Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-10-2016, 05:20 PM   #81  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the shout out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohmypaper!View Post
Ha! Stacy, I know what you mean! Between upcoming DTGD cards and upcoming Dirty Dozen cards, I found myself having to be very careful as I made up my list!

My goal the last couple of weeks has been to scroll the gallery pages for the entire week, add some comments to cards that don't have a comment and snap up ones that jump out at me for my favorites list. Sadly I can't quite get to all the entries but maybe that's a good thing in a way.....it just shows how many talented stampers we have in this community!

As always I am sure I missed someone I meant to place on my list and I might be back later.

Sweet Simple Things by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stylized Birthday by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Emboss Resist Thank You by Challenor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations - Mother to Be by Alshandra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Liquor is Quicker ... WT591 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make a Wish by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT591 Chocolate Flowers by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ocean Burst by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A case of beesmom by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Country 'Tis of Thee by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Catch the Wave by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX180 Notan Friend by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

colour me pretty by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fashionable Favorites by geobeck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Love & Hope by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Piercing fun! by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She remained true to herself by mandianna - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BELIEVE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A333, Credit Card Faux Printing by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Avery Elle Puppy by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moroccan Nights by RinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

happy birthday by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO454 - Joy Ride by katnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage watercolor dream by kmk24 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC551, SC600 Hand Drawn Pool Anniversary by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A333~Recycle It by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

live colorfully by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AlphaWk24X Sunset Ride by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC590 happy thoughts by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS CAS Team
Your Next Stamp DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #82  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thanks Priscilla and Nancy for fav'ing a card of mine!! You two are sweethearts!! I am so thankful you all of you!!
Thanks Linda again!! Sure appreciate all the work you girls put in!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:29 PM   #83  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Robin and Priscilla, thank you both for mentioning my Pacific Point Beach Scene card this week. I really appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:29 PM   #84  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You Thank You and Thank You to the following artists that favorite my cards this week. As always, I am humbled by your shout outs.

As usual, I'm late. I'm rarely early and more often late than on time, if should a thing as 'on time' exists. I am so sorry to all our volunteers to be posting at such a late hour on a Sunday evening. Please excuse my tardiness.

Ladies, I sincerely appreciate your kindness.

Patricia
Nancy Williams
PJ
Brenda
Robin x2
Catherine D.
Rita x2
Janine
Angie
Julie
JoJo
Robin and
Bev

It was such a sweet experience to return home tonight to see all the emails received from our volunteers. Suzie, as Robin so aptly said, "You be da bomb". Thank you for so much for your commitment to all of us to send those time consuming notifications.

Thanks so much everyone.
Have a wonderful week filled with wonderful delights
Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 07-14-2016 at 08:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:35 PM   #85  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Nancy, thank you very much for mentioning my Pacific Point Beach Scene card, I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:38 PM   #86  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Nancy, thank you for mentioning my Pacific Point Beach scene this week. I appreciate it so much,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:39 PM   #87  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Thank You!

Thank you Stacy for hosting the Favorites thread this week. And thank you as well to Priscilla (catluvr2) for my happy mail today.

Thank you so much Robin (Stamperrobin) for listing my card, Freedom. Appreciate my friend.

Thank you Susie (Susie Australia), and Amy (Kalla Walla) for mentioning my card, So Very Grateful, on your favorite list. Really appreciate your kind words on my gallery.

Thank you Janine (Jay_Bee), Robin (Stamperrobin), Maura (beesmom), for listing my card, Scatter Kindness, as one of your favorites today. I appreciate your kindness ;)
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:39 PM   #88  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Stacy for starting the happy thread this week. I would like to say thanks to Brenda, Robin and Rita for mentioning my card this week. Made my day. Thanks, Vicki for the notifications. Hugs, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 05:57 PM   #89  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default My Favorites This Week

Sweet summertime! Hot days and long nights. Pool days, and hazy humid days. It seems every summer has a story to tell. Some of the wonderful cards on the gallery this week tell us/me that you, my SCS friends, had a wonderful time crafting this week! Here's a few I found.

1. Hello, Friend - Take 2 by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Angel Fish by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. Sweet Simple Things by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. CC590, CT0616, Gift basket by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. MMTPT415 Step away from the card... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. SC600 Lighthouse Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

7. colour me pretty by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 06:32 PM   #90  

Thank you Nancy for including me in your favorites! I SO appreciate it! Linda, thanks so much for the notification again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 06:42 PM   #91  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts

Thank you Catherine for mentioning my Delight in the Lord card as one of your favorites. I am so honored and you made my day! Thank you (Holstein), Linda for the good news!

Here are a couple of my favorites;

It Dude by Margscardcrazy

Beach Drive by Margscrdcrazy

Fragrance of Christ by Julie Gearinger
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #92  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart I was in the gallery way too long this week.

Oh no. I really spent too much time in the gallery this past week. Guess I was one of those 'got too much time on my hands" kinda girl. Anyway, here's my lists of favorites that really caught my attention.

guneauxdesigns CC590, Enjoying the Beach by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
guneauxdesigns CAS384, Mouthwatering by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jdmommy F4A333, Brave Birdies by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr MIX180 Notan Sail by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MaryR917 IC553 ~she was amazing~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angie Art Journal Page - Stencil Monoprinting by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angie WT591 - Thanks by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Niki F4A333 A baby's smile... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jandjcc Snowy Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jandjcc A case of beesmom by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin CC Summer Delight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
howdyheidi Cool Birthday Treat by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
dahlia19 Sparkle Fairy by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hultenlk IC552 - simple thanks by hultenlk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wannabcreative F4A333~Recycle It by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cindy H SC600 Summer Birthday by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cdimick Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - cdimick - Handmade Cards & Crafts
cdimick IC553 Elegant with a Touch of Quirk by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
pvilbaum Chocolate Cake by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
pvilbaum Stenciled Butterfly by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Texas Grammy You are Amazing! *CC590 by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nancy Littrell CAS Mix Up Marker Sympathy by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jay_Bee IC553_1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers[B][COLOR="red"]

Holstein CC590, CT0616, Gift basket by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein IC552 Ava by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CherylQuilts Sweet Simple Things by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 Angel Fish by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
n5stamper Angel Fish by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One4Joy decisions, decisions, oh, hay...follow your heart...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hbrown Dragonfly in Moonlight by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco FC:TLC593 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
lazylizard CAS384 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

heartsong47 ~ July Birthday ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Luv Flowers Begin... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
scootsv Lighthouse and Seahorse by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NWilliams Prayer Flowers by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PAWilliams My Manifesto by pawilliams - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Asweetjewel IC553 Black & White Beautiful Day by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That's my list everyone, and I'm sticking to it.

Have a wonderfully creative week everyone.
Stamp to your hearts content.
Hugs,
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 07:32 PM   #93  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Anne Ryan, thank you so much for the sweet comment and adding my black & white card to your list of favorites. It is much appreciated!
Thank you, Susie, for delivering the happy news!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 08:14 PM   #94  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stacy, I agree with you that we could use a little more kindness lately! This has been a difficult week for so many people.

My favorites list won't be as long as normal as I've not had a change to view all of the galleries. However, I send heartfelt love to all of the wonderful artists on SCS. You have a significant impact on my life!!

Extra hugs and love for Janine (Jay_Bee), Ina (yellowrose46), Rita (scootsv), Maura (beesmom) x2 , Susie (susie australia), Robin (Stamperrobin), and Anne Ryan for including my cards among your favorites. I am very honored to have you include my work!

Here are my favorites (limited as it is):

Sailboat Summer TLC593 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC590 Wetlands Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pop-Up, Z-Fold, Strawberries in a Crate by BronJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Summer Delight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC590 ... Not So Much Beachy by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT415 Step away from the card... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC600,SC590, Butterfly Love by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC552 Wheat by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Summer by CheersDears - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WYou by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AlphaWk24X Sunset Ride by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC600 ~Flowery HELLO~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stained Glass Love by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery

Last edited by guneauxdesigns; 07-10-2016 at 08:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 08:14 PM   #95  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

Oh hay...ya'll, thanks so much for adding me to your favs of the week, tessaduck and susieaustralia. Always an honor.

And to Priscilla for the gift of your time.

Smiles.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 08:22 PM   #96  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My Faves this week:

jodylb - MMTPT415 SENDING SUNSHINE

albitas - HELLO THERE!

Bar - I'LL BE HER COME RAIN OR COME SHINE

nwilliams6 - PRAYER FLOWERS

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 08:40 PM   #97  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thank you, Anne Ryan, for mentioning my CAS card from this week's challenge. Seeing my name on your list of favorites was more than a "sweet treat" for me!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 09:02 PM   #98  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,356 Posts

Merci d'avoir choisi mon Tour Eiffel carte comme l'un de vos favoris Snietje. C'est un honneur pour moi!

And thank you Susie for the happy mail!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2016, 09:34 PM   #99  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Nancy W, Nana B and Bev. Ladies, your comments and friendship mean the world to me.

Many thanks Linda for all the happy mail. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 03:08 AM   #100  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all, I have been thinking of you all this week and hoping you all stay strong and safe and I want to take a minute to thank everyone for all the amazing responses to my cards for this week.
It has been amazing, with extra big hugs to Brenda aka Tessaduck for choosing my card IT Dude ( I spelt the title "It Dude" which probably sums it up anyway, cheez!!)
Vickie aka Vickie Y for choosing Cool Dude and Catherine aka cdimick for choosing Beach Drive.
An extra hug to PJ aka Priscilla for all her hard work notifying us of our honors and a shout out to all the challenge hostesses for the week for inspiring us.
My favorites for the week are;
Number 1 favorite
Sailboat Summer TLC593 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
closely followed by
CC590, CT0616, Gift basket by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Late Birthday Apology by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tropical Paradise! by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC590 Wetlands Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Masked Sea~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reverse Mask, Silhouette by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC593 Thinking of You-Reverse Masking by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:TLC593 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC593 ~ Gather Treasures by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Put The Wind In My Sails by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC590 ~Island Sunset~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC590 ~ Love on the Beach by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pacific Point Beach Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC590 Beachy Birthday by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cheers by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC Summer Delight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC600 CC590 Birthday Silhouette by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC600 Lighthouse Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Foxy Day by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Thanks by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Sailing by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC600 Lilies at the Window_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC600 SC524 by lazy lizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC Coneflower by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC600 ~ Hello by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a wonderful creative week.
Hugs
marg

My Gallery - MyBlog

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow" - Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 03:29 AM   #101  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Hugs to vdm and susie australia for keeping me posted, and big hugs to all of you that mentioned my cards "looking back", "birdies", and "sneakers": Vickie, Stacy, Brenda, Lisa, Jane, Priscilla, Artizoni, and lastly, but never least, Anne Ryan. I am blown away, ladies.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 03:56 AM   #102  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Marg, thank you so much for your kind comment and favoring my reverse masking card -thinking of you. It's a thrill to be recognized here! Thank you, once again, Susie, for the delightful mail delivery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 04:09 AM   #103  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank You, Marg, for choosing a card of mine as a favorite of yours this week! Woo Hoo! So Happy to have a notice on Monday with Wonderful News! Big Hugs and many Blessings to you and to Linda for delivering~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 04:11 AM   #104  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

How very sweet of you Bev (guneauxdesigns) for the mention of my Stained Glass card ... it means a great deal to me.

Thank you Linda for the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 04:19 AM   #105  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great news to wake up to this morning - more happy mail!

Thank you and hugs going out to Anne Ryan, and Marg (Margscardcrazy) for faving two of my cards.

Thanks to, Susie, for the happy mail this week!

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 07-11-2016 at 10:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 04:20 AM   #106  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Marg for making my day by listing my card "Late Birthday Apology" in your weekly favorites!! Also thank you Susie for giving me the great news!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 04:29 AM   #107  

OH happy Monday! Thank you Susie (PaperPunchScissors) and Anne for favoring my card this week! You made my day! Susie (Australia) and Linda, Thank you again for the notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 04:35 AM   #108  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks, Anne Ryan for mentioning my cool birthday treat card! And thanks to Susie Australia for the notification! It is nice this Monday morning to get such a fun notification! Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 05:07 AM   #109  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Anne (Anne Ryan) for choosing my "F4A333 A baby's smile..." card as one of your favorites this week !
Thank you so much Priscilla ( Catluvr2) for letting me know !

Here are the cards from my list: ( sorry...a bit late)

FC:TLC593 by Reddyisco:
CC590 Wetlands Birthday by beesmom:
CC590 - FLOWERS ON THE BEACH by Karen B Barber:
CC590 - FLOWERS ON THE BEACH by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC Summer Delight by Stamperrobin:
SC600 On Your Special Day by DawnL:
SC600 On Your Special Day by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Romantic by snietje:
Romantic by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Toilet paper rolls mini picture 2 by snietje:
Toilet paper rolls mini picture 2 by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week:

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 05:35 AM   #110  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,932 Likes on 3,826 Posts

Amy, THANK YOU for choosing my Girlfriends Forever card as one of your favorites! And thank you for letting me know, Vicki.

I had a few favorites, too. ;)

Sunflower Hey by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Maturity Optional - Front by kraftyaunt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyeux Anniversaire by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Arranging by Chris Slogar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Days of Summer by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 06:32 AM   #111  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Vickie Y, Angie B and Anne Ryan for putting my Recycle It card in your favorites this week. You all sure know how to make me smile.

Stacy, thank you, for the notifications. I appreciate it very much.

I had my grandson for the past week so I didn't get to spend much time in the gallery so I didn't get to mark any favorites. Hopefully I will get to this week.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 06:59 AM   #112  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh my...Monday is starting off with a BANG! What a wonderful surprise and a big THANK YOU to Carla (Covington Crafter), Snietje and Francie (f.schles) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. I am so thrilled. Thank you to Priscilla (Catluvr2) for all the notifications and your dedicated work bringing joy to everyone. Here are some lovelies I found this week.

SC600 Lighthouse Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 07:17 AM   #113  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sending happy thanks to catluvr2 (Priscilla)x2!, cdimik (Catherine), geneauxdesigns (Bev), kiagc (Kia), margscardcrazy (Marg)x2!, PaperPunchScissors (Susie), scootsv (Rita), snietje, and Stamperrobin (Robin), for the shout-out yesterday! Wow, big smile on my face today, ladies!

And thank you Susie, for all your time spent making the rest of us happy!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 07:23 AM   #114  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so very much, Priscilla, Nancy, Bev, & Marg, for mentioning my Sailboat Summer! Y'all are so sweet to do this & I'm so grateful.

Thanks, Susie, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 07:35 AM   #115  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 208 Likes on 118 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vickie YView Post
Thank you so much Catherine for including my Relax card as one of your favorites! I truly appreciate it!
And, thank you Stacy for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 08:14 AM   #116  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,356 Posts

Wow, thank you Anne Ryan for the shout out for two of my cards this week. I am so honored! And thank you, Susie Australia, for the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 08:50 AM   #117  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks so much for the mention, Susie! I am so glad you liked my little piggies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 08:52 AM   #118  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Anne for mentioning my CAS Mix Up marker sympathy card. I feel honored to be included in your list of so much talent. Thank you Priscilla for the happy news too. Hugs, Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 08:59 AM   #119  
Crimping Master

Thank you Anne (Ryan) so much for mentioning My Manifesto as one of your favorites this week and thank you Priscilla for letting me know. It's such a treat to open your mailbox to such happy mail :O)

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
~ Dr. Seuss
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2016, 10:25 AM   #120  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

thank you stamperrobin and catluvr2 for mentioning my cards in your favorites, I'm really glad and honored with this

Snietje
Reply With Quote Likes