Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week Ending July 22,2012

Hello everyone! I really hope all of you are having a great day. I want to send out a big thank you to Judi (Crafts) for all her help and her patience with me, she has been great...

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, July 15th to July 22nd. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Elaine (ChaosMom), Judi (Crafts), Mary (jandjccc), and Brenda (tessaduck).

I haven't had alot of free time to do much card making this week, but was able to enjoy the galleries this week. I know that I have missed alot of great cards and I look forward to seeing what I have missed, so please show us your favorites....

Here is my list....

Fred She Said Cardinal with white by bspruce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Indigo bouquet by stampinumba - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Bloomin' Birthday~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beach Weather (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW 97 Line Up - Circles and Lines and a Butterfly by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card for an artist friend by dacpam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas in July! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He Knows by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faith Card ODBDSLC116 by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morocco Starbursts by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple BOO to You! Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS179, A sunny hello (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPTCrazyKim Sympathy Roses by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So much talent here.... Let's see yours......
What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Arrow If you are new to the thread...

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Default Favs

Happy Sunday, Everyone! Here are a few pretties that caught my eye this week....Some new to the list and some familiar favorites...hope you enjoy them too! (you may want to let them know.....:p)

Wedding Shower Paper Cake by CraftPaperScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dreaming of Summer Days by Frouwkje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflower Girl by TorreyjustTorrey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wish Come True by thestampinbean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Harvest Day on the Farm by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cutie Cat by thecraftysister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belated Birthday circle card by sf9erfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cottage Cutz Christening Gown by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASE Study...Hello Friend by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kissy, Kissy! by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Friend by stampingaway - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO250 ~ Christmas Joy ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Grandma by mandu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I just had to Case Elly by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Card... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tea Light Luminaria by LilyLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A moo moo here.. A moo moo there a cake by franb63 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I can't wait to see what I missed!

Thanks to All who share so Graciously! Your inspiration is sooooo Appreciated!
Thanks to All who contribute to this thread - your time and generosity is very much Appreciated!

Have a Great Week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Aurora, Colorado victims and their loved ones! A horrible, senseless tragedy! in hope that time will heal!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Vicki, thanks so much for the mention! And Judi M, it,s always good to see your name. Bless your heart.
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #6  
Kookie Creator

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favorite Vicki. I wish I had time to post a favorite, but summers are so busy here, and I only get a little bit of internet time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

Vickie...Thank you so much for your kind words in your post and for then adding me to your list of favorites for the week! I feel very honored and you have put a huge smile on my face! Thank you also for notifying me..

Hugs,
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

First I want to apologize for not doing my thank you's last week in the Favorites thread...we were out of town and then last week turned out to be sooo hectic I didn't have much gallery time. I didn't even get a card posted until this morning. BUT I had time to go back through a few days today and pick some favorites to post, so here they are!

QFTD121 Hello Friend by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Stuff by deborahmegan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPTCrazyKim Sympathy Roses by APandi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twine Kite String by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

spellbinder rose rolled flowers by swandog-4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Woodsy Owl Whimsies Embossed Vellum Mixed Bunch by loribelle3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC384 Poppies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:201927 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCC382...Close to the brokenhearted...SJ by okimom2girlz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Wedding Card by lackpe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW 97 Line Up - Circles and Lines and a Butterfly by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With deepest sympathy by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy Flourish by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD122 Ina's Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:175832 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Vows White on white Altered Project by casper5209 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW97 - Line Up - Rainbow by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I just had to Case Elly by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Bloomin' Birthday~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Card... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let there be Laughter by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you so much to all who contribute thier time here on Splitcoast helping this community to be inspired, challenged and celebrated!

Have a wonderful week!

Joyfully,
Peggy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #10  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Heart

Some of my favorites...

Deer Trio by Charminglycreative -
Silhouette Friend by pdncurrier -
Pocket Silhouettes Sympathy by mnfroggie -
60th Wedding Anniversary by arlybeans -
Christmas in July! by basement stamper -
Lego Birthday Card by mandypandy -
It's Your Day! by cheryl l rowley -
PP104: Evergreen by kyann22 -
Another Name for Butterfly is Papillon? by bon2stamp -
Thoughts of You by LaLatty -
~Hug for Kim~ by Blooms in a Box -
F4A126 Chillax QFTD122 WT384 by artystamper -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some real beauties in the gallery this week.....

sleepyinseattle..... Ornament Keepsakes by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

staff2.. TLC386 Make a Beach by staff2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper.. Kickin' Back by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinQueenJAR.. TLC386 Happy Memories by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. CAS179 TLC286 Starfish by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell.. CC384 Holiday Frame Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana.. Season's Greetings in July by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. CC384 For You by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper.. CC384 Joyeux Noel by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snowmanqueen.. CC384 Faith, Joy, Love by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G.. Beach Weather (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Itsapassion.. A Relique Journey by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

And one more that I certainly dont want you to miss seeing......

jasonw1... Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Late tonight. Just got back from my high school reunion gathering... I don't remember all these old people at school! What happened?!

Here's my favorites for last week:

white on crumb cake:
Convention Swap - Poppies for the Freaks by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bright flower:
My friend by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever dressing:
Jane Austen's Dress by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brilliant Christmas:
MOJO250 ~ Christmas Joy ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

subtle:
IC346 Milk pitcher by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautiful with a brayer:
Thinking of you, Ina by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovely lighthouse:
WT384 Celebrate Lighthouses by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amazing butterflies:
QFTD122 Ina's Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

just brilliant:
WT384 at the lake by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

distressed beauty:
Friendship Card by naluvs2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*giggle*
CC384 Time to Be Jolly by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you so MUCH Mary for adding my Vellum Butterfly wishes to your list of beauties. You make my heart smile to be included in such a talented group!

Hugs!
Peggy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #15  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you Vicki, for adding me to your favorites this week! I am so excited, I feel everyone is so much better than I will ever be, it's great to have my CAS style chosen!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #16  
Matboard Maniac

I didn't have a lot of time this week for viewing:( However, I did find these two beauties!

Romantic Holiday Cardinal by DandI93 Romantic Holiday Cardinal by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Weather by Susanbri Snowy Weather by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2012, 11:39 PM   #17  
Inking Addict

Thank you so much Judi M. for choosing my "An Apple to say thank you" card as one of your favorites this week and thank you so much to ChaosMom for letting me know about it.

The cards that I really loved in the gallery this week (and I know I missed a lot just mentioning these) are:

Summer Fun by Justsoducky but I could name any one of her cards really
For the Birthday Girl by Knightrone (she actually filled the gallery with a lot of gorgeousness this week and I could have picked any one of them)
Let the sunshine in by KatarinaM
Verve birthday tea card by Dizzymommie
You're the best by NikiE
Cozy Polar Bear by bfinlay
DSCF1361 by Winch (love the 3D )
Laters, Baby! by Nin Nin (LOVE your coloring!)
All because... Two people feel in love by Frouwkje
Snowy Days by 8-gin-R
Shape it up by Sheryl l Rowley

Hugs,
Mariska
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #19  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I had jury duty this week and not a lot of time.
I LOVED so many of the beach cards from the Monday and Thursday challenges.
Here's one beauty from hobbydujour - Starfish
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #20  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you so much for listing my case of Elly, she's amazing and I love her work. I will be back later this year to participate, my computer is acting up and I can only stay on for a short time. It needs to be replaced but DH was out of work for 7 months and just got a new job so it may be a few months before I can replace it. Thanks so much, it's such an honor to see my card in here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #21  

How lovely to be acknowledged here, thank you so much jandjccc!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 02:12 AM   #22  
Glitter Guru

Thank you so much, Pat, for choosing my card for one of your favorites this week! You really have made my day!!
Thanks also, to Judi for letting me know about the honor!

Cheryl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

I'm beginning to think that I don't hit that "favorites button" enough. There are SO many beautiful, cute or filled with humor cards each week, but I tend to hit that tab when a card affects me emotionally. My two for this week are:

peeps321 IC346 Mind Stretching by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot WT384 Sand and Sea by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 02:26 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Judi, you started my early Sunday morning is such a lovely way by mentioning my cherries card among your favorites. And Brenda(tessaduck), thank you for giving of your time this Sunday to do "notifications". I appreciate you both. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have some "group" thank yous for 2 of my cards. Brenda(tessaduck), Peggy(jasonw1), and Pat(blooms in a box)...thank you all for mentioning my Ina's Garden. Sabrina(Cook22) and Mary(jandjccc), thank you for listing my Starfish card. And a BIG thanks, Brenda, for notifying me about all these kind mentions. I appreciate you ALL....thank you. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #26  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you JasonW1 for putting my card in the favorite of the week.

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks to two of my idols for mentioning my cards this week....Pat(Blooms in a box) and Mary(jandjccc). Made me feel very special Thanks Brenda for the notification.
Here are some beauties I found:
Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD122 Honouring Ina by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This was my favorite!!!
*QFTD122 Ina's Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC394 by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Walk in the Woods by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Your Day! by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco:201927 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Through the sadness, a reason to smile by LilybyGilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lego Punch Art CAS179 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD121 Hello Friend by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know I missed many more beauties, but week was super busy. Please show me the ones I missed. Thanks as always for all the inspiration. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 03:38 AM   #28  
Mad Swapper

Thank you Elaine (ChaosMom) for selected my card, Christmas Joy, as one of your favs this week! What a wonderful day to start my day! Thank you for notifying me this week too!!!

Here's just a few of the gorgeous creations that caught my eye this week...

Viva La Verve July Week 4 by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT384 at the lake by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflowers by Red Rubber Designs by pkbourland - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hello, my friend by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forget Me Not Flower Card by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 04:06 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so MUCH!!! Brenda (Tessaduck) you are so kind to favor two of my cards this week! There are so many wonderful cards, I feel it is such an honor every time! Vicki, (vdm) Thank you so much for letting me know for both cards! I will get working on my list now!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 04:14 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda(Holstein), thank you for your mention of my Ina's Garden card. With the extraordinary cards you create, I really consider it something special when you like one of mine to make it a "favorite". Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 04:30 AM   #31  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thanks so much, Brenda, for choosing my card!! Talk about a nice way to start the day!

My Blog: Stampin' on the Fly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 04:50 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,744 Likes on 1,583 Posts

Thanks to Tessaduck and Saintsrule for favoriting my lake card. Also to Vicki for notifying me. I'll be back later and TRY to post some of my favorites. Haven't done this before. Jean
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 05:02 AM   #33  
Die Cut Diva

[QUOTE=ChaosMom;19569925]

A moo moo here.. A moo moo there a cake by franb63 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TY TY TY !!!
I am truly honored to be on this thread!!
*blushes*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 05:03 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart HOBBYDUJOUR

THANK YOU Sallie (hobbydujour) for mentioning my Sand and Sea card! So glad you liked it. Gabby

And .. thanks to tessaduck for bringing it to my attention.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 05:13 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oy! I had 31 favorites for the week! So I took out the CAS ones and will try to sneak them in over there : ) and for the folks who I had more than one card, I am just listing one this time. As usual, I still had to leave a few more off. Y'all are too inspiring!!!

Sharing your sorrow by Scrappigramma2 did a beautiful case :Sharing your Sorrow by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jelly Good Fellow by LittleSeaOtter is so CUTE!: Jelly Good Fellow by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vicky Gould’s Beach Life (she used flower soft for sand!) : TLC386, CAS179, Beach Life_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan used watercolors on her TLC368Beach and it is gorgeous: TLC386 Beach by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sue28 has the cutest little crabbies on her TLC368 Fun at the Beach: TLC386 Fun At The Beach by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Mighty Sea by ClownMom has great design and beautiful beach: TLC386 The Mighty Sea_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tessaduck’s TLC386 Take time has an amazing dream-like beauty: TLC386 take time by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Karen B Barber’s CC384 Christmas Blessings is beyond beautiful!: CC384 - CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour’s CC384 Sweet Cherries are beautiful: *CC384 Sweet Cherries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peep321’s IC346 Mind Stretching is Steampunk Cool!: IC346 Mind Stretching by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just so ducky’s Summer Fun is adorable!: Summer Fun... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DandI93’s Romantic Holiday Cardinal is gorgeous!: Romantic Holiday Cardinal by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cathymac’s IC346 Kiwi Koala is so cute and neat alcohol inks!: IC346 Kiwi Koala by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bensarmom’s WT384 gorgeous sunset: WT384_bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22’s F4A126 Sunshine and rain precious: F4A126 Sunshine and Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #36  
Matboard Maniac

Oh my goodness I was shocked this morning when I opened up SCS to find I had been favorited not once but three times. I am so honored to have been favorited by ChaosMom (Elaine), Holstein (Linda) and VDM (Vicki). Each of you ladies are so very talented so I am humbled by your efforts. Thank you to ChaosMom for notifying me.
I have been on vacation this week and on the way home we were involoved in a car accident which totaled our vehicle. My 91 year old mother was in the car with us but none of our family or anyone else was injured by the grace of God. It was a sad ending but you all have made it a better ending. Thank you again.
Here are my favorites that I had a chance to favorite yesterday:

Jasonw1 Vellum Butterfly wishes by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lovemycards Everything Old is New Again! by lovemycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco Reddyisco:175832 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour *QFTD122 Ina's Garden by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is my first time to list favorites so I hope I have done it correctly.
Blessings to everyone,
Lynda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 05:55 AM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you so much Peggy-Jasonw1 and......ChasoMom for mentioning my card "Happy Birthday Card" this week in the favorites. It's always a special honor to be mentioned.

And...a huge THANK YOU to Vicki (vdm) and Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know. Much appreciated!

I so enjoy making cards and having others on SCS share thier wonderful work here.
May you ALL have a blessed week.

Paper (((Hugs)))...Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 05:57 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Kathleen and Lynda(stampinumba), for mentioning my cards among your favorites. You both gave a special "lift" to my Sunday. Thanks to Brenda too, for being ever vigilant and letting me know of your kind listings. Hugs, Sallie

Lynda, I'm happy to hear that none of you were seriously injured, but I'm sure you are achy and shaken. Take care. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 06:13 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

*giggle* Thanks, Kathleen, for choosing my "Take Time" card for your favorites. It was great fun to do beachy cards this week, right? Such an honor.

Thanks to Elaine for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Brenda, thank you for making my Sunday by mentiong my Celebrating Lighthouses card in your favorites. I am thrilled and it is always fun when I can bring some attention to an older Stampin' Up! Set.

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes