Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-26-2014, 04:59 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts
Heart Favorites of the week ending July 27, 2014

Hullo! It's that fun time of the week where we list our favorite finds!! I spent the week a) getting ready for a three day vacation, b) enjoying a 3 day vacation and c) recovering from said 3 day vacation so there was very little viewing of galleries for me. I did play along with one challenge so that's where I found the bulk of my faves this week.

I can't wait for you to share your list so I can see what I missed. I know we say this often but it's REALLY true. I am awed each week by the beauty that is listed in the weekly favorite thread and if they weren't listed here I would not get the chance to view many of them.

DTGD is right around the corner! I have had a peek at the challenges and they are so much fun. You can get in some chatting, view the shopping list etc, right here.

The notifiers this week are Mary (jandjccc) Stacy (JBgreendawn) Angie (ohmypaper!) Brenda (tessaduck) Vicki (vdm) and Linda (Holstein)!

wannabcre8tive - IC451-Guitar Birthday by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri - Gate Fold Star Tree by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - CAS282 sail away by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YorkieMoma - She not only scored...she has lots of dots!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee - WT489, Love You by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blessingsX3 - Bloom by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

melissa1872 - Layers, Butterflies and Dots! {WT489} by melissa1872 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - WT489 Hoot Hoot by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc - FS389 Just Saying Hello by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love rubber - CT0714 Sun-flower by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - WT489, Eraser Flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - TLC RULE THE WORLD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 - Fishing, Fretting and Fussing by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

va.sunshine - you are WONDERFUL by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles - F4A230 Country rock by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 07-26-2014 at 07:53 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #2  

If you are new to the favorites thread........
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 06:25 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am so glad to see this up and open. i will be gone most of the day tomorrow! I was on a few nights this week and these are the cards I liked. Sorry if I did not get to your gallery!

jasonw1 - Watercolor Gatefold

texasjodylynn - happy 'zia'

niki1 - Christmas Fantasy

Brat Cards - Butterflies n Gems

Loll Thompson - Summer Sunset

beesmom - Sympathy

sprtchick - Just a little flower

Debby4000 - Christmas

housesbuiltofcards - Masculine Boat

Diane Malcor - Serene Saying

jdmommy - The Smell of Flowers

KY Southern Belle - Yellow Flowers

ohmypaper! - Peace

Beautiful cards ladies! Thanks for all the inspiration.

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 07:14 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

MMTPT312 In His Element by sue28

WT489 Hoot Hoot by Cook22

WT489 Polka Dot Christmas by suen

MIX78 Summer By The Sea by Cook22

Summer Tag by salome000

Pink Bird Sings by Rachelrose

Snowman in the Forest by ladybug91743
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #6  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Angie and Brenda for the mention of my cards this week. Makes my day!

Here are some beauties I found this week.
IC451 Groovy Inspiration by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC451 - Finger Prints by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC451 Triangle Card by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Roses by tlfrank - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC451, Shelter From Storms by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink brown cake girl by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC451 Watercolor Thank You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're So Cool by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC451 Sorrowful Bird by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC451-Guitar Birthday by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A MIX THANK YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thomas Kinkade Stand Up Card by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT489 Going Dotty by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT489: I Care by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT489 Dot Celebration! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This is only a partial list of my favs. I'm having internet problems. Will do the rest in another thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 08:08 PM   #8  

Angie, thanks for starting us off this week!
Here are mine:
salome000 Pop-Up Jaws by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Candy Cane Christmas FS389 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Soft Maple Leaves by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Hooray for KarenJ! by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS389 Birthday Time by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc
FS389 Just Saying Hello by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS282 TLC491 Pointe du Hoc Normandy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Watercolor DP Gatefold by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

heartsong47 ~ Wild Horses 2 ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck CAS282 sail away by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Matt'sGirl Live a Little by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC488 Summertime Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Scored for Karen by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Bendi Beach Scene-side view by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT489, Eraser Flowers by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE WT489 Eclectic Dots by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hlw966 MIX56 Misty Background by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC451 Ombre Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 IC451 Watercolor Thank You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 08:23 PM   #9  

Oh my!

Brenda, Rita, and Linda, you know how to send a girl to bed smiling!!!! Thank you so much for the shout out on my PEACE card. You have made my weekend!

Brenda, thank you so much for notifying me!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Apologies ahead of time to the notifiers...I MIGHT have gotten a bit carried away this week...I was on the computer for awhile most evenings this week and I found LOTS of beauty! Plus the challenges this week ROCKED and inspired lots of really wonderful cards. By the time I figure out what to do for one challenge..it is so OLD news and then I get excited about another and the same thing happens. HOW are all you gals so productive? It has also been so hot...whine whine whine...I know I KNOW! :-) AND I really put lots of cards from catluvr2's gallery in my favorites. Her work is always stelllar but this week especially so!

FS389 Just Saying Hello by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS389 Birthday Time by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS389 Dandelion Wishes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen Katie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS282 TLC491 Ocean Life by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Male Birthday by Harvey's mum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS282 ~ and breathe! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS282, Vacation Time by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS282, TLC491 Score One for the Beach by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS282, TLC491, Flip Flops by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A230 Country rock by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS282 Lignthouse beach by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS282 sail away by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, MOJO354 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beach-y Card with Mizuhiki (Psalms 146:6) by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC488 Summertime Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Fairy by Sandisamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friends Frame - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Baby - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes for a Special Boy by stampinscotsgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, My Friend! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC498 Afternoon Tea by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Hoiday~KJ by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT312 Fishin' with Poppa Joe by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT312 Fishin' with Poppa Joe by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC498 Blue Feather by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC498 Quick and easy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fishin' for Joe by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gate Fold Star Tree by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sleigh Girl by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX56 Misty Background by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bloom by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT489 Dotty Feathers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Black Neon Dots by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soft Suede Christmas by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT489 Going Dotty by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT489 Daisies and Dots by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship by created4apurpose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT489-B&W Lots of Dots by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT489, Love You by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A231 Burlap Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:F4A231 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She not only scored...she has lots of dots!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Retirement by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jen's Bridal Shower Card by 905lovestostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC451, Soft pink by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC451 Watercolor Thank You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC451, Shelter From Storms by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC451 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC451 - Finger Prints by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC451 Leif Note Card by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A BIRD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I REALLY REALLY appreciate the team of notifiers this week...I have caused you lots of work.... you bring joy to all you visit in this thread and I send you all a big hug!

Have a wonderful JOY FILLED week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Well done Angie for getting us started and having a list despite a hectic week. My week has flown by and I have only dipped in and out but I still managed to get a list together. Thanks notifiers.

Just a Note - MFT July Design Team Creative Challenge by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Island Hula by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome Baby - CottageCutz by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC488 Bloom by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC488 Summertime Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Background with Sprays by tlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor DP Gatefold by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Daisy On Gray by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC491 Thoughts and Prayers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shake Bulbs 1 by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS282 Lignthouse beach by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scoring at the Beach by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Berries by Pum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
happy birthday - Mojo350 by Kanatanewf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX78 Summer tag 2 by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX78 Summer Tag 1 by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're A Star by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT489, Poppies and Dots by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2014, 11:25 PM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

It's been very busy here this week and so I only got to peek and comment here and there. I did manage to favorite three cards in the early part of the week. I can't wait to see everyone else's favorites so I can see what I missed. Here are my favorites:

SC498 Prayers Going Up by Precious Kitty

Believe by Yours Truly

FS 389 Singing in the Rain by k dunbrook

Thanks so much to the sweet ladies who run this thread and to all the favorited artists for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #13  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Rita ( Scootsv) your so sweet to mention my "Christmas fantasy in blue" card in your favorites this week!
You made my day special! thanks so much!
Thank you Brenda ( tessaduck) for letting me know !

Here are my favorites for the past week:

Scoring at the Beach by cathymac:
Scoring at the Beach by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS282 TLC491 Cast Off_lb by Clownmom:
CAS282 TLC491 Cast Off_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS282 sail away by tessaduck:
CAS282 sail away by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor DP Gatefold by jasonw1:
Watercolor DP Gatefold by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC488 Summertime Bouquet by hobbydujour:
CC488 Bloom by Biggan:
CC488 Bloom by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT489 Hoot Hoot by Cook22:
WT489 Hoot Hoot by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT489 Dots by Biggan:
WT489 Dots by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowman in the Forest by ladybug91743:
Snowman in the Forest by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone.
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 01:58 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Another busy week for me - plus we have rare sunshine so that's too good to miss.
Here's what I found...

WT489 Dotty Feathers by catluvr2

Deep Breath birthday (inside of card) by Renlymat - and the front It's your birthday...DEEP BREATH! by Renlymat - (I'm sure that just one notification will do ;-))

Strawberry Silhouettes by shoogendoorn

Birthday Fishes for You! by Whimsey

We were out all day yesterday getting home way later than I expected, so I totally missed the IC challenge and gallery. I could barely see by the time we got home, LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 02:53 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, Nancy, Peggy, Janine, and Niki, for all mentioning the same card of mine on your favorites lists. I'm truly appreciative. And an extra thank you to Nancy for listing another card of mine. Another thank you, Stacy, for all of the notifications...even this early on a Sunday morning. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 04:09 AM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much to my sweet friend Peggy, your list is amazing and I feel very honoured to be included. Thank you to all the notifers, your're all wonderful. Here are some of the gems i discovered last week.

Holly Christmas Cheer by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Sun-flower by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Peacock Shadow Box by gulfcoaststamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC488 Summertime Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, My Friend! by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT312: Gone Fishin' by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC498 - Happy Birthday to You by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scored for Karen by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT489 Hoot Hoot by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT489 Dotty Feathers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I could have put every single one of Priscilla’s beautiful cards on this list. WOW my friend, you are on a roll.

Scarecrow and quilt by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Tag by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX THANK YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS390 Blue Poppy Garden by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DH and I are going camping again tomorrow - same rules - electricity, internet and toilets are essential, not optional. I will be able to comment and we'll be back on Saturday - in time for DTGD woohoo. Have a great week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 04:15 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month November 2012

Received 205 Likes on 158 Posts

Thank you, Peggy, for choosing my card...it's so encouraging to be mentioned in the Favorites of the Week.

It’s weird being the same age as old people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 04:29 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you so much, Susie, for mentioning my card among your favorites. A lovely way to start the day. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 04:36 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Angie, thanks for notifying me about three mentions of my cards! Thanks big time to Peggy, Rita, and Linda for adding "Flip Flops", "Smell of Flowers" and "Shelter from Storms" to their favorites.

My week has been busy helping DH recuperate from Hip replacement. I have had only a little time, and that was spent thankfully crafting. I hope to have time in the gallery this week. Thanks to you all. Very uplifting!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 04:44 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Thank you SO much Peggy!!!! Happy Hoiday (aka: Holiday lol) mention!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 04:55 AM   #21  
Insane Embellisher

What a treat to wake up and be notified that my card Blue Roses was picked this week! Thanks Linda (aka Holstein) for mentioning it. You really made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 05:03 AM   #22  
Mad Swapper

Thank you so much Angie and Peggy for choosing my "She not only scored...she has lots of dots!!!" card as one of your favorites for the week and thank you Linda for notifying me.

Here are some (not all) that I really liked this week...there were a bunch of them!!!

Happy Holidays by Westies

WT489 Eclectic Dots by BeckyTE

Heart Shaker by skeptlife

Scored for Karen
by jasonw1

Envelope Punch Jar Card by dostamping

~Silhouette makes a Cameo~ by Toy

Wedding by CardNovice

Love Everyday
by va.sunshine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 05:21 AM   #23  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for the mention of my Poppies and Dots card. It has made my Sunday even brighter.

Thank you, Mary T., for your work in notifying me.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 05:23 AM   #24  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

Janine, thank you for honoring me with a mention of my Poppies and Dots card. I couldn't be happier that you liked it.

Thanks again, Mary T., for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 05:57 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Wow! It's been a stellar week! It was such a wonderful surprise to find my card included on Linda's (Holstein) list of favourites this morning. Thank you so very much. Thank you also Peggy (jasonw1) for including all three of my cards on your list this week ..holy cow..I am gobsmacked!!! To be recognized by two of the most creative artists on this site is amazing! A big THANKS goes out to Brenda (tessaduck) and all the crew who work so hard bringing happy news to everyone. Here are my faves this week.

IC451, Soft pink by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations with Mizuhiki by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS281 Floral Colors by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 06:09 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I want to thank Polly aka Peeps321 and Niki aka Niki1 for mentioning my card, "Snowman in the forest" to be among their favourites for this week...I feel so honoured and it sure puts a smile on my face...This kind of recognition really makes a persons week a lot better. I also want to thank Linda aka Holstein for advising me of both of these posts... thank you all of you....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 06:15 AM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Jay- Bee thank you for taken my Shake Bulbs card in the favorite of the week.

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 06:21 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

I would like to thank Janine aka Jay-Bee for adding my card, "Island Hula" among her favourites for the week... she has put my card among so many artistic peoples cards and I am so honoured... thank you so much and thank you to Linda aka Holstein for letting me know about this post.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 07:16 AM   #30  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Susie for mentioning my Peacock Shadow Box! I have been away from SCS for awhile, this is a lovely "welcome back"!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 07:17 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Angie, thank you so much for listing my Gate Fold Star Tree among your favourites - after 3 weeks away from card-making while on vacation, it's lovely to have one of my first efforts recognized! And thanks to Vicki for letting me know!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 07:17 AM   #32  
Cards for a Cause Challenge Hostess

thank you Angie for the shout out...it made my day!
designing for
verve stamps, sunday stamps, inspired by, and as you see it challenges
AMAZON shopping

Philippians 4:6-7

Looking for a place to send your stash of cards? Check out Cards For A Cause
Help US Help Others!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 07:19 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Oops - just noticed Peggy also included it in her list of favourites. Thank you so much - makes me feel I didn't lose my touch while away!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 07:29 AM   #34  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Peggy, for the mention of my card here...such an honour.
Thanks Angie for letting me know...very appreciated!
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 07:41 AM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much Peggy for adding my Male Birthday Card to your favourites. You made my day! xxx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 07:42 AM   #36  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

THANK YOU Mrs. Noofy for listing my Pumpkin Card as a Favorite of the Week!! Such an honor for me to be chosen with all the many talents on Splitcoast and a BIG thank you to Mary T for letting me know my card is a fav! Happy me! :0) Candee P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 08:00 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks Janine for adding my card, Daisies on Gray to this week's favorites. Thanks, Mary for letting me know!

My favorites this week are:
Laurene's [url=//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2541382?&cat=all&what=keywords&si=SC498] I Miss You Much AND You Are Not Alone
Beesmom's Thoughts and Prayers
nwilliams6's Butterfly Thoughts
hoppydujour's Summertime Bouquet
Pam MacKay's Pink Cone Flowers

My Splitcoast Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 08:13 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 360 Likes on 186 Posts

Thank you, thank you Mrs Noofy/Sue for mentioning my CAS281 Floral Colors card as one of your favorites this week. Lots of things have taken me away from my stamping the last couple of months, but now I'm back. It means so much to have a card in the Favorites and gives me a big smile this morning!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #40  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Nancy, Polly and Susie-Thank you so much for mentioning my cards this week!!! WOW! This kind of encouragement before DTGD is HUGE for me!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to look and my work and being so supportive. Big, HUGE hugs and much love!!!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes