Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-04-2015, 03:48 AM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,055 Likes on 813 Posts

Thanks to Robin, I'm glad to have such a sweet friend to do all that notifying!
And warmest thanks to Stacy (Frosty Morning), Robin (Woodland Metamorphosing), Angie (Christmas Pieces). My SIL says that had pride of place this year and she keeps all the Christmas cards I send her! The friend who got the other one of those says she is planning to frame it .
Thanks also to Brenda (Blowing in the Wind and Rain), Sue (Emerging Bird and Spread Your Wings), Elaine (Layered Fun), Susie (Deer in a Misty Wood).

Interestingly, apart from the ones that were for Christmas cards and HYCCT, all those were ones that went into my "keeper" box rather than general stash, although some of them have since been sent out into the wide world!
I've been sick in bed for a week - all those warm fuzzies this morning were such a delight.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:08 AM   #42  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you so much, Elaine, for mentioning my card in the End of Year Favorites, I am so honored! Have a wonderful and blessed New Year. Many Hugs!!!!!
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing, power and majesty, praise to the King!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:09 AM   #43  

Received 649 Likes on 368 Posts

Angela, I am thrilled to be in this list and so happy you liked my card, IC456, Trio of Birdhouses, well enough to list it here. Being a lover of all things birds, I so enjoyed making the card.

Mary T., thank you for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:12 AM   #44  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Sending a BIG thank you to Robin (stamperrobin) for listing Seas the Moment and Winter Thank you in your Best of 2014 list - a real honour to say the least. I am soooooo happy and pleased.

Thank you,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:12 AM   #45  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Aww....Thanks to Robin for mentioning my QFTD201 card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:13 AM   #46  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Stacy, thanks for starting the thread today! I've already looked through 5 posts and WOW! So many amazing cards, so many talented artists. What a difficult task narrowing choices - I wish I could post ALL my favorites for 2014.

TLC482, CAS273, Inlaid Leaves_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD223, Icon by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC496 - Joy by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Bird BTE by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT487, QFTD219 For You by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

James and Snowman by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC466-2 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck the Halls by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Still Waters by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Poppies FS381 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC491 Quietly Masculine by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Nancy's Favorite-CT0614** by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS287 Stained glass flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Victorian Rose Thank You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC501 By the Shore by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC503 with sympathy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MY ANCHOR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elegant Christmas Staircase by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX56 Lonely Tree by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nighttime in the Forest by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppy Bouquet by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT487 Floral Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS384 Watercolor Sailboat Scene by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1114 Welcome Home by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC473 Cream Lace by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Secure Anchor by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:15 AM   #47  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Sabrina - sending a warm thank you from me to you for listing Serene Bamboo in your Best of 2014 list - you are an angel, and I am a happy girl today. Thank you

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:22 AM   #48  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Belleek Inspired Damask in the best of 2014 favorites. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:30 AM   #49  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Default Best of 2014

I did not know, because I was not paying attention, that SCS did this list, yet why wouldn't they? I had not kept this information, and scattered to remember and compile a list as best I could. Cards would pop into my head as I went, and I would search until I found them. Needless to say, so much talent, this list represents a small portion, but all worth a mention. I had been having a bad time of it and then decided to came back to SCS in July 2014 and today I am so happy I did, it has been such a joy. Thank you all.

Now on to important things - my list:

ODBD Apple of my eye by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Victorian Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC457 Casting A Spell by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC495 Mom's marble countertop by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A239 Yoohoo Robin by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Road Less Traveled by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC461, Three Poppies by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1410 Mistletoe Kisses by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC463, HYCCT1418, Scrollwork Christmas by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1420 Hugs by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflakes for Queen Lois by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC513 Reach for the Stars by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS298 Blue JOY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC505, Deep Snow_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A429 Christmas Puppy by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT508 Crafty Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC470 Two Inches of Peacock by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brown Paper Pkgs by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*QFTD239 F4A430 Spring Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired Harvest of Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Ornaments by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry & Bright CC508 by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bourbon and Cigar Birthday for Him by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am looking forward to learning and laughing in 2015!

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:35 AM   #50  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hi Priscilla, thanks so much for mentioning my Elegant Christmas Staircase in the Best of 2014. I sure appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:42 AM   #51  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

Sabrina and Susie...my friends half a world away! Thank you for fav'ing my Wonderful Time of the Yr for 2014 fav's..but more than that for the wonderful support your comments on my cards and others throughout the year! You are both such a Blessing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 04:42 AM   #52  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you very much Priscilla (catluvr2) for listing my Joy card in your best of 2014 - I am thrilled - that card is when I started doing challenges and everything changed for me - such fun. Thank you, Kia

And, let me not forget - big thank you's to Holstein for the notifications - lots of work and most appreciated. Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 05:05 AM   #53  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you for choosing my Basket of Flowers as a favorite for 2014! I love making flowers and then I wonder what to do with all of them, so I came up with this. I so appreciate that you looked!

Kim
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:22 AM   #54  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 659 Likes on 415 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay_BeeView Post
I admire all you folk who have been able to keep track of your favourites over a whole year and I am so thrilled to get a mention - thank you Robin. Linda - thank you for bringing such joyful news. I will try to find a way to do a favourites of the year for 2015. Ideas welcome!
the way I do mine is I opened the favorites then I start scrolling back to the beginning of the year. for me this was page 9 on the largest amount of cards. then I look at January and narrow it down to one, then I look at February... sometimes I have a lot from people whose talents really appeal to me and then I try to narrow it down so its not so obvious I am number one stalker of anyone lol... then some times there ends up being more than one from one month but, I figure I have kept my own down to a manageable list for notifying and that some of my others I really wanted to mention I have already seen come through with the names I am notifying on for this thread. so its all good.

some people keep spread sheets on their computers.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:25 AM   #55  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Thank you, Priscilla and Kia, for each putting a card of mine on your "best" lists. I am honored and most appreciative. Thank you, Stacy, for giving of your time to keep me informed. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:28 AM   #56  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

I think this is the most interesting thread to see at the end of the year it's always so amazing to see all the special goodies collected in one thread and it's always a fun surprise to see which of your own cards made some else's list..

Robin, Angie, Brenda, & Linda THANKS

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:31 AM   #57  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.

Angie - thank you so much!

Never give up, just practice, stay positive and have fun!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:40 AM   #58  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

Oh to narrow down my favorites. We have some very talented artists on this site. I do so enjoy so many cards each and every week but here are my favorites that really stand out in my favorites bucket since I started at SCS:

This was the very first card I added to my favorites and I loved it so much that I CASed it for one of my Christmas cards for my favorite family member that I needed to send a Christmas card. This will always be a favorite card for me on this site:
Fall Birthday

These cards have a very powerful impact in my techniques to try:
For the Hero in all of us
Bleeched and stenciled hydrangia
Leaves with gold dust
Layered Fun
Woodsy Christmas
Merry Gelli Christmas
faux stamped leather horse
Cinderella
Northern Fun

These cards have some of my all time favorite flowers:
Quilled sunflowers
Joyful Pointsettia

These cards are my favorite watercolor cards:
Poinsettia Greetings
Inspired by Dawn
Poinsettias

These are my favorite scene cards:
African Sunset
Autumn Trees on the River

Favorite stand out cards:
Throwing a Rope
Out in the Woods
I Believe
The Thinking Tree
Cozy Wishes
Bday for Sue
CC Wisemen
Yellow orange hued hearts
Prima Doll for my Prima Doll
TLC CAS PEACEFUL
MMTPT335 Magical friendships
Pink and black baker
Blue sympathy
Wedding or Bridal shower card

Thank you to all the notifiers for letting these great artist know how much we love their beautiful cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:40 AM   #59  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 340 Likes on 189 Posts

Wow, I totally forgot about the Favorites of the year thread. Thanks for the notifications Sabrina!

I am so thrilled that any of my cards made anyone's best of list or any list at all. What a great feeling. Thanks Stacy (JBgreendawn), Mary T (jandjcc), Robin (stamperrobin), Susie Australia, Linda (Holstein), Joanna (Krog), Sabrina (Cook22), and Kia (kiagc) for your special shoutouts. My favorites gallery is full of your cards!!

How hard to pick favorites out of my favorites. I love all my favorites! I am going to try to pick some though:

**Carmen's Fave** by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (I love all of Carmen's stuff and all her stories but this one totally wowed me)

CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (now, I am a big Angie fan and have a zillion of her cards in my favorites too - but the story on this one was super memorable - grabbed my heart)

Walking Home by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (I think I am going to start stalking Heather's creations - they always blow me away)

The Miracle of Christmas by semsee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (after seeing this, I grabbed some distress inks and tried to do it - it was a disaster! - some vivid sponging and shading on this beauty)

So Sorry FS409 by kiagc at Splitcoaststampers (wow - that face!!!)

CT114 All Is Calm by Cook22 at Splitcoaststampers (the sky is amazing on this!!!)

Santa in Flannel by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (makes me smile every time)

CC506, Welcome by Holstein at Splitcoaststampers (love the colors and whimsy)

Holiday Cards with Spellbinders and First Edition. Day #1 by ZrobySama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (so elegant)

*CC508 Pine Cone Thanks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (every time I see this one, I want to pull the set out again)

ODBDSLC219 Sing to the Lord by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (I had to buy the flower dies after seeing this one)

Snow Dust Christmas by nancy littrell at Splitcoaststampers (beautiful sky scene .... wow)

Country Gingham and Pine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (ok, I have a million of Kittie's cards in my favorites but we just don't have space to list them all so I picked one of my favorites)

*CC506 Hanging Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (when I grow up I am going to be able to color like this)

Star of Wonder by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (something about this one grabs me every time)

Vintage Snow Scene by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (this so needs to be in a gallery)

FS407 Chipped Snow by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (the colors and layers just delight me on this one)

IC467 Harry & David Noel Ornament by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (this is so amazing - the layers are just incredible)

** Grace's Favorite** CT1114 -Welome Home! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (takes my breath away - such a realistic scene)

HYCCT1401A U.S.S. Hope by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (wow - gives me hope!)

The Road Less Traveled by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (could a card capture a poem any better?)

Christmas Angel Mixed Media by StampinMindy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (a frosty treat)

MMTPT317 Scarlett's Hoe-Down Gown by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (one of the prettiest uses of feathers ever)

Merry Snowy Christmas by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (almost makes me wish for snow)

**CC492 Pink Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (some totally lovely coloring)

Traveler Card Set by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (have you seen a better collection?)

IC452 - Nature's Beauty by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (this girl always inspires me)

Christmas Rainbow QFTD220 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (I want to live there)

FS388, Wildflowers by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (I am in love with this bg)

Betsy Ross by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (one of the prettiest patriotic cards ever)

Night sky bunnies by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (reminds me of my very favorite children's book and when my kids were growing up - sweet, sweet, sweet)

CCC14 Serenity by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (one of the cards that made me dig out my tree stamps and play a lot this year - love the ethereal look here)

An old camera easel card by jkrog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (one the coolest things ever)

I could have put in about a 100 more - seriously!!!! Hugz

Last edited by nwilliams6; 01-04-2015 at 06:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:40 AM   #60  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

and Vicki too! dang I missed the edit button. I knew I was missing one of them see, maybe I should be one of those people who keeps a spread sheet ;)

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:52 AM   #61  
Inky OceanGazer

Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for selecting one of my cards as a fav for 2014. I am honored.

Happy New Year!!!
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 06:52 AM   #62  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Thanks Angie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:16 AM   #64  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Elaine (ChaosMom)-- I'm so grateful that you're willing to notify for the Best of 2014 thread! And I'm also jazzed that you've been kept busy:

Thanks to Stacy (post #1) and Vicki (post #18 ) for choosing the view.
Thanks to Mary (post #3) for choosing peace.
Thanks to Robin (post #4) for choosing simplify and Peggy's butterflies.
Thanks to Angie (post #5) for choosing fly.
Thanks to Linda (post #30) for choosing here
Thanks to Sabrina (post #40) for choosing sunshine and flowers.
Thanks to Priscilla (post #46) for choosing with sympathy.

and thanks to you, Elaine, for choosing an early 3D project, spring basket. I feel compelled to create more 3D now...

Humbled. Honored. Grateful. Motivated!

(Love this thread!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:17 AM   #65  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 408 Likes on 354 Posts

Nancy Williams, you have bowled me over this morning with your MOST generous listing of several of my cards! Talk about starting a day with a smile...you've done it! Thank you three times over. Thank you, Stacy, for keeping on top of all of this. I know it is a monumental task this day. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:18 AM   #66  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Kia! What an honor to be mentioned as a 2014 favorite!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:22 AM   #67  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank You

What a pleasant surprise this morning. It is always interesting to see what card resonates with people. I am so honored to have some of my cards listed today. Thank you to the following:

Robin (Stamperrobin) - listed "Pueblo Bonito"

Angie (Ohmypaper!) - listed "Melody of Love"

Brenda (Tessaduck) - listed "Thankful for You"

Vicki (vdm) - listed "Blue Roses

Linda (Holstein) - listed "Black Tie and Boots"

Priscillia (Catluvr2) - listed "Still Waters"

I'll be back to list my favorites later today or tomorrow.

Thank you again, ladies. I really appreciate the opportunity to have these cards shown again. And, thank you to Vicki and the rest of the notification team - this is one big job!
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:29 AM   #68  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Nancy, Thank you!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:30 AM   #69  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 41 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank you, ShoeGirl, for the honor of including me and my poinsettia card in the favorites listing for 2014. I am humbled and grateful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:31 AM   #70  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Wow Robin thanks so much for selecting one of my cards as a favorite for the year! It is such an honor and I really appreciate your kindness!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:31 AM   #71  

Thank you, Priscilla, for the notification and for all you do here on SCS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:34 AM   #72  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you so much to
Linda (Holstein) Lisa (Shoe Girl) and Nancy (nwilliams) for choosing Prima Doll.

I am so thrilled that the altered journal was a hit. I will have such warm memories over this, both for the time spent with my daughter and that it was chosen so many times as "Best Of"
Thank you, Thank you!!!

My daughter loved it! She loved the fancy shawl and the flowers. She had a big grin on her face when she opened it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:38 AM   #73  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Joyce! Thanks so much! My mouth dropped open and I said Awww! When I clicked my own photo and it was the card that I used for TEAM Spirit! Thanks for asking me to be part of your team, it's been a blast!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 07:45 AM   #74  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 458 Likes on 236 Posts

You ladies are making my gloomy Sunday feel warm and sunny with your chosen yearly favorites!
Angie- for choosing my Grateful For You card. I'm so glad that I got to know you better this year. I'm always happy to see what you come up with for challenges.
Priscilla- for choosing my Nighttime in the Forest card. Your clean, crisp cards are always tailored to perfection.
Brenda- for choosing my Turk's Head Knot card. You have such a way with cas style cards, and your creations vary widely (not an easy task). Bought more items to make the cranberry chutney again! yum~
Linda- for choosing my Sailing Unchartered Waters. You have been an inspiration to me from the first card of yours that I spotted, and you keep on producing amazing cards.
A Big Thank You Ladies! All Y'all Rock! ; )

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 08:02 AM   #75  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Yaya! I get to say thank you again to some very sweet ladies here at SCS! Way to start out the week!
Sabrina (Cook22), Kia (Kiagc), Priscilla (Catluvr2), Lisa (Shoegirl), Nancy (nwilliams6), Linda (Holstein)...
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know with all the thousands of cards it is hard to pick just a few so I REALLY appreciate being on your list ladies!!!
Thank you so very much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 08:03 AM   #76  

I'm not very adept at navigating on Mac so I am going to list these one post at a time. I've lost tooooo many long posts :(. Hope this format is not a hassle for the mods.

Love this one by HobbyduJour. *CC489 Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 08:05 AM   #77  

I love all of Sophie's scenes but chose this one because I love Alice. Queen of Hearts by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 08:05 AM   #78  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favorites 2014

After struggling to get this list to an amount that would not send the notifiers into early retirement, here is my very incomplete favorite list for 2014. There were hundreds of cards that I loved, but I have narrowed it down to these few. Health, happiness and oodles of creativity and time to use it to all the SCS family. Hugs, Francie
CherylQuilts Butterfly Blessings Butterfly Blessings by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ohmypaper! CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll CC510 - Prima Doll for my Prima Doll by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jodylbSnowy Woods Snowy Woods by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Luv Flowers Fun Filled Thank You... Fun Filled Thank You... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
susie australia WT505 Winter Wonderland WT505 Winter Wonderland by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BarbieP HYCCT1431C Little Women HYCCT1431C Little Women by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin HYCCT Friends Forever HYCCT Friends Forever by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
catluvr2 HYCCT1430, WT503 Butterfly Delight
Kathleen Lammie HYCCT1405 Purple and Pink Tulips HYCCT1405 Purple and Pink Tulips by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
peeps321 HYCCT1422 My Heart HYCCT1422 My Heart by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bejoyce CC500 - Springtime in Seattle! CC500 - Springtime in Seattle! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jasonw1For Jennifer For Jennifer by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 CT0914 Remembering Mary
CT0914 Remembering Mary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stiz2003 FS381 Leafy Thanks FS381 Leafy Thanks by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hobbydujour *CC475 Sailing Ship *CC475 Sailing Ship by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kiagc Poinsettia Blooms IC466 Poinsettia Blooms IC466 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 08:07 AM   #79  

This crafty artist steals my heart every single day with her creations. Since I love paper dolls and Graphic45, this one gets called out. I love her coffee creations too. Julia is unique and creative and authentic, and I love her style! SC521 Party Dress by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2015, 08:11 AM   #80  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Kia, thank you for mentioning my Inspired Harvest of Flowers in the Best of 2014. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes