully everything will be better from now through the REST of the year!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 06-25-2017 at 01:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 01:13 PM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tonda, my heart goes out to you. I hope things improve for you and yours.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #38  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

A small list today. I do believe this is our busiest summer yet. My girl is getting in some good driving time though. We are on the journey towards independence! Here are just a few I had the chance to see this week.

WT641 Distress Oxide Sunset by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinals by bahtoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC650 Summertime Summertime by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 Sea Worthy by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A383 Old Wood Rowboat by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Relaxing in the Pool by cindy_canada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No One is You... by dicegrrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy National Flamingo Day! by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC640 Flag Day Thank You by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382_Mail by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp & Spritz Technique with Daisy Delight by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC603 Hello! by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tranquil Tulips by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F541 Sunshine by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You Card by StampinChristy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641~Sailing Away by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faux Washi Fish Technique Junkie Style by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penguin Beach Chair by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This could be vodka! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT641 thanks to chris by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 01:29 PM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 208 Likes on 118 Posts

Thank you so very much, Maura for including my Looking Good card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. And, thank you, Robin for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2017, 01:39 PM   #40  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

I'm late to the party today, I've gotten addicted to making clay things. Thanks so much to Brenda/tessaduck and Brenda/Benzi for mentioning my clay fairies, and thanks so much to Shirley for delivering the fun news!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes