Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default FAVORITES for the week ending July 16, 2017

Hi, all--

This is a transition time. We�re saying good-by to Linda, Stacy's on for leader's role next week and then a good by to her. They were on the team ages ago when I joined, and I consider both not only talented and generous artists, but awesome cyber-friends. They�ll be back on occasion as subs, but not full time notifying. Wish them a happy �retirement�.

It�s Nancy/Carlene's first week notifying. So, welcome to Nancy (nwilliams6) and Carlene (Chatterbox-1). Awesome!!!

Here�s some more news: Next week, Susie (susie australia) returns to notifying. I'm hoping she'll be content to cover my notifying assignments, and Carla and I will work out a transition to leading the team. It's been a great five-plus years. I love the thread and the team, and I especially love the team's purpose. Positive, encouraging and fun-- It's been good.

For some reason, I'm unable to post links to my favorites tonight, so will attempt to post them later.

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Priscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22), Nancy (nwilliams6), Carlene (Chatterbox-1), Kia (Kiagc), Brenda (tessaduck), Angie (ohmypaper!)

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 9 July 2017, through 16 July, 2017.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2017, 07:08 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says www.splitcoaststampers.com/ ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

1. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2017, 07:51 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Two more:
White Washed Beach Fence by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlight Perspective by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope the links go more smoothly for you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2017, 08:08 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Brenda for getting us started

Yet Another Strength BAJ Page by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 Dogwood Birthday_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 Sweet as Honey by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 Moments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Leaning Tree by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 Pretty in Pink (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Diamond Pinecones~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 - Birthday Flowers by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A386 Christmas in July by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC606, Acrylic Block Watercolour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jennifer Mcguire Inspired by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC606 Wooded Tranquility (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are One of a Kind! by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644, IC606, Chlorophyll and Oxides by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC606 Sweet Pea by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC606 Butterfly Beauty by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown

Last edited by snowmanqueen; 07-15-2017 at 08:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2017, 08:35 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Oh wow!! Brenda, we appreciate you so much for all you have done the past 5 plus years!!! You will be missed as leader of the team but we know Carla will do an amazing job! Welcome, Carla!!!!

Linda and Stacy, wow, I didn't realize you have been on the team for so long. THank you so very much for making the weekends so special for so long!!!!

Welcome, welcome to Nancy and Carlene!!!

I didn't get the chance to view much of the gallery this week but I try to get on at least once and browse the past week's thumbnails and make a comment here and there. I made it through about half this week. Here are a few that popped out at me!!

FS545, Filled With Joy by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Duoprinting with Dina by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Distress Colored Flowers by CathieC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC606 Enjoy Your Day by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 Feeling Fowl? by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frosty and Friends by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Day by espbfdl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall glow by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday magnet by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's the Grand Canyon! by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Child Is Born by Kalla Walla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you by lollyrot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Cafe Makes the Day Go Better by Stamps-n-lingers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC606 Sweet Pea by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy Sympathy by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Joy Fold Sympathy Card by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS544 Sorry for Your Loss... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flamingo Birthday by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perky Hope by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 oh crop! by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Fruit Cards by ZrobySama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2017, 08:50 PM   #8  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Wow...big changes. Brenda, you've been an awesome leader and I'm sure Carla will be fab, too. Goodbye to Linda and Stacy (next week for Stacy). How faithful they've been on this thread. And, big hello to Carlene and Nancy Williams. I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job.

I've been missing a couple weeks and not doing a lot of stamping but got around to some cards I faved.

Fairy in Trees by shortonideas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS544 - Oh, Sing by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

S2S17AA Mermaid at the Beach by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Duoprinting with chlorophyll by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 treks about camp, exploring by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tropical Birthday Wishes by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 Along the Beach by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Washed Beach Fence by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Duoprinting with Dina by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Duoprinting + Watercolor II by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clematis print by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644, painted fence by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

By The Sea by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flamingo Sunset by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Book Box by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A386, A Gift Set by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Challenge by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC606 Distress Oxide Wildflowers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercoloured Floral by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Better Boots FS545 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Parchment Camellia by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Midsummer Night's Dream ♥ by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS437, Sweet Red Apples by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2017, 11:33 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites for the Week Ending 16/7/17

A huge thank you Brenda, Linda & Stacy for all the time you have spent making this Favourites Forum such an inspiring and uplifting place to visit and for bringing so much joy to all of our lives! Here are my favourites from the past week -

IC605 Healing Wishess by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Deck the Halls by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC653 northern Lights by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC653 As the Years Fly By by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC653 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Hollyhock Fence by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC606 Make Waves by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Lawn Ranger by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Book Box by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Field of Poppies by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX233 Gingham and Floral by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Stars in July by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Snowman by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frosty and Friends by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC606, Acrylic Block Watercolour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Better Boots FS545 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Are One of a Kind! by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another IC606 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS545, Filled With Joy by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week stamping,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 12:23 AM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you to all the notifiers old and new - you do a great job. Been a busy week with preparations for my niece's baby shower and today is the day so I am heading off at 12:00 and praying I don't need to brake sharply so the cake arrives in tact! I have about 40 minutes drive.

Here are my favourites for the week
FS544 Hibiscus by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS544 - Oh, Sing by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flip Flops! by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful you! by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Confirmation Calla Lily by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another Green Christmas by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Along the Beach by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer Blackcurrants by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC643 Pinecones by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Hollyhock Fence by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlight Perspective by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Roses by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 Fence by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red, White and Blue Birthday by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SugarPea Designs - Sweet2Repeat by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flamingo Sunset by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots and Lots of Coffee by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good Friends by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC606 Wooded Tranquility (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rustic Birdhouse by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 01:52 AM   #11  

Thank you Benzi for making my Sunday extra special by including my card in your favourites!

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 02:45 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Oops, when I visit my dad that's a whole day gone out of my week, and it was a busy week already - so only a couple from me this morning.

Reaper by jdmommy

T-shrit die by yokomi

Linda and Stacy, thank you for all your time so generously given over the years! Welcome to our new notifiers. And thank you to everyone who takes time to notice a few (or a lot) of cards and shares them here, spreading the happiness.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 03:27 AM   #13  
Inking Addict

Thanks ladies for mentioning my card! There's always great inspiration on Splitcoast.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 03:46 AM   #14  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much ladies for all your work !!!

Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for choosing my "F4A386 Criss-cross Christmas wishes" card as one of your favorites !
Thank you for letting me know !

Here are my favorites:

TLC646 Life Alboom by StampingQueenJAR:
TLC646 Life Alboom by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC646 TPR Mini Album vky by Vickie Y
TLC646 TPR Mini Album vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dove Pocket Card by DJRants:
Dove Pocket Card by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Deck the Halls by
bubblestx4:
SC653 Sweet as Honey by cathymac:
SC653 My Favorite Shape by DCinkit:
SC653 My Favorite Shape by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A386 A Christmas Cardinal Flip-Fold - open by Clownmom:
F4A386 A Christmas Cardinal Flip-Fold - open by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Book Box by Stamperrobin:

I wish you all a happy and creative week,

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 03:50 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 330 Likes on 186 Posts

I am super excited to be joining the notification team.

Thanks to Brenda and Sue for mentioning my As the Years Fly By card and Carolyn for mentioning my Yet Another Strength BAJ Page. Thanks for letting me know Brenda.

Here are my favorites for the week:

CAS431 ~ Life is Meant to Be Lived Card by MissCarrieCreates - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC643 Pinecones by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jesus is the Light by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 northern Lights by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 ~ Crepe Paper Trim by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC653 Moments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC653 May All Your Wishes Come True by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From All of Us by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Desert Calls Me by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644, painted fence by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:00 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Much love & Many thanks to all the notifiers for your time.Here are some that I found.

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810091?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810252?&si=CAS437

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810236?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810611?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810620?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810507?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810572?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810881?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810766?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810761?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2811189?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=

New to me stamper kyann 22

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2810703?&limit=last1
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:09 AM   #17  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts
Exclamation Ref post #16

Clickable links for Jeannie's post (Lv2grdn), #16

Special by kiagc
CAS437 pina colada by tessaduck

Make Lemonade by frenziedstamper

Lydia's Duoprinting with Chlorophyll by Benzi

CAS437, CC643, pina colada with no dessert by Tonda Baldwin

Jesus is the Light by DJRants

SC653 sea scene by snietje

WT644, painted fence by Tonda Baldwin

WT644 behind the fence by snietje

The Leaning Tree by bubblestx4

IC606 Wooded Tranquility (FG) by Francie G.

New to me stamper kyann 22

Branch Out in Color by kyann22
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:11 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you so much Brenda for mentioning my Camellia card in this week's Favorites, what a lovely surprise when I woke up this morning! And thank you also Janine for mentioning my Rustic Birdhouse card in the Favorites thread. I'm so very honored! Hugs!!!
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing, power and majesty, praise to the King!

Last edited by Jerri Kay; 07-16-2017 at 04:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:21 AM   #19  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks so much, Angie, for picking my Coffee Cafe Makes the Day Go Better card as one of your favorites! I appreciate it!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:42 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

duplicate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:50 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Heartfelt thanks, Carolyn, Sue28(x2), Janine(x2), and Nancy W(x2), for mentioning cards of mine on your lists. A lovely start to a hot, steamy Sunday morning. I appreciate you all. Thank you again, Nancy, for all the early morning notifications. I appreciate the time and energy you give to this task. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:54 AM   #22  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for choosing my card this week, Brenda!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 04:55 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

A big thanks to Carolyn and Sue for listing my card, You Are One of a Kind, as one of your Favorites. I really appreciate it. Also, thanks to Kia for letting me know. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:07 AM   #24  

I am going to post a few more faves here. I know there has been a lot of wonkiness this week and I don't know if CAS thread will be able to be posted. These are some CAS cards I wanted to list:

CAS437 Slice of Life by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS431 ~ Life is Meant to Be Lived Card by MissCarrieCreates - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Seasons Beach by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're Top Koala-ty by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Diamond Pinecones~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dreamers Gotta Dream by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:14 AM   #25  

Thank you bunches, Angie (ohmypaper), for listing my card, Filled With Joy, in your favorites today. What a great beginning to my Sunday.

Thank to Priscilla (catluvr2) for delivering this fabulous news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:15 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 828 Likes on 583 Posts

Thank you Linda and Stacy for all your notifications that you have done on the Favorites thread. We all really appreciate you so much for taking the time to volunteer and notify.

Thank you Brenda for starting the thread and Welcome Nancy and Charlene!

Thank you so much to all the notifiers for taking the time to send the happy mail to the amazing artists on this thread. We really appreciate you volunteering your time to send the happy mail.

Thank you Carolyn, Angie and Sue for adding my cards to your favorites. I really appreciate each of you and am so honored to be on your incredible lists of favorites.

I did not have much gallery time this week but I did find these beauties:

Beautiful Fences by Covington Crafter at Splitcoaststampers
*WT644 Hollyhock Fence by hobbydujour at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 40 YEARS!!! by Jennifrann at Splitcoaststampers
Reaper by jdmommy at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Pretty in Pink (FG) by Francie G. at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 oh crop! by tessaduck at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Fairy Fence vky by Vickie Y at Splitcoaststampers
White Washed Beach Fence by Stamperrobin at Splitcoaststampers
WT644, painted fence by Tonda Baldwin at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Book Box by Stamperrobin at Splitcoaststampers
Daisy Day by kiagc at Splitcoaststampers
Triple Challenge by Redbugdriver at Splitcoaststampers
F4A386, A Gift Set by ohmypaper! at Splitcoaststampers
CC643 Christmas Holly by sue28 at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 Fence by Biggan at Splitcoaststampers
WT644 just friends... by snietje at Splitcoaststampers
The Leaning Tree by bubblestx4 at Splitcoaststampers
IC606, Acrylic Block Watercolour by k dunbrook at Splitcoaststampers
IC606 Enjoy Your Day by catluvr2 at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry all, I have tried three times to get this to show correctly and need to get my house chores done. I hope you can forgive me for not being able to get this to show correctly.

Happy crafting!

Last edited by Shoe Girl; 07-16-2017 at 05:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:19 AM   #27  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Brenda thank you so much - and Linda and Stacy! This thread is something I look forward to every week, and I know how much work goes into it!! I appreciate you guys so much!

And OTHER Brenda thank YOU for adding me to your list today!

It does look like something funky is happening with a few people's links. I'm going to post a test link here and see if it's happening to me.

COOL! by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:19 AM   #28  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Here are my favorites from this week's Alpha Challenge! So many beauties!

Hawaiian - Hawaiian_Happy 4th! by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

annsforte3 - DD7ABC23D, MMTPT468, Roses for Dani by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chatterbox-1 - Fly with Me...Splitcoaststampers Challenges! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

muskrat - Duoprinting with chlorophyll by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

annsforte3 - DD7ABC23D, F4A385, Your Birthday's Coming!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva - Anniversary Rose by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva - Tropical Birthday Wishes by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lacyquilter - DD7ABC22E eggshell mosaic 1 by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cdimick - DD7ABC23D Diamonds for Dani by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana - Diamond Pinecones~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chatterbox-1 - Tweeting a Belated Happy Birthday to a Dear Sister-in-Law! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva - Pet Sympathy for Gracie Gumdrops by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hawaiian - Hawaiian_Zentangle In Paris 4 Dani by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:25 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

So many changes coming to this happy place. We will miss Linda and Stacy, and thank both of them for all they have given to making this thread work so seamlessly.

And a warm welcome to Nancy and Carlene ...

And, thanks to Brenda for starting the thread today ... I could not find the CAS thread, so have included those here.

Otter Love by DJRants

A Joy Fold Sympathy Card by sarahebo

IC606 Enjoy Your Day by catluvr2

IC606 Sunshine by Weekend Warrior

IC606 - Hello Beautiful watercolor by hultenlk

Watercoloured Floral by limedoodle

IC606 Butterfly Beauty by Shoe Girl

IC606 thinking strongly at you by snietje

Keepin' It Cool by Zoie

Duoprinting with Dina by bfinlay

Flamingo Sunset by stampersandee

Diamond Pinecones~ by stampin'nana

White Washed Beach Fence by Stamperrobin

Plant Print by Catalinajill

Fall glow by JinxMe

Autumn leaves by Heather T

Summer Blackcurrants by susanbri

CC643 Christmas Blessings by beesmom

The Right Shoes by JinxMe

CAS437, Sweet Red Apples by guneauxdesigns

CAS437 Red Apples by Precious Kitty

CAS437 Picnic Guests by catluvr2

Make Lemonade by frenziedstamper

Bowl of Cherries by frenziedstamper

CAS437 Alcohol > Salad by Jennifrann

Last edited by kiagc; 07-16-2017 at 05:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:25 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

CORRECTED LINKS FOR POST #26

Beautiful Fences by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT644 Hollyhock Fence by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 40 YEARS!!! by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reaper by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 Pretty in Pink (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 oh crop! by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 Fairy Fence vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisy Day by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Challenge by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC643 Christmas Holly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 Fence by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT644 just friends... by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Leaning Tree by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 05:51 AM   #31  

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks Priscilla for the happy news this morning.....and thank you to Brenda for the shout out! It takes a village to make Splitcoast run the way it does.....huge thanks to the team going out and welcome to the team coming in!
My Gallery
www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 06:13 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Still awake here as I am watching the Men's Wimbledon Final!! - thank you so much, Lisa, for faving my Christmas card, so much appreciated!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 06:16 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Many thanks to Kia. Sabrina, and Priscilla for posting the corrected links.

Folks, we love it when you share your faves, and please click preview before submitting, to find and fix wonkiness. It'll really help the notifying process!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 06:17 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Kia, for the notification, much appreciated!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 06:39 AM   #35  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Sabrina, for my happy mail this morning. And very thankful to Carolyn, (Snowmanqueen) for mentioning my Christmas in July card in your favorites. Made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 06:47 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

A Huge thank you shout out to Carolyn, Brenda (Benzi) and also to Kandie for selecting Diamond Pinecones as a favorite of yours this week! It really warms my heart....you are all appreciated! Big Hugs and lots of Blessings to each of you and to Kia for the happy notice~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 07:06 AM   #37  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda & Sue, for mentioning my Better Boots! Y'all are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it! Sorry for being so MIA..we're planning to move & it's been crazy & will be for a couple of months. On top of that, my laptop battery crashed & I was w/o it for over 2 weeks. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Thanks, Carlene, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 07:41 AM   #38  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

WOW!!! First of all, a huge thanks to all of you ladies (coming and going), who use your valuable personal time to create this thread week after week! It does NOT get unnoticed and is always appreciated!

And now...

Kia thank you so much for letting me know that two of my cards have been mentioned here today! Angie, thanks so much for adding my Flamingo Birthday card here! And thanks also to Brenda, Janine and Kia for mentioning my Flamingo Sunset card here! I am thrilled! I had fun with those Flamingo silhouettes!

Happy Sunday y'all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 08:10 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Brenda (Benzi) for including my card in your list of favs. Thanks Carlene for the notification.
And thanks Sabrina for adding the clickable links.
Much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2017, 08:23 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

So many changes:

Many thanks for years of team leadership, Brenda, and to Linda, and Stacy, for all the time you�ve given to this thread.

I�m looking forward to working with our new team members, Nancy, and Carlene, and I know we�ll be in good hands with our, soon to be, new leader, Carla.

Here are some pretties I found this week:

Special by kiagc

FS544 Delight in the Leaves by mother's daughter

S2S17AA Mermaid at the Beach by AnniePanda

Lemons and Tequila by kiagc

Drawer easel Christmas by muscrat

CAS437 Berry Much by DCinkit

CAS437 Alcohol > Salad by Jennifrann

Summer! by jdmommy

Bowl of Cherries by frenziedstamper

IC605 creates a tower of macarons by palparis

You're Old by Sweet Irene

FS544 ~ FS Ann Greenspan by Redbugdriver

WT641, CC642, Nikki by Tonda Baldwin

The Desert Calls Me by jdmommy

WT644 just friends... by snietje

WT644 Along the Beach by justampin

Reaper by jdmommy

White Washed Beach Fence by Stamperrobin

WT644 oh crop! by tessaduck

WT644, painted fence by Tonda Baldwin

Surprise! Altered Tin by Kemernow

Botanical Fun by n2scrappin

IC606 Butterfly Beauty by Shoe Girl

F4A386, A Gift Set by ohmypaper!

Have a FIN-tastic Day! by jdmommy

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes