Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Heart Favorites for the week ending August 10, 2014

Hi! Linda here starting the favorites thread tonight. Just finished celebrating 45 years of marriage with my favorite guy.

The gals who will be notifying you this week....Vick(vdm), Mary(jandjccc), Stacy(JBgreendawn), Angie(ohmy paper), Brenda(tessaduck) and myself.
Here are some of my favorites I found:

WT491 Ahoy by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Giogio - Baby Shoes by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty in Pink Birthday Card by Kazan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jammer Town Drama AND a Birthday! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Asian Spider Mum by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beautiful Seas (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT491 Waves on the Sea by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14justwritedesigns Colours of summer by Stargroves - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14PattieG by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC453 DTGD14 Fireflies of Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Watermelon by wardd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show us all your favorites and make someone happy!
This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Read more: FAVORITES for the week ending August 3, 2014 by tessaduck at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 07:26 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for favoring my card! Big smile here!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #4  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hello!! Have you had a great week? I wonder how many of you played DTGD? I played a few but I am by no means a "Queen" this year. I have been spending a good deal of time in the DTGD galleries so that's what you are going to see in my fave list this week. I saw so many gorgeous cards that I couldn't begin to list them all, I would be here all night and my fellow notifiers would throw something at me! So here's my list.

I can't wait for you to show me what I didn't get the chance to view this past week!!!!

Linda, thanks for starting us out this weekend! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! That's quite an accomplishment!!!!

Cook22 - DTGD2014Kittie747 Sticker Shock by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot - Floral Spray by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karrenj - Watercolor Grid by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dini - DTGD - Cat Stairway by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom - DTGD14Ohmypaper! Thinking Monochromatic_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MEnmystamps - A little support by MEnmystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue - DTGD14KelliJo Super Kitty! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 - CAS Acetate Pendant by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ashjoy - Halloween Hat by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pattie G. - DTGD14mom2n2 - Smile by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

istamp31 - DTGD14Ardyth - Apron Tangles by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Suzi_McKenzie - Little Jasmine Mermaid version 2 by Suzi_McKenzie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 - Little Mermaid by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

laduena1210 - DTGD14KelliJo by laduena1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yoorah - DTGD14Ohmypaper! by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LuvLee - DTGD14SweetMissDaisy - Farm Life by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gem35 - 'Frozen' Swing Card - Front (closed) by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour - IC453 DTGD14 Fireflies of Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tlc72gal - DTGD14UnderstandBlueB by tlc72gal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dlounds - DTGD14: A Little Thank You by dlounds - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ravengirl - Dirty Fight by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy - DTGD14UnderstandBlueB by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's - DTGD14UnderstandBlueB by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

janeenk - DTGD14MrsOke janeen laugh love by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - Have a Flip Flop Day!! by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin - DTGD14 OUTSIDE THE EARTH IS FILLED by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #6  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Oh Angie my fellow kitty lover thank you for including my kitty card in your list!! xoxo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 08:55 PM   #7  

What a gallery this week! I apologize to notifiers for so many but most of this was found by Tuesday! It was physically impossible to keep up with the entire gallery.

hobbydujour *IC452 Shabby Chic Lilacs by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour FS391 DTGD14 Watermelon Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Light-Up Store Window 1 by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Vellum Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Gold Embossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns Snowman Trio, FS391 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PunchPaperScissors DTGD14Stamperrobin - Pueblo Bonito by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phenomenal Scenery! She is amazing!
mrsscrapper Church In The Glen by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mrsscrapper Beautiful Rays by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mrsscrapper Peace by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mrsscrapper Forest Of Green by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mrsscrapper Peace In The Cove by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 Birthday Weave by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger CC490 You Mean the World to Me by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC490 DTGD14 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Experimental Bday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

salome000 Sunflower by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy DTGD14LuvLee by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Barbie P Vintage Beauty by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Flowers and Swirls by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT491 DTGD14 My Heart Belongs to the Sea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom DTGD14UnderstandBlueB Zentangle Butterfly_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PunchPaperScissors DTGD14ChristineCreations - Pear by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour IC453 DTGD14 Fireflies of Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy DTGD14Giogio DTGD14cathymac by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwillilams6 Winter at the Beach by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 09:43 PM   #8  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

ANGIE!! STACY!!! NANCY!!!! TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!! OMGosh!! I'm thrilled with the mentions!! I couldn't do anything on Fri or Sat...was at the scrapbook convention with Heartfelt Creations...loved every second but how awesome to see this tonight! TY so much! I appreciate it so much!! And Angie...ty for doing double duty! Fave-ing my card AND handling the notifications! MWAAAAH!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 09:49 PM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

Happy anniversary Linda and husband! Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your favourites, I was really pleased with this one when I finished it
Anne
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

double post!

Last edited by MEnmystamps; 08-09-2014 at 10:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 10:09 PM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks so much for taking a look at my card and for the special mention!! Much appreciated and honored. So impressed with the submissions to the DTGD 2014 challenges, real inspiring! Thanks again and for putting on the Dirty challenges, awesome,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 11:24 PM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Happy Annivesary Linda. Thanks so much for this thread. I didn't spend much time in the genaral gallery this week, there was such a lot going on at DTGD. So many wonderful cards, so little time LOL.

Here we go....

DTGD14mom2n2 Snowy, Snowy Night by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boys In Silhouette by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

'Frozen' Swing Card - Inside by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14UnderstandBlueA, DTGD14kittie747 by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14fattire7 - Violet Roses by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Benzi - Fall Tree by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Bfinlay - Curtsy by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14SusieAustralia - All Tangled by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14PAPERPUNCHSCISSORS Boot Scootin Boogie! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special Day by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14justwritedesigns by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14UnderstandBlueA Deer in a Misty Wood by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor on Canvas by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD sunset by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 OUTSIDE THE EARTH IS FILLED by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Kittie747 by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14SusieAustralia Vintage by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boys In Silhouette by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter at the Beach by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

'Frozen' Swing Card - Inside by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers FAVOURITE

DTGD14SusieAustralia Summer Tree Swing by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC452 Chic Cage by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love-ly Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope I haven't caused too much work for the wonderful notifiers. I kept my lis as short as possible.....have a wonderful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2014, 11:54 PM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member

YES! HAPPY HAPPY anniversary to you Linda. I am so glad you got to spend time with your hubby for this special occaison.

I need more TIME! How does one make cards and still keep up with all the OUTSTANDING postings in the gallery this week! SO much creativity....it just boggles the mind. I know I have missed many amazing cards this week...but here are some that I found!

DTGD14SusieAustralia - All Tangled by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Benzi- September Morn by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS391 Peas n a Pod by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS391 DTGD14 Watermelon Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS391 Flower Pot by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 Busy Bee by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14UnderstandBlueA - DTGD14CassieT - DTGD14~Fee~ -Serenity by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 multi challenge by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT313 Lara, Clara and Brutusara by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14TammieE Little Sunshine by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC452, Tea Anyone? by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Weave by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC490 - Here's Looking at You, Kid! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14whippetgirlA Patterned Bloom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Anchor by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14ArizonaMaine by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Stamperrobin - Evening Glow by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC490 DTGD14 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blast From The Past! Sally's Birthday Card 2011 by 905lovestostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Today & Always by Christine Angela - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Bauble in Blue by Cards4Ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Sympathy by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14whippetgirlA, DTGD14~Fee~ Love a Peony by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14ArizonaMaine Gift Set_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14justwritedesigns_JB by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make it Formal by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 Beautiful Wishes for a Beautiful Day! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14CassieT Watercolour by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wacky-Squash Fold Card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflower by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Forest by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOWERS by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses by created4apurpose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks a bunch by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Ducks by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Babbling Brook by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pastel Happiness by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14LisaHenke - Rainbow Thank You by teegee7617 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14KelliJo shipping and handling by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:Sketch Challenge 500!! by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC500 Anchor of the Sea by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14HousesBuiltofCards_JB by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Emily's Morning Glory by Susanne527 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mustang Portrait, DTGD14understandblueB by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 - Life's Sweet Fragrance by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14ChristineCreations - Pear by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC453 Wildflowers by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Summer Days by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter at the Beach by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Giogio DTGD14cathymac by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 Happy Birthday by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC493: My Red Balloon by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT491 DTGD14 My Heart Belongs to the Sea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT491 Vellum Sails by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX80 & F4A233: It Glitters by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC453 ~ It's A Girl by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are Special by tjblack3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC452 Serene Silhouettes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I imagine our team of notifiers are going to be exhausted when this is all over... between trying to comment, create and now notify....we appreciate your dedication to this thread SOOOOO much! Extra big hugs go out to you all this week.....

Have a VERY blessed and creative week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 12:18 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 10/8/14

A big Sydney Sunday hello! Well, I did manage to join in with some of the DTGD challenges but not as many as I had hoped. There were, however, some of the most amazing cards in the DTGD galleries and here are some I favoured, in particular -

DTGD14 Thank You! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
DTGD14justwritedesigns Basket Case by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
CCEE1432 Country Quilt by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
Vellum Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Gold Embossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Flowers and Swirls by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
Tenia's Monster Case by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DandI93
DTGD - Cat Stairway by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers dini
TLC493 DTGD14 Building Sand Castles by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
DTGD14 To The Point by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
SC500 DTGD14 Autumn Bounty by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT491 DTGD14 My Heart Belongs to the Sea by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampershobbydujour
CAS284 Gold Bird on Blue Linen for Tenia by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gabalot
Pea Pod House CAS284 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
DTGD14 Quilt by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers muscrat
DTGD14CassieT, DTGD14IlinaCrouse, CAS284, Grapes by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Benzi
CAS Acetate Pendant by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
Hello Kitty by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
Rock Frog by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
SC500 Rural Life by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
DTGD14JeanneS, The Perfect Shoes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
Imagine You Can by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321

I will split my list in half as there are so many!!! I want to thank you wonderful ladies who do the notifying as I think you are going to be incredibly busy this weekend,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #15  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Firstly I must say a big thank you to all the Dare to Get Dirty challenge hostesses - I have loved playing along and have added a great number of Christmas cards to my stack. It has been fun, I have 3 cards I am still working on and then I need to stop.
Because I have been playing so much I have spent less time gallery browsing but there are lots of great cards there. Here are a few I did find

CAS284 DTGD14Vdutchr Silver Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14vdutchr a trap by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14ArizonaMaine by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cabin By The Pond by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Forest Of Green by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Church In The Glen by mrsscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beeswax and Napkins by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainbows and Raindrops by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wish You were Here! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cycle Penguins by eliotstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little Mermaid by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Up Tag by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14Giogio - Baby Shoes by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14 Sprinkle LOVE by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC500 DTGD14 Autumn Bounty by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14Ardyth - Apron Tangles by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14Ohmypaper! - Creative Girl by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anyone can be cool... by AmyR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunshine card with bad lighting by FMcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Praying You Through it! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feathers by Ms Lis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC453 ~ It's A Girl by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace Out by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks too to those who work so hard keeping this post going each week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 01:13 AM   #16  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Linda, I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. Congratulations to you both, that is something well worth celebrating. Thank you for picking my Ahoy card, I had such fun making it.

I'm afraid I was so busy stamping this week that I didn't get much gallery time - but I found 3 in my favourites which is about normal for me ;-) (and I added another beauty this morning from the gallery front page).

DTGD14SweetMissDaisy Cowgirl Moments by hbrown

DTGD14JanTink Live, Dance, Laugh! by istamp31

MSM's 43 - DTGD14Kharmagirl by mollymoo951

Joy To the World by T. Joy

My hat goes off to those who found time to comment as well as stamp, you girls rock.

Now I have to catch up on some chores I've neglected all week - and then I'll catch up on this thread. Happy Sunday, everybody.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 01:16 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

THANK YOU sweet Susie for mentioning my Summer Tree Swing card among your favs last week. I was so glad that I was able to make it for your DTGD14 challenge. Thanks Linda for letting me know Susie mentioned it. By the way Susie, your list is shorter than some other gal's lists. Hee!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 01:26 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

THANK YOU kind Sue in Sydney for mentioning among your favs last week, my Gold Bird on Blue Linen card for Tenia. I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed making it. Thanks to Linda for the notification, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 01:56 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you for making my Sunday night so bright, Janine, by favouring my CAS card, Silver Butterfly!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 02:13 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favourites For The Week Ending 10/8/14

Firstly, I meant to wish you a Happy Wedding Anniversary, Linda, in my previous post!! Here is the remainder of my list -

FC:Sketch Challenge 500!! by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:CC490 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
DTGD14 OUTSIDE THE EARTH IS FILLED by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
FS391 Sending Love by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
Vintage Beauty by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BarbieP
Summer Garden by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
IC453 DTGD14 Fireflies of Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
DTGD14 Good Greetings by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nancy littrell

Wishing you all a very happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 02:49 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Linda, a BIG CONGRATS on #45 anniversary.
And a BIG thank you for all your notifications and selecting one of my cards as a favorite. I truly appreciate it.

Thank you to all the notifiers this week..... with the vast number of TERRIFIC cards made this week for the DTGD challenges......you could have an all-day and all-night job ahead of you. We all appreciate the diligent work you do to bring smiles, encouragement and happiness to fellow stampers.
Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 02:52 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Angie, for selecting one of my cards as a favorite. I truly appreciate it....and a lovely way to start a Sunday morning. Thank you too, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 02:55 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy and Sue28, a HUGE thank you to both of you for selecting SO many of my cards as some of your favorites for the week. I am humbled, since you are both artists that I admire.....and really neat ladies too. : ) To say you brighten my Sunday, would be an understatement. Thank you for all the notifications, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 02:59 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peggy and Janine, thank you for each selecting more than one of my cards to be on your favorites list. I so appreciate your kindness. May you have a day as happy as you have made mine. Thanks again, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 04:01 AM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Ah Peggy, you have me ending a hectic week with a very happy, happy dance. Thanks you so much my sweet friend for being on your amazing list. I am seriously thinking of avoiding the gallery and just checking out your favs list each week!!!

Thank you Angie (our resident Legend) for the notification...where do you find the time , you truly are amazing!!!

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 04:16 AM   #26  

Thank you so much Janine for choosing Creative Girl as a fave this week!!!! I appreciate you!!! You have given me a big smile!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 04:18 AM   #27  

So sorry to add this later BUT I didn't see it until this morning and it just has to be in my faves this week!

mollymoo951 - MSM's 48 - DTGD14diniB by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and this one was buried in my FAVES list so I missed it but it has to be noted here too!

stiz2003 - DTGD14Ohmypaper! - Sneakers by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 04:35 AM   #28  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Sue, thank you for mentioning my DTGD14 Grapes card. I appreciate it sooooooo much. Thank you, Vicki, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 04:41 AM   #29  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Peggy, thank you for listing my "Love a Peony" this morning. I'm honored. Thank you, Vicki, for notifying me.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 04:52 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Peggy (Jasonw1) you are way too kind and I am so pleased you liked my Vellum Sails card! Linda (Holstein); thanks so much for letting me know and congratulations on your anniversary! :-)

I loved Sabrina's card here DTGD14fattire7 Goose Feather Fun by Cook22 at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Dockside; 08-10-2014 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: added a favourite!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 05:03 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Excuses... Excuses...

Okay, I'm usually careful to check the galleries and build a favorites list daily. Not so this week! With other distractions, and especially with finishing the dtgd challenges (I'm done! I'm queen #8!), my list has been sadly neglected. These are some of the few that filtered through my dtgd brain fog:

DTGD beauties:

Pea Pod House CAS284 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let It Snow! by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14summerthyme64 Ringing the Changes by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD F4A233 Heart Quilt Shaker Card by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC453 DTGD14 Fireflies of Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14~Fee~ Razzle Dazzle by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Anniversary Heart Parade by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD14Giogio swiss dotted by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here�s some non-dtgd faves:

Flip Flop Fun by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC500 Anchor of the Sea by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX80 Zen hearts by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sea Gulls Nesting by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will probably fave more as I cruise the galleries with some comments later today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 05:28 AM   #32  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Susie, thank you for mentioning my card for Julie's challenge. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 05:35 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 457 Likes on 346 Posts

What a great way to start the day! Thank you Angie, Stacy, and Peggy for looking through my Dare to Get Dirty creations and adding one to your favorites this week! Each of you have chosen a different one, and that really makes me smile!

Thank you, Vicki, for adding the notifications to my gallery!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 06:00 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Thanks so much, Peggy, for mentioning my "Here's Looking at You, Kid" card, and thank you to Vicki for letting me know. I really have to give credit to Mo Manning for the adorable digital image. I'm tickled pink to have my card mentioned!
SCS Fan Club Member
Color Challenge Team Member
QFTD215
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 06:13 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Having a card listed here is a great way to wake up this morning! Thanks so much, Jay-Bee, for the compliment, and thanks, Angie, for letting me know!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 06:30 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Brenda, for the kind mention of my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 06:36 AM   #37  

Linda, Happy Anniversary to you! Thanks for starting this thread!

What a happy Sunday thanks to the support of this wonderful community! Peggy, Susie Australia and Angie, thanks SO much for including me in your favorites this week! There were so many beauties in there this week so it's a real honor to be included.

Angie, thank you for the notifications. It is SO appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 06:57 AM   #39  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

A great big Hello to all my SCS family... I hope that each of you have had a great week. I have been in Seattle, Wa. for most of this last week, so my gallery time has been very limited. However, I have found a few and have been enjoying looking at all the ones that you have found. Here are mine:

*IC453 DTGD14 Fireflies of Summer by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas card by H�l�nedB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Traveler Admit One by kvsquires - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT491 Waves on the Sea by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14mom2n2 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers and Swirls by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Acetate Pendant by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14Ohmypaper! Thinking Monochromatic_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Embossed Butterflies by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vellum Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD14 OUTSIDE THE EARTH IS FILLED by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day!!!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2014, 07:13 AM   #40  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.

Thank you Angie (Ohmypaper!)!

Thank you Sabrina (Cook22)!

Y'all have made me smile!

Never give up, just practice, stay positive and have fun!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes