Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-30-2015, 07:16 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Bible Art Journaling Challenge 2015- Getting Started

Welcome to the Bible Art Journaling Challenge for 2015!

Our first challenge will be to �get started��..we know that some of you are already journaling in your Bibles (or other art journals) and others, like me, have just heard of this wonderful form of art! Our love for Scripture and art combined into one- sounds like "heaven" on earth to me!

Here are some of the details for this challenge:

1). Basic Supplies are needed to get started: either a Bible (or other art journal), a pencil, eraser, fine line pens, coloring pencils or other coloring mediums (some use crayons) and a ruler. In the future, other art supplies may be used for the challenges but most of you already own these supplies for card making or scrapbooking :-)

2). There is no right or wrong way to Bible Art Journaling (or Bible Faith Journaling)- you may or may not want to work directly in a Bible and that is perfectly OK! You do not have to have a special Journaling or Note Taking Bible- you can journal in a regular Bible with transparent mediums, art journals or even download portions of the Bible directly onto paper and create your journaling in that manner- whatever works for you!

3). There are many sources of the Bible online (here is a free resource- Bible Gateway ).

In fact, until I can locate my wide margin Bible (long story), I plan on printing out portions from Bible Gateway and create my art journaling onto the pages and store in protective sheets in a ring binder. This way I can practice before I actually create my art in my Bibles (yes, I said Bibles- another long story- lol!).

4). Lydia will be setting up a new gallery for Bible Art Journaling and we will let you know when it is active. In addition to the gallery, please use key words BAJ15 and Bible Art Journaling when uploading your artwork.

5). If you are working directly in your Bible, some have suggested that you may not want to start on the pages with your favorite verses so you can practice and perfect your technique.

6). CASEing (Copying and Sharing Everything) is OK.

Sometimes it is difficult to envision what you would like to create and possibly someone else�s art may inspire you (of course, if you recall the artist�s name that inspired you, we would love to see the artist�s name referenced in your gallery post so we can check them out as well:-)) .

7). Each month, we are going to try to highlight different techniques to encourage one another as a �challenge� but, please do not feel intimated and you do not have to follow those challenges to have fun with us in our Bible Art Journaling Challenges!

That�s it! In the Bible, seven is the perfect number so here we are!!

Please feel free to share any links that you may have found that may inspire us as well. I personally have set up a Pinterest Board for Bible Journaling, and if you have one, would love to see your boards.

We have at least two of our own that have already been involved in Bible Art Journaling- Dini (Dina Kowal) Blog Post on Getting Started and Joan (juniortx) Artsy Faith Blog along with Joan�s SCS album .

Also, don�t forget that we have a Splitcoaststampers Bible Verse Challenge each month here at SCS and there are many ideas in the BCV15 gallery as well.

We are so excited to venture into God�s Word with you and combine it with our art- so let�s �Get Started�!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2015, 08:45 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,119 Likes on 502 Posts

Yay! Happy to see this here. Thanks for the link!
Vincent Van Gogh

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2015, 09:12 AM   #3  

The gallery is located in:

Anything but a card > Art Journal Pages > Bible Art Journal Pages
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2015, 11:08 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

sweet - Thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2015, 03:07 PM   #5  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Squeee! Thank you so much for taking this on!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2015, 04:44 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 122 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm so excited! I've been accumulating Art Journaling supplies for a couple years (outside of my normal SU supplies), and I haven't done a SINGLE PAGE in my art journal(s) - I think I have 3!!

I will be journaling in my art journals to start - when and if I get to the point of being comfortable creating art in a Bible, I'll get a journaling Bible with wide margins. I don't have a problem with writing and marking up Bibles - several of mine are quite marked up. It's my own "art" that I don't have confidence in. I do know, however, that the Lord is pleased with whatever effort I make. In card-making, I'm a CASE'er, so I'm wondering how this will affect my art journaling.

And yes, I did make him a card!! :-) I'd post it, but I CASE'd it from Vicky P's video using the July 2015 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.

And I've been meaning to join LM's Bible Verse Challenge for years now, and have never done that either. But I want to do this, and I'd love to incorporate some mixed media as well.

This is a rather momentous day for my husband and I - today was his last day of work. As of a couple of hours ago, he is RETIRED! We're "only" 62 and I feel too young to be retired, but he's worked at the same company for 40 years, and he was going to retire next spring, but the company was letting people go, and offered to let people "volunteer" to leave, and financially it didn't make sense to stay. So it's been an emotional day for us (for him more than for me, since he had all the goodbyes and well-wishers and everything). Fortunately, we co-exist very nicely in this house, and he's looking forward to having time for some things he didn't before, and we'll be able to spend more time with our kids and grandkids TOGETHER! :-)
~ Susan - Celebrating 19 years as an SU demo! Grammy to Anna 15, Elizabeth 14, Nora 12, Abigail 12, Kendall 10 , Isaac 10, Evan 7, and Hudson 3 with me in my avatar Proud to be SCS Fan Club Member since the beginning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #7  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soozie4HimView Post
I'm so excited! I've been accumulating Art Journaling supplies for a couple years (outside of my normal SU supplies), and I haven't done a SINGLE PAGE in my art journal(s) - I think I have 3!!

I will be journaling in my art journals to start - when and if I get to the point of being comfortable creating art in a Bible, I'll get a journaling Bible with wide margins. I don't have a problem with writing and marking up Bibles - several of mine are quite marked up. It's my own "art" that I don't have confidence in. I do know, however, that the Lord is pleased with whatever effort I make. In card-making, I'm a CASE'er, so I'm wondering how this will affect my art journaling.

And yes, I did make him a card!! :-) I'd post it, but I CASE'd it from Vicky P's video using the July 2015 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.

And I've been meaning to join LM's Bible Verse Challenge for years now, and have never done that either. But I want to do this, and I'd love to incorporate some mixed media as well.

This is a rather momentous day for my husband and I - today was his last day of work. As of a couple of hours ago, he is RETIRED! We're "only" 62 and I feel too young to be retired, but he's worked at the same company for 40 years, and he was going to retire next spring, but the company was letting people go, and offered to let people "volunteer" to leave, and financially it didn't make sense to stay. So it's been an emotional day for us (for him more than for me, since he had all the goodbyes and well-wishers and everything). Fortunately, we co-exist very nicely in this house, and he's looking forward to having time for some things he didn't before, and we'll be able to spend more time with our kids and grandkids TOGETHER! :-)
Hi Susan! Congratulations on your hubby's retirement and what a milestone with 40 years at the same company!! I am sure that he will be busier than ever around the house (I know my hubby will be when he gets to retire, which I hope is very soon) :-)

So thrilled that you are joining in with us- I also have written and highlighted many items in my Bible(s) but will be starting out with a journal (or printed pages from Biblegateway.com ) until I feel comfortable with my style. I am hoping to use my many stamps as well as other mediums and am looking forward to starting (been practicing my hand lettering this week) :-)

From what I have understand from some of the Bible Art Journaling blogs and videos, CASEing is encouraged (I am assuming since we are not "selling" the artwork and it is for personal use only).

For me, I plan on designing my pages with a similar mindset as I have for card making- using the mediums and supplies that we already own and allowing the Lord to lead with His Word as my Guide :-)

Plus, I plan on incorporating other Splitcoaststampers' challenges as well- the Mix-Ability, Color, Technique Lovers, Ways To Use It, etc. will all be helpful for inspiration for me :-)

Looking forward to getting more into God's Word and creating alongside with you- hugs and God Bless!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2015, 04:10 AM   #8  

I uploaded a page this morning. I added the keyword BAJ15 but uploaded to my album since I didn't see the gallery yet: Micah 6:8 by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I went back and added the keyword to all the pictures in my album so it would be easier to search. I hope y'all don't get sick of me. I work on these in my waiting time. The time where I am waiting in a doctor's office (I take my folks to the doctor's a lot -they don't drive anymore) or in car pool lane, or at tennis camp. This wonderful thing has provided me a great outlet during my waiting times.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2015, 05:12 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 122 Likes on 58 Posts

I love these pages, Joan!! You mentioned that you were working on some lettering?? Where are you learning about all this??
~ Susan - Celebrating 19 years as an SU demo! Grammy to Anna 15, Elizabeth 14, Nora 12, Abigail 12, Kendall 10 , Isaac 10, Evan 7, and Hudson 3 with me in my avatar Proud to be SCS Fan Club Member since the beginning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2015, 05:45 AM   #10  

I am teaching a class at my local church and online. My blog, ArtsyFaith.com has downloads available if you want to check it out. The class is aimed at those who have never done hand lettering. I am posting downloads on the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the summer months.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2015, 09:25 AM   #11  

Joan, love your page!! Lydia did create a gallery for us under Anything BUT a Card, Books, Handmade Albums and Journals, Art Journal Pages and then a 4th drop down will appear and Bible Art Journal Pages :-)

I did not know that we had that many levels for gallery classifications, but you know that Lydia girl, she is fantastic!!

Thanks again Joan for sharing and I am organizing my space today and hope to be able to start within a few days (hubby is off tomorrow and I am not sure if we are going to go anywhere since he rarely has a day off :-))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2015, 06:44 PM   #12  
Minglerville Blabber

Received 501 Likes on 304 Posts

Hopefully I can start a journal in a couple of weeks. My kids and grand kids are all here and the grand girls have been here for almost 3 weeks. I have been in Grammy Heaven. Anyway, everyone goes home around the 12 so hopefully I can get started after that.
My Blog: Yellow and Blue

SU Creative Crew Design Team Member-May-August 2011
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 01:13 AM   #13  

Welcome Debra- it does sounds like you are in "Grammy Heaven"! So glad that you are joining in with us and we are looking forward to seeing what you create!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 04:19 AM   #14  

I will start moving my pages into the proper gallery. Thank you, Julie, for the gallery map!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 05:57 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 661 Likes on 344 Posts

Hi everyone,

Thank you to Julie for hosting this challenge. I have been hosting the Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge for several years and will keep on doing so as well as participating in this Bible Journaling Challenge. In the Bible Verse Challenge we memorize a Scripture Verse each month and showcase that verse creatively for cards, albums, or anything else papercraft-oriented. I have been doing 6x6 pages as Albums. You are welcome to join this Challenge too if you would like. Here is the link:

Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge 2015 by LMstamps at Splitcoaststampers

And here is the link to the Divine Designs Bible Verse Challenge Gallery:

BVC15 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

I am planning to continue those Albums, but will do something different for this new Bible Art Journaling Challenge. I am still deciding what kind of journal I will use. I love the idea of learning new techniques, especially in that I am always awed by Julie's cards in our own SCS Gallery and all the techniques she uses.

I am looking forward to being a part of this community.

I am also on Grandma Duty as I am picking up my Grandkids today and will have them for the next week and a half. Love it! :-) And like Soozie, I am also 62 and my husband worked for the same company for 35 years until he got laid off (although not able to retire). I would love to hear from the rest of you as to what stage of life you are in. :-)

Blessings,
LM :-)

Psalm 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Last edited by LMstamps; 07-02-2015 at 06:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 07:03 AM   #16  

Hi LMstamps- so thankful that you are joining in with us!! I love participating in the Bible Verse Challenge and did link my very first page to that gallery as well since I did memorize Luke 7:50 ....My hubby has been with the same company for 44 years (although they have been through several "mergers" so they only count it as 10) and weare hoping he can retire soon...we have been together for 32+ years and my accounting job ended in October when they decided to relocate 1.5 hours away from my home, so I was not going to commute :-) My hubby, Dave would like for me to retire with him (we are hoping he can retire soon) and even though I am 9 years younger than he, we are praying that we will be able to retire together. We do not have any human kids, just two pretty kitties, but work with 60+ children on Wednesday eves during the school year in Awana (we are directors of the 3rd thru 6th grade boys and 5th -6th grade girls) :-)

I was able to work on my first Bible Art Journal page this morning and here it is Luke 7:50 Your Faith has Saved You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I used Karla Dornacher's art as inspiration and hand-drew the images along with the hand lettering (I printed the Scripture from BibleGateway). So thankful that we should get better with practice- lol!!

I do have details on my blog (linked in the gallery post) as well as a few views of the process. This only used Micron Pens, Stampin' Up! Ink and markers as well as a watercolor pencil, so not too difficult for techniques...baby steps :-)

Thanks again for joining in and I am looking forward to seeing your artwork soon!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 09:02 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,974 Likes on 1,491 Posts

Julie, this is all new to me! I have seen some people show a page on Blogs, but didn't know it was a whole separate art! You have introduced me to something new. I would like to try it. I don't know which method, in an actual Bible or a separate journal. I have lots of Bibles! At a dear friend's funeral this year, her children had found 160 Bibles in the home, and they put them in the pews for people to take with them when they left! Told them one of the Bibles they had found had $100.00 in it. Her husband BTW had been a pastor. ok, off the subject, sorry.
I think it is great that you help with Awanas. I have worked in it way back when our children were younger, and our daughter went all the way through and then helped with it. The church we are in now also has it. It is a great program.
DH and I are both retired and have been married 49 years in September. I will be 70 in October. I am involved in our church's Ladies Ministries and our Encouragement Ministry. I get ladies together at church and lead in making cards for our ministry. We love to travel. Went to Hawaii in February and the British Isles in May.

I am pretty active on SCS. I am hostess for one of the Monthly Scraplift Challenge in the scrapbooking area on here. I have a Blog: Foxy Stamping.
So do we have special challenges or just upload when we do a page?

Thank you Julia! Oh, and love your page!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 09:03 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

I just reread, where you will have techniques. Sorry. question answered.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 11:56 AM   #19  
Minglerville Blabber

Received 501 Likes on 304 Posts

Just have to say, worked in AWANA here too. All 3 kids started with cubbies and went all of the way through. When the older 2 got older we worked with the youth group. Our youngest is mentally and physically impaired and finished. She loved it. She was able to get an award at the end for completing. She will be 27 Sunday and I don't remember what that award was. It was just really special because they worked very hard with her. I know the work is done at home, but they were very patient with her.

Sorry, that was a hijack and you guys brought back some wonderful memories.
My Blog: Yellow and Blue

SU Creative Crew Design Team Member-May-August 2011

Last edited by Debra; 07-02-2015 at 01:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 01:19 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Joan, I started following your Blog on Facebook, and will watch the video when I have time. I printed off what supplies I need. This will help me acquainted with this new art form, new to me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 01:22 PM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Julie, I called you Julia; sorry! It wouldn't let me edit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 03:21 PM   #22  

Hi Debra and Sharon! So thrilled to hear that others have served and had kids in Awana! Not a hijack- this is a "getting started" thread and part of that will be getting to know one another :-) Also, do not worry about the Julia slip...I have been called worse- lol!!

Dave and I have served now for 18 years and felt that Awana was the ministry that the Lord called us to- we have seen many changes over the years but are thankful that our current church offers the program through the 12th grade (many have ended at the 5th grade) so, if the clubbers are willing, they are able to complete the Citation Award. We generally have approx. 5 or more Citation Award winners each year (including some of the leaders). We have not taken the step to memorizing the books yet, but may in the future :-)

Debra- what a wonderful testimony regarding your daughter! We have had a few special needs kids along the way in Awana and they are always so thrilled to win any type of award- such a sweet sense of joy that warms everyone's heart :-)

Sharon-this is new art form to many of us, so please remember that we are all learning together and will be at different stages in our experience :-) Before stamping, I used to dabble in pen and ink and am thrilled to be able to have a reason to hand draw images again but am very rusty :-)

I am looking forward to trying some of the stamping techniques with our Bible Art Journaling and thought that a monthly challenge would be less intimidating than a weekly...thank you for your faithfulness in hostessing a challenge here at SCS...will have to check it out!

Hugs and have a great evening!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #23  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I'd like to give this a try too! Have to decide on bible or journal!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 06:31 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

70?!? You are kidding!! You look at least 20-30 years younger than that in your picture. You are beautiful! It will be so wonderful for you to be a part of this challenge as well as our BVC Challenge. I love how your dear friend had so many Bibles and her kids put them in the Church Pews for peope to take with them. How special! :-) LM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Julie, this is all new to me! I have seen some people show a page on Blogs, but didn't know it was a whole separate art! You have introduced me to something new. I would like to try it. I don't know which method, in an actual Bible or a separate journal. I have lots of Bibles! At a dear friend's funeral this year, her children had found 160 Bibles in the home, and they put them in the pews for people to take with them when they left! Told them one of the Bibles they had found had $100.00 in it. Her husband BTW had been a pastor. ok, off the subject, sorry.
I think it is great that you help with Awanas. I have worked in it way back when our children were younger, and our daughter went all the way through and then helped with it. The church we are in now also has it. It is a great program.
DH and I are both retired and have been married 49 years in September. I will be 70 in October. I am involved in our church's Ladies Ministries and our Encouragement Ministry. I get ladies together at church and lead in making cards for our ministry. We love to travel. Went to Hawaii in February and the British Isles in May.

I am pretty active on SCS. I am hostess for one of the Monthly Scraplift Challenge in the scrapbooking area on here. I have a Blog: Foxy Stamping.
So do we have special challenges or just upload when we do a page?

Thank you Julia! Oh, and love your page!

Psalm 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-02-2015, 07:27 PM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

LOL, that photo is about 5 years old! It was taken in 2010. Thank you for your nice comments. Really makes me feel young! LOL

Here is current photo of us on our cruise in May.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2015, 04:13 AM   #26  
Stampin' Fool

I have just found this wonderful Art form thanks to Dina's post.
Looking forward to lots of Inspiration
Karen S
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2015, 05:30 AM   #27  

Quote:

Joan, I started following your Blog on Facebook, and will watch the video when I have time. I printed off what supplies I need. This will help me acquainted with this new art form, new to me.
Fantastic! Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything or have any questions. Most of all, find your joy in the process!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2015, 07:16 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon...Thanks for the sharing the picture. You two are a beautiful couple. :-) LM

Quote:

LOL, that photo is about 5 years old! It was taken in 2010. Thank you for your nice comments. Really makes me feel young! LOL

Here is current photo of us on our cruise in May.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2015, 07:32 AM   #29  

I agree with LM, Sharon- you are a beautiful couple and you do not look 70 at all!! Hope to look as young as you when I am 70 (Lord Willing if I make it to 70) :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2015, 05:36 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Me too! :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie GearingerView Post
I agree with LM, Sharon- you are a beautiful couple and you do not look 70 at all!! Hope to look as young as you when I am 70 (Lord Willing if I make it to 70) :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2015, 01:40 PM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow! Thank you! You all are making me feel so good. I think it is because you all are so young! Anyway, the Lord has been good to DH and I. We have been enjoying our retirement.

So, with all my Bibles, none have large margins! I am thinking of looking for one, or just do journaling in the places where it happens to be larger? That would restrict what verses I can do. Or just do a journal.... Thinking on this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2015, 06:16 PM   #32  

I make about three pages a week so I will try to only post once a week
Jeremiah 29:11 by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Galatians 5:22-23 by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
John 21:25 by junior tx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for letting me share!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 02:59 AM   #33  
Stampin' Fool

I am new to this, and so glad we have this forum here at SCS
Here is a page with Phyllis Harris stamps from Unity Samp Company
Karen S

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 08:34 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

This is wonderful! Did you do this in an actual Bible? If so, what inks did you use that did not bleed through? And who is the Publisher of this Bible with such wide margins?

I will be studying/leading Revelation with BSF this Fall. I would love to do this for the book of Revelation as I study it.

Blessings,
LM :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karentomView Post
Karen S

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 09:01 AM   #35  

Love all of the pages Joan!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Dave (my hubby) has been off this week on vacation (first time off since Christmas) so I have not been able to craft as much this week -hope to be able to journal again next week :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 09:02 AM   #36  

Quote:

Karen S

Wow, Karen- this looks fabulous!! Love the stamps and the coloring- perfect image for this verse :-) Hope to see more of your Bible Art Journaling- you are off to a great start!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 10:57 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 971 Likes on 471 Posts

Thank you for getting this started, Julie and for encouraging "newbies" to join in. I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #38  
Stampin' Fool

Hi LM,
I used a Notetakers Bible.
I have tried StazOn, CTMH, Pallette, and Fun Stampers Journey inks, and all bleed thru
Karen S
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 04:32 PM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

So the beautiful page you did above bled through to the other side?

Quote:

Hi LM,
I used a Notetakers Bible.
I have tried StazOn, CTMH, Pallette, and Fun Stampers Journey inks, and all bleed thru
Karen S

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2015, 05:15 PM   #40  
Stampin' Fool

Yes. I am learning as I go
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes