Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #121  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Wow, I am late to the 2016 Favourites and overjoyed with the love shown to some of my cards this year!! Firstly thank you, Priscilla, for ALL the notifications~

Huge thank yous to Linda, Susie, Francie, Lisa, Priscilla, Brenda, Maura, Polly & Robin (x3) - you have ALL started my year off on such a high!!

QFTD143
FS420
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #122  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm overwhelmed and so appreciative to Lisa, Heather, and Brenda for the honor of including cards of mine on their list of "Bests" this week! Thank you, ladies, so much!

Linda, thank you again for the happy mail in my inbox!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 06:24 PM   #123  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Ina, for listing my card as one of your "Bests". I am thrilled ....and most appreciative. Thanks again, Elaine. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 07:47 PM   #124  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Wow! Thank you Linda for starting out this year’s Best of 2016 thread! Thank you to each and every one of the notifiers who are amazing and bring such joy to each of us. Big hugs, everyone!

Thank you, Linda, Stacy, Angie, Francie (x2), Robin, Brenda, Janine, M aura, Priscilla, Heidi, Tonda, Kia (x2). YOU have honored me so much by including my cards to this list! WOW! It really made me feel so thrilled, and I hope it will spur on my mojo that seems to be missing lately! Love you all so, so much, and what a blessing you are to me…just love the Splitcoasties (as my DD sis Susie would say). xoxo

Here’s my list, and I hope it will “take” it all. I am sorry it’s so long, but it took me a LONG time to go through…and it’s still far too long. Happy New Year to everyone! Warm hugs and love! xoxo

Part One:
Cup Full of Roses by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Night Before by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A357 Night in the woods by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A357 Hey Rudolph, is this yours? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Filling a Corner by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby it's cold outside! by StampNground - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**SC623 Poppy Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Hugs with Watercolor Florals by thecraftbunny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Not Even a Mouse Tag by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

C612 Wonder of the Season by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Thine is the Kingdom by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Chickadee by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reindeer Games by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Christmas Wreath by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinal Christmas by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy cane Giftset by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Christmas Bird by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Watercolour Challenge- RESIST by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612 Moose in the Woods by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612, SCSCCDEC16, Earth's Snowy Garment by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wishes by amylim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611 Birthday Tulips by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611 joy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS405 Holiday Table by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candles of Christmas by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512 Precious Butterfly by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC573 One Sip at a Time by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowbird Christmas by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Christmas Dress by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck The Halls by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC572 - CAS Spellbinders by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lost Without You by Nin Nin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Princess by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC617 Jingle Bell Christmas by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT607 ~ Christmas Ribbon by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My hubby's birthday card for this year. by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Scatter Kindness by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS505, Christmas Deer by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Sunshine by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611 Front Porch Sitting by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611_TCC58 He Has Made Everything Beautiful by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simply Amazing by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC601- Beautiful Blooms by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS494 Coffee Cardholders by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Thinking of You by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bear hugs by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC599, Christmas Pink by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC My Hope by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Day by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Give Thanks by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC599 Reach for the Stars by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Find Joy in Every Day by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0816 - Flying Doxie! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC605, For You by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16giogio Love by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS389 Awkward by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Time for Flowers by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 07:49 PM   #125  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Part Two:
Cooling Ocean Water by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0716 Cool library by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16Jaybee - Rainy Day Style by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Doni's Favorite - CT0816 - Whee!!!** by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS TLC Merry Christmas Birds by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC602 CC592 Life Is Better With Sisters! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Poinsettia by Kalla Walla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dream Wedding by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0616 - Nurture Your Soul by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS490, Classic Navy by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What's Old is New Again by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soar by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT412, AlphaWk22V, TLC590, Lighthouse View by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS488 BLUE Sunflower by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow Trout by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0616 - You are Amazing card by Scrapawayg3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC586 daisy garden tag by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All You Need is Love by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Sunshine!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A327, Flower Gardening by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peas in a Mouse Pod by jennie black - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC545 - Shocking Pink and Orange by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0516_Watercolour_Emboss_Resist by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Sunshine! by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Watercolor Thank U sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO148_CC581 Goodbye Favorite Timeless Elegance by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS376, IC544, Inspiration by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS376 Most Awesome MOM by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*FS483 Field Bouquet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT582 - View of the Lock by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Teddy by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT581 My Playmate by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello There by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Dream by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blushing Bride by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A321 Birthday Greetings by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WITH ALL YOUR HEART.... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The unfolding by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Case of Cheryl by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT576 Bookprint Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT397 Blooming Kindness by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT397 True love by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:03 PM   #126  
Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 54 Likes on 48 Posts

A big thank you to Carolyn, Snowmanqueen, for putting me in her favorites for 2016. She mentioned my card purple butterfly, thinking of you. Thanks so much!! And thanks to Sabrina, Cook22, for letting me know. Thanks for all your hard work!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:21 PM   #127  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Linda, Brenda, Susie, Angie, Robin, Brenda, Tonda, Kia, & Cheryl,

Oh my Gosh WOW Thank you all so much for including me on your lists you have touched my heart deeply, not only today but every day.

Happy New Years Ladies!

and Linda, thanks for all my happy mail.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:34 PM   #128  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,180 Likes on 1,818 Posts

Wow, thank you so much to all the wonderful and thoughtful card makers for listing one of my cards as a favorite for 2016. It sure brightens my spirits!!

Thank you's to Tonda, Niki, Lisa, Linda, Priscilla, Polly, Robin, Brenda, Carolyn, Susie and Brenda!!!!

Thank you to all the amazing individuals giving the thrilling notifications!! Many thanks and deep appreciation for all you do!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:51 PM   #129  
Inking Addict

Thank you Sabrina (Cook22) for including my Masculine Wetlands card in your 2016 Favorites. I'm shocked, but truly honored

Visit my blog at "Paula's Space"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:01 PM   #130  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, lots of happy dancing at my house - thanks to Benzi (Brenda), ChaosMom(Elaine), Cook22 (Sabrina), f.schles (Francie)x2!, Holstein (Linda), howdyheidi (Heidi), Jay_Bee (Janine), kiagc (Kia)x2!, ohmypaper!( Angie), peeps321 (Polly), snowmanqueen (Carolyn), Stamperrobin (Robin)x2!, Susie australia (Susie), tessaduck (Brenda), and yellowrose46 (Ina)! You have all made this card-making gal very happy!!

And thanks so much to Vicki and Mary for all you time making the rest of us happy - you are so appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:22 PM   #131  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

What a fantastic way to start the new year! With several people including my cards on their lists - I am so honoured and thrilled.

Many thanks to:

Kia (kiagc) - for listing FF16Simplybeautiful Colours of Fall for Christmas
Lisa (Shoe Girl) - Copper Tree
Maura (beesmom) - Frameworthy Reindeer
Robin (Stamperrobin) - Christmas Fairy
Susie (susieaustralia) - DTGD16susieaustralia Fairy
Linda (Holstein) - Swallowtail Coloured with Markers

And also many thanks to Priscilla for all the notifications!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:24 PM   #132  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you to my sweet DD sis Cheryl, you always spoil me with love and kindness. Big squishy hugs xxx

Thank you Priscilla for all the happy mail today. I hope you get some rest tonight. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:50 PM   #133  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Many, many thanks to you, Francie (f.schles), for adding my Swirly Whirly Fall card to your Bests of 2016 Favorites list. Wow! What an honor. The perfect way to start 2017! Bless your heart! And thank you ChaosMom for bringing this Great news!

New Year's Blessings to you both and to everyone involved with SCS! Ellen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:52 PM   #134  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Big thank you to Angie for mentioning my kitty Christmas card! *hugs*

And thank you to Robin for the notification!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:06 PM   #135  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Best of 2016

This is a wonderful honor to selected as one the best of 2016... there are so many gifted crafters on Splitcoaststamper! I'm just thrilled beyond words. Thank you to all the very kind crafters for their words of encouragement and very special thank you to Benzi (Brenda) for choosing Beach Side and vdm (Vicki)
notifying me of posting!

Wishing everyone the best for the new year of 2017!

Thank Pam

Last edited by Pamela Jones; 01-01-2017 at 10:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:13 PM   #136  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Best of 2016

Back with my favourites for the year - a very hard task with so many in my favourites gallery - SO much talent on SCS!

Flowers Abloom by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A307 Wonderful winter by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Flowers by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX158 A Fashionable Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC572 On stage ... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC571 Beautiful Birthday Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Birthday Wishes by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX161 Giraffe Love by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX162, Poppin' in Yellow by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MAR16VSNL Berry Merry Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS369 - MAHALO by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Poppies by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A320 Believe You Can by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC578 Botanical Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WITH ALL YOUR HEART.... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC589, Celebrate Your Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Dream by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Mom in the World by RowhouseGreetings - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #139  

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks niki1 for mentioning my card in 2016 CAS favorites. I appreciate it so much.❤️

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:55 PM   #140  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

wow I had a lot of happy mail when I came home yesterday from Priscilla thank you for all those mails, and I would say thanks a lot to all of you, you've changed my life and I've learned so much from you and I'm still learning, so, I'm really proud to make part of your favorites of the year and I send you all hugs from France, MERCI BEAUCOUP, and Happy New Year
Brenda = Tessaduck, Susie = susie australia, F.schles, Carolyn = snowmanqueen, Robin= stamperrobin, Sabrina = Cook22 , Maura = beesmom, Lisa = shoegirl, Niki1,
Tonda baldwin, and Ina= yellowrose46
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:57 PM   #141  

Thanks Jay_Bee for mentioning my card in 2016 CAS favorites. I appreciate it so much.❤️

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:58 PM   #142  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks so much to Sabrina for mentioning my card. What a great way to start off the new year! I can't imagine all the time it has taken to prepare for these posts and notify everyone. Thanks again.

Happy New Year to everyone, wishing you all loads of mojo and time to make your creations come to life.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 11:56 PM   #143  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Sydney Sue for including me on your terrific list. I think that was my favourite card I made last year. The crickets good hey!

Thank you in advance for the happy mail Priscilla. I appreciate all your time. Xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 12:36 AM   #144  
Hardware Hotshot

Awww thanks Benzi! And thanks for your support all year
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 01:05 AM   #145  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

A big thank you to

Robin (Stamperrobin)
Brenda (Benzi)
Maura (Beesmom)
Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Tonda (Tonda Baldwin) x2
and Sue (Sue2
for honoring me in this thread, it means a lot to me !
You all are so sweet.
Thank you so much Sabrina(Cook22) for sending me all those happy mails !
Thanks also to the wonderful ladies that spend so much time each week notifying and linking !
Thank also for all the ladies that comment on my cards throughout the year !
I know my way of card making is a bit different...
So now I wish my Splitcoaststamper friends a happy, healthy and creative 2017 !

Greetings with a hug,
Monique (niki1)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 01:24 AM   #146  

Thanks Shoe Girl for mentioning my card in 2016 CAS favorites. I appreciate it so much.❤️

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 01:33 AM   #147  

Thanks kiage for mentioning three of my cards in 2016 CAS favorites. I appreciate it so much.❤️

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 01:34 AM   #148  

Thanks sue28 for mentioning two of my cards in 2016 CAS favorites. I appreciate it so much.❤️

My blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 02:53 AM   #149  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you Cheryl for including another of my cards in your list - I spotted it on the lovely Pinterest page and then noticed your post here. Hope your mojo comes rushing back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 03:02 AM   #150  
Forum Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Thank you, Heather (justampin), for starting my New Year on a high note! I am honored, and delighted, that you chose my Angus Cow & Baby Calf Hello as your favorite for the month of September. The smile on my face is SO big, it almost hurts!!!

Thanks, too, to Vicki for bringing the good news to my email box!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 04:18 AM   #151  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you Linda for another notifier visit. Hope you get some time to yourself soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 04:26 AM   #152  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

wow a big shout out to Lisa (Shoe Girl) for placing my card, Christmas hedgehogs with the ugly duckling among your best of 2016. what an honour.. makes me so happy and what a great way to end the old year and start the new... thanks also to Susie (Susie Australia) for letting me know about this honour... thanks ladies and Happy New Year....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 04:31 AM   #153  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Ina, thank you so much for listing my Gold Crusted Sea Foam in the year end favorites. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 04:34 AM   #154  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Sue, thank you for mentioning my Wrought Iron Fence and Wreath card in the year end favorites. I surely do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 04:35 AM   #155  

Received 636 Likes on 362 Posts

I'm just on cloud nine this morning. What a great day yesterday and it continues. I am so happy I found SCS years ago and still loving it just as much today. There is so much creativity to be found here and wonderful crafters.
I want to thank these girls:
Cheryl (CherylQuilts) x 3 - Filling a Corner, WT612, SCSCCDEC16 Earth's Snowy Garment, and Flower Gardening
Sue (sue2 Poppin' in Yellow

And, huge thanks to Mary T. (jandjccc) for delivering such great news. What a trooper for working so hard to get out the special news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 04:36 AM   #156  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 355 Likes on 260 Posts

I'm very honored to be listed on this Best of 2016 by the following SCS friends: Linda, Susie, Francie (x2), Robin, Brenda, Sabrina, Maura, Lisa (x2), Tonda, and Sue. WOW! I really appreciate it! BIG thanks to Vicki and the entire Favs team...you guys are awesome!!

I checked out the Pinterest Best of 2016 board....how fun to have all those lovely cards in one place. Thanks again to the all the notifiers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 04:59 AM   #157  
Stampin' Fool

Happy New Year to everyone. I am so delighted to have my card Steampunk Man included in the Favorites - Best of 2016. Thank you so much to Tonda for including my card in your listing and for your support of my work and to Robin for letting me know. So very pleased, thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 05:24 AM   #158  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you so much, Cheryl (CherylQuilts) and Sue (sue29 for adding my name to your lists this week - great way to start a Monday!

Thanks again, Robin, for letting me know!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 05:25 AM   #159  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh my...what a wonderful surprise so early in the morning! Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) for including my card in your list of favorites for 2016! You can't possibly imagine just how thrilled I am. Thank you also to Sabrina (cook22) and the whole crew for giving her time to notify everyone. Have a creative 2017 everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2017, 05:48 AM   #160  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

Wow - what a fun thing to make someone's list of top cards in the year and how fun to see all the other cards people loved. Sabrina and the other notification princesses - thanks for all you do!

Many thanks and hugz to: Linda, Robin (x2), Stacy, Benzi, and Tonda (x3). Also special hugz and thanks to Cheryl and Lisa - you picked my personal favorite card of the year - Country Christmas Dress.

I had so many favorites just like everyone else, but very little time to list them. It was another beautiful and creative year in the gallery!

Shaker Money Holder by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - I love this idea and remind myself constantly to get the supplies to make some up (this year sometime I am going to remember). Love your style Vicki - always so sweet and whimsical.

F4A307 We're here for you by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - this is my representative card of Susie's - if I put all her cards that deserve to be on this list, I would run out of time and space. I bought the bird stamp because of Susie, and I think of you every time I squirt some water on some ink and rub in a piece of paper (which is often). Thanks for all the inspiration, sweet girl!

Oh shoot F4A307 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - this card is so darn cute and speaks to me. This is my hubby - always playing with guns and tractors! We don't have snow, but he dreams of it. Tonda - your cards are always so fun!!! Thanks for your awesome encouragement as well!

BLOOMIN' BOTANICALS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Karen, so many of my cards start off looking like this beauty in my head, but they take a turn somewhere! This card has so many things I love - a burst of color (which never seems to come out in my cards for some reason), fun flowers, a totally happy and positive feel, and bling! I know someone had a better birthday after receiving this card.

WT567 Baby It's Cold Outside by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Lisa, this baby is so darn cute, and I love your layers and special touches - makes me wish my Grandsons could travel with me to some snow!

WT567, Lake Effect by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Linda - I could list a zillion of your cards here but this is going to be the one because it represents your wonderful way with paint, color, and texture - you create the prettiest masterpieces.

MIX157 Coffee Coffee by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Dina, this card speaks to me in a million ways but represents my love of coffee and ink and has such a playful feel. Thanks for all your inspiration here on SCS.

SUO148_CC581 Goodbye Favorite Timeless Elegance by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Julie, your use of bold color is something I try but never achieve. The purple on this card is so wonderful and that verse grabs me. Wow. I love your cards - especially when you go bold!

F4A327, MIX174 Bird and Beach by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Priscilla, the way you combined elements on this is wonderful - it looks like it would be in a gallery at Seaside (one of my favorite places).

Western Birthday by AllieGower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - being a huge western fan and wishing my farm looked like this - this card really grabbed my attention. Beautiful work, Allie!

F4A332 Beach reading by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Francie - this is so cool!!! I did buy a book and plan to do this one day! I think of it often!!! Thanks for the tips too!

Peace, Love and Joy by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Loll's CAS style is such a draw to me - I learn so much from every card she does!!! This one is so peaceful and rustic and I love rustic!!! Thanks for all the tips, tutorials, and encouragement, Loll!

Pigs on Vacay Selfie CAS385 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - OK, I admit it, I have a zillion of Julie's fun cards in my favorites and could list a bunch here, but I am just going to list this one. This one was the inspiration for a many selfie cards around here including some of mine. Julie knows how to make any stamp dance! Also, Julie is responsible for teaching me that a card can be wonderful without using designer paper - she rarely uses it and her cards are so special.

FS492 ... Golden Birds by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - this card is so memorable. It screams Anne Ryan. I think of it every time I see gold embossing powder! I still want this stamp too.

Golden Tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Nancy's way with gold and muted color is just so amazing to me. Her creations always wow me plus she has a great name!! She has inspired me for many years in a million ways.

Sparkly Mini Shells by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - who doesn't have a ton of Kittie cards in their faves? I sure do. I have to shield my eyes from most of them or I would be in the poor house buying all those dies and products she uses! Seriously!

DTGD16jacqueline Instinct by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - this card still amazes me! Love some sunflowers, love the color, and love the texture. Plus I just love having another Nancy on this list - just something about that name....

MIX189 The Train by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - this card is just so cute. My Grandfather was a train engineer, I live a block or two from the train tracks, and I love a script bg. Such a great card, Jan!!!

Can't BEAR it! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - this card represents Vicki's adorable style - she makes her images look so cute!!! Sweet card done by a sweet girl hanging out in her basement. Just had to add this extra one of your creations on here.

MIX191 Bag Lady by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - ok, I had to slip one more of Susie's creations in here too - isn't this amazing?

*FF16Simplybeautiful Looking down on a Pumpkin by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Sally does the most amazing watercolor cards - this one really amazed me with the way the light plays on the pumpkin. It inspired me to do a Bible Journaling page.

**CT1116--Jean's Favorite** by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - I have just discovered Jean's work in the last few months and she amazes me. I Love this card and have this image on my wish list!

Thankful Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Cheryl's flower cards are so pretty and I love that she often pairs them with scripture. This girl makes such lovely cards and has such a lovely spirit.

Winter Night Stroll - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Zindorf cards ALWAYS amaze me, but this one continues to amaze me. I am going to get her tutorial for this one day!

CC611 Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - every card she makes is a work of art, but this one really got my attention - looks like a scene in a Christmas movie.

F4A Night Before by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Wow. I love Robin and her work - but I have looked this one over and over - it is so magical to me.

Christmas Mouse Baker Box Card by donnermom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - just so cute! I want to make something like it one day

Last edited by nwilliams6; 01-02-2017 at 06:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes