Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-23-2014, 08:42 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Favorites for the week ending August 24, 2014

Hello to my SCS family. Although I am not completely leaving Splitcoaststampers, I am placing my notifying for the favorites on the shelf for awhile. I need a break, but I will available to sub for others if needed. I so appreciate all the kinds words from you Brenda . You have been a great leader and such a wonderful help when I needed you.

My favorites this week.......and it's a short list because I have not been in the gallery a lot. I hope you guys fill it up with all you have found.

lorettal..... Heirloom Reflections Ornament 3 by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heirloom Reflections Ornament 1 by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc..... Just to say by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... White Flower Garden by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy... F4A235 Iris Kimono by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... QFTD224 F4A235 MIX82 Mind Your Mummy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Happy Bday Patrick by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will try to get back tomorrow after I look through the gallery'
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 08:43 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow

Post For those new to the thread......
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 09:00 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default So long and hello... and oops?

Thanks for starting the thread, Mary. I'm so glad you're willing to do the subbing, and we don't have to say good-bye! Just remember how much we appreciate your consistent and encouraging efforts on the team.

Priscilla (catluvr2) will be joining the team next week. She's participated enthusiastically, posting lists of awesome favorites, and we can welcome her.

Also, two of the team members are experiencing internet challenges. Sabrina (Cook22) is on standby if Vicki (vdm) can't get online, and Robin (Stamperrobin) might have to cover for Angie (ohmypaper!). Linda (Holstein) and I are okay to notify (Knock on wood), and Mary's doing her last (for the time being) notifying as a regular team member. Thanks to all who volunteer their time on the favorites thread, and to all who post.

Here's my favorites from last week:

TLC495 Forest Deer by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Time TLC495 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Sailor Friend by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC492 Pink Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Step Card by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lemon Lush Happy Day by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Another Tree Card by Diana Gibson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Embossed Triple Layer by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD Apple of my eye by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamp Etching - Delightful by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue World by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3 Ring Moon and Silhouettes by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday To You by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Unsupervised SC440 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC WT LIFEGUARD by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silhouette Stems Anniversary Card by stampin ck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gradient Dream by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple & Elegant Pointillism Flower by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Spooktown by Phaima - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC455 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 09:03 PM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello my fellow crafters! I have been extremely busy this week, so a shorter list than usual. I am also way behind on cards that need to be made. I am trying to do a couple of REALLY simple cards...which ends up being the marrying of two dies...in the hopes of catching up....which doesn't feel very creative at all but I know the receivers will be OK with them. Kudo's to all of you who do some AMAZING things in the challenges....I bow to your creativity! Here are some lovely's I have found this week!

QFTD223 Dini by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS393 For Diane by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX81 moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS286 TLC495 Woodland Peace by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blast From The Past III! Deb's Birthday Card 2011 by 905lovestostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS286 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are So Sweet by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CAS TWO HANDS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavender Lace by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tethered hearts by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughts of you... by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT316 CC492 Smile! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Day Friends by Snowdream - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD223 - Queen Dina by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tattered Burlap by jlaughlin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Flower Garden by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp Etching, Fall Sunflower by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp Etching - You Made a Difference by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT493 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC495 WT493 Merry Christmas by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Saffron Hearts Anniversary by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT493 Do Nothing Day by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX82 Experimental BG by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT493 Golden Woodland Iris by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Romantic birthday card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baptism card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A235 Iris Kimono by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A235 Loving Thoughts by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday CWishes by lhs43 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX81 MIX82 F4A235 Dream by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's a Boy! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ladies of the notifying team...you ALL ROCK! Because of you, we open our gallery and find HAPPY messages from you bringing joy to our hearts! We should call you the "Joy-bringing" team! Your time is valuable and we appreciate your spending some of that precious time on this thread when you could be doing MANY other things.....Super big hugs for all of you!

Have a beautiful, creative, miracle filled week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 09:09 PM   #5  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Hello all.... I have been having such a time with my internet today, I finally was able to get on just about 20 minutes ago. I hope that this time is a charm with the internet and it stays up. My gosh, you really don't realize how much you use it and really take it for granted that it is going to be there whenever, then when you don't have the access to the net - you feel so lost... I know that I have been for most of the day.

Mary, I hate to see you go from the notification team, and I know that others feel that way also, but I understand. You deserve a break and it is good to know that you will be there to help sub.

Here are my finds for this week;

CYCI32Doing the Laundry by kleinsong - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Eclectic Summer by Stampin.Scrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Halloween Hello - C4C #250 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC455, WT493, Embrace Life by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Stamp Etching by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Black Triple Layer Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Christmas Stamp Versatality! by momhom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kinda Eclectic Lunch Bag Card and Treat Holder by jillastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC495 Forest Deer by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing all that I missed... Have a great day!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 09:21 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Yay! Vicki's online, and Peggy chose one of my cards! WooHoo, thanks... and G'Nite. (exhausted...)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 11:00 PM   #7  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are my favorites for this week:

Butterfly Thanks by Bar:
Butterfly Thanks - In the Background: Watercolor Wash by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sentiment Painters Tray by Karan:
Sentiment Painters Tray by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Etched Rose_lb by Clownmom:
Etched Rose_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT493 Nuts About You by cathymac:
WT493 Nuts About You by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT493 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour:
WT493 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Masculine Deer Trio Scene by kittie747:
Masculine Deer Trio Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mustang Sally IC455 by justwritedesigns:
Mustang Sally IC455 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Sunday, everybody,
Greetings,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 11:30 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Here are mine:

hobbydujour CAS286 TLC495 Woodland Peace by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 TLC495

Bee Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thomson Geometric Hello by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bister by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Incredible mixed media artist!

Magouille Page white Bister by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddisco FC:CAS286 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy LeDonne CAS286 Sympathy CASE by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC492 Pink Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CC492 Party Cake by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cathymac SC502 Face the Sunshine by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 White Flower Garden by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT493 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ashjoy Summer Sun-flower by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddisco FC:WT493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 MIX82 Experimental BG by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin ck Silhouette Stems Anniversary Card by stampin ck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2014, 11:56 PM   #9  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm sorry, I had a very busy week and was sick for a couple of days, so didn't get much gallery time.
I have these in my favourites, though...
Fishing you a happy birthday! by buzsy

WT493 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour

Is anybody else having something funky going on when they add colour to words in a post? Last week I had to add it manually to all but the first name in my list of favourites, and today seems to be the same .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 12:04 AM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I have had very little creative time or gallery time this past week but I have had a great week catching up with friends. Over the last 2 days I have found these but I am sure there are loads I missed completely.
Merry Monday challenge by lhs43 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It must be glandular #1 by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:2Ch by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Rose for Diane by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A235 Take care by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing You by rmhamilton0914 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just A Note To Say Hello by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearl box by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC492 Sending Prayers by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clean and Simple by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magical Birthday by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC502 Sunflower Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's a Boy! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall background with bookmark by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sentiment Painters Tray by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 12:16 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 24/8/14

Short of time so I will quickly list my favourites for the week here -

QFTD223, Icon by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
CAS286 Hot Pink Daisies by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
Season of Change by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
CAS286 bright birthday by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
CAS286 Talking to the birds by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
You Are So Sweet by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
CC492 Pink Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
ODBD Apple of my eye by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
CC492 If the Shoe Fits by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BarbieP
CC492 Sunflower by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathy LeDonne
QUEEN DINA!! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
SC502 Geraniums by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
FC:WT493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:2Ch by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:IC455 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
MIX82 Experimental BG by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Catluvr2
F4A MIX DREAM by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin

And a newbie to me -
Purple Dahlias by bizzy32765 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bizzy32765

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 02:58 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Mary(jandjccc), for listing my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. You will be missed, but I can understand...there are other things you would enjoy doing on a Sunday. : ) Thank you, Brenda, for your notification. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 03:02 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Brenda, for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it....and thank you for being my "notifier" today...you have started my Sunday with a "Bang". Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 03:04 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, thank you ever so much for making me feel so good on this Sunday morning with your multiple listings of my cards for this week. What a morale booster you are!! It is appreciated! Thanks again, Brenda, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 03:07 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Peggy(jasonw1), for mentioning two of my cards as favorites. You are very kind and I appreciate it. Thanks again, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 03:08 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue28, thank you for listing my card as one of your favorites for this week. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 03:11 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Niki and Sabrina, for both mentioning one of my cards as one of your favorites for this week. I truly appreciate it. Brenda, thank you ever so much again. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 03:31 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Mary for starting us up this week. So glad to hear you are staying on as a sub. Thanks for all the time you have given these past years. You're the best.

Thanks Sue for the mention of my card. You always know how to make a gal happy!

Here are some beautiful cards I found this week.
MIX81 moments by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CAS286 by Reddyisco[ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamptangle Bloom and Background byRox71
- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Geometric Hello byLoll Thompson- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bloom with Hope for Queen Dini bybon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC502 Sunflower Birthday by] Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Greeting Farm - Kissy Kissy by Miss NiceRoad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Line Stamping Floral Card by[SIZE="3"] Justine736- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QUEEN DINA!! by [SIZE="3"]Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Sweet Hello by Zacksmeema
CC492 Sending Prayers bybeesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Stenciled Thank You bynancy littrell
WT493 Peeking Poppies by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC455 Thank You by hskelly
IC455, Better Person_vg byVickyGould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamp Etching Tutorial - Corner Garden by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Field -MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC502 You're a Classic by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for all the inspiration!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 04:25 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My thanks to Peggy (jasonw1) for mentioning my card in her favor it's list this week and thanks to Vicki (vim) for letting me know the good news! It is always such and honor and a thrill! Thanks for bringing smiles my way!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 04:57 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you Mary for mentioning my card Just for you in your list of favorites. I have many and I have sat here for 30 minutes trying to paste them into a link to mention - but I must be really thick as nothing I do seems to work - and I think I am following the instructions.
I apologize to those in my favorites. Regards Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 05:23 AM   #21  
Kookie Creator

Thank yoy jasonw1 for mentioning my cards, I`m so happy you like them
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 05:55 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Mary thanks for starting us off and for all the time you have already given to this thread. Its that busy busy water wait and weed, with preserve harvest time of year around here so.. I am not getting into the galleries as much as I would like but, I have found a few to share. ~enjoy!

Goldfish by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I heart U by karengiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're My Clark Kent by klcards01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks - Little Bits Picnic Ants by SLWhite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC455 Make Your Own Lines by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp Etching Tutorial - Coastal Cabana by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Seasonal Branches by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog

Last edited by JBgreendawn; 08-24-2014 at 06:01 AM.. Reason: the medium turquoise color is temperamental and does not like to work
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 06:02 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

PS Brenda and Linda thanks for mentioning me here and Vicki, thanks for letting me know

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 06:07 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts
Heart

Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1), Janine (Jay_Bee), and Mary (jandjccc) for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. A BIG THANK YOU goes to Mary (jandjccc) for all the great work with all the notifications and to your crew of hard workers. You deserve a break so enjoy your free time. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity in the gallery now that you will have some extra time on your hands! LOL Here is my list for this week. I am sure there are lots that I have missed so can't wait to see everyone else's choices
Happy Bday Patrick by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CAS286 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TeePee Poinsettia Christmas Card by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed Flower Card by stampinandscrapboo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harlequin Flower by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daydream Medallion Leaves by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 06:21 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Hi Niki, thank you so much for mentioning my Masculine Deer Trio Scene this week. I appreciate it.

Thanks Vicki for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 06:27 AM   #26  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Peggy for mentioning my Merry Christmas card this week as a favorite! You are such a sweetie!

Thank you Mary for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 07:19 AM   #27  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Niki, for mentioning my Mustang Sally! You're so sweet & I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Vicki, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 07:22 AM   #28  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda, for mentioning my Birthday Time! It's so sweet of you and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Vicki, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 07:26 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My heartfelt thanks to Brenda, Peggy, Nancy, Janine, Sue (Sue2, Linda and Sue (Mrs. Noofy) for faving my cards this week. Such a talented group of ladies....it means so much to know that you like my work!!! And Mary.....heartfelt thanks to you too for all your hard work.....it is so very much appreciated!! I hope you are well. Enjoy your break!

Here are my faves for the week:

TLC495, CAS286 - Stencils by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulip Flower Flourish by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sprayed Stencil Love by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Hydrangea by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX82 Experimental BG by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers for your Birthday by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC492 Sprayed and rolled roses by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC455 - Purple Life by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp Etching Tutorial - Corner Garden by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

Hugs,
Jo
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock

Last edited by Reddyisco; 08-24-2014 at 07:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #30  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Vicki and Linda for mentioning my Stamp Etching and Stenciled thank you cards. Always a treat to amongst your favorites:-) Hugs, Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 08:45 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy, thanks so much for giving a shout out for my CAS286 Sympathy card and thanks Vicki for letting me know! It is always such a thrill to be included on the favorites list for the week!

FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 08:55 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue, thank you for mentioning my CC492 Sunflower card on your list of favorites this week. You brought a smile! Vickie, thanks again for letting me know! We appreciate your efforts!

FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you, Jo, for faving my Tulip card this week! It's such an honor to be recognized, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness! Thank you to Mary for letting me know. Big Hugs to both of you~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 09:09 AM   #34  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Peggy, thank you so much for making my Sunday with a mention of my Stamp Etching, Fall Sunflower card. It was so much fun and I'm happy you liked it.

Thanks to Robin for working so hard on the notifications.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 09:12 AM   #35  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My heart was touched and given SUCH JOY, when I found the notification from Stacy that sweet Peggy (jasonw1) had chosen my card, Blast From The Past III--Deb's Birthday Card 2011 as a Favorite for this past week. I cannot begin to describe my joy and appreciation to Peggy--whom you all know as such a wonderful fount of encouragement and support, for I see her wonderful posts on so many amazing cards on SCS. Often when I stop to leave a comment, I see that Peggy has already left her "dose of encouragement and support".

Peggy, you are THE BEST!!! You saw the first card I posted a couple of months ago, the first in about 3 years, and you were So KIND!!! I live with an ongoing chronic illness, so my time to make cards is not always plentiful. But I have realized how much that time and that creativity mean to me, and so I embrace that time with joy, and I love what I learn in that time--and what I learn from all of you. And those times that I cannot create, then I am BLESSED to learn from all of you, as I browse the gallery and watch the amazing tutorials, and just ENJOY SCS!!! THIS IS A GREAT PLACE!!!

It is my goal whenever I am in the gallery, that when I see a card that touches my heart, to take the TIME to stop and leave a comment. I want to be an encourager!!! Thank you, Peggy, for all you give here at SCS!!! And thank you, Stacy for all of your hard work to notify all of us who have been BLESSED to have been named a Favorite for this past week or for any week. Blessings to Mary who will become a sub and take a much-needed break--thank you for all of your diligence in these past weeks that have added up to years I believe of very hard work. You and your team bring GREAT JOY to all of us when we are named a Favorite of the Week!!! Thank you to the entire team, I am so grateful for each member and all of your hard work individually and as a team!!!

I need to learn how to change color on a post (I am such a computer dunce!!! ) so I can put the artists' names in red--hopefully next week I will be able to do that when I list my favorites. My apologies... And also apologies for not having seen more cards this past week--I was blessed to have my wonderful 12 year old nephew with me for a few days and I make every moment count and am thankful to the extreme that he still wants to come and spend days at a time with his old Auntie!!! So now I rest and am thankful for this great reason to need the rest!!!

Here are the beauties that I just LOVED, and I was only on a couple of times this week, YIKES. Sorry for all of those I missed--and I am sorry I write so much--I do go on, hmmm--

Just Because by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Starburst Sayings Thank You by JosannaP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC455 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cheerful Birthday flowers by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT493 Golden Woodland Iris by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home Sweet Home by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faux Watercolor by Vera - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT493 Do Nothing Day by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Stenciled Thank You by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chic Butterfly B-Day by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Smiles by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC/WT ~ Thinking of You by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding card with rose by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT493 Spritzed Wildflowers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT493 Believe by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ornamental Pine by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT493 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pearl box by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlight Bloom by michvan3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT316 Happy Sunflowers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

When Life Gives You Lemons..... by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Step Card by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT316 Hello by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The red hatters are out to geyt you!! by Heidio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

More than Ice Cream by Rhonda H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughts of you... by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Display Fold - Open by Alshandra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graduation by creativejulie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby (x two) by Cards4Ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS286, TLC495 Love to You by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Bday Patrick by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WHEW, some AMAZING works of art in this long list!!! I am so very thankful for the varied art I find on SCS, and for all that each of you teach me--I am so anxious to learn and to grow and to become a better card-maker. It is an absolute JOY to go through some of your favorites lists on Sundays and Mondays after I've uploaded my own list of Favorites, to see yours, and I am meeting so many new artists this way too.

Thank you to my many new friends I've met here either years ago when I was first on SCS and/or those whom I've met lately--you are all so very dear to me. Thank you for all of your encouragement to me, I hope I have been a support and an encouragement to you too.

A quick shout-out to sweet, Sabrina (Cook22), sorry to hear you weren't feeling well this week, hoping you have completely recovered or that you will very soon. Sending hugs to Dublin, how I LOVE that corner of the world and hope to return--someday!!! Take good care, Sabrina, you are such a joy to me and so many here at SCS!!!

Blessings, my heart is overflowing with gratitude at being named a Favorite this week, it has made at least my WEEK!!!

Hugs to each of you,

Joanne

Last edited by 905lovestostamp; 08-24-2014 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: missed a favorites card--YIKES!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 09:27 AM   #36  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favorites

Not only were the cards beautiful, but also they were full of great ideas to �borrow�. So much talent
exists among the SCS community. Here are some of my favs.
MIX81 MIX82 F4A235 Dream by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC492 Birthday Bakery by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cat & Mouse Chef by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC455 Make Your Own Lines by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC455 More Feather Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX82 - F4A235 - ...Tweet. Chirp. .... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS286 Chevroned Daisies by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC502 Life is a Journey by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC502 Flying High_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC495, CAS286, Road Trip by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Season of Change by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Joanne and Francie....thank you so much for the encouragement you share....I am so happy to be included in your faves this week!
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #38  
Rubber Obsessor

Joanne thank you so much! I'm on honeymoon this week (at home tho as our doggie is ill and can't be left) so I haven't been in the gallery much this week. Another week and I will be back to normal as they say what ever normal is!! Hehe.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 10:07 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Sue28, thank you so much for listing one of my cards among your faves this week. You made my day and week. And thanks to Robin for letting me know :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2014, 10:22 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Joanne and Francie, for mentioning a card of mine on your favorites lists. I truly appreciate it. Thanks for the notification, Brenda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes