Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for June 8,2014

Welcome to the Favorites of the week. I hope you had time to check out the challenges and pick some favorites. So many pretty cards this week.

Here are some of mine.....

tessaduck... IC444 intention by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns... Pretty Peonies FS382 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eggette... FS382 Hello by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101... F4A223 - Love Life by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper... Delightful Layers by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler... If Friends Were Flowers I'd Pick You by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE... CC481 Faith by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.... WT482 Sunny forecast by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD214, Nancy's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

niki1... WT482 Flowers for Sabrina by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99... Blackberry Blackbirds by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splish Splash by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy... WT482 Sunshine Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ruby-heartedmom.. Andrew in Living Color by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... QFTD214 WT482 Hear the Meadowlark Sing by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1... Daisies for Dockside by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi... QFTD214, Rose in Black and White by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28... QFTD214 CC481 WT482 Colour Burst by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PaperPunchScissors... QFTD214 - Who Needs a Hug? by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie... QFTD214 ~ New Beginnings by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003... Mom's Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2... CAS275 Roses by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter... Friendship warms the heart by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... IC444, New Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Hi! I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the notifiers and the sweet subs! I am popping in this weekend with my favorite list then swiftly to bed for more sleep than I usually allow myself. Tomorrow is our big day! 10 months of weekly ballet classes come to an end tomorrow night in a 3 hour ballet that our daughter will dance in! We will go to church have a quick lunch and then it will be all about hair and make up, jitters and off to the Performing Arts Center!

So here are a few I saw this week. VSN is happening this weekend with plenty of time to play since upload deadline isn't until June 14th! I picked several beauties uploaded to the challenges that I viewed so far!!!

..............and now I am off to bed! G'night, ladies!!

All about the Good book: f:
cnsteele - JUN 14VSNC Holy Bible by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stunningly inspired: :
dini - JUN14VSNC - It is well by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stunning color:
f.schles - WT482 Sunny possibilities by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great altered books:
girlgeek101 - JUN14VSNC - Inspired by Moleskine! [Front Covers] by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great Father's Day card:
janeenk - Quality Time by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great scene created inside a postage stamp:
Jay_Bee - FOSTV127 - At the beach by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So sweet:
K. Joy - Santa's Helper by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A good laugh:
Kelly H - Goofball in Tinfoil! by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A cat, A stack of Books, doesn't get much better:
meerkat3 - JUN14VSNC - Books, Cats, Life by meerkat3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful color and design:
meerkat3 - JUN14VSNE Thinking of You by meerkat3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Awesomely Inspired, beautifully executed:
sixclarks - VSNC_Stenciled Circles Bday by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A u nique sticker!
smadson - VSN Sticker Fun sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous Take on Inspiration Photo:
tessaduck - IC444 intention by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #4  

Thanks for starting this off, Mary. Here are mine.

Loll Thompson Mixed Media Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Pearlescent Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc F4A223 Flower Punch by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS275 Roses by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp Botanical Floral - Tulips by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy SC491 Quietly Masculine by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT305 Ride 'em Cowboy Austin - side 1 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin ODBD white on white by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CC481 Just a note by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CAS275 Just a note by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper
Sympathy Flowers by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Becky TE SC491 Newsprint Blossom by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Thanks a Bunch by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin QFTD WEE FAIRY NANCY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Daisies for Dockside by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Brilliant Gold by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

frenziedstamper Good Morning Sunshine by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AnniePanda French Photo Collage Meets Zen by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie QFTD214 ~ Nancy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 Soft Moon flight by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 07:46 PM   #6  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Hi to everyone... Hope all of you have had a good week. Thanks Mary, for getting us started, and you are right, so many pretty cards...

Happy Memories by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 - Nancy by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214, JUN14VSNF - Reach for Those Stars! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN14VSNH hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Father's Day Spotlighting by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC444 Life is wonderful by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC444 White Textured Floral by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC444, New Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Splish Splash by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daisies for Dockside by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT482 Sunny forecast by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT482 ~ Sunshine by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks a Bunch by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD white on white by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everything Eleanor Watercolor by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Sentiments by pkbourland - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC481 So Open Sea! by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin Up Bloom with Hope by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delightful Layers by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A223 Flower Punch by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay, let me see all that I missed....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #7  
Forum Fanatic

Happy Summer! Not quite yet officially � but finally the weather here is feeling like it! So pretty! - speaking of pretty � here are some of the pretties that I found in the gallery this week�.Hoping that you show me all the others that I missed!

With Love Always by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Adjust the Sails by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Showers of Birthday Blessings by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Children's Animal Farm by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Little One by Alicia Barry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twisted Easel Card by Nancy on Prairie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"R" is for roses by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Creamy Mother's Day Roses by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Precious Baby by PennyO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC491 Pink Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Pocket of Loving Thoughts by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peony wedding card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Lacy Thank You by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT482 Asters and Sunshine by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Goldie from Wee Stamps by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Very Blendable by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD WEE FAIRY NANCY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy! by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brilliant Gold by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Greetings from Sallie by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blossom Beauty by Fran Seiford by StampendousGraphic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Layered Flowers by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Make Me Happy by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tilda with daisy by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wanda! by jmscheller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks! To ALL who share and bring inspiration and smiles to our fellow crafters!
Have a good week, Everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 09:16 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Another week with so much beauty in the gallery. Here are some that I found!

Asters FS382 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Special Thank You.. by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC491 Quietly Masculine by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS275 Splattered Graduation by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Quatrefoil Floral Spray by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pearlescent Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Little One - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

just for you by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friendship warms the heart by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies for Queen Ann by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy Flowers by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC491 Pink Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Scene Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Lacy Thank You by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT482 Sunshine Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Anniversary Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 WT482 Hear the Meadowlark Sing by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brilliant Gold by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 All Hail Queen Nancy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

simple Sympathy by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 - Who Needs a Hug? by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:QFTD214 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 ~ New Beginnings by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soft Moon flight by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214, JUN14VSNF - Reach for Those Stars! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dance In The Rain by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC, F4A, Vellum Sympathy by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Vintage Lady by bellarosa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 - Nancy by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC481 Just a note by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer & Sand by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VLVJUNE2104 WK 1 - Sweet Baby Girl by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 CC481 WT482 Colour Burst by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD214 Honoring Nancy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What an amazing group of notifiers that dedicate their time to this thread. You ladies all ROCK!

I wish you ALL a blessed week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you!

Thanks so much for mentioning my card! You made my day!

Hugs,
Audrie

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohmypaper!View Post
Hi! I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the notifiers and the sweet subs! I am popping in this weekend with my favorite list then swiftly to bed for more sleep than I usually allow myself. Tomorrow is our big day! 10 months of weekly ballet classes come to an end tomorrow night in a 3 hour ballet that our daughter will dance in! We will go to church have a quick lunch and then it will be all about hair and make up, jitters and off to the Performing Arts Center!

So here are a few I saw this week. VSN is happening this weekend with plenty of time to play since upload deadline isn't until June 14th! I picked several beauties uploaded to the challenges that I viewed so far!!!

..............and now I am off to bed! G'night, ladies!!

All about the Good book: f:
cnsteele - JUN 14VSNC Holy Bible by cnsteele - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stunningly inspired: :
dini - JUN14VSNC - It is well by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stunning color:
f.schles - WT482 Sunny possibilities by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great altered books:
girlgeek101 - JUN14VSNC - Inspired by Moleskine! [Front Covers] by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great Father's Day card:
janeenk - Quality Time by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great scene created inside a postage stamp:
Jay_Bee - FOSTV127 - At the beach by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So sweet:
K. Joy - Santa's Helper by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A good laugh:
Kelly H - Goofball in Tinfoil! by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A cat, A stack of Books, doesn't get much better:
meerkat3 - JUN14VSNC - Books, Cats, Life by meerkat3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful color and design:
meerkat3 - JUN14VSNE Thinking of You by meerkat3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Awesomely Inspired, beautifully executed:
sixclarks - VSNC_Stenciled Circles Bday by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A u nique sticker!
smadson - VSN Sticker Fun sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fabulous Take on Inspiration Photo:
tessaduck - IC444 intention by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #11  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you so much Mary for mentioning my "WT482 Flowers for Sabrina" card and to Vicki for letting me know....so kind of you both xx

My favorites for this week:

TLC484 fun and bright by tessaduck:
TLC484 fun and bright by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT482 Sunshine Morning by Cook22:
WT482 Sunshine Morning by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT482 ~ Sunshine by sistersandie:
WT482 ~ Sunshine by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blackberry Blackbirds by eured99:
Blackberry Blackbirds by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT482 Sunshine Just For You by Mrs Noofy:
WT482 Sunshine Just For You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zentangled in White...or PINK?by djolet:
Zentangled in White...or PINK? by djolet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD214 - For Nancy by allee's:
QFTD214 - For Nancy by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC444 intention by tessaduck:
IC444 intention by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD214 ~ New Beginnings by sistersandie:
QFTD214 ~ New Beginnings by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Piano Man by beechwood:
Piano Man by beechwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSNB Imagine Those Sticky Summers :-) by Julie Gearinger
JUN14VSNB Imagine Those Sticky Summers :-) by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week:

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 01:06 AM   #12  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Angie (OhMyPaper) thanks for giving my little beach scene a mention this week. Hope the ballet goes well.

Thanks to those doing the notifications too especially Tessaduck who notified me.

Here are some of the lovely cards I have seen this week

Never say Never by poppypoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC481 Faith by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Bloom by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Red Butterfly by SusieMuslie68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun in the Sun! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A223 yellow flutter bys by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You did it!! by giogio - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stately Flowers Colored with Spectrum Noir by melmel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Girl Meets Gesso~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS275 Rose by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC481 Just a note by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC491 Quietly Masculine by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Favorite Dad by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Gladioli by Leenda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy by mjs1033 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soaring by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks a Bunch by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patriotic Peonies by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Canopy of Ribbons by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS - For You by scrapsaurus - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks For Being Awesome by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floaty Girl by Whimsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Good Morning Sunshine by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tropical Heat by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fresh Cut Tag by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD214, Rose in Black and White by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee Aroma by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 01:33 AM   #13  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I had a lousy summer head-cold and didn't get much stamping or gallery time this week. I'd like to say a BIG thank-you for everyone who played along with the WTUI challenge on Thursday and added sunshine to my day , it certainly helped me feel a little better. Since I didn't have a lot of online time, most of my favourites come from commenting on that challenge ;-).

Fancy Wedding Owls by BreeWixom

QFTD214 WT482 Hear the Meadowlark Sing by hobbydujour

WT482 Sunny forecast by Holstein

Bubble Pigs WT482 by justwritedesigns
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 02:32 AM   #14  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Wow! Thanks Niki for mentioning my Imagine those Sticky Summers card as one of your favs and thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 02:42 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you so much for mentioning both my Framed Quatrefoil Floral Spray and Masculine Scene card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 03:00 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile Abundance of awesomeness

Thanks to Mary for a great start to this thread, to Mary, Angie and Niki for choosing intention (my IC sample) as a favorite, to Linda for choosing cheerful friend, and to Vicki for choosing one of my vsn cards, hello (vsnH). Many thanks to Linda for taking on the extra chore of notifying me when my cards were chosen...

Wow! What a crazy, fun, full week it's been, with graduations and retirements... and vsn! I found awesomeness in the vsn challenge galleries, as well as the IC gallery, as I got to make a sample for Audrie's awesome inspiration site. Not to mention the color challenge. LOTS of cards caught my attention this week. Here's my list.

CC481 Give Thanks by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome Baby Girl by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC481, Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC481 Enjoy Today by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1423 Forty Minus ThirtyfourShades of Green by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Goldie from Wee Stamps by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD214 - For Nancy by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC444 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sandy Shores by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC444, New Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC444 I Miss You_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC444 Life is wonderful by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC444 Thinking of You by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC444 Blue Posies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vsn

JUN14VSND - Grad/Retirement-Sort of! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pursue Your Dreams by Kelly H - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSNC White Winter by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSNG- Greetings from the Northwest by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN14VSND Every Day Vacay- Happy Retirement!! by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

[Apologies to my fellow notifiers. I just couldn't cul any deeper.]

Last edited by tessaduck; 06-08-2014 at 03:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:02 AM   #17  
Embossing Fanatic

Thank you so much Chaos Mum, for choosing my card as one of your Pick of the week ending 8th June, so appreciated!
Laine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:05 AM   #18  
Embossing Fanatic

Also many thanks to Tessaduck, for choosing my card as one of your Pick of the week ending 8th June, so appreciated!
Laine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:06 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you so much for mentioning my card Mary....always such an honour!

My Gallery
Proud Dirty Dozen Alumni!
Proud DT Member for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:12 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

Super thank you Nancy for selecting my Zentangle layout for this favorites forum, and to Robin for letting me know - this is a nice honor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:15 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 267 Likes on 135 Posts

Thank you soooooo much jandjccc (Mary) for favoriting my two cards, Blackberry Blackbirds and Splish Splash! Wow! It is good to post cards in my gallery after all! And I appreciate your invite to add some favs of my own. Once I'm part time at work, I'll start doing that! Thank you again! Woohoo!

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is preparation for a future that only He can see--Corrie ten Boom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:17 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 267 Likes on 135 Posts

Thank you so much vdm (Vicki) for adding my card Splish Splash to your list of favorites! It's been a long time since I played with any challenges, and this makes it even more fun! You are very generous to do this! Thank you!!!!!!!

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is preparation for a future that only He can see--Corrie ten Boom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:40 AM   #23  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you so much for mentioning me in this week's favorites, I'm so thrilled!
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing, power and majesty, praise to the King!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:42 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Mary, Peggy and Sabrina, for all mentioning a card of mine among your weekly favorites. I SO appreciate it. Thank you, ChaosMom, for the notifications. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 04:46 AM   #25  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Mary, thanks for mentioning my "Rose in Black and White." I'm so happy you liked it. Thanks to Robin for notifying me.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:07 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Brenda, thanks SO much for choosing the one and only card I posted in the last week as a favorite, and then I got to hear about it from you, too. How cool is that? Since I've been gone on vacation, I really didn't have much time to gallery gaze, but I have a couple:
IC444-Millinery Fashion by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grandpa's Recliner and Beer by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:11 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

wow! Thanks so very much to Mary T., Vicki and Brenda for including my card here...such an honor. Smiling!!
Thanks also to Brenda for letting me know.
hugs,
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:11 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 8/6/14

A huge Sunday night thank you to Mary & Peggy for both favouriting my card, "Colour Burst" which I had a lot of fun creating. Thank you, Linda, for notifying me.

Not a lot of gallery time earlier in the week but have still managed to favour quite a few beauties -

Mixed Media Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
Pearlescent Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
Layers of Eyelet Borders by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
ODBD white on white by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
CC481 Roses and Scrolls by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
*QFTD214 WT482 Hear the Meadowlark Sing by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT482 Sunshine Morning by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
Thanks a Bunch by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
SC491 Pink Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
Beauty by the Shore by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jojot
Silver Anniversary Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Gem35
QFTD214 - For Nancy by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers allee's
QFTD214 All Hail Queen Nancy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mrs Noofy
FC:F4A224 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:QFTD214 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
Sandy Shores by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
QFTD214 Nancy (stiz2003) by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
IC444 Life is wonderful by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
QFTD214, Nancy's card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
Sunny Reflections by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ruby-hearted mom

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:18 AM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thankyou so much to Snoopy for mentioning my 'Pink Daisy' card and to ChaosMom for letting me know.......so kind xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:24 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue28, you are SO kind to mention two of my cards as some of your favorites for the week. I'm most appreciative. Thank you. Thank you again, ChaosMom, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:26 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Jennifer, for mentioning my card as a favorite. You know that I greatly admire YOUR talent....so I am appreciative. Thank you again, ChaosMom. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:28 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow! Thanks to Vicki (vdm) and Peggy (jadonw1) for liking my QFTD14 card. And thanks to Robin for letting me know. It sure makes my day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 05:32 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

The perfect start to a beautiful day, is right here on Splitcoast!

Thank you to Mary (jandjccc), and Peggy (jasonw1), for the honor of placing Friendship warms the heart in your favorites and this forum.
You have made this glorious day even brighter and more joyful. Thank you, Mary and Peggy!

Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for the notifications! Thank you to all of the Ladies of the Favorites Forum!

Now I'm off to get the house cleaned before the heat sets in.
Have a wonderful day and week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 06:11 AM   #35  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Sue, thank you for mentioning my Layers of Eyelet card in the favorites this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 06:28 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Holy Jumped Up - I am absolutely overwhelmed this morning! Thank you so much Peggy (jasonw1), Linda (Holstein), Jennifer (Mother's Daughter), Brenda (tessaduck), Mary (jandjccc), SnoopyDance, Niki, Sue28, and Janine (Jay_Bee) for including my work in your list of favourites this week. I can't express how delighted and thankful I feel. Many thanks to Vicki (vdm) and all the crew who work tirelessly to bring everyone such happy news. I didn't have a lot of time this week but here are the ones that caught my eye.

Blessings for Nancy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Collage by Tiny Art Creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spooky Bouquet by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs! by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC482 F4A223 The Joy of Flutterbies by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1423 Forty Minus ThirtyfourShades of Green by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT482 Sunny possibilities by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Anniversary Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 06:37 AM   #37  
Inky OceanGazer

thanks to Sue for mentioning my card and to Brenda for letting me know.....you both made my day
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 07:00 AM   #38  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Peggy for mentioning my Sweet Little One card this week! You made my day!

Thank you Linda for letting me know! Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 07:16 AM   #39  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Janine, thank you for the mention of my "Rose in Black and White". I really appreciate it and it brightened my Sunday.

Thanks again, Robin, for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2014, 07:19 AM   #40  
Mad Swapper

Thank you Angie, for recognizing my stenciled circles Bday card as a favorite this week. Always an honor and surprise, you made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes