Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-03-2019, 08:36 AM   #1  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Yeti Falliday Fest Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread

Challenge Title: Thanksgiving Blues
Hostess: Understand Blue (Lydia)
Keyword: FF19UnderstandBlue
Date: Monday, 11.04.19

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2019! This is the time of year where we help you build up your holiday project stash at just the right time, and encourage you to donate to local or Splitcoast card drives! (Check the Cards for a Cause forum for some great donation spots.)

I'm one of those old-school people who like to do the holidays in order, and in their own time. I don't like seeing Christmas decorations in the store before I've handed out candy to my trick-or-treaters, and I feel like Thanksgiving gets skipped in the cardmaking world, so I always stubbornly make a turkey card or two, and this year, I'm asking you to help me celebrate Thanksgiving by making a card that's Thanksgiving themed, but also where blue is the dominant color!

I chose a Distress ink background with a little roasted turkey in contrasting colors.

I can't wait to see what you do! Thanks to my lovely sample makers!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 21, 2019 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our team prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_9735.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2567.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-blueautumn_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19understandblue_2_by_snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19understandblue_annsforte3_blessings_wreath_by_annsforte3.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19understandblue_annsforte3_fall_blue_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19understandblue_annsforte3_harvest_home_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19understandblue_by_snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19understandblue_janine_blues_ccc19dec4_by_jay_bee.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-thankfulblue_by_miamikel4.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-loricraig-ff19understandblue.jpg  

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 11-04-2019 at 03:47 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,120 Likes on 503 Posts

Challenge Title: Let's Face It!
Hostess: dini (Dina K)
Keyword: FF19dini
Date: Nov. 4, 2019

Welcome to Falliday Fest!!

I'm such a huge fan of character die sets and cards that smile back - I thought it would be fun to make that the theme of my challenge today! Sooooo to play along, add a face or features to a stamped image or card front. Sketch it in, stamp it in, use die cuts or googly eyes.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 21, 2019 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our team prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to nursing homes and other facilities in your area (I'm going to make a stack of these to send to Ronald McDonald House of the Ozarks!).

Thank you for participating!
Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2574.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2576.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2577.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19dini_annsforte3_snowgirl_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19dini_by_snietje.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19dini_annsforte3_water_colored_santa_face_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19dini_annsforte3_what_nerve_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19dini_lori-craig-thoughts-you.jpg  
Vincent Van Gogh

Last edited by dini; 11-04-2019 at 04:16 AM..
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default The Holiday Six-Pack

Challenge Title: The Holiday Six-Pack
Hostess: stamp_momma Lori Craig
Keyword: FF19stampmomma
Date: Monday, November 4

One of my favorite things to create for the holidays are gift tags. They are like little miniature pieces of art - often faster to produce than a full card. I've actually been known to rescue some of my favorites from the family trash pile on Christmas Eve and re-run them the next year(s).

My challenge for Falliday Fest is to create a six-pack of holiday tags! Be ready this year with fun accents to perfect presents. Special thanks to my sample makers! I can't wait to see what you create!

View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with
My challenge for Falliday Fest is to create a six-pack of holiday tags! Be ready this year with fun accents to perfect presents. Special thanks to my sample makers! I can't wait to see what you create!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to nursing homes and other facilities in your area.

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2592.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-fffuntagset-jbgreendawn.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19stampmomma_annsforte3_over_the_rooftops_tags_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-snietje-tags.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-lori-craig-christmas-6-tags_700.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19stampmomma_annsforte3_brown_and_white_tags_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19stampmomma_by_snietje.jpg  

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team

Last edited by stamp_momma; 11-04-2019 at 07:40 AM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Received 566 Likes on 453 Posts

Challenge Title: Bring the Outside In
Hostess: Misti (Scraperwannabe)
Keyword: FF19Scraperwannabe
Date: Nov 6, 2019

My challenge is “bring the outside in”, feature something from the outside, whether it be stamped or real. It could be pine boughs, trees, leaves, birds, etc. anything that you would find outside.

HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to nursing homes and other facilities in your area.
Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff192annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff193annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jkanack.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Challenge Title: POP OUT card!
Hostess: MiamiKel4 (Kelly)
Keyword: FF19miamikel4
Date: Nov 6, 2019

My challenge for Falliday Fest is celebrating a POP OUT treat! During our holiday meals, one of my son's favorite past times was making the biscuits POP from the roll! He would run the spoon along the seam until he heard the infamous POP and just burst with joy! So your challenge is to create a card with a POP effect using the POP out card tutorial here on SCS! Pop Out Card Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to seeing your POP OUT cards!

HERE

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_1739.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_1738.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19miamikel4_annsforte3_magic_stars_pop_out_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19miamikel4_annsforte3_peace_pop_out_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-sunflower_by_taclary.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19miamikel4_by_snietje.jpg  

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Challenge Title: Cold as Ice
Hostess: Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Keyword: FF19ShoeGirl
Date: Nov 8, 2019

When I think of the holidays I think of cold, snow and ice. With that in mind we are going to add some ice to our cards. Have fun with it, show me some ice.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-11-8-19-ice.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19shoegirl_by_snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19shoegirl_annsforte3_ice_bear_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-brrrrricy_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2627.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-20191104_105034_resized_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2075-_w_by_peeps321.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Challenge Title: Holidays in a different climate
Hostess: Jay_Bee Janine Brain
Keyword: FF19JayBee
Date: Friday 8th November

I have only ever celebrated Christmas in the UK climate (often just grey and damp) and once in cold crisp Minnesota with good friends.

Like most of us I have friends "all over the place" and I often think about those who have Christmas day on the beach, in a big city that never experiences snow or even those working in an extreme climate.

My challenge to you today is to make a card for a climate very different to the one you are used to at Christmas.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 21, 2019 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to nursing homes and other facilities in your area

Big thanks to my sample makers
Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_0584-copy.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-11_8_19_season_by_shoe_girl.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jaybee_annsforte3_christmas_at_sea_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jaybee_annsforte3_warm_christmas_greetings_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jaybee_by_snietje.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-surfin_santa_by_taclary.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jaybee_janine_ccc19dec2_by_jay_bee.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jaybee_janine_ccc19dec3_by_jay_bee.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Challenge Title: Traditions
Hostess: Polly (peeps321)
Keyword: FF19peeps321
Date: Monday, November 11, 2019

There’s something to be said about traditions. I’m thinking about holiday traditions…they’re comforting, reassuring…they provide us a sense of values as we pass along traditions from one generation to the next. It’s a sense of belonging.

Challenge: Think of a favorite holiday tradition and make a card or project that illustrates it. Tell us a little about your family traditions and what they mean to you.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Thank you to all my amazing sample makers!!! :p

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2009-w-.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-jello_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-20191103_173936_resized_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-20191104_104759_resized_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_1962_by_miamikel4.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19peeps321_by_snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19peeps321_annsforte3_deep_red_poinsettia_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19peeps321_annsforte3_poinsettia_and_holly_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19peeps321_annsforte3_soft_poinsettias_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19peeps321_annsforte3_poinsettia_vines_by_annsforte3.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_1636o4j_by_one4joy.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19peeps321_sc774_annsforte3_candy_making_gnomes_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-11_11_19_sledding_by_shoe_girl.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,179 Likes on 1,817 Posts

Challenge Title: Tone on Tone Stamping
Hostess: annsforte3 aka Ann
Keyword: FF19annsforte3
Date: Monday,November 11, 2019

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2019!! So glad you are joining us!

My challenge has to do with tone or the lightness or darkness of something, namely ink!!

For my challenge you will use only one color to make a tone on tone area on your card. You may do an entire background in this technique, die cut a shape from it, or mask a portion of your card!

So,take one color ink and add that color to your cardstock, brushing it on or dabbing it onto the card stock. Now find your favorite stamp or stencil and stamp over that color using the same color. You may have to stamp more than once to get a darker tone.

This technique creates a dreamy watercolor like background! Hope you will give it a try!

Please see the wonderful samples in the gallery for inspiration! Thank you to all my sample makers, I sure do appreciate your kindness!

View the Falliday Fest Gallery
HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 21, 2019 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our Falliday Fest card drive. The donation thread is HERE (tba).

Thank you for participating and have fun!!

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-copperdeer_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3_2_by_snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3_janine_shaded_lilac_ccc19dec13_by_jay_bee.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-tree-tone.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-tone-tone-red.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-string-lights.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-star-wonderland.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-snow-trees.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-season-trees.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-season-santa.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-santas-trees.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19annsforte3-annsforte3-noel-elf.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2599.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Mississippi McGyver

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Challenge Title: Gift Card Holder
Hostess: MariLynn
Keyword: FF19MariLynn
Date: Wednesday 11/13/19

CHALLENGE:

We all have that friend that we want to get them something, but they are so hard to buy for. So we end up giving them a gift card. Making a gift card holder gives you the opportunity to dress up and personalize that gift card.
My challenge is to make a holiday themed gift card holder.

Here are some Splitcoast Tutorials to Help Inspire you:
Punch Board Snowman Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Kraft Bag Gift Card Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Pop-Up Gift Card Holder Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Slit Latch Gift Card Holder Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Beanie Cap Gift Card Holder Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Gift Card Holder Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our Falliday Fest card drive. The donation thread is HERE (tba).

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-74682734_2831647280186935_2659730464520011776_n.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-74574881_2562092443866307_33075989823094784_n.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-75328748_580642976006254_2646971568382541824_n.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_9747_by_understandblue.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_9748_by_understandblue.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2020-_w_by_peeps321.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ffshopgcholders_jbgreendawn_by_jbgreendawn.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19marilynn_by_snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19marilynn_annsforte3_z_fold_gift_card_holder_inside_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19marilynn_annsforte3_z_fold_gift_card_holder_by_annsforte3.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19marilynn_annsforte3_tree_gift_holder_inside_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19marilynn_annsforte3_tree_gift_holder_front_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19marilynn_annsforte3_cardinal_gift_card_inside_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19marilynn_annsforte3_cardinal_gift_card_front_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-11_13_19_gift_card_by_shoe_girl.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Challenge Title: All Trees are Beautiful
Hostess: Snietje aka Anita
Keyword: FF19Snietje
Date: Wednesday, 11/13/2019

A Tree is the symbole for life!! I love trees, they get dressed in different colors each Season.
My challenge for you is to use trees on your cards, that can be a Christmas tree or any other tree
My sample makers did a great job for me and I'm sure you'll find inspiration to make a bunch and to send them to one of our drive destinations.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE Here

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-20191102_152451_resized_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-20191103_094341_resized_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje_annsforte3_blue_christmas_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje_annsforte3_blue_spruce_christmas_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje_annsforte3_christmas_wish_trees_by_annsforte3.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje_annsforte3_first_snow_fall_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje_annsforte3_holiday_greetings_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2047-_w_by_peeps321.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje-2-.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19snietje-3-.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2616.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-73071108_514449669399069_2649996131597025280_n_by_marilynn.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-75077926_2494140280693262_4306263863147364352_n_by_marilynn.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-75576522_727413741101295_5774350630575407104_n_by_marilynn.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_9745_by_understandblue.jpg  

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Challenge Title: Vellum Holiday
Hostess: Kia (kiagc)
Keyword: FF19kiagc
Date: November 15, 2019

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2019.

I have been playing around with vellum lately and thought it would be fun to see vellum used for a challenge. There are many ways to use vellum in card design, so pick an idea and run with it.

Special thanks to my sample makers. I look forward to seeing what you create. Have fun!

View the Falliday Fest Gallery here

View the Failliday Fest Master Challenge Thread here
View the Falliday Fest Vellum Holiday Gallery here

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Thank you for participating in the 2019 Holiday Fest.

Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19kiagc_by_snietje.jpeg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-20191101_171833_resized_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19kiagc_annsforte3_christmas_blessings_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19kiagc_annsforte3_peaceful_christmas_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19kiagc_annsforte3_vellum_snowflakes_by_annsforte3.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2081-_w_by_peeps321.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,738 Likes on 1,578 Posts
Default Happy New Year

Challenge Title: Happy New Year
Hostess: Jean (jkanack)
Keyword: FF19jkanack
Date: November 15, 2019

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2019.

I have never been a New Year celebrator. I prefer to stay home, in my pajamas, and watch TV, maybe until about 10:00 PM, then head to bed. I rarely have 'rung the New Year in.' But I like the idea of the New Year, because many countries, while they don't celebrate Christmas, do celebrate the New Year. A chance to start over! And January is one of my favorite months! You say 'are you nuts??' I like it because Christmas is put away and it is so quiet and peaceful. So make a New Year card, but don't use Christmas red or green or Christmas images

Special thanks to my sample makers. I look forward to seeing what you create. Have fun!

View the Falliday Fest Gallery here
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread here
View the Falliday Fest New Year Gallery here

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Thank you for participating in the 2019 Holiday Fest.
Attached Thumbnails
Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-newyear1.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jkanack_annsforte3_cheers_by_annsforte3.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19kiagc_by_sleepyinseattle.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_1637o4j_by_one4joy.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jkanack_annsforte3_new_year_s_letters_by_annsforte3.jpg  

Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-ff19jkanack_by_snietje.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2007-_w_by_peeps321.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-20191104_104725_resized_by_jkanack.jpg   Falliday Fest 2019 Master Challenge Thread-img_2554.jpg