Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-05-2014, 06:29 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending April 6, 2014

Have you seen this week�s Teapot Tuesday challenge? Kathleen Lammie, who has blessed us with her frequent participation on this thread, is the honoree. Most deserved, and needful at this point. Read more about it here.

MMTPT#296~April 1, 2014~ The Courage of One by Ksnurse at Splitcoaststampers

Please join me in sending good thoughts, prayers, and paper love.

Here�s a few of my favorites for this past week:

fun twine and border treatments:
MMTPT296 - You Are My Sunshine by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stitched frame:
AWW - Hello Spring by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
coloring:
Power Poppy Azaleas by stamps4funinCA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
brilliant colors and layers:
For Kathleen by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Maxie in a hat box:
Maxi's back...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
classy CAS:
WT473, Spring Parade by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ditto:
WT473 Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
love me some green:
WT473 Thinking Green by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
fishy guy card:
F4A215 WT473 Wood Veneer Leaping Trout by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
lovely watercoloring:
Copper Watercolored pail by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
weaving in an Easter egg:
Lattice work Easter card by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ethereal:
JoyMakers { Mix62} by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Angie (ohmypaper!), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Mary (jandjccc), and me, and joining us this week is Sabrina (Cook22).

Last edited by tessaduck; 04-05-2014 at 06:34 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank you

Thank you so much, Brenda (Tessaduck) for listing my card, You Are My Sunshine, on your favorites list this week. Kathleen has been a ray of sunshine to all who know her. Now it's our turn to shower her with the warmth of our friendship. Thank you Stacy for the notification this evening. I appreciate it.
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:59 PM   #5  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hiya! Hope everyone had a great week!

I spent a little more time in the galleries and the teapotter gallery for Kathleen most of all so my faves reflect that this week!

Thanks Brenda for opening up our thread this week!

allee's - For Kathleen by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE - CC472 For Her Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi - Mix62, F4A215, Tulips on Burlap by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp - Let's Bike for CAS266 by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cards_By_America - Thinking of You, MMTPT296 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chelemom - Home Tweet Home by chelemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffeestamper - CT0314-HERE KITTY KITTY! by coffeestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 - WT473 Old & New by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles - MMTPT296 Heartfelt prayers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GardenDiva - MMTPT296 For Kathleen by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn - Nest~Tea CAS266 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jenniferstamp04 - You're Tweet Card by jenniferstamp04 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Birds and Snowy Branches by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson - Silhouette Grasses for Kathleen by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - SC482 Alliteration letter P by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mom2n2 - Watercolor Happy Birthday card by mom2n2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay - Prayers for Kathleen by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom - CC472 MMTPT296 She Stood in the Storm by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 - MMTPT296 A Sunflower For Kathleen by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck - WT473 a note by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

va.sunshine - Happy Birthday To YOU by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wannabcre8tive - Happy Hour on the Porch by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS FIRST WEEK UPLOADS:

craftgrl62 - Mother's Day Watercolour by craftgrl62 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ggm3lg - whitewashed this Fun design by ggm3lg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karan - I thank God for a friend like You by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Piggy - Cake & Tea by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suec64 - Warm & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers by suec64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
-
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Angie, so appreciate you faving my card for Kathleen this week - like so many other SCS members, that card meant a lot to me as Kathleen is such an amazing lady! You, Angie, have made this wet Sunday much brighter!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #7  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even missing a day in the gallery I still find so many. Sorry for the extra work for the notifiers.

One4Joy she is a work of he{ART}...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Virginia Inspired by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 FS373 Faux Natural by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 FS373 Easy Green by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *FS373 Springtime by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay FS373 Blue Sky by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom Just a note by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS266 Little Bird by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom CAS266 Amped Up More Than Friends by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC472 The Light by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT296 Miss Kathleen Lammie from Alabama by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dawn L A Little April Foolery! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kitty1wu Sunset by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 For Kathleen by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *WT473 Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 WT473 Thinking Green by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT473, Kayla by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamax6 Paris Birthday by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f. schles MMTPT296 Heartfelt prayers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour MIX62 F4A215 Yellow Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 MIX62 Tulip Shine by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay F4A215 Vintage Postal by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Blushing Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

Thanks so much Brenda, for selecting Maxie's Back as a favorite of yours this week! And to Stacy for letting me know.

There are so many stunning cards in the MMTP gallery this week for our dear Kathleen Lammie.

This one by nwilliams6 took my breath away Hugz for Kathleen.

And Bailmac's Good Vibes for it's cheery color and
interesting layout.

DandI93's Amazing Kathleen simply stunning
coloring against it's CAS bg.

Have a super week, all
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Hi from a wet Sydney afternoon! Below are my favourites - as you will see, I have added the link to the whole teapotters gallery from the past week as there are just so many amazing cards made in honour of dear Kathleen Lammie, a much loved SCS member -

mmtpt296 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com Teaparty for Kathleen
CAS266 Dreamy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
Grunge Metal by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
CAS266 You're in my Thoughts by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampercamper
MIX62 Love Tulips by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
F4A215 Love Tone on Tone by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
Tip Toeing Through the Tulips by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
F4A215 Vintage Postal by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
Mix62, F4A215, Tulips on Burlap by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Benzi
Blushing Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
F4A215 birthday Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
2 new ones for me -
Power Poppy Azaleas 2 by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers flowergal36
Crisp Cantaloupe in a Secret Garden by gbarron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gbarron

Have a happy week stamping,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

How wonderful to see such a massive response for the call out to make cards for sweet Kathleen! You Teapotters are just amazing and many of us played along for the first time. MUCH beauty in the gallery this week! Here are some I discovered:

FC:FS373 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS266 ~ New Baby by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS266 Dreamy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Wishes by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate Life! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296 Miss Kathleen Lammie from Alabama by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Never Again Be The Same by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You, MMTPT296 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC472 triple tier birthday by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yellow Azaleas by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296 - For Kathleen by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296 - You Are My Sunshine by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CTS70 Seize the Toppings Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296, Sweet Kathleen by yabbadodo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing Kathleen by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD209 Poppies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC TPT KTHLEEN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT473 Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Carrot anyone? by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Basket of Birthday Flowers by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blushing Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC435 French Nail Art by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT#296 Hugz for Kathleen by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT296 Missing Kathleen by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy Field by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A215 Love Tone on Tone by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT473 a note by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A215 lilies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Woods Scene by indycurt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pine Branch Christmas by indycurt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The last two cards in my post are Christmas cards that Curt just uploaded this week. He posted so many beautiful ones it was hard to choose my very favorites. Check out the rest of his lovely Christmas cards....

I would imagine our notifiers are going to be VERY busy this week and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for dedication and precious time spent bringing joy to the people in this thread.

Happy Sunday and have a joyful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #11  

Angie, I'm so honored that my CC472 MMTPT296 She Stood in the Storm card made your faves. Thank you!

Nancy, I'm thrilled to be among your faves this week! My CAS266 Amped Up More Than Friends card was so much fun to make!

Angie, thanks for the heads up!

Hugs to you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #12  
Cardstock Collector

Angie (ohmypaper!) thanks so much for listing my card in your favourites - it's made my day because there is so much lovely work on this forum and it's an honour to be chosen.
Helen

My blog: http://handmadebyhelenj.blogspot.com

Last edited by craftgrl62; 04-05-2014 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: No sig!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 11:11 PM   #13  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Here are my picks this week - so many lovely cards to look at!

Time with You by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Karan
Sweet Friend by karengiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers karengiron
Ombre Flower Line by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ruby-heartedmom
White Wash Tulips by savnewkirk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers savnewkirk
Snoopydance ~ House Mouse Welcome Spring Easel Card by SnoopyDance - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers SnoopyDance
Corked Flowers by mkkimber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers mkkimber
CC472 His Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BeckyTE
Chick Magnet by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cheryl l Rowley
MMTPT296 Guardian Angel by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love rubber
MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
Sunset by kitty1wu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kitty1wu
Hexagon Hive Hardwood Garden Beauty by juls716 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers juls716
YNS, SSSC213, Happy Birthday boy by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers AngelaR
On The Go by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pink Piggy
QFTD209 Poppies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Baby by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers PaperCrafty
Retro Gal by labille3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers labille3
*WT473 Tulips by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
F4A215 Poppy Hello by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bfinlay
You're the Best by CharmWarm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers CharmWarm
Special Presents by Pink Piggy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pink Piggy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 12:42 AM   #14  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Sorry, I had a crazy busy week and wasn't even online for a couple of days.
Here is what I did pop into my favourites as I tried to make time to comment on all the cards for the MMTPT challenge;

MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein

MIX61 MMTPT296 Hope Soars for Kathleen by jodylb

And thank you Angie for favouriting my Old & New (I did get the other 3 pieced together and made), and Vicki for letting me know. I needed a pick-me-up this morning, and you've provided it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 02:33 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, Stacy and Janine, for listing one of my cards among your favorites. You all started my day with sunshine and smiles. Thank you, Sabrina, for really be on top of it all and sending me the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 02:35 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Peggy(jasonw1), thank you for listing two of my cards among your favorites. You are too kind.....and I appreciate it. Thanks again, Sabrina, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 02:38 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy(stiz2003), Nancy...what can I say?? I'm bowled over by the number of my cards that you added to your favorites list. Talk about "making someone's day", you made my month and it is only 4/6! Thank you most sincerely. Sabrina, Nancy has kept your fingers busy and I truly thank you for all the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 03:26 AM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

thanks to Nancy for mentioning my Little April Foolery card!!! hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 03:38 AM   #19  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good morning! Thanks Brenda for starting this wonderful thread this week. The love and support that was shown for our dear friend Kathleen warms my heart. This community is so much more than a site to share our paper crafting. Let's all continue to network about organ donations.

It's Sunday morning, and the state of Wisconsin is a little sad about our Badgers losing a well fought game last night against Kentucky. All I can say is ...... thanks Badgers for a fantastic season!
Now enough rambling...I would like to thank Stacy, Angie, Nancy, Peggy, Janine and Sabrina for the shout out of my card for Kathleen. Being it was made for someone very special, the paint flowed from the brush easily. Thanks also to Sabrina for your precious time notifying me.
Here are some cards I found this short week on the site:
CAS266 Dreamy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card this week.
thanks for listening CAS266 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT296 Miss Kathleen Lammie from Alabama by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC472 triple tier birthday by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
YNS, SSSC213, Happy Birthday boy by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT296, Sweet Kathleen by yabbadodo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT296 Let a Smile by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD209 Poppies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT473 Masculine Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC482 Berry Sweet by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Watercolor Thank You by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT473 Butterfly Kisses by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT473 ~ Baby girl by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT473 Bunny finds the speckled egg! by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Nest~Tea CAS266 by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Swishes by eastunders - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A215 Love Tone on Tone by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX62 Pastel Tulips by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show us all the ones we've missed. Everyone have a great week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 04:41 AM   #20  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Brenda - Thank you so much for choosing my Hello Spring card!! Here are some of my favorites for the week:

Very Appreciated by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO - DD#96 {Gumball Green & YOUR Choice} by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FM154 Scattered Embossing Spring Fever by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter! by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog: Stampin' on the Fly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 05:07 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Stacy and Angela, thank you both so much for mentioning my Birds and Snowy Branches this week. I appreciate it.

Stacy, thanks also for mentioning my Weathered Board Scene card.

Mary, thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 05:18 AM   #22  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you to Angie and Sue for mentioning my Tulips on Burlap. It is so appreciated. It was certainly fun to create.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 05:58 AM   #23  

Thank you SO much, Linda and Janine, for liking my birthday boy card!!!! Made my day, ladies!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:00 AM   #24  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Brenda, for including my tulip card in this great lineup of favs this week. Also thanks to Mary T. for letting me know...very appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:19 AM   #25  

Some of my favorites....

Thanks So Very Much by karengiron -
Sympathy by StampingwithMarsha -
* Easter Blessings * by Lindam530 -
CC472 Spring Song by Weekend Warrior -
Peaceful Petals Easter by craftynursesstamp -
CC472 bird of hope by beesmom -
You're my hero, birthday for a 3 year old by StampingSelene -
Serene Silhouettes Birthday Wishes by hvanlooy -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:28 AM   #26  
Polyshrink Goddess

awe.. how sweet to pick me as a weekly favorite.. it made my day! thank you. I love teaching watercolor it's my new fav. jennie black
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:31 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

The MMTPT296 challenge this past week is amazing!
Here's the whole gallery, so I don't leave out a single card
MMTPT296 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
I know for a fact that Kathleen's husband collects the mail when he gets home from work each night, I hope he has a bag or basket to help him carry in the wealth of good wishes and prayers that will be filling the Speegle mailbox for the next week or so .They should also have a couple of boxes of tissues handy .

jasonw1
Butterfly and Roses by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003 CAS266 Dreamy by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC472 Art Deco Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
SC482 Mother's Day by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
*IC435 French Nail Art by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
actually, there were a few more, I should have just favorited her gallery for the week!

BeckyTE CC472 For Her Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers Humming by with a Birthday hi... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jand jccc QFTD209 Poppies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ChristineCreations Power Poppy - Think Peaceful Thoughts by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TrishG Window Lattice by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay F4A215 Poppy Hello by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
F4A215 Vintage Postal by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck F4A215 lilies by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom F4A215 birthday Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook IC435, Ink, Spray, Stencil by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As I said earlier, the whole MMTPT296 gallery is awesome, but here are a few that really stood out for me.

Stamperrobin SC TPT KTHLEEN by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CC472 The Light by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik MMTPT296 - ...nurse Curt by your side... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
look out for that hypodermic...

JBgreendawn MMTPT296 Peony Prayers by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 MMTPT#296 Hugz for Kathleen by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Once again, I apologize for the long list. A Huge Thank you in advance to the Awesome notifiers of this forum!

Have a glorious week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:44 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Stacy , you have put joy into my heart this fine Sunday morning, Thank you for that joy! I am honored to have the MMTPT296 card on your list of favorites!

Sue (sue28 ) how wonderful to add the whole MMTPT296 gallery to your favorites. I love how we have all come together to help one of our own

Stacy, Thank you for the notifications!
It has been a wonderful week in the gallery, full of springtime beauty and joy, the Favorites notifiers have a big job ahead of them, so I say Thank you in advance to each and every one of you Ladies!!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:48 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Sunday morning everyone! Happy mail in my inbox this morning! I want to say thanks to Sabrina (Cook22) and Susan (One4Joy) for choosing my Hope Soars for Kathleen card as favorites this week, and thanks also to Karen (k dunbrook) and Mary T. (jandjccc) for the notifications.

Here is my list for the week:
MMTPT#296 Hugz for Kathleen by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC475 Butterflies and Blooms Birthday Tiers by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blushing Butterfly by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A215 Vintage Postal by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC482~ Get Well by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT296, Golden Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Drop you a line... , CC472, CT0314 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mermaids and lipstick...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC472 For Her Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birds and Snowy Branches by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ombre Flower Line by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS266 You're in my Thoughts by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:57 AM   #30  
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

Like many others, I have to shout out for the MMTPT challenge gallery for our friend, Kathleen! If you haven't perused that gallery, you will enjoy adding that to your 'browse' list very soon. ;)

April Showers Bring Pretty Flowers - Lindam530

Drop You a Line ... - Cards by America

Seize the Toppings Birthday - Nancy Littrell
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:09 AM   #31  

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Way to start my morning with a smile! Thanks Jen for mentioning my card and thanks to Vicki for the email! I am delighted! A favorite of mine this week is this card with its wonderful spattered background:
SUO - DD#96 {Gumball Green & YOUR Choice} by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Gallery
www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:12 AM   #32  
Gallery Gazer

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

This goes to sue28---this was so very nice of you to do. I had a few days ago told another friend from the teapotters that is was so nice that so many came together for Kathleen"s challenge---Prayers are free so as many as she can get does no harm and we all did make great cards and sent our prayers to her special delivery---"With LOVE"--DonnaJeanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:17 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much for liking my cards and for choosing them as favourites. What a lovely welcome to SCS xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:21 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default Our apologies...

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnajeanneView Post
This goes to sue28---this was so very nice of you to do. I had a few days ago told another friend from the teapotters that is was so nice that so many came together for Kathleen"s challenge---Prayers are free so as many as she can get does no harm and we all did make great cards and sent our prayers to her special delivery---"With LOVE"--DonnaJeanne
Absolutely! Sue (and now Bev and Jennifer) have singled out the teapotters' gallery this week. There are so many beautiful, funny, sweet cards headed to our Kathleen's mailbox, most deservedly. (Is that a word?)

However, please understand that the team can't handle the volume, to notify each stamper individually. I've posted to the tea pot challenge thread each time the gallery's mentioned. Otherwise, we'd be overwhelmed with the task. Sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:21 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jennifer, you are truly TOO kind to favorite so many of my cards. Thank you! You know that I greatly admire your talent and your attention to the tiniest detail, so I do consider this an honor. Thank you, Sabrina, for all your notifications.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:28 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

here are my faves for the week:

Rev It Up! by cindy_canada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ribbon Dance Tilda by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lots of Tags by Mandy Stacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Power Poppy - You're Superfly! by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkle Kitteh kcs by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC472 His Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Little April Foolery! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonderful Birthday by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simply Stars by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunshiny Day by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Spring by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Miss You by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rain Floor by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC435, Ink, Spray, Stencil by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Steampunk Heart by Sallybee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lattice work Easter card by cards4joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX62 WONDERFUL WORLD OF COLOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shades of Turquoise by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under the Weather by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

have a great week everyone - it looks like it may actually be warming up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:44 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Just uploaded, and I can't help myself-- (Not in the least bit biased...)

Just Ducky FS374 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:49 AM   #38  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank you Peggy (jasonw1), Sue (Sue28)

Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) for listing both my cards, You Are My Sunshine, and, For Kathleen, on your favorites list this week. And thank you, Sue (Sue2 for listing the entire gallery of cards for Kathleen - that was brilliant! I really appreciate the acknowledgement from both of you today.

And Stacy, thank you for the notification as well. Thank you for your time and talent.
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:50 AM   #39  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart thank you so much

Thank you so much Jennifer (Mother's daughter) You made my morning sunny!
Thank you very much as well Peggy (Jasonw1) you made my heart dance!
Thank you so much Stacy (JBgreendawn) you put a giant grin on my face!!
Thank you all three for picking my SC TPT Kathleen card to be in your favorites!!! I so appreciate it. Making cards for our Kathleen was a real honor as I know you all feel that way!! What a sweetie she is and I hope we have made her a little happier with all the cards we've been sending!!
God bless you ladies of SCS...you are all the sweetest!!
I will have to do my list after church again as I'm running a little late this morning!
Love you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #40  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Jody, thank you very much for mentioning my Birds and Snowy Branches this week. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes