Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #1  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending April 29, 2012

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. This dedicated team members will be making the notification: Mary (jandjccc), Elaine (ChaosMom), Linda (Holstein) and Judi (Crafts)

I have had the honor of being part of the team this past April. These sweet ladies give there time every week just to spread a little joy.

Also, a special thanks to Judi (Crafts) for holding my hand. The woman is a saint.

Here is my list...

FS272 A Rose for Karen by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS272 Card For Karen by morningsun47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Faux Patina Field Flowers Card TLC370 by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IHP Felt Flowers by lorettal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS167 Hang in there by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mouse in the House by jmast52 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD Love of Flowers by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Bird-day.... by lbenden - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD110 Holly's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD110, SC382, WT371, Thinking of You by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A114 Wedding topper by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:F4A114 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS167, CAS, Wild Thing You Make My Heart Sing by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by GailNM; 04-28-2012 at 08:16 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #2  
Glitter Guru

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.
Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thanks for starting us off this week, Gail. We've appreciated your help on the notification team this month. And you gave me quite a chuckle with that "saint" comment. Too funny!

Here are my picks from last week:

With Love by memoriesformom

WT372 Get Well Monochromatic by Holstein

Congrats To The Graduate by AndreaEwen

Spring Card by cardmaker13

Tulip Joy by stampersandee

TCPTues207~KelliJo by KelliJo

Baby Cribs with Gifts by Leandie1984

For Mom by Pattie G.

Bloom by jmasse

Spring by karin van eijk

Better Together - by meredith.winston
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

hi crafts thank you for picking my card for the favorite of the week.
hope that you have seen the tutorial of my double star easel card.

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello All... I hope you all had a great week. I made a couple of cards but didn't post this week as I wasn't happy with the out come. I may do some revision and post next week. Now on to all those productive creative people that I put into my favorites this week!

Faux Patina Field Flowers Card TLC370 by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD109 Vase Of Tulips by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:QFTD109; CAS167 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow Prints TLC374 FS272 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:200456 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC333 jcard 890 by jjai - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC372 Cattails by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC382 Love You by kass2667 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC382 Wedding Heart by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Believe In You by Sarah098 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White on White with bow by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC12 - Apr Christmas Rose Stencil by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bee Happy by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simon Says Challenge by scoobysue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT372, Monochromatic Butterflies by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT372 Get Well Monochromatic by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SWEET DREAMS BABY by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soft Pastels... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Little Butterflies by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Flowers by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SSSC157 - Sunflower Birthday by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who take the time to let the creators of these lovely cards know they have been mentioned!

Have a wonderful, creative and JOYFUL day!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Haven't got to spend much time doing any of the challenges and I sure miss them. I can remember when I was doing them every day. I miss that so much and I miss seeing so many of all the wonderful cards you girls make. Here are just a few of them that I put in my favorites this week.

kittie747... Sugar Baby in Pink Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM... Bridal Shower by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein... WT372 Get Well Monochromatic by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns.. Rainbow Prints TLC374 FS272 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri... Pre-Cuttlebug Santa Horses by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jojot... Wild and Free jhg 4_23 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... CAS167 TLC374 Big Cat by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MaryR917... cc372 the birthday train by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

giogio... To the Happy couple by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

queenoe... WT372 Monochromatic Blue 2709 by queenoe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Miss Minx.. Cheery Tweets by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 02:28 AM   #9  
Mad Swapper

Thanks Gail! I appreciate you listing my Love of Flowers in your weekly card favorites! What a treat! Blessings...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Here's a few favorites of mine:

popped up posey kitty
kitty. by st-stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

classy embossing
Reddyisco:153123 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lighthouse tent topper
Hatteras Father's Day by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

many fun details
MMTPT195, SC382 - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #11  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you very much for mentioning my Believe card this week. I appreciate it so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 03:12 AM   #12  
Glitter Guru

Brenda, thank you so much for mentioning my Hatteras Father's Day card, I really appreciate it! And thank you Gail formletting me know, what a nice way to start my Sunday!

My Brand Spankin' New Blog InkyPalms
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 03:19 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Gail, Judi,andPeggy for mentioning my cards this week. Made my Sunday morning a happy one. Thanks Gail for starting the thread. Here are some favorites this week.

QFTD109 honoring Queen Suen by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC333 BHLDN Inspired Lavender Wedding by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello, Friend FS272 by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco:QFTD109; CAS167 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC374 chalk talk by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
To the Happy couple by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 - Apr Peace Dove by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello by cbuswell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're the Bomb by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Graduation by wendy15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FLowers in Blue-WT372 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT372 cream and black by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT372 - ...Congratulations!... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby Basket by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC334 by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sugar Baby in Pink Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC334 - Sunny Days by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Blessings - ODBDSLC106 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bridal Shower by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite one this week. It's a real beauty!!!!

Thanks again for all the inspiration girls! You're the BEST!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 03:41 AM   #14  

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks so much to "Holstein" for choosing my sunny days card this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 03:43 AM   #15  

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks to Jadeonline for mentioning my card - it makes stamping every single one of those little dots worth it! lol!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 03:47 AM   #16  

Thanks so much Judi (Crafts) for mentioning my Congrats to the Graduate card! I mailed that card out (in a box, of course!) Friday and I'm hoping that my niece will enjoy it as well. I appreciate the time all of you take to list favorites here, it really is a special feeling to know that our work is inspiring others!
A shout-out to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know I've been mentioned here...it does not go unnoticed how much effort the team puts into notifications....THANK YOU!
Now, as soon as I can pry my eyes open (a little cafe ole` should do it), I'll be back pay it forward....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 03:48 AM   #17  
Glitter Guru

Here are a few of my favorites this week, will be back a little later with more!

Pinkberry F4A114~Happy Birthday, love the Lily Pulitzer colors!

IC334 Special by StampingQueenJar, just love this!

IC334 by bfinlay, love this pretty CAS card!

WT372 I Want to Go There! by DawnL, this one is fantastic!

WT372 Monochromatic Cross of Christ by Kathy LeDonne, a gorgeous card!

ODBDSLC105 Green!! by Cook22, love all the detail on this one!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 04:20 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Mary and Linda, thank you both so much for mentioning my Sugar Baby in Pink card today. I appreciate it so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 04:35 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you VERY much for the mention of my TLC374 Chalk Talk card Linda (Holstein) and for letting me know! It is so nice to be remembered! There were lots of wonderful and pretty cards this week! Here are a few of my favorites for the week:

A Very cute Panda card, CAS167 Hang in there by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Arizona Maine

Some amazing argyle on Number 1 Dad's Chair by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by astsamom

Gorgeous Sunflowers
Saffron Sunflower by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by fishymom

Rich colors and beautiful butterflies CC372 Joy wanted by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Bailmac

Amazing scene with cattails CC372 Cattails by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Biggan

Glorious rich colors on a Mother's Day card Happy Mother's Day by Olena 1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Olena1977

Fantastic layout, images and sewing SC382 The Science Of Golf by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by nines

Great Giraffe with wonderful color and shading WT372, SC382, CC372, TLC374, CAS167, Monochromed African Veldt by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by n5stamper

Beautiful verse and flowers Violet Blue Flower Frame - WT372 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Rosekathleenr

Adorable Polarbear and pretty DPs on Polar Christmas by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by simplybeautiful

And a stunning wedding card : F4A114 Wedding topper by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein

Again, there were so many WONDERFUL cards! I am sorry if I left anyone out. Thank you all for inspiring me and teaching me!!! Thank you again Linda!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 04:35 AM   #21  
Glitter Guru

Thanks Holstein (Linda) for favoring my Bridal Shower card. Can you see my big smile?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 04:40 AM   #22  
Cardstock Collector

Gail, thank you so much for choosing my layout and for leaving such a sweet comment!!!!! Greatly appreciated!!!! I'll be sure to pass the love forward! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 04:51 AM   #23  

Here are some lovelies that caught my eye this week in the gallery:

LOVED is right, those pearls nestled in that hydrangea is 'pure love':
LOVED by redlynny

What a beautiful, soft color palette with gorgeous coloring and fabulous stitching:
Teacup baby by pat33

Sweet and delicate...I love the umbrella over the chipboard heart:
Vintage Tag...by justsoducky

A vintage beauty with charming scripted paper behind those lovely magnolias:
FTT166 Magnolia for Mom by BeckyTE

One of my 'coloring idols', Jen never fails to amaze me with her skills:
Thanks, DS49 by deconstructingjen

Gorgeous dimension and if there's ever a reason to use feathers it's here:
Weddinggift with Birdswing by Veertje

Talk about dimension, this rose is phenomenal and the colors so bold and beautiful!:
Viva La Verve April Week 3 by Castlepark

Another one of my coloring idols and did you know that this card of Wendy's is on Splitcoast's Facebook welcome page?:
TGF_-_Cheeky_Geeky_1_-_Wendy_Ramlakhan_by_Nin_Nin by Nin Nin

I think it's safe to say that we all love Bridget's cards {hand waving in the air!}, but this one REALLY caught my attention:
SC382 Vintage Morning Glory by bfinlay

The pleasing colors and enchanting flowers really makes this card stand out:
For Mom by Pattie G.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 05:13 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Mary, my daughter told me of your mentioning my tiger card as one of your favorities....as did chasosmom and Gail. Thank you..I appreciate it, Mary....and them too. I haven't been able to be on SCS much this past week, so it was doubly delightful to have my one and only card mentioned. : ) Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 05:28 AM   #25  
Forum Fanatic

Good Sunday Morning, Everyone! There's a chill in the air here so it will be fun to cuddle up and check out all the treasures that i missed during the week! Here are a few beauties that I'd like to share....Hope you enjoy them too!

Thanks, Gail for starting this thread! Hope you enjoyed your time with the Notification Team!

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 24 - Birthday by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joan's Garden Weekly Challenge #15 by Nancy on Prairie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC333 jcard 890 by jjai - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC333 jcard 889 by jjai - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Wedding by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Think of you during hard times by bryaj03 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Picked for You by lallen09 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Birdhouse Topiary by Lisa S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GreenHouse Society by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope You're Feline Better Soon by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~For It is in Giving That We Receive~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Weddinggift with Birdswing by Veertje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulip Joy by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Roses by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC334 A Rose for Mom by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Roses by Qrafty One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC334 - Once Upon a Time by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so selflessly! Thanks to all who contribute to this thread!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 05:30 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftsView Post
Thanks for starting us off this week, Gail. We've appreciated your help on the notification team this month. And you gave me quite a chuckle with that "saint" comment. Too funny!

Here are my picks from last week:

With Love by memoriesformom

WT372 Get Well Monochromatic by Holstein

Congrats To The Graduate by AndreaEwen

Spring Card by cardmaker13

Tulip Joy by stampersandee

TCPTues207~KelliJo by KelliJo

Baby Cribs with Gifts by Leandie1984

For Mom by Pattie G.

Bloom by jmasse

Spring by karin van eijk

Better Together - by meredith.winston
Judi! Thank you SO much for listing me here amongst SO many fabulous cards! What an honor!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 05:52 AM   #27  
Rubber Obsessor

Hello...stamper friends. I am excited to post again this week with my favorites. I will later this afternoon when I get back from church. Sorry there's not enough time before church.

A HUGE THANK YOU to (Jasonw1) for nominating my card this week. It puts a big smile on my face and heart.

Blessings... and paper hugs to all. Leanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #28  

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thankyou, thankyou, Linda (Holstein) and fishymom (but from henceforth I'll think of you as cute Stella's human Mom!) for mentioning my Inspiration butterfly card here today.
And thank you, Sue {Sue28} and Andrea (AndreaEwen) for mentioning my Vintage Morning Glory among your fav's for the week.
It always amazes me how kind and encouraging all you SCS ladies are to take the time to give a lift to your fellow stampers this way!
And a big thank you to our notifying angels, Linda (Holstein) and ChaosMom!
Now I'm off to snag some links to my favorite creations of the last week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:20 AM   #29  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you to Sue28 for mentioning my card Master Butterfly, you made my day! And thank you to Holstein for letting me know, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Hugs to you both!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:20 AM   #30  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for mentioning my Birthday Blessings card this week and for letting me know! So honored to have you mention my card! Blessings! Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:22 AM   #31  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you so so much Peggy (jasonw1) for mentioning my Christmas Rose Stencil card today.
Huge thanks to you too to Linda (Holstein) for including my Peace Dove card in your list this week. I am overwhelmed to have 2 cards mentioned and for all the kind generous comments that get left on my gallery....
Also a big thanks to Gail (gailNM) and Linda (Holstein) for making sure I got to know about it
You sure are a great bunch of ladies - so encouraging ... I have a huge smile on my face, hope you can see it

Chris

Fan Club Member
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:25 AM   #32  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Peggy....aka Jasonw1, for the mention of my butterfly card...I am really honoured to be included in such talent here.
Also, thanks to GailNM, for letting me know....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:32 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

thank you Kathleen Lammie for mentioning my Polar Christmas. It is definitely an honor to be mentioned here. Makes a girl smile
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

hi peggy [ jasonw1 ], thank you for mension me for the favorite of the week with my card littele butterflies.

greetings karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:37 AM   #35  
Glitter Guru

Back from breakfast with some more of my favorites for this week:

DDSKETCH0412 Paradise by Kathleen Lammie, just love this fabulous tropical card!

Monochromatic Morning Glories by cathymac, love the flowers on colored cardstock!

The Cure by ravengirl, great sympathy card!

CL_SC382 Birthday Butterfly by carol_PA925, a great butterfly card!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:54 AM   #36  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Heather (JadeOnline), for mentioning my Relax! and Rainbow Prints cards! You're so sweet and I'm really honored you faved my cards!

Thanks, Mary, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 06:56 AM   #37  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Linda so sweet of you to favor my card and make my Sunday a "happy" one. Thank you! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishymomView Post
CL_SC382 Birthday Butterfly by carol_PA925, a great butterfly card!
Here's a new link for that one:
CL_SC382 Birthday Butterfly by carol_PA925 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #39  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Judi and ChaosMom, thank you both so much for including my Tulip Joy card in your favorites!!! I am honored to be mentioned here!!! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #40  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thanks so much, Peggy (jasonw1), for mentioning my Rainbow Prints card! You're so sweet and I'm just tickled to be in your faves!

Thanks, Gail, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes