Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-11-2020, 03:49 PM   #241  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,932 Likes on 3,826 Posts

Ladies, I'm loving the 100 Days of Bible Promises devotional journal and will continue to create an entry daily until it's completed (the middle of January, if my calculations are correct). That being said, I've made the decision to stop posting the photos here in this thread. I will be uploading a picture in the SCS Gallery and both pictures will be on my blog each day (at 6:00 p.m.) so if you want to see them, I invite you to check them out in one of those two places.

I've enjoyed this group while I've been a member and want to thank Julie for her leadership! 

I'll be unsubscribing now, but if anyone wants to chat, please feel free to send me a PM.
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2020, 11:33 PM   #242  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks Jeanette for your faithfulness in posting and inspiration to us all!

It seems as though there are so many other outlets (FB, IG, YouTube, etc.) for BAJ that possibly SCS is not the best forum for this art form, plus I know, personally, I have not been the best example as a hostess.  

With that said, is there anyone else that wants to continue with monthly themes here at SCS?  Or, just post the gallery and we will hopefully see your artwork and comment there?  

Let me know your thoughts....

Hugs and I hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2020, 10:16 AM   #243  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

I didn't see anyone answer you Julie, so I guess just posting in the gallery is what everyone wants.  I know I haven't been very good about posting here, but I have been doing  BAJ as much as I can - I try to do several pages a week at least.  Hope you all are doing it as well - it is such a great way to express your creativity and stay in the word! Hugz to you all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2020, 10:29 AM   #244  

Thanks Nancy for your sweet reply!  I think that there are so many outlets for BAJ that this thread is no longer active with participation so I will end the forum with the end of the year.  

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!!  

Hugs and once my wrist heals a bit more, I will be checking out your gallery, sweet friend! 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2020, 10:57 AM   #245  
Stampin' Fool

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Julie...

I just got the email notification to this forum today. In the last few days I cannot get to the SCS forum, got error page every time I login and I found out that there is some problems.

But now I can login to this forum.

I myself have been having very slow crafting year... I do Bible journaling but mostly just coloring, less drawing and painting because I had 2 surgeries on my left elbow this year. I have not yet posting a lot on the gallery too.

But SCS is one of my favorite forum where I can always find inspirations and I do find encouragement here too.

I hope next year I can get back on the wagon and will be post more.

If you plan to have BAJ forum again in 2021, I will surely be there too ☺️☺️☺️

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and have a wonderful joyous time with your family.
And may God keeps you and shines His face upon you, and bless you all in 2021!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie GearingerView Post
Thanks Jeanette for your faithfulness in posting and inspiration to us all!

It seems as though there are so many other outlets (FB, IG, YouTube, etc.) for BAJ that possibly SCS is not the best forum for this art form, plus I know, personally, I have not been the best example as a hostess.  

With that said, is there anyone else that wants to continue with monthly themes here at SCS?  Or, just post the gallery and we will hopefully see your artwork and comment there?  

Let me know your thoughts....

Hugs and I hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2020, 03:40 PM   #246  

Hi Helen! I have been praying for your healing and can sympathize a bit since I broke my left wrist (both bones) recently and am healing but not back to 100% and most likely, will never be :-)

Typing has been an issue for my shoulders and now my wrist, so while I have been creating cards, I have not been able to carve out the space or time needed to BAJ yet.  I have all of the supplies, plenty of BAJ Bibles and Journals, now I just need to be able to find the quiet time and space to feel motivated to create.  

We are still remodeling our weekend home so traveling back and forth while trying to maintain our main home as well.  With a broken wrist, my remodeling efforts were halted for a few months and now, of course, the Christmas holiday as well as an upcoming wedding in the family.  But, that is life and what a glorious one it is!

I am so thrilled that you responded and, I am willing to start a BAJ 2021 forum, if there is interest.  Even if it is just you and I, Helen (and maybe Nancy and Jeanette on occasion), that would be great.  

Hugs and love, sweet friend! Praying that you and your family have a worshipful Christmas celebrating our Savior's birth!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-24-2020, 12:41 PM   #247  
Stampin' Fool

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Dear Julie... Yes... I am interested in continuing sharing BAJ projects in 2021.
☺️

Sending you all Christmas Blessings. May the Lord continue to keep you and shine His face upon you all. Hallelujah to the Lord!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie GearingerView Post
Hi Helen! I have been praying for your healing and can sympathize a bit since I broke my left wrist (both bones) recently and am healing but not back to 100% and most likely, will never be :-)

Typing has been an issue for my shoulders and now my wrist, so while I have been creating cards, I have not been able to carve out the space or time needed to BAJ yet.  I have all of the supplies, plenty of BAJ Bibles and Journals, now I just need to be able to find the quiet time and space to feel motivated to create.  

We are still remodeling our weekend home so traveling back and forth while trying to maintain our main home as well.  With a broken wrist, my remodeling efforts were halted for a few months and now, of course, the Christmas holiday as well as an upcoming wedding in the family.  But, that is life and what a glorious one it is!

I am so thrilled that you responded and, I am willing to start a BAJ 2021 forum, if there is interest.  Even if it is just you and I, Helen (and maybe Nancy and Jeanette on occasion), that would be great.  

Hugs and love, sweet friend! Praying that you and your family have a worshipful Christmas celebrating our Savior's birth!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 08:46 PM   #248  

Happy New Year!!  

I have started the 2021 Bible Art Journaling thread- the link is below

Praying that you are having a great New Year- hugs and God Bless!
Reply With Quote Likes