Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-01-2017, 05:40 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

duplicate post, sorry.

Last edited by beesmom; 01-01-2017 at 05:45 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:47 AM   #42  
Die Cut Diva

Thank you so much to Benzi for choosing my We Three Kings card as a favorite for 2016, I am so thrilled to be listed among so many wonderful cardmakers on this site!

Thank you to ChaosMom for the notification. How lovely of you to take the time to spread the good news.

Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to seeing what you create this year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:47 AM   #43  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Carolyn and Linda, thank you SO MUCH for including my card Birthdays are as Feathers in your Favorites for 2016! I am so honored to have this card included in this fine list of stamping artists, and you have made my day, week and year. Here's to 2017!!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:52 AM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Missed this one from my list:

F4A320 Believe You Can by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:56 AM   #46  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think these are the most difficult decisions I make all year. I started with over 1,000 favorites and finished with this list. It was so difficult to omit so many gorgeous cards.

Thank you all for inspiring me with new techniques, color combinations and really enticing me to try new things.

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who host the fabulous challenges all year.

Thank you, Brenda, for your hard work all year, making this thread a success and for all the time you spend as a moderator, as well.

WT565, Warm Wishes by stampersandee

My Wish for You Lily Card by Tracey Fehr

Happy Birthday, STB by PaperCrafty

F4A317 Who let the frogs out by f.schles

F4A317 ~Beach Life~ by MaryR917

Altered Box (top) by jodylb

Old Barn Watercolor IC538 by justwritedesigns

WT579 Nothing runs like a Deere by Holstein

SC591 love by tessaduck

Fly Guy by CherylQuilts

MMTPT412, AlphaWk22V, TLC590, Lighthouse View by annsforte3

Angel Fish by stiz2003 at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003

DTGD16UnderstandblueA by kittie747

DTGD16Edna15B I can't believe I made this! by susie australia

WT599, Meeting at Sunset by guneauxdesigns

CAS395 In The Meadow by grannytranny

CC602, SC612, Razzle Dazzle Christmas by Margscardcrazy

FC:CAS397 by Reddyisco

Lost Without You by Nin Nin

IC572 Poinsettia Z-fold Card_lb by Clownmom

Thankful by beesmom

CC Silver Bells by Stamperrobin

WT612~Don't Forget The Cookies by wannabcre8tive

CAS406 Winter Pine by sue28

IC575 - Classiest Person Award by girlgeek101

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 01-01-2017 at 06:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 06:15 AM   #48  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you JBgreendawn for nominating my Field of Flowers. What a thrill
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 06:44 AM   #49  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 832 Likes on 586 Posts

Thank you to the all the wonderful favorites team members for a great 2016! I am excited to share my favorites. Thank you for volunteering your time on this thread. Happy crafting in 2017.

It is wonderful to go back through my gallery of favorites and tough to pair it down for the BEST of 2016 as I love so many amazing crafters cards on SCS. Thank you all for sharing your wonderful talents with us.

Here are my FAVORITES for 2016.
January
MIX153 Snow- White on White by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers MariLynn
F4A308, Mix 155, Let it Sing by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Benzi
WT565 Gym Membership by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers grannytranny
WT568 Plaid by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Biggan
Fern Hugs by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiagc
*IC529 White Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Birthday Owl by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers shendrian
MIX156~Hot Glue Fault Lines by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers wannabcre8tive
ET568 The Bottom Line by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers GailNM
MIX157, SC577, Coffee Love You by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ohmypaper!
February
WT569 Metal Hearts by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
IC531-Pretty as a Peacock by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers parknslide
IC531, Happy Mother's Day! by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cards_By_America
IC531, Sealife by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers genistamps
F4A IC A Hummer by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
Hole-Hearted by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers gregzgurl
WT572 A sweet b-day wish..LOL by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cher2008
MMTPT396 - ...Teapot Pup?.... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Mutnik
Monkey Business by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pam MacKay
March
National Pet Sitters Week WT573 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Anne Ryan
WT575 Poultry Farm_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Clownmom
WT575 Tropical Birthday Tripled (front) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
WT576 Bookprint Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
MAR16VSNG skyline by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
WMW One Plus One by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Wendybell
MMTPT401 Welcome, Spring! by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jodylb
April
WT Psalms by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT576, My Hope by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampersandee
MIX168 Hope Blooms by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers dini
WT579 Nothing runs like a Deere by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein3
CC580, SC590, Blooms by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers guneauxdesigns
May
F4A324 Writing a letter... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers niki1
Vintage Hatstand F4A324 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
WT584 Sew Happy Cocoa by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
June
WT588 - Last Cast of the Day by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers helekins
She thinks my tractor is sexy, MMTPT411 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Tonda Baldwin
Copper Tree by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
July
MMTPT415 Step away from the card... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
My Country 'Tis of Thee by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Julie Gearinger
Heart and lace by Madushi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Madushi
Wedding Cake Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kittie747
IC555 MIX182 Blessings sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers smadson
Coffee and Friends by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiagc
August
There be Dragons by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Margscardcrazy
Anniversary Couple by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Dockside
DTGD16ohmypaper!, DTGD16cullenwr, DTGD16jacqueline, The Journey by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
DTGD16UnderstandblueA Oh Duck! by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LittleSeaOtter
Tiddlyinks Mermaid 188 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Jay_Bee
SC606, Old Mill by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers guneauxdesigns
DTGD16jacqueline Instinct by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nancy littrell
IC Zombies!!!! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT598 Seashore Fun and Games by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
IC559 The Places You Will Go! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Precious Kitty
September
WT599, Hello! Happy Haunting! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jdmommy
Somewhere out there... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
F4A345 Rockin' down the highway by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
October
Rootin Tootin Birthday Wishes! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Covington Crafter
FF16UnderstandBlueA: Autumn - the Year's Lovliest Smile by Artful_Eileen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Artful_Eileen
WT604, Diamond Wreath by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers annsforte3
Lady for a teapotter friend by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers snietje
FF16evergreentree. Pool Party Pizazz by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathy LeDonne
November
IC570 - Place Setting Cards for Fall by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers girlgeek101
Dino-Mite WT608 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns
WT608, Flash Forward to Easter! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stampersandee
Country Christmas Dress by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
Silver tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stiz2003
Thankful Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers CherylQuilts
December
WT612 Moose in the Woods by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers beesmom
WT612 The Fairy & The Ladybirds by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers sue28
Paul - HOT!!! by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Jay_Bee
Christmas Hedgehogs with the Ugly Duckling by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ladybug91743
oh, yes {U} r...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers One4Joy
Window Shopping . . . or not . . by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bubblestx4
Filling a Corner by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Benzi
WT614 Wind beneath my Wings by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers snowmanqueen
F4A357 Santa's On His Way by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
Beautiful winter eve by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Bailmac
And To All A Good Night by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kemernow

I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations in 2017. Happy New Year and Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 06:46 AM   #50  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Many thanks, Robin(x3), Brenda and Janine, for putting cards of mine on your "BEST" lists. I truly appreciate it. Wish you all a happy and healthy 2017. Thanks again, Elaine, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 06:48 AM   #51  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Thank you, Robin! What a wonderful way to start the new year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 07:31 AM   #52  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Susie australia for mentioning my card and for all your sweet comments :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 07:36 AM   #53  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Wow. Just wow! Jazzed. Honored. Grateful!! Many thanks to these wonderful folks:

Lisa (Shoe Girl) for skyline
Priscilla (catluvr2) love
Robin (Stamperrobin) woodland peace
Stacy (JBgreendawn) hello
Angie (ohmypaper!) happy thoughts
Francie (f.schles) hi there
Linda (faith)

Truly a wonderful start to 2017.

Many thanks, also, to our faithful, generous, resilient notifications team! Awesome.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 07:49 AM   #54  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My New Year is off to a wonderful start, with encouragement from these fantastic artists:
Linda (Holstein)
Stacy (JBgreendawn)
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Francie (f.schles)
Robin (Stamperrobin) times 3 - yikes!
Janine (Jay_Bee)
Polly (Peeps)
Maura (beesmom)
Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Thank you all so much for adding my name to your lists this week!

Many thanks to, Robin, for all the happy mail!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:04 AM   #55  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 325 Likes on 228 Posts

Thank you Robin (stamperrobin) for listing my new baby card. A lovely way to start 2017! Happy New Year to you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:39 AM   #56  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Lisa for mentioning my card, Birthday Owl, as one of your favorites for 2016. I really appreciate it! Thank you, Priscilla, for letting me know. A lovely way to begin the New Year! Hugs to both of you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:58 AM   #57  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Lisa, for listing my card among your chosen "BESTS". I truly appreciate your nod and your kindness. Thanks again, Elaine. Happy 2017 to you both. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 08:59 AM   #58  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Rubber Room Resident

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

A big thank you to Francie, Maura, and Robin for honoring me in this thread, it means a lot to me and is a wonderful start to the New Year! You all are so sweet.Thanks also to the wonderful ladies that spend so much time each week notifying and linking, you all are much appreciated!!
Blessings and all things beautiful to everyone in 2017!!

Joanne

www.sleepyinseattle.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:01 AM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Miss Brenda - Benzi, I had so much fun creating this whimsical black and white card..
Thanks so much for adding it to your "Best" list.. You made my day!
hugs
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:08 AM   #60  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Wow, so honored to be included in the Best of 2016! Big Thanks go out to Brenda (tessaduck for making your final cut!) Brenda (Benzi), Linda (Holstein), Carolyn (Snowmanqueen), Robin (Stamperrobin)! You ladies have certainly brightened my day! I'm so grateful for this mention! Big Hugs and Many Blessings to each of you and to Priscilla for the happy notice~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:17 AM   #61  

What a pleasant surprise today! Thank you to Linda x2, Susie Australia, Francie x2, Angie, Robin x3, Janine, Priscilla and Lisa for including my cards in the best of 2016! What an honor it is! Thank you to Linda for starting us off and to Priscilla and all the notifiers for all the notifications today. Happy New Year to everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:36 AM   #62  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Lisa (Shoe Girl) for mentioning my DTGD16 Alcohol Ink stenciled Sunflower card. It was one of very favorite cards this year too. You have made my day :-) Thank you Cook22 for the happy news. Hugs, Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:44 AM   #63  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Brenda, Linda, Sabrina, Maura, Francie, Polly, and Lisa thank you so much for selecting one of my cards as a 2016 favorite!! What a wonderful honor!! Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #64  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for mentioning my Easter Blessings! I'm so very honored! And thanks, also, for letting me know.

Hugs & Happy New Year!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:52 AM   #65  

Thank you so much, Robin, for mentioning my Pocket Keys & Howdy Cowboy cards! You're so sweet & I'm so very honored!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know.
Hugs & Happy New Year!
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:54 AM   #66  

Thanks again, Robin, for also mentioning my Pink Flamingos & Christmas Pinecone cards! It's such an honor & I'm so grateful.

Hugs & Happy New Year!
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 09:58 AM   #67  

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Old Barn Watercolor! I'm so honored to be in your faves!

Hugs & Happy New Year!
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:00 AM   #68  

Thank you so much, Lisa, for mentioning my Vintage Hatstand & Dino-Mite cards! I'm so honored to be your faves!

Hugs & Happy New Year!
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:26 AM   #69  
YLM
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Brenda for the wonderful surprise of adding my Ssdie girl card in your 2016 favorites you made my year
QFTD127
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:28 AM   #70  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW Lisa, what a total surprise this is. Been awhile since I posted a card and then to have it be a favorite for the year simply amazing! Thank you so much for making my day and putting a great big smile on my face! Whoop Whoop! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 10:54 AM   #71  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here is my list:

Snow Happy by mitchygitchygoomy :
Snow Happy by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Diving Dolphins One by ClassyCards :
Diving Dolphins One by ClassyCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC576 The best by Biggan:
SC576 The best by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT567, Lake Effect by Holstein:
WT567, Lake Effect by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Love Lives Here by Stamperrobin:
WT Love Lives Here by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Don't look back WT567, SC175 by Bailmac:
Don't look back WT567, SC175 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tan it by Magouille:
Tan it by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A310 Zen Smile_lb by Clownmom:
F4A310 Zen Smile_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS363 Hidden Heart by Biggan:
CAS363 Hidden Heart by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A312 You are wonderful by susie australia:
Wild Flowers by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Four Way Flowers by Cook22:
Four Way Flowers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT573 ExSqueeze Me Kitty by Shoe Girl:
WT573 ExSqueeze Me Kitty by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC576, Easter Mice by Cards_By_America:
TLC576, Easter Mice by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A316, Risen by Benzi:
F4A316, Risen by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A316, MIX163 Chubby Bird by catluvr2:
F4A316, MIX163 Chubby Bird by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC585 Sing From The Soul by angelladcrockett:
SC585 Sing From The Soul by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MAR16VSNM adjust by tessaduck:
MAR16VSNM adjust by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A318, Bunny Hop_vg by Vicky Gould:
F4A318, Bunny Hop_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC SPRING! by Stamperrobin:
TLC SPRING! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Get Well Teddy CC577 by justwritedesigns:
Get Well Teddy CC577 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC581 Happy Day by StampingQueenJAR:
TLC581 Happy Day by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Earth! by Stamperrobin:
F4A Earth! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A322, CCEE1616, Scenic_vg by Vicky Gould:
F4A322, CCEE1616, Scenic_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Dream by Pam MacKay:
Spring Dream by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Garden Gate Thanks (open) by Cook22:
Garden Gate Thanks (open) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT581 My Playmate by Shoe Girl:
WT581 My Playmate by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC584 Shades of Gray by bubblestx4:
TLC584 Shades of Gray by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC592 Thank You by Biggan:
SC592 Thank You by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Derby 2016, IC545 by Tonda Baldwin:
Derby 2016, IC545 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 experience by lazylizard:
WT584 experience by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cowboy on Red TLC587 by justwritedesigns:
Cowboy on Red TLC587 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Modern Geisha ... CC587 by Anne Ryan:
Modern Geisha ... CC587 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
60th Birthday Tent Card by Michele G:
60th Birthday Tent Card by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC590 - FLOWERS ON THE BEACH by Karen B Barber:
CC590 - FLOWERS ON THE BEACH by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ocean Frame by cjzim:
Ocean Frame by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT593 Pink Hellebores by hobbydujour:
*WT593 Pink Hellebores by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A335, CCC16, Let it Snow, Please! by annsforte3:
F4A335, CCC16, Let it Snow, Please! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas easel by snietje:
christmas easel by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC594 Summer by Biggan:
CC594 Summer by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT599 Cascading Autumn Hello_lb by Clownmom:
WT599 Cascading Autumn Hello_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A342 As time goes bysusie australia:
F4A342 As time goes by by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT603, Did you Know? by Benzi:
WT603, Did you Know? by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC603, Let's Get Real by k dunbrook :
CC603, Let's Get Real by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC613_TCC59 Give Thanks to the Lord by Julie Gearinger:
SC613_TCC59 Give Thanks to the Lord by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa Shaker CC609 by justwritedesigns:
Santa Shaker CC609 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A352 Chillin at home by f.schles:
F4A352 Chillin at home by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC615 Flower Shop by Cook22:
TLC615 Flower Shop by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC16SCSFRIENDS Y for Year sm by smadson:
CCC16SCSFRIENDS Y for Year sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Night Before by Stamperrobin:
F4A Night Before by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Too long...I know !
Wishing you all the best for 2017,
niki1
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 11:04 AM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy 2017 to everyone. I have a few things to say...
1. The only Internet I have is in my phone and I'm out of gigs until 1/9/17, so my MIL is letting me pirate, but I need to make it quick so I'm not sitting on a computer at a family gathering.
2. My hand is in a brace and it is awkward typing, especially on my phone. I've seen where auto correct has changed some of my comments. Especially from is to isn't and do to don't. When I saw a few of these I was completely embarrassed and I apologize if I have offended anyone in a comment. That would never be my intent. If that has happened, contact me and I'll change it immediately.
3. I love this site and the inspiration I get from you ladies. You ladies rock the art world and anytime you pick my card it makes me beam. I could spend the day on this site but don't have the internet to do it. Unfortunately, I can't pick every card in my favorites, which is about 1/2 this site so I'm going to pick just a few.

Cup Full of Roses by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A358~Happy New Year by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Filling a Corner by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful holiday by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNE Brusho Silence by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

21st Birthday by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Father Christmas Wonderland by rokale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa's Glee by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cool Ride by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Holly Days by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC610 Get Well by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS Jenn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS403 Three Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC618, CC608, Erin by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold leafing and Shimmer Sheetz by Ryan by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC570 Sweater Perfect by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX197, Steampunk Man by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To be continued
Proud fan club member since 2008
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 11:36 AM   #73  
Stazon Splitcoast

2nd list
SC615 & CC605 Great Pumpkin by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

monogram by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16JeanneS Thanks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16SimplyBeautiful Be Joyful by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS398, Family Blessings by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT604, Diamond Fold Card by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PAT 37 - Vote Now by normat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC WT F4A Troll Feet by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611 Front Porch Sitting by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Brave by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Potting Shed Envy by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC563 Foxy Lady by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Black-Eyed Susan by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC603 Purple Dancer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX189 Jackie by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A342 MMTPT420 For Al sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A342 timing is everything by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC609 Spa Day by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC-599 - CHIC POSIES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cornucopia Thanksgiving by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC596 ~Flying Kris Kringle~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS497 Live with Passion by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD If the Shoe Fits... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Sunny Day by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0716 Cool library by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Infinity Card by craftincaly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16TexasGrammy Grace and Charles by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0816 - Deal 'em by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini As Smart as it gets by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dry Barnwood, even easier technique by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dare To Get Dirty Index Image by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Hummer! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC16, CAS387, TLC596, Green Poinsettia by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coffee Wishes FS494 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:FS493 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A334 First Communion by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Serene Winter Thank You by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC599, Happy Thoughts by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magical Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Vintage Roses by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A331 Make it Match by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Prayers by prairiecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT589 Hear the Truck Roar by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Summer Romance ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Father's Day to a Classic by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT588 For a man's 60th birthday (open) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC MMTPT The Outdoor Life by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Birdie by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Modern Geisha ... CC587 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC590 ~ Half Cracked Husband by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC586_SC09 Happy Father's Day by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 11:49 AM   #74  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Niki and Tonda, for selecting cards of mine to be on your lists. I am most appreciative and honored. Happy New Year to you. Thanks again, Elaine. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #75  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Extra happy mail today! I'm honored to have cards listed by such talented people. Thank you Linda, Susie, Francie, Carolyn, Polly (x2), Robin, Maura and Lisa. You guys are the best. Huge thanks to Robin and the rest of the marvelous moderators. I so appreciate the time and effort you spend to support SCS.

I'll be back later with my favorites. It is so hard to narrow it down to a manageable list. My eyes are tired out and the battery on my laptop needs recharging!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 12:05 PM   #77  
Stazon Splitcoast

It's me again...
I'm out of time and Internet. I picked my favorites by ...inspiration to use something I had, try a new technique or color combo, and/or I had to buy something you used or am still searching for something you used.lol.

Thanks for the inspiration. I wish I had more time, there is plenty of inspiring stampers here. Happy 2017

I'd like to thank everyone who picked one of cards during the year and anyone who picked a 2016 favorite. I'd also like to thank all the volunteers who give so much of their time to make a dream come true and deliver smiles on Sunday. You ladies are truly some of the greatest. happy 2017
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 12:08 PM   #78  
Gallery Gazer

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

Wow, what a way to start out the New Year than have a card in the favorites for 2016. So surprised I was. Thanking cook22 for putting it there and stamperrobin for letting me know. Wishing all a great New Year!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 12:11 PM   #79  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

More thank yous - feeling so chuffed! Thank you Maura, Heidi, Lisa and Tonda for including my cards in your 2016 favourites.
Thank you Linda for all the lovely news
Reply With Quote Likes